How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers

"I can't recall getting a delivery like this before," she smirked gazing at my nude frame. I was more than embarrassed. "Come on in," she continued as she moved aside and I hurriedly entered from the drafty hallway.

"I bought us a bottle of wine. Pour us a glass. I'm just finishing up a phone call," she instructed as she headed back into her bedroom. I could hear low whispers but nothing I could make out at I opened the merlot and did as she instructed. I felt funny walking around her apartment nude. After a while though, I got over it, relaxing, looking at her music CD's as some soft music played in the background. It was a female singer but nothing I'd really heard before as I glanced around before Connie reentered the room.

"I hoped you wouldn't back out," she smiled as she lifted a glass from the table where I had set it down. She still continued to appraise my body, seeming to study my cock which hung half erect already just at the thought of having sex with this beautiful older woman.

"So, did you do what I ask? Did you pick up the fleet and get cleaned up?" she inquired.

"Yea, I did that," I responded, a lump hung in my throat as I took a sip.

"Good, very good," she responded as she took up a seat beside me on her couch. "Why don't you lay across my lap again like you did Friday night?"

It was much more of a directive than a question. I didn't hesitate as I set my glass down and slid across her lap. Once again, she was dressed as I lay my nude frame across her lap, setting my face down on the couch, staring at the wall as I began to again feel her hands trace the contours of my ass.

I felt her pull my cheeks apart, no doubt surveying that I had inserted the lube just like she asked. I was ready if she wanted to again explore my backside.

"So did you enjoy the other night?" Connie purred. "You must have. You really came in buckets. Did you like me playing with your ass?" she pressed.

"Yea, I mean it was different and everything but I liked it," I confessed.

"Good. That makes me happy. I love fucking men's asses and you have a nice one. That's the first thing I noticed about you, your tush. You have a nice firm ass," she complimented me as she squeezed it with one hand taking a sip of her wine with the other.

Her left hand reached under me and between her lap pulling my cock back between my legs as she rubbed her finger down the shaft, tickling my balls and rubbing her fingers through the crack of my ass. I simply lay there allowing her to have access as I actually spread my legs a little.

I wanted her to play with me. I wanted her to fuck me again the way she had the other night. She had taken me in a way no other woman had ever done. No woman had ever messed with my ass and Connie did so with complete authority.

She rested her glass on the table and then from behind a pillow on the couch pulled out a strapon. The cock, larger than mine, was positioned in a black harness. "You know what this is don't you sweetie," she teased.

"Yea," I half groaned.

"And you know what I'm going to do with it," she kept on

"You're going to fuck me," I said back softly.

"That's right; I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck your ass. That's why you came over tonight. That's what you want me to do isn't it love," she taunted.

When I didn't really answer, she pressed, "You want me to fuck you, to use you, you want me to fuck that little bitch ass of yours. You need a good fucking don't you," she almost snarled.

I could tell she was getting into it and I was to. "Yes mam, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock in my ass," I countered actually raising my ass up in the air a little off her lap.

I was a little shocked when she slid out from under me and then stepped into the harness jeans and all. I fully expected her to slip off her clothes but she simply pulled the harness into place and tightened the strap. As disappointed I was not to see her naked flesh, I was also resigned, maybe eager for her to do whatever she wanted.

"Get up. I want you to rest your head up here and your knees on the couch," she directed as she turned me facing the back of the couch. I had both arms resting on the top of the couch, legs spread as I felt her fingers exploring my slick opening. I had made sure to insert Vaseline inside my cavity as well as coat the outside in anticipation of this anal assault as she explored by butt with two fingers and then three.

Finally, when she was convinced I was relaxed and ready, I felt her replace her fingers with the head of the rubber cock. The crown felt huge at first but entered easily as I felt the rubber shaft slide into my tight ass chute. She took it slowly as she eased in finally coming to rest squarely against my cheeks.

I felt the coolness of the leather harness along with the soft denim of her jeans on my thighs. Little by little she moved back and forth, getting in a rhythm which I eventually matched.

In all of the times I had fucked Laura doggie style, it never occurred to me that one day someone would be fucking me that way. I groaned softly as her hard cock moved in and out of my ass, her hands resting on my shoulders pulling me into her.

"You like that cock in your ass don't you Gary. You like being my little bitch. Taking my hard cock in that little boy pussy. Fuck me. Fuck that cock Gary. Take it all," she chanted as she began to move faster and harder.

I had never had a girl talk that way to me. The more vocal and dirtier she talked the more excited I became.

I saw our reflection in a picture frame on an end table. She was standing behind me as I slammed my ass back into her. It was quite a contrast her with a black harness fastened over her faded blue jeans, still dressed in her top as she fucked me from behind.

Occasionally she'd pull her foot up on the couch and rest it on the cushion as she would slow her thrust to a grind, fucking my hot hole for everything it was worth.

"Take that cock bitch! You like me filling that hot ass don't you whore?" she chanted.

Up until that point I had been somewhat silent, just the occasional groan and moan but her chants, calling me a bitch and whore, treating me like some common slut had me really worked up.

