How Wonderful Ch. 02

Story Info
He misses the clues and she does it again.
4.3k words
4.02
100.5k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

I'm Sam and until recently I thought I had the perfect life – wonderful job with working hours that generally allow quality time with my family, a truly loving wife and an ideal mother, great sex, a very adequate income, and a home in a good neighborhood. What else could one ask for?

My life began to unravel about five months ago. However, I did not become aware of it until about a month ago, though I now remember incidents that were a little out of place or unusual. At the time I was working most nights until 10 P.M. to repair equipment damaged in a range fire. The overtime pay was great, but it sure didn't pay the price of what it cost me.

During that period I came home early one afternoon (about 5:30). Since our garage is detached, I usually go out the back door of the garage, through the back yard, and enter the house through the kitchen door. If the kids are in the back yard I stop to hug and play with them on the way into the house. They were delighted to have me home for supper and Anna, our older daughter, told me that mommy was not feeling good. She said she was feeling so bad that she cried a lot. I went into the house immediately and found Gerri trying to get dinner together. It was obvious that she had been crying. She looked like hell, with red, puffy eyes.

I asked what was troubling her and she literally just collapsed in my arms crying. I helped her to a chair and then reached for the phone to call 911.

She told me she'd be alright and not to call.

I asked her to tell me what was wrong. She was able to stop crying enough to tell me that the 'time of the month' was approaching and she was just having very severe cramps.

I don't know why I let it pass since her 'cramps' lasted two more days and besides, it seemed to me that she had just gotten over her period. But I just dismissed the timing thinking maybe it had been longer than I thought. Each time I would mention going to the doctor she flatly refused saying she would be OK.

Our sex life was out of order because of my late nights and Gerri seemed to have after effects following the cramps. We didn't have sex until after her next period which came about two weeks later. Again, I didn't do the math or start to put any of the pieces together. But why should I? I had no reason to suspect anything.

* * * Gerri continues * * *

After my period was over, I felt better about having sex again and lost my fear that something wouldn't be right. We had wonderful sex two or three times a week as Sam had returned to his normal hours.

A few weeks later, as I had gotten myself back in order and was putting my indiscretion behind me, the kids and I made our usual trip to Sharon's. When I saw her that morning, Sharon had that radiant face of a woman who has just had some great sex. Until this day, Sharon had been good about keeping her relationship with Mark out of our conversations. But today at the park Sharon was quick to tell me what a fantastic time she had with Mark last night. I asked her to please change the subject and she did. But the damage had been done. My memories of the romp in the sack with Mark came flooding back. I could even feel wetness start to build.

I can't deny that the fucking Mark gave me was one of the best I ever had, but it was wrong. I wrestled with the recurring thoughts and after a while I was able to dismiss them. When I got home I showered and changed my underwear. The children were late getting down for their naps and I was hot as a firecracker. I knew Sam would be home soon so, after the shower, I put on my short nylon robe and nothing else. When Sam got home, I almost raped him before he could get through the kitchen.

When we went to the bedroom, I didn't even allow him to take a shower before I was on him. We made wild love. I explained that I had been thinking about him all day and that we could shower together when we finished. I did something new. I performed oral sex on him and swallowed his sperm. The oral sex wasn't new but swallowing his load was. Swallowing made me feel good because I was giving him something I had never given anyone else. I discovered swallowing was not all that bad and being the first time it was kind of exciting. Oh, how I love this man and how great he is in the sack. His loving is powerful yet always tender and I always feel so loved and completely sexually fulfilled when we finish. It's not the same as with Mark where it is just pure lust and sexual gratification.

Later when we went to bed for the night, we played with each other for a while before Sam fell asleep. I couldn't sleep right away because of my mental turmoil. I was extremely satisfied and content with our love-making. So why was I getting excited whenever I recalled my time with Mark?

