How We Got into Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren comes clean, the first movie.
7k words
4.49
24.9k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, and all the characters depicted are over the age of 18.

The following morning, the sun broke through the curtains of the bedroom, where the three of us continued to sleep it off. The previous afternoon had been our first experiment with a threesome. Once we had all exhausted ourselves of lust, we still had the evening to kill, and Maria and I agreed that it would be awkward to just send Lauren home to an empty apartment. So she invited her to stay over for the rest of the weekend, until her boyfriend returned from his sales trip. We had stayed up, sipping tequila and talking in bed until quite late.

I was still wiping the sleep out of my eyes when a phone started ringing in the next room, filling the quiet house with an unfamiliar melody. Lauren sat bolt up in bed and bounced off into the living room. The ringing ceased and was replaced with the sound of her voice, speaking in a low, gentle tone. It could only have been her boyfriend. Maria rolled onto her side and looked at me, and the shame began to wash over my body.

"What were we thinking last night?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I can't think yet," she said. "It sure was fun, though." She moved a little closer and nuzzled against my shoulder.

Lauren walked back into the bedroom. "Good morning," Maria said, looking up and smiling at her, "How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad," Lauren responded, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "My head feels cloudy. That was Marcus, he's going to be gone all week. They want him to fly straight to Des Moines and then to Chicago before coming back. I should probably go home, I need to take a shower and wash some clothes. Thanks for last night."

Maria sat up, "Why don't you stay with us this week? We both have tomorrow off, anyway. You don't have to sit at home alone all week. It's summer; let's spend it being lazy by the pool."

"Look, I don't want to make this awkward, but wouldn't you guys feel weird about having me here after last night?" Lauren asked.

"It only has to be awkward if we let it be. We were drunk. Let's just agree that it was a onetime thing and not make a big deal out of it. You can handle that, right, Dan?"

"Yeah," I agreed, leaning up in bed, "Last night was you guys' idea. I'll just assume my birthday came early this year."

Lauren sat naked at the end of bed, one arm concealing her breasts. Her expression pensive, she looked down, tracing a pattern on the sheet with one finger. She seemed persuaded, but still reluctant and a little tongue-tied. Maria continued, "I'll make some coffee and we'll get in the pool. You can borrow one of my swimsuits."

Lauren finally looked up at us: "That sounds good, actually, but I still to get some fresh clothes. I don't even know where my panties are," she laughed. "I need to go by my apartment first. Could I come back and I use your washer?"

"Of course," said Maria.

"Ok, I'll be back in a just a minute, really, so I'm counting on your coffee." With that, she pulled a dirty dress over her head and ran out. We sat there together, alone for the first time in almost two days. Maria looked into my eyes. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm wondering about what's going to happen when she tells her boyfriend she was seduced by a couple from down the street."

"I don't think that's going to happen. They've only been dating a few months. They aren't living together or anything. Lauren's shrewd. I really doubt she's going to spill her guts to this guy who she's obviously having second thoughts about. Plus, we didn't seduce her. She wanted to. If anything, she seduced me. All that talk at the bar about her wanting to be taught...She kept pressing me for details about us doing it in the theater. She wanted me to describe how it made me feel to gag on your dick, and I did. And as I did, it just got me so hot that I started wanting to share it with her for real. And she kept saying how she wished she could know how it felt. I don't know how we got so intimate so quickly, but by the end of the night we were planning out how to get you to agree to it. It was like wanting to show chocolate to someone who has never tasted it, I couldn't really describe it, so I had to just show her. Well, we showed her. You definitely showed her. Didn't you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I was crossing all kinds of things off the list last night."

"Oh yeah?" Maria asked, climbing on top of me. "Was one of those things Lauren's pussy? How did you like that?"

I started to say it was different, but my brain checked my tongue in time and I said, "Not as good as yours."

"Yeah?" she said, starting to grind on me. She was already wet, painting me with her juices as she slid back and forth over the back of my shaft, my cock pinned to my stomach under her weight. Cunt is great at anytime of the day or night, but it really shines first thing in the morning. Look, everyone knows about morning wood. But less well known is the fact that many girls wake up with their cunts at their wettest and stickiest. Including Maria. Especially Maria. Maria and I never engaged in foreplay in the morning. Foreplay in the morning usually feels forced, and besides, her pussy was already like a fucking pot of honey.