"Yes, give it to me. Fuck me. I want you to use me. Fuck my ass. Give me all your cock. I want to be your little bitch...your whore. That's what I am. Take my ass," I groaned back.

In the reflection from the picture frame, I saw the wide grin across her face. She knew she had me totally. Not that I'd put up much of a fight but at that point I would have done anything she wanted. I wanted her to have me. I was completely resigned to her. It was at that moment I knew for the first time I loved this feeling. The feeling of being owned, to surrender yourself completely to someone else - to be dominated body and soul!

"That's right sweetie. I'm going to take care of you," she cooed. "And you're going to take care of me. Just give in to me. Things are going to be different now. You know that don't you love? From now on, you'll do whatever I ask. You know that. That's what you want," she continued. I just kept moving my ass back and forth against her hard shaft as she grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly snapped my head back.

"Your ass....your whole body is mine to do with as I please. I'll use you for my pleasure and you won't refuse me. You can't refuse me. You don't want to refuse me...do you bitch?" she barked as she pulled tightly on my hair, my head pulled back as I saw her towering over me from behind.

"No, I want to belong to you," I answered back.

In that moment I didn't think once about Laura. All I could think about was my new mistress. Doing whatever she wanted. I had never felt anything like this before. It wasn't love. It wasn't even passion. It was something much different and I knew my life had changed.

"Show me you belong to me. Jerk that dick of yours. Cum for me! Wait," she commanded. "Don't let your ass slip off my cock," she warned as she moved us to where she slid down on the couch and I sat on her rubber cock.

I leaned back into her. My ass swallowing the hard cock buried in my ass as I pulled freely at my dick. It was already wet with precum which coated the shaft and it didn't take more than a few tugs before my cock exploded across my chest and stomach.

I felt exhausted as I sunk back into her chest. Her fingers found pools of semen on my chest and she coated it on her fingers as she brought them to my nipples and traced patterns around them. Coating my hard nubs as she pinched them between her thumb and finger.

After she had coated both nipples with my cum, she scooped up another load and I watched as she raised it up my body. At first I thought she would bring another coating to my nipple but as she kept her upwards motion, her finger settled softly on my lips. I had them clenched, denying the finger as the cum slipped off coating my lips.

"Open... open your fucking mouth," Connie commanded.

I didn't want to. I knew what she intended to do but I also couldn't deny her as my lips parted and she slipped the fingers in. I tasted my salty cum for the first time as her slick fingers pulled at my mouth. It was a taste I have never forgotten and one in which I have tasted many, many times now. Both my own cum and the countless guys whose loads I sucked from my wife or mistress's pussies and sometimes directly from their cocks.

Connie proved to be as kinky as she claimed as we spent the remaining days of that Christmas break with her using me as her personal plaything. She kept me nude most of the time, jacking off for her constantly when she wasn't spanking my bare ass. Often she used vibrators, dildos and her strapon on me. Yet in those two weeks she never stripped down to more than her bra and panties or perhaps braless under a skimpy top.

She gave me an enema bag and told me to always be clean and ready for her. She also presented me with an anal plug that she used to stretch my hole. I was to keep the plug in when I relaxed in my apartment. Over the next few months, she would switch out the plugs, each time getting just a little bigger so I could accommodate her large dildos and cocks.

I hungered for a taste of her delicious pussy but that command never came nor did I get a chance to make love to her. She made it crystal clear I was not her lover or partner. I was simply there for her to use for her own sexual entertainment.

A couple of times during that break, she had me call Laura, checking on her, telling her how much I missed her. All the while Connie was fucking my ass with a dildo, just on the verge of orgasm, as I tried to carry on a conversation.

Even when school was back in session, I would often go over to Connie's after seeing Laura or perhaps during the day between classes, doing her bidding. It was all I could do to keep up the frantic pace of having a relationship with my girlfriend while giving into Connie's kinky sexual demands.

At first it was unnerving as Connie began to come over while Laura was at my apartment. Connie would send me off on errands into the kitchen and a few times out to the store for odds and ends. All the while I wondered if Connie would tell my girlfriend what we had been up to.

There always seemed to be just a slight bit of tension when I returned, an odd feeling, and I wondered what they had discussed. I wondered if my girlfriend knew I had become Connie's sexual play thing or as Connie called me her bitch.

But instead of being suspicious, those sessions with Connie seemed to get her worked up. I wasn't sure exactly what they discussed but I was sure it left Laura aroused and ready for action.

One afternoon when Laura was traveling with a tennis match at another school, Connie and I watched one of my adult CD's. It was a first time lesbian CD and Connie really enjoyed watching me squirm as she instructed that I fuck myself in the ass with a dildo while watching the two young girls go down on each other.

"It really turns you on watching two chicks get it on doesn't it sweets?" she asked.

"Yea, it's hot," I admitted as I coated my cock with some of the lube she had purchased for me. She loved seeing me jack off.

"So has Laura ever been with another girl?" she asked.

"No," I responded back not really giving much thought to it.

"No...that you're aware of..." she smiled.

"No, I'd be aware of it. I was only the second guy she's been with," I answered back.