Was it the forbidden fruit aspect? Was it his large cock? Was it the fact that he was black? Was sex with Mark more satisfying? The answers didn't come except to the last question. The answer there was that it definitely wasn't better. However, it was different. I had to admit that the experience had been exciting. Then I shocked myself into tears with an admission to myself that given the right opportunity I would probably do it again. I quietly cried myself to sleep hating that part of me that said I would do it again.

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

A few weeks after the cramps episode Gerri saw me drive in and met me at the kitchen door wearing her thin nylon robe. She told me the kids were asleep and had started their naps late. She almost dragged me into the bedroom and could hardly wait for me to get my clothed off. I tried to stop her telling her I needed to shower first. She said she had been thinking about me all day, that she was red hot, and that she didn't want to wait. I asked her what this was all about and she told me again that she had just been thinking about me all day and when the kids were late for their naps she thought it would be fun to have a late-afternooner. I couldn't turn down an offer like that.

She shrugged of her robe and I saw there was nothing under the robe but skin. I don't remember her acting like this except during the first few months of our marriage. She was absolutely wild and we hadn't had sex like that for a long time. In fact I couldn't remember when we had had such intense sex. I also remember thinking how unusual our sex had been. She had sucked me off and swallowed my cum. She had never swallowed before and I didn't call her on it. Why should I? It was fantastic and I hoped we could do it again. The shower afterwards was as good as a shower can get.

* * * Gerri continues * * *

The next day Sam was called out of town to help with a system installation in a city over 200 miles away. He expected to be gone two weeks and likely wouldn't be home over the weekend.

On Tuesday morning of the second week of his assignment, Sharon called me and told me she was feeling very ill and asked if I could bring the kids and spend the day and maybe the night and look after her kids. She could only offer the sofa for me and air beds for the children. I told her I would be happy to help. I packed a few essentials for an over night stay and the three of us spent the day and the night. I called Sam and told him what had happened and that until I told him otherwise, to call me there or use the cell phone.

As it turned out, Sharon was not feeling better the next day so I agreed to stay on. Again and I let Sam know the situation. That night, or I should say the next morning, Mark came home from work about 2:30 a.m. He went to his room and, apparently while he was preparing for bed, he decided he wanted a glass of milk.

The previous night I had slept like a log and never heard Mark come in. Tonight I was having a fretful sleep and was awake at the slightest noise. Mark passed by me on the way to the kitchen and I could see from the refrigerator light that he was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts.

As he headed back to his room I made a big mistake and said, "Goodnight Mark."

He stopped and turned in my direction and told me he was sorry to have awakened me. I told him it was not his fault, that I was having a restless night. He asked if it was OK if he sat on the edge of the couch and talked while he drank his milk. I told him I didn't mind. He wanted to know how Sharon was doing and then we exchanged pleasantries and talked for a few minutes. He finally got around to telling me that he hoped I wasn't too upset with what had happened but that, seriously, he had really enjoyed it.

I don't know why, but I told him that I had enjoyed it too and that I didn't hold it against him (poor choice of words).

He said, in a joking manner, "I wouldn't mind it if you did hold it against me."

It had been two weeks since Sam and I made love and I was feeling a little horny. Though there wasn't much light except what came in from the street light across the street, I could see Mark's cock starting to rise slightly in his shorts. It gave me a little thrill to know that I was causing 'junior' to get active. His back was to the street light and I could not see his eyes but he could see mine and that I was looking at his shorts. He reached over and gently took my hand and placed it on top of the tent that was forming in his shorts and with a big smile, said, "Do you mind if I hold you against it?"

When my hand rested on his shorts, his cock reacted as it had before and then started to rise some more. I started to withdraw my hand but instead, I found myself wrapping my fingers around it. Again, I knew I should stop but I also knew what was coming if I let things continue. The memories of our first encounter flooded my head and I found myself in turmoil. My logic finally gave in to the thinking that infidelity is not based on the number of times it happens. It is based on the fact that it happened at all. Added to the fact that I was feeling horny, I let lust take control.

I reached through the fly of his shorts and pulled his love tool free. With just a slight twist, I was able to get my mouth positioned in front of his cock and without a second thought I let my lips engulf almost half of his cock. The move was perfect because Mark was able to lift my nightgown and shove his tongue into my waiting pussy. I wanted to scream out, but I controlled the impulse lest I wake the whole house.

We gave each other oral pleasure for a few minutes and then Mark started to position himself to enter me. Just then it hit me that Mark was about to enter without protection and I spoke up.

Mark told me that since Sharon was on the pill he didn't have any more condoms.

I told him we could continue only if he promised to pull out before he deposited his seed.

Mark agreed to pull out and I was quickly rewarded with that beautiful cock entering me and completely filling my pussy. I don't know if it was the naughtiness of my actions or the fantastic feeling of being completely fucked again, but I lay back and utterly enjoyed our sex.

I'm glad that Mark was good to his word and he pulled out as he was ready to cum. By the time he shot, I was so hot that I would have allowed him to deposit his load in me and then I would most likely have ended up pregnant and divorced. I was feeling so hot that I took his cock into my mouth just before he erupted. I swallowed most of his cum and then cleaned his cock completely.

Mark pulled me up and swabbed my mouth with his tongue. He said he had never tasted his cum before. I had to admit that this was only the second time I had swallowed cum. This had been one of the most erotic adventures I had ever experienced. I wish I could say I felt guilty, but I didn't. I had enjoyed every moment of it. I had soared to a sexual height I had never known before. I knew for sure that I wanted it to happen again and I now realized that I would probably fuck Mark any time it was possible. This mental acknowledgement scared the hell out of me. I wanted more of Mark and I didn't want to hurt or lose Sam. One thing was for sure, if I was going to play with Mark, I needed to go back on the pill.

Sharon was up and about on Thursday so I didn't need to spend the night. When I talked with her before going home, she asked if I had fucked Mark last night, that she had thought she heard activity. I blushed and admitted that I had but asked her not to use that nasty four-letter word. While Sharon looked after the kids I went grocery shopping and I stopped at a pharmacy and bought birth control pills.

At home there is a compartment in the laundry room where plumbing fixtures had been installed at one time. It is now covered by a small hinged door and I use it for storing some of my small laundry supplies. Because of an offset in the garage, the wall at that point is about 8" thick. In the back of the compartment there is a piece of plywood that covers the back. However, the plywood is loose and behind it there is a space about 3" deep that opens into the garage. The garage side of the opening had never been properly covered over but is presently covered by a pegboard that Sam had installed for his garden tools. I hid my card of pills there; between the plywood and the pegboard. I went into the garage and was happy to see that the opening was well hidden by the pegboard and the pills could not be seen. I was able to start the pills the following week.

I had some deep pangs of guilt as I started the pills the day after Sam returned from his two-week assignment. Mentally I battled with the deceit I was preparing to carry on and with the sexual spike I would get when I thought of fucking Mark again. It was unfortunate that Sam's return coincided with the beginning of my period so we were unable to make love upon his return.

During this time I had serious conversations with Sharon. She knew I wanted to have more of Mark and she was more than willing to share. It seems that Mark was turning out to be more than she could handle. We agreed that on one or two days a week she would take the kids to the park and I could have the house and Mark to myself. It so happened my period ended on the same day that we made our final arrangements.

I went home that afternoon with a mixture of emotions and feelings again. I was excited about having more of Mark's cock and knowing it would be on a relatively frequent basis. The other side of me was about to cry as I mentally acknowledged that I was going to continue to deceive and be unfaithful to Sam. I vowed that I would be very careful and would end the affair soon. Sam would never know and would not be hurt.

That night I had wonderful, tender, passionate sex with Sam. When we were through, my conscience got the better of me as I remembered what Sharon and I had arranged earlier. I began to cry and Sam wanted to know what he had done to upset or hurt me. I told him he was wonderful and had done nothing wrong. Then I told him I was just overcome with the joy of having him home and making love gain.

