How We Became Whores

Story Info
In need of money, they sell themselves to friends.
2k words
4.19
271.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers

When my wife lost her job we were worried about how things would work out for us. My job didn’t provide nearly enough to keep us in the lifestyle we were used to. We live in a rather nice neighborhood and it costs a lot to live here. We had to sell off a lot of our possessions just to try to keep our house. It worked for awhile, but eventually we were out of things to sell and Kelly was no closer to finding a new job.

Right about this time my friend Mark as a joke suggested that I whore Kelly out to my friends. He said that with a body like Kelly’s we would make more than enough money to keep our house. I was furious and I stormed out of his house.

“Do you know what Mark had the nerve to suggest today?” I asked my wife.

“What?” Kelly asked.

“He suggested that you fuck my friends for money.” I said.

Kelly was as angry as I was, at least at first. After a few weeks of living below the poverty line Kelly sat me down for a talk.

“What’s up babe?” I asked.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about that idea that Mark had.” Kelly said.

“You mean selling your body?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah. We used to have a lot of crazy sex with other partners when we were dating. Maybe we should try it, at least until I get a new job.” Kelly said.

“Are you serious?” I asked, completely shocked by what my sweet wife had just suggested.

“I can’t think of any other way we can get the kind of money we need so fast can you?” Kelly asked.

“No, but that doesn’t mean we should even consider it.” I said.

“It won’t be too bad. We’ll just arrange things with people we know, and I’ll insist that you’re no more than one room away from me at all times.” Kelly said.

“You’re serious about this, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Yes. I know it will be strange, but we can’t lose this house.” Kelly said.

It took a little convincing but she got me to agree to it. Since Mark had brought up the idea I set up a meeting with him. More than once said he’d love to fuck my wife, now for the right price he could do just that.

We decided to have our first meeting on Friday night, and all day long Kelly was working on her hair, her makeup, and her outfit. It worked because Kelly was dressed to kill as we got to Mark’s house. To my surprise Mark’s wife Jane answered the door.

“Oh, hi Jane, I didn’t expect to find you home this evening.” I said.

“Are you kidding, I wouldn’t miss this.” Jane said. “Mark’s in the living room.”

We walked in and Mark smiled as he saw how Kelly was dressed. He motioned for Kelly to sit on the couch and for me to sit in the other chair facing him. Mark looked Kelly up and down for awhile, then he got down to business.

“The quality appears to be very high, what kind of price are we talking about?” Mark asked.

“That depends on what you want to do with her and how long you want her for.” I said.

“Oh I want her all night, and I intend to have her every orifice as many times as possible.” Mark said.

“All night with unlimited contact, that will cost you $750.” I said.

“That seems a little steep.” Mark said.

“We don’t have time to waste haggling, we could be at John’s or Kevin’s right now and I’m sure they’d be more open to the price.” Kelly said.

“Ooh, feisty. I’ll take her. $750 you say? Here you are.” Mark said as he handed me $750 in cash.

I quickly counted the cash to make sure he wasn’t trying to short me, then I nodded to Kelly.

“So where do you want me?” Kelly asked.

“In the master bedroom.” Mark said.

They stood up and Kelly led Mark to his own bedroom. This left me and Jane sitting in the living room as her husband and my wife went off to fuck.

“So you approved of him doing this?” I asked.

“Yeah. This is going to be really good for our marriage. He told me all about how he was going to be paying to fuck Kelly, and I thought it was a great idea. I’m looking to have some fun myself. So the little woman was $750, but what about you?” Jane asked.

“Me?” I asked.

“Yes you. Your plan to have Kelly whore herself to the guys will make you enough to pay the bills, but those men have wives, and those wives have money. Money they might be willing to spend on seeing the cock that Kelly brags about. Just think how fast you could make the money you need of you were both whoring.” Jane said.

“She brags about me?” I asked.

“Yep. So how much do you charge?” Jane asked.

“That depends on what you want.” I said.

“I want them to have to wait on us to finish. I want you to fill all of my holes with that cock of yours again and again, until I can’t take it any longer.” Jane said.

I thought for a minute. I was just beginning to accept the idea of what Kelly was doing, and now I was being propositioned to have sex for money also. Finally I decided that Jane was right, if both of us whored ourselves, we could make the money we needed in no time.

“Okay. That kind of service will cost you $900.” I said.

“That better be some cock to charge $150 more for you than for your wife.” Jane said.

“You won’t be disappointed in your investment.” I said.

“Okay, here’s the money.” Jane said handing me the cash. “Now let’s see the legend.”

I opened and dropped my pants and Jane’s eyes bugged out. My cock, when fully erect, is just shy of twelve inches long, and is thicker than my wife’s wrists. Even limp it is quite impressive to behold.

Even as Jane dove to her knees to take my cock in he hands and then into her mouth Mark and Kelly were in the master bedroom in a similar position.

