How We Got into Porn Ch. 03

Story Info
A new girl auditions, the business begins.
6.1k words
4.49
22.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction, and all the characters depicted are over the age of 18.

"I love it! I fucking love it!" Lauren proclaimed. We were sitting together on the couch watching our movie on the big flat screen in the living room. Maria had spent the night after our filming editing the film, and it flowed without any of the awkward transitions we might have expected.

"Lauren, this is solid," I said. "I don't think anyone would confuse this with some homemade amateur tape. And Maria, you're a good director. And that voice you use when you're interviewing her in the beginning, so sexy."

"I feel good about it," Maria said. "No sense in wasting time, Lauren, why don't you take it over to your porno guy."

"About that," Lauren said, "I don't know. I wonder what would happen if we just posted it on one of those streaming video sites. I'd kind of like see what sort of reaction it gets first."

Maria thought and said, "Well, we can do whatever you want. But if you're planning on posting it on the internet, first I'm going to have to edit out the ending where I'm eating cum off your face."

Later that day, the girls posted the video on a streaming video site. We didn't know what to expect. We spent the rest of the week going back to our normal routine. We went to work, came home, ate, slept, and fucked. Lauren stayed with us all week, sleeping in the guest room. When her boyfriend finally returned from his trip later that week, she left. She was gone for two days, left him, and moved into our spare bedroom on Saturday. I don't know how long she held onto her apartment, but every time she came over it seems like she was carrying a few new things.

The Saturday she came back, she carried with her a single suitcase and a liquor store box. "I brought champagne!" she announced. "We have to celebrate. I have something to show you guys." She popped a bottle open and poured three coffee mugs of champagne. "Where's your laptop?" she asked. Maria sipped and pointed to the kitchen table. Lauren opened the computer and did a search for our video.

"Look!" she said, beckoning us impatiently.

I approached the table and looked at the screen. Below our video, there was a very large number which I read aloud, "Two million, six-hundred and seventy-five thousand, three hundred and thirteen views."

"Holy shit!" Maria yelped. "If you go back for a second interview with that porn guy now, I think you're going to be able to name your price."

"I know," Lauren said, "But it's also got me thinking. Why don't I just make my own website? I've been looking into it, and if I start a subscription site and monetize it with ads, and people visit it like they've been watching me all week, I can make a boatload of money. We can make a boatload of money."

She had a point. We spent the weekend talking about the idea, reading everything we could about the business. By the middle of next week, I was having a friend of mine help us register our company. Everything began to move very fast after that. If we had waited and thought about it a little more, maybe we wouldn't have gone through with it. But we were young and full of energy. We had a month left before fall semester began, and we decided to dedicate ourselves to becoming pornographers.

Things accelerated so fast, in fact, that at first I thought maybe Lauren was using us as a springboard to launch her own career. However, it soon became clear that Maria was the one who was really in charge. I had contacts to help guide us through all the legal shit and advise us about how to approach things, but she had the master plan. She knew how to design and run a website, two very different talents that don't often come in one package. She knew how to write, direct, shoot a scene, and edit video. Those were just her technical skills. Like I said, she had a plan. As soon as Lauren floated the idea of starting our own site, the gears started turning in Maria's head.

She called us to the kitchen table and spelled things out: "Ok. We now have a legal business, over which we all exercise joint control. I've designed the site, and it's been through a trial run. Everything works. But we're not ready to launch it yet."

"Why not? The video is crazy popular. It's gotten up to over three million hits," Lauren said.

Maria continued, "Because we're not ready. For this to work, we have to develop content. We're going to use your video to draw fans to the site, and it's going to work. But if people click through to our site and there's nothing there but a picture of you, what's the point? We need to shoot more videos first, and we need to get new girls. I've come up with a timeline that should allow us to open up in three weeks, but it's going to require a lot of work."

"Three weeks?" I asked. "I've got to go back to school in five weeks, what the hell can we get done before then?"

"That depends on you guys," Maria said. "It can't work unless we agree to work together and do the following: first, Lauren, we need to get you and Dan on film every day, or at least every other day. The more the better, but Dan needs his strength. Second, we'll need to add new girls as quickly as possible. We're never going to get off the ground if all we have is video of you two. Lauren, that's your job. You need to do whatever you can to get girls to come in for auditions: test the waters at ballet practice, post on the web, and keep going to your club job."