Two days later I told the kids that I had some extra errands to run and that Sharon would take them to the park. After they left I went into Sharon's room and got out of my shirt and slacks and slipped into a very daring baby doll set that I had brought with me. Sam had given it to me for my birthday and I had only modeled it once for him. While I was changing, I heard Mark come in and go to his room. When I had finished my transformation from 'wife and mommy' to 'unfaithful wife looking for sex,' I went to his door and knocked. He opened the door and his jaw dropped when he saw me.

I asked, "You receiving visitors?"

He smiled and said, "Hell-l-l yes," and pulled me into his arms.

He guided me to the bed, removed my thong, and sank his tongue into my pussy. I immediately squirmed around until I could get his cock in my mouth. We were playing the sixty-nine game and we continued until we both came. We rested a few minutes and thankfully, Mark recovers fast. Shortly, we were in the missionary position while he pumped in and out of my pussy and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. He now knew I was on the pill and he pumped a huge load of warm sperm into my convulsing cunt. It was fantastic and I was on cloud nine.

Afterwards I went into Sharon's bathroom, douched, and showered and while in the shower I couldn't help but rub my still tingling pussy. I left the baby doll outfit on the bed to take home. I would need to get a new something sexy for use with Mark.

When Sharon and the children came home we had lunch and put the children down for naps. Sharon took me to the kitchen to hear how things had gone. Mark had already left to meet a friend before work.

I was just starting to fill her in when someone at the front door called in, "Is anyone home?" It was Sam. He had gotten off very early and I almost fainted.

Sam wasn't with us long before he suggested that since the kids were asleep, that Sharon could look after them for a while and that we could go home and plan the weekend. We all knew what he meant and I saw Sharon suppress a gasp as she looked over at me. I had to think fast. I knew that if I let Sam near my pussy right now, my affair, and probably my marriage, would be over. You talk about stark terror setting in...

I quickly said, "Honey, I'd love to but I have already promised Sharon to look after the kids since she has an appointment at two-thirty and a couple of important errands to run."

Sharon played the game and acted like she would like to accommodate him but it was important that she run the errands today.

Sam then smiled and with a sheepish grin said, "Well that's OK, we could just plan here on the couch."

Sharon laughed and told him that it would be ok with her but that we might have some children helping with the planning. Sam's smile faded and he finally agreed to just stay with me until Sharon came back.

About an hour later, the kids were awake and I found out that Sam had gone in to Sharon's bathroom to use the toilet. When he came back he whispered in my ear, "Sharon sure has some pretty sexy night wear."

I gasped and asked how he knew. He said he saw the sexy outfit on the bed. I scolded him for spying on Sharon. Then he told me Sharon's boarder was sure a lucky boarder. I acted shocked and scolded him and then needled him about wanting to see Sharon in her nightgown. I was extremely glad that he had not given the size of the baby doll any consideration and even more grateful that he had not recognized it as the one he gave me for my birthday. Sharon is much larger than I am and there is no way she could wear any of my clothing.

Sharon came back at about four and we went home. I knew that I still had a problem. It was more than obvious that Sam had come home early with a single purpose in mind and he wasn't going to let it drop. I originally had planned to use the "too tired" routine to avoid sex tonight. But, as I considered it further I could see that the too tired excuse would not fly. I had to do something creative because I did not want him in me after having sex with Mark earlier.

I finally came up with an ingenuous idea. While Sam was telling the children good night, I created a racket in the kitchen. When Sam came rushing in he found me on the floor holding myself between my legs lying next to an overturned counter stool. The stool has a square seat rather than a round seat. I acted like I was in pain and when Sam asked what had happened, I told him I had slipped and caught the corner of the stool on the way down.

As always he wanted to know if we needed a doctor or ER services. I told him I didn't think so and asked him to help me to my feet and to the bathroom. All the way to the bathroom I stayed bent over and groaned slightly. I told him to leave me and let me use the bathroom. I pretended to use the toilet, flushed it, spent several minutes moving around and continuing to groan rather quietly. When I came out Sam was standing by the door and I didn't let him ask. I simply told him that I was OK but that I had bruised myself and it hurt, but