“Oh yeah, suck that cock. I’ve wanted this for so long. Does it feel good to suck another man’s cock?” Mark said.

Kelly responded with a muffled yes. Mark took her by the back of the head and forced her to bob on his seven-inch erection.

“Suck me deep, put my cock all the way down your throat like a good little whore.” Mark said.

While Mark was forcefully fucking my wife’s face I was in heaven as Jane tried her best to deep throat my enormous pillar of man meat. She gagged herself several times before realizing she’d never be able to swallow all of it. She took her tiny hands and stroked the section she couldn’t get in her mouth and soon I could feel my balls tighten.

“Oh god that feels good.” I groaned.

Jane just moaned with excitement.

Mark didn’t even have the decency to tell Kelly that he was about to come and when he came she gagged as it hit the back of her throat and he covered her face with his seed. When his orgasm ended he pulled away from Kelly’s face.

“Damn that was incredible.” Mark said.

“You could have warned me you were gonna cum.” Kelly said.

“You’re a whore, I don’t have to tell you anything except what I want to do to you next.” Mark hissed.

“What do you want to do to me now?” Kelly asked.

“I want to watch you masturbate.” Mark said.

Kelly quickly undressed and propped herself up on the edge of the bed and began to rub her clit and finger her pussy as Mark stroked himself back to an erection.

Meanwhile, in the living room I was blasting Jane’s face with my cum as I had finally climaxed.

“Oh god that was intense.” I grunted.

“Keep your cock hard, I need you in my pussy right now.” Jane said with a raspy voice.

I stroked my cock to keep it hard as she quickly stripped off and lay back on the coffee table.

“Fill me with your massive cock.” Jane commanded.

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and began to push my way in. My god was her pussy tight. She moaned and groaned as my cock stretched her wide open and reached places inside her that no other cock had ever reached.

I began to fuck her to a slow steady rhythm and her breathing quickened. I was sure she was close to an orgasm, then, BOOM. Her entire body was wracked by the orgasm that hit her, and this was after only three minutes of fucking her.

By the time Jane had finished her first climax Mark had moved to fucking Kelly and she was grunting right along with his every thrust. After twenty minutes of fucking her Mark was very close to cumming.

“I’m gonna cum inside your pussy you little whore.” Mark groaned.

“Oh god, fill me with your seed.” Kelly moaned.

“Here it comes bitch.” Mark yelled as he came.

Kelly came when he did.

Jane on the other hand was having orgasms every few minutes as I built towards my own climax.

“I’m gonna cum.” I grunted.

“Shoot it inside me, give me your seed.” Jane begged.

I came and deposited my seed into the depths of Jane’s womb. Jane had had five orgasms from getting fucked and was now lost in an ecstasy induced high.

“Oh god, do my ass now.” Jane pleaded.

I rolled Jane over and lifted her ass into the air. Kelly only let me do anal on special occasions so this was a real treat for me.

Apparently Mark was an anal fiend because he was already fucking Kelly’s ass as I entered Jane’s. Kelly always goes multi-orgasmic when she lets me do her anally so it was no surprise to me that she had four orgasms before Mark reached his climax. Jane had six orgasms of her own before I shot another orgasm into her ass.

After fucking her in the ass Mark smiled at Kelly.

“Now my little whore, I want you to lick my cock and balls clean of your ass juices.” Mark said.

Kelly obeyed and proceeded to give Mark’s cock a tongue bath and then he had her suck him off again.

Jane did everything she could to keep my cock hard and had me fucking her pussy again after I pulled out of her ass.

For the rest of the night Mark worked Kelly to ensure he got his money’s worth, and I made sure to give Jane her money’s worth. In the morning an exhausted Mark and a shaky legged Kelly came out of the bedroom to find me fucking Jane. They stood and watched until I buried my cock deep inside of her and let lose one last load into the dark reaches of her womb.

Mark walked over and kissed Jane and Kelly walked over and leaned on my shoulder.

“How much did he charge you?” Mark asked.

“$900, but it was definitely worth it.” Jane said.

“Good. Shall we say same time next week?” Mark asked.

Kelly and I looked at each other and without even speaking we knew that we were going to enjoy our new line of work.

“We’ll be here.” Kelly said.

“You’ll be here, I’ll be at your house.” Jane said. “That way we’ll both have beds to get fucked on.”

“And I’ll get us some Viagra so we don’t have any need to stop.” Mark said.

Kelly and I walked out to the car, drove home and fell asleep. When we woke up late that night we told each other what we had done to earn our money and then we made love.

That was our first night of whoring. We now have thirteen couples that we work for. We charge $1400 per couple. From time to time Kelly will take on a single guy or I’ll take on a single girl at $800 apiece. The best part is we have made enough to keep our house, and get back all of the stuff we sold.

zeke81
zeke81
1,980 Followers