A few minutes went by as we continued to watch the girl-girl action. "I bet you'd like to see that though," Connie interrupting our silence, half turning watching my reaction without ever lifting her eyes directly from the screen. "I bet it would really turn you on to see your girlfriend's face smothered between some chick's legs. Sucking her nipples. Maybe getting fucked like that one there," she went on directing my gaze to the video playing of an older dyke fucking a young blonde.

The blonde had her legs high in the air as the older dyke fucked her with a strapon. Her own tits bouncing up and down as she brought a breast to her mouth and sucked on the nipple.

I didn't say anything but now the thoughts ran through my head. I did begin to think of Laura, her lying there, getting pounded with a cock. I had never thought about it before but now the visions flooded my head as I pulled at my slick cock. My own hand wrapped tightly around my hard shaft.

"That's what you want isn't it baby? You want to see Laura getting fucked by another woman. You want to see your girlfriend eating pussy, her first pussy. You want that don't you? You want to see her taken by a lesbian. You'd like that wouldn't you? Tell me..."

I felt the load, the impending orgasm as she persisted, teasing me, over and over she went, until I heard myself groan back, "Yes, fuck yes."

It was all I could get out before I felt the familiar stream of cum splattering against my chest, dripping across my fingers as I pumped my dick for all I was worth.

When I opened my eyes, I looked over to see Connie smiling as she went into the bathroom and brought back a wet wash cloth to clean me up.

Minutes later I was in my own bed thinking of what had just transpired. What I had admitted. Did I really want to see my girlfriend with another woman? Those thoughts would fill my dreams that evening. Laura would not be back for several days finishing up a tournament but already the plan had been made and I would play a big part.

Chapter 3

It was a few days later when Connie had me in her bed. She was fucking me as usual with her strapon as she held my legs apart, encouraging me to keep my feet high in the air. She was wearing a see thru black negligee and for the first time ever I could actually make out her beautiful breasts capped by two dark little nipples.

She had on a matching see through thong bottom. I could see the little patch of pubic hair just above her pussy. It was the first time I had such an unobstructed view of her beautiful body.

While she rarely touched my cock herself, today she was actually stroking it as I lay before her. I could not be happier as her cock slid in easily now after a few months of her fucking me on an almost daily basis. I was happy being Connie's slut, her whore and she fucked me like one.

I was snapped back into reality with the sound of another female voice, "Boy that looks like fun. I hope you don't mind company."

My blood surged as I realized a stranger had entered the bedroom. Here I was with my legs high in the air as a woman pounded my ass with a cock. I thought I would die from embarrassment but Connie never missed a beat as she continued her thrust.

"I thought you said you wouldn't get in till tonight," Connie shot back.

This stranger, surveying the scene in front of her, moved toward us. She bent down and Connie met her with a soft wet kiss. I saw the other woman's tongue sneak into Connie's mouth, and slide across her lips.

This woman was beautiful. Unlike Connie's blonde tresses, this lady who also appeared to be in her mid to late twenties had black hair falling down her back. She slipped off her sandals and moved behind Connie, letting her hands cup my mistress's breasts as she moved her lips to Connie's neck. Connie moved her head to the side allowing those lips to travel up and down the nape of her neck planting soft wet kisses.

"I'm Sandra by the way," the woman said looking down at me with her piercing dark eyes before going back to feast on Connie's neck. My mistress's thrust into my ass had slowed as she allowed Sandra to tease and play with her nipples through her sheer top.

In the more than three months since we had started our relationship, not once had Connie really shown any real passion, any sign of personal pleasure. Now here she was with another woman, giving into her partner.

Seconds later Sandra unsnapped the clasp and Connie's top fell to my stomach as I gazed at her beautiful firm naked breasts for the first time. Sandra rubbed, pulled, and teased Connie's nipples which hardened under her touch.

"Have you told him yet," Sandra asked softly as her lips nibbled at the delicate flesh of Connie's neck.

"No, but I think he knows now," Connie moaned.

"No, not about us...about the girl. You talked about the girl?" she pressed.

Sandra pulled at Connie's nipples causing my mistress to groan.

"No, but he'll do it. He'll do anything we ask him to do," Connie assured her.

"Finish up," Sandra said as she slipped off the bed but not before kissing Connie again. A wet, hot passionate kiss that saw a small amount of saliva trail from Sandra's mouth as they parted.

"I'm going to shower and then I want you to eat my pussy before I fuck that hot twat of yours," Sandra informed her as she turned to the hall door. "Oh, and nice to meet you. We're gonna have fun this weekend," she said looking at me before walking away.

I wasn't sure what all she meant by that but I didn't give it too much thought. Particularly as Connie jacked my cock up and down with her small hand. Her glorious breasts unveiled to me for the first time.

It didn't register on me at the moment what girl they meant. It wasn't until I lay before her. My load splashed across my stomach with Connie's rubber cock still buried up my ass. The ass she owned ... that I realized just what she and Sandra had planned. That said, I was way beyond the point of denying her. It was only a matter of time before I took that next step in my life.

In a matter of hours I would help two lesbians seduce my girlfriend. It was a road, once traveled, we would never turn back.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers
12