"That's your main job, Lauren," she continued, "because if you could manage to talk me into have sex with you, then you're the best at it. But it's not just your job, we all need to keep it in mind that we'll need fresh talent. That's important. That's our one big advantage over the competition; we're harmless. We're young, hot, and charming. And Dan's got a big dick. There are nearly half a million girls living in this city between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. How many of them are going to be more comfortable making a video with us than with a room full of greasy fifty-year-olds? All of them. At least if we pay them."

Lauren and I nodded. Maria said, "That brings us to you, Dan. You're starting school again soon, and you're going to need to concentrate on classes. All we need from you is your dick and money."

"You sure that's everything?" I asked . "What about you? You have classes beginning soon too, and that's three hours away from here."

"Well," she paused, "I'm taking the semester off. I've thought about this, and I think it would be a very good experience for me to throw myself into this. I'm going to give it a few months, and if nothing happens, so what? I miss a few classes and go back to school in January."

By the next week, we had rearranged things in the house to prepare for business. Lauren still stayed in the guestroom, but it now doubled as a set, complete with lights and a new coat of paint. In the living room, we set up a large desk for interviews. Lauren had gone to ballet practice, where she was hoping to coax one of the new girls back home to meet us. The girl she had in mind had said she would think about it a few days ago, and Lauren had returned to the theater to talk with her again.

My phone jingled. It was Lauren, calling from the car: "I'm on my way over there right now. Milana is following me. Tell Maria to get the camera ready, but keep it out of sight. I told her we're just coming over to do an interview."

Maria and I scrambled to get things ready and tidy up a bit. We had hardly sat down at the desk when they walked in. We got up and walked over to greet them. Milana was tall, gorgeous, and spoke with a European accent. We invited them pull up chairs to the desk and offered them something to drink. Milana refused politely, but Lauren went and poured herself some white wine.

"So, Milana," I began, "That's a beautiful name. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Denmark. I just moved here, what, five months ago? I came here to study dance."

"Milana is very talented," said Lauren, "She's being modest. She also teaches traditional ballet classes at the theater."

"Well, yes," Milana said, laughing a little embarrassedly, "But I'm here to study first and foremost. And there is a greater chance here that I may find a job touring with a company."

"So why have you come here today, Milana?" Maria asked.

"Well," she paused, smiling coyly, "Lauren has been telling me all about you guys, how you are starting an internet business. She asks if I might have an interest in being in one of your movies? I wanted to come see for myself." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Have you ever done any adult film before?" Maria asked.

"I have been in one once, before I left Denmark. It was nothing too serious, shall I say? It was only something I made with my boyfriend, not for show. Not a lot of experience, I know, but I am only nineteen."

"Fair enough," I said, "Why don't we get down to it? Lauren's told you about the site, what we're trying to do with it. Let me tell you about the process. If you decide you want to work with us, you'll be paid on a per-scene basis. Here's a sheet with the information. All the scenes will be with me, Lauren, or the two of us together. If you want to do it, the first thing we'll need to do is an on-camera audition. That's not something you'll be paid for, and it's not something that will end up on our website, or anywhere else for that matter, unless you later agree to it."

"And what do I do for the audition?" asked Milana.

"Just whatever you're comfortable with," I replied. "In fact, that's the point of it. We need to see what you're like on camera before we commit to hiring you. Like I said, it'll be private, and no one but us will see it unless you want them to."

"I think yes, I would like to audition," she said, "When can we do this?"

"Whenever you want," I said. "We can start shooting right now if you want to get it out of the way. Or we can schedule a time later in the week."

"Um," she paused, biting her lip, "I think I want to right now. But first I think I'll have that drink." Lauren got up and grabbed the bottle of wine.

"Something harder, perhaps?" Milana stopped her. Lauren brought over a bottle of tequila and one glass. Milana poured herself a shot and drained it. "Ok, ready!" she said, standing up.