"You want to show my runny pussy you missed her?" she teased. I gripped her ass and lifted her just enough to let my dick spring free. She sat back down on me, wiggling her hips a little as I filled her. I squeezed her breasts as we began to get our rhythm, then gently tugged on her hard, button nipples and pulled her towards me. She bent down and started to kiss me as our hips moved together, slowly. Her short, high moans began, coming more and more quickly. I was barely out of the gates, and she was already reaching an orgasm in our slow grind. She pushed herself forward against me as hard as she could and held herself there, convulsing with eyes closed as she got herself off.

"Do you need to take a break?" I asked

"No. Keep going. Lauren's going to be back any minute."

"Lean back," I said, pushing her up and scooting us to the edge of the bed. I placed my feet on the floor and cradled her in my lap, pulling her legs up hard against my chest so that all her weight fell to the point where her cunt swallowed my erection. I grabbed her ass with both hands, gripping her cheeks and pulled them apart. I lifted her and let her drop back down, her pussy stretching to allow me in as far as possible. Maria let out a guttural moan, like she'd had the wind knocked out of her.

"Fuck me, Dan," she slurred like she was still drunk. I began to bounce her like that on the edge of the bed. We got into a rhythm with the bed springs, using the extra bounce to lift her up and drive her down even harder. "Oh my god!" she cried. She continued to cry out in deep, guttural groans every time she came down on my cock.

"Can I come now?" I asked

"Yes, please god yes!" She was making noises like a goddamn animal. I started laughing at the sounds she made. "I...can't...help it," she pleaded. I finally let go with a groan of my own as I ejaculated deep inside her, bouncing and squishing it around. I sucked and bit her neck as she came to a rest. My erection refused to shrink, and we sat in that embrace, still kissing when we heard the sound of the screen door creak open and snap. Lauren was back.

"Oh shit," Maria whispered, struggling to stand up. She wobbled and fell against the bed, then found her sea legs and ran to the shower.

"Hey I'm back! Where's your washer?" Lauren called from the living room.

I looked around for something to cover my dripping dick with, and pulled a sheet around me as Lauren came around the corner. "Hey," I greeted her, "It's through that door next to the fridge." She nodded and sauntered off clutching a heaping basket of laundry. I wiped myself off on the sheets, pulled on some shorts and went into the kitchen to start some coffee.

Lauren strolled into the kitchen to claim her cup of coffee. I poured some out and told her, "I really hope you don't feel weird about staying here, we don't usually get as crazy as last night."

"It's fine," she said, "And just so you know, I feel fucking great today. Plus, you guys have a pool."

II

We spent the whole day by the pool, swimming, lounging, talking, and reading. When night fell, we broke out the tequila and invited it into the pool as well. We sat together on the submerged steps, clinking glasses in a celebration of nothing. Lauren leaned out of the water, rolling a joint on the concrete. The cicadas and frogs struck up a chorus as we passed it around and settled into conversation.

After a while, a silence arose, and Lauren said, "I have something to confess to you guys. It's about last night." Here we go, I thought, she's told her boyfriend and he's headed over here with an axe, maybe a whole posse with pitchforks behind him. She continued, "Last night, the whole thing about wanting to learn something new...It's not really about trying to impress my boyfriend."

Maria interrupted: "What? But you told me you wanted to show him something new, like he was a prude and needed to be taught how to loosen up."

"Oh, he is," Lauren affirmed, "That part's totally true. But there's another reason, one that I didn't feel completely comfortable sharing with you before. You see, I'm working full-time right now and I'm still broke. I had to leave my air conditioner off a couple of months ago just to be sure I could make the rent. I'd had it up to here living like that, so I tried dancing for money. Not at the theater. And not as a stripper, either. I've been working as a dancer at a nightclub downtown where I put on a bikini and dance on a podium above the dance floor. I go down there and dance a few hours a night on the weekend, and I make enough extra so I'm not pulling my hair out about the rent and eating potatoes every night."