"Hold on, hold on," Maria said, bouncing out of the room to get the camera. She came back with it ready and started shooting. "Say hi to the camera, Milana," she said.

"Hello," Milana smiled and waved. Kicking her sandals off, she climbed onto the desk and stood up, towering over us. She swayed her hips and said, "You know I am a dancer, so put on some music." Lauren turned on the stereo.

Milana moved her hips slowly to the music. Her long legs disappeared up into a pair of tiny khaki shorts. She wore a tight, red, spaghetti strap blouse. Milana had that even, golden Nordic complexion and very dark hair that hung to her neck. Her eyes were dark and intelligent, her lips full. Her beauty was intimidating. She was an athlete. Her body was built for fun. At first I had thought her a little shy, but when she began to dance on the desk, staring down at me, I realized I was mistaken.

She peeled off her blouse, freeing her breasts, and swiveled her hips as she unbuttoned her shorts. She looked into the camera and bit her lip as she slowly unzipped them, teasing them loose and dropping them to the desk. That was all she wore. Underneath her shorts, not a single wisp of hair hid her pussy. It was naked and smooth, just a tiny crevice where her legs met. She had only one vague tan line wrapping her hips in slightly paler V. She turned around, grinding to the music, and lowered herself to her knees, looking at me.

"May I show you some more?" she asked, "Are you going to participate?"

"You show me the way," I said.

Milana swung her legs around off the desk and kneeled before me. "Stand up?" she said. I stood. She leaned into my crotch and began to unfasten my jeans with her teeth. I'd never had a girl do this to me before, but she did it, and did it without great difficulty, unzipping me with her teeth. She pulled my pants down and helped me step out of them, then pulled off my boxers as well. "Sit down," she ordered. She wiggled toward me a little more, leaned down and took my head into her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. She pouted her lips and slapped by cock against them, pausing to ask, "Waking up yet?"

I was waking up quickly, my cock swelling as she took it back into her mouth. She sucked hard and let it pop out of her mouth with a loud smack, did it again, then leaned down on it, wriggling her jaw until her lips were nearly at the base of my shaft.

"Ooh," said Maria, perched on my shoulder with the camera, "I Dan's going to like you."

Milana pulled her head up and smiled at the camera, blowing it kiss. Little strings of spit hung between her lips and the tip of my cock. "You're bigger than my boyfriend," she said, turning my dick in her hand as she examined it. "About the same length, but this one is bigger around." She winked into the camera and said, "I bet you're a lucky little girl. This is, a lot." Milana laughed and stuck her tongue out and guided me back inside. She began slurping on it with more intensity, like it was me she was out to impress and not the camera.

"Look up at me, sweetie," said Maria. Milana pressed her shoulders forward and tilted her head back, staring into the camera as she flicked her tongue against my the back of my head.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Milana asked, staring up with open eyes as she licked and kissed my erection.

"I don't think you've left me much choice," I said. "How about you get back up on that desk?"

Milana stood up and sat back on the desk. "Lie back," I told her. She reclined, bringing her knees up so she just barely fit on the desktop, her heels at the edge in front of me. She toyed with her hair and Maria circled the desk with the camera, shooting Milana prone and vulnerable.

"What do you want me to do, Milana?" I asked.

"Eat my pussy," she said, squeezing her tits.

I spread her legs apart, holding her behind the knees, and scooted my chair up closer to the desk. Her vagina was spotless and pink, bald as a beach ball. She was so young and fit that she had no muff. Her vagina sported a proud hood and wavy little blossom of flesh.

"Ooh, Milana, you're beautiful," cooed Maria.

"Milana, you want to get yourself wet for me?" I suggested.

"I think I already am, you just can't see," she said, reaching down and slipping her middle finger inside. She massaged it in and out, then withdrew her wet finger and rubbed herself violently. She held her hand up to my mouth. "See?" she said.

I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked on them. She tasted as fresh as she looked. I leaned down and whorled my tongue around her opening in slow circles, then pressed my tongue inside.

"Ooh! It feels good," she said. "My boyfriend never did this."

"Wow," said Lauren, leaning against the desk to inspect Milana's pussy, "this is a special day for you. Dan, can I try?"