Lauren took a sip of liquor and continued, "So I've been down there doing my dancing gig for about two months, sweating onstage next to an amplifier and just waiting for last call. When the lights come on, I throw my clothes on and take a drink at the bar while they shut things down. About two weeks ago, I was having my little nightcap with the bartender when the club manager approached me. He sat down at the bar, and the bartender poured him three fingers of scotch and left the bottle. He took a swallow from the glass and sent him downstairs to restock the coolers. Then he turned and introduced himself as Andy.

"Andy put me right at ease. He asked me about the job, told me what a good dancer I was, we talked about my work at the ballet company, and he told me about his sister who used to dance with a famous company in London. Pretty soon I was letting Andy pour me drinks, and we were laughing about the club's more eccentric patrons. I thought I had seen some funny shit there, but he had stories that were unbelievable. I think I peed a little bit when he told me about the skinny guy who came dressed as a pimp with two 300 lb girls under his arms, then one fell on him on the dance floor. I don't know, the way he told it was funny.

"Anyway, Andy was getting me drunk. But not in the way like he was being overly flirtatious, I think that was just his way to unwind at three in the morning. Finally he turned more serious and told me, 'You don't like working here.' I was too tipsy to flat-out deny it, so I told him it pays the bills. He shot back at me, 'Your other job, you don't like that either. You do that all week and then you come here. If it's all just about paying the bills, there are better ways to it. You're a beautiful woman, you're graceful, you're not shy; these are assets that not everybody has. And if you want to get ahead in life, it's worth knowing what your assets are and how to exploit them.'

"He caught me off guard with that. I'm used to guys hitting on me with the whole spiel about my pretty eyes, blah, blah, blah. But he was earnest, so I listened to what came next: 'I'm what they call a talent scout. I know some people who are very successful in the adult entertainment industry, and they can make someone like you very successful, too. It's not for everybody, and this isn't a proposition, so don't worry. But it's a legitimate business, and I feel that I owe it to you to mention it, even if you hate my rotten guts and never want to talk to me again.'

Maria and I were captivated by her story, stoned in the pool, having forgotten we were holding full glasses of tequila above the waterline. "Then what happened?" Maria asked, the lights of the pool flickering on our bodies as we sat in anticipation.

"Well, at this point, he had me on the hook. After a night of go-go dancing and several stiff drinks, I didn't have the energy to act offended. Actually, I wasn't offended. And I told him that. And I asked him to tell me more. Andy said, 'A dear friend of mine runs one of the largest, most successful internet porn sites in the country, which by extension means it's one of the biggest in the whole damn world. We're talking big money, no small time amateur shit. Now like I said, this isn't for everyone, but a girl can pull down six figures, sometimes in her first year. And a girl like you? Shit. I look at you and you're a fuckin' dime. You're a girl who could rise to the top. You get some fans going and you can make a few grand in a night travelling around just dancing like you do here. I like you working here, but you could spend less time each week than you do here doing film, still keep your day job if you want, and make some serious bank.'

"I told Andy that it he made it sound easy, and asked him how a girl was supposed to start. He told me that, if I wanted, he could set up an interview: 'I'm going to write a number on the back of this napkin. Even if you're not completely serious about it, you call this number. That's my friend Nate. You tell him I told you to call him, and he'll fill you in on the details: auditions, salary, all that shit.' That's kind of how we left it."

"I was intrigued, so the next day I called the number on the bar napkin. I spoke with Nate, and when I mentioned Andy's name, he asked me to come to his office for an interview. I went there the very next day. It was in an unassuming office space not far from here. He gave me sort of the same talk as Andy, but more to the point. He told me that he could have work lined up for me in the next week if I wanted, but added that auditions were necessary for new girls. He said if I didn't have on-film experience to show him, he would need to film a screen test, pairing me with a male actor.

"Then he handed me some paperwork, including a checklist of things I was willing to do onscreen. I told him I would think about it, and he said take your time. I went home with this list, wondering how I would make it through an audition where I was expected to perform this laundry list of sexual acts, many of which I'd never tried before. I was worried that I'd go in, make a fool of myself and leave without even landing a job. And they don't even pay you more than a couple hundred to make an audition tape! But a few days later, I ran into you two at the theater. To sum it up, I was looking for somebody to teach me about rough sex. I wasn't planning on it, but when you told me about your love life, Maria, I really just wanted to get a little preview of what I was in for."

"That's a surprising damn story," I said, "At least until you got to the part where the guy told you there were other ways for a girl like you to make money." This made her laugh. "I know," she said, "It's so cliché, but it's new to me. I've never thought about how that whole industry works!"

Maria finally chimed in, "That is crazy! Are you still thinking about going back to this guy?"

"I don't know," Lauren paused, "If it's like we were last night, I'd say, fine. But at the audition there's going to be a bunch of men standing around with cameras. I don't know how it works or what to expect, but he said the pay depends on what I'm willing to do, and the list of stuff they ask me to demonstrate is long and intimidating. I don't have the list in front of me, but some of the stuff was hard to forget: throat-fucking, gagging, cum-swallowing, anal, double penetration, girl-on-girl, large groups...it's a lot to think about. And he said an audition shouldn't take more than an hour! Can a girl do all that in an hour?"

"You could just stick with what you're used to, and agree to only do that," I suggested.

"I know, but how much you get paid and how often you get hired depends on how dirty you'll get." Lauren said. "I guess I want to wade into it. That's the real reason I wanted to join you guys in the bedroom. I'm sorry if I wasn't completely honest, but I've been freaking out about this whole thing. Part of me wants to do it, part of me is scared, and the other part wants the money."

Maria piped up, "Why don't you make your own audition tape?"

"That would be tough. I know it's porn, but it's a major agency. They don't just review anything anyone sends them."

"But the guy in charge has already seen you now, and he's going to want you. You're hot. If you go back to him and put a DVD in his hand, he's going to watch it," Maria replied. "That way, you can be in charge. I'll even direct it for you! It wouldn't be any weirder than what we did last night, just with a camera added."

"Maybe you're right. But I'm the one looking for the job in porn. I don't want to drag you two into this."

"But it's just an audition tape, something a few greasy old guys are going to review like a resume. And don't worry about Dan, I can just crop his face out. Right, Dan?"

"I'm down. Hey, the camera's just inside, I can go get it right now."

"Not right now," Maria scolded, "Jesus, a little too eager. We have to plan it out first, make it look professional. Lauren, you need to come up with a list of stuff you want to do on video, give it to me, and I'll write a script. Dan, tomorrow you clean up the bedroom and hide all the personal stuff, make it look cute and generic."

Lauren was on board. "Ok, let's do this!" she said.

III

The morning, I found Maria and Lauren chatting at the kitchen table in front of the laptop. "Ok," Maria was saying, "Let's see your list. Deep throat, multiple positions, facial. Pretty straightforward. What, no anal? Just kidding, it's your movie. How do you feel about a schoolgirl theme? That's tried and true."

"That sounds good," Lauren said.

"Ok, just give me an hour or so to punch this up, then we'll go shopping for some outfits," Maria said, and started typing. I drained some coffee and went back to dress up the bedroom. I crammed all the photos, magazines, and random bedroom stuff in a drawer and made up the bed with a light pink sheet. Then I brought in some spot lights from the garage and positioned them around the room to brighten it up. When I was finished, I took a seat in front of the television and watched something to take my mind off it. I was nervous about the whole thing, but my excitement outweighed it, and before long I felt a sense of resolve about seeing it through.

I had drifted off on the couch, and woke up when the girls got back to the house, swinging shopping bags as they came so see me in the living room. "Damn, I hope you didn't max out my card buying porn props!" I said as they sat down, big grins on their faces. They pulled brightly colored shirts, skirts, and lingerie from sacks and dangled them before me. "Are you going to wear all of those?" I asked, looking perplexed.

"No," Maria said, "Of course not. We just got excited is all. Oh, yeah, here." She handed me some pieces of paper. "This is the script, learn your lines," she said.

"Lines?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Maria said, "It's really simple. You can even think of them as guidelines. We just don't want you trying to adlib, it would make things awkward."

12