I didn't want to stop, but Maria tapped me on the shoulder and I sat back in my chair. Lauren kneeled in front of the desk and sucked Milana's pussy lips. Milana hummed in appreciation as Lauren buried her face in snatch. She ate her eagerly and Milana lifted her head, trying to watch. She soon gave up, throwing her head back as she cried out, grinding her hips against Lauren's mouth. Lauren kept her position as Milana squirmed around hunting her tongue, as if finding it, it would fill her completely.

"Ok, Lauren, you've tasted it. Move over. Do you want to have sex, Milana?" I asked.

"Don't tease me, take me," she said.

I got to my feet and took my dick in my hand, smearing it around her opening. I pulled her toward me off the desk a little more and pressed into her. She was very slick. Still, getting into her was like rolling on a condom: water tight.

"Oooo," she sang, looking into my eyes intently. I started thrusting against her, drawing myself out every time so that only the head of my penis held her open. I slammed it hard and fast, our skin slapping together noisily as I moved. She stopped singing and blurted out short, deep "Ugh"s each time I hit it, staring at me with a snarl on her lips. She took her hands off the desk and pulled me on top of her for a kiss. I began to lose my balance, but Lauren picked up my feet and held them under her arms, allowing me to rock back and forth on top of Milana as I held her ankles down against the desk. Her pussy held me like a fist I was trying to break free of. I stood back up and let Maria get a good shot of her. She writhed and rubbed herself with one hand, the other clenching the corner of the desk.

"Flip over and show me doggy style," I told her. She rolled and got to her knees, pressing her head down against the desk. She waved her gaping cunt at the camera, teasing it with her fingers. Now I climbed on the desk, squatting behind her. I pushed my cock down to find her opening and worked my way back inside. Gripping her hips, I found my balance and began to punish her like we were having make-up sex, just fucking her numb. She screamed and drooled on the table, squeezing her eyes shut tight as she took it.

She came again, hard, crying out with a pinched face. I stopped moving to tease her and felt her contractions; she moved herself back against me, trying to do the fucking. It was cute. She looked over her shoulder at me, and I felt good.

"Are you ready for my cum?" I asked.

"Yes, come on my face," she pleaded, getting on the floor and crawling to her knees.

"Open up and stick out your tongue," I said.

"Look up at the camera, Milana," Maria added.

Milana opened her dark, lusty eyes and stuck her tongue out, grinning as she did. "Come all over my sweet little lips," she said, squeezing her tits together.

I worked myself up, aiming at her mouth, and let go, shooting strings and drops of cum all over her face and in her mouth. She grabbed my cock with one hand and sucked on it hard, making me groan. Her mouth opened back up and she began wiping my cock all over her face, using it to wipe cum into her mouth. She placed shy little kisses on my head and shaft as she cleaned it, acting all innocent and curious. She knew how to be sexy.

"Give me that camera," I said. "Milana, look up at me and say Ah."

"Aah!" she said, showing us a big mouthful.

"You're hired," I said. Milana swallowed and opened her mouth back up for the camera.

II

After that I began to get a sense of entitlement about the women around me; if I could have Milana, I could have anyone. Maria and I slept in the same bed together, but I felt less and less like I owed her a special allegiance. All of our sexual encounters this far had been together, even when I was fucking the other girls, she was filming it. That began to change.

The next day Maria left to do errands, leaving Lauren and I alone at the house. Lauren and I went out and sat in the sun by the pool. I swam while she sunbathed. From the pool I said to her, "Lauren, come over her and sit. We should talk about tomorrow." She sauntered over in her baby blue bikini and sat down next to me, dangling her legs in the water.

"What about tomorrow?" she asked, chewing a stick of gum.

"Maria wants us to do another scene together."

"Ok," she shrugged. "She's the boss. Like she said, we need to get as much tape shot as we can before our site goes up."

"She wants us to do the scene with Milana, too," I added.

"Oh," she said, looking down.

"Is something wrong with that? I mean, you didn't have any problem getting intimate with her during the audition," I said, trying to feel her out.

"I know. It's just that she acts so professional, like she really knows what she's doing. Plus she's gorgeous; I don't want to think about I'm going to look like on screen next to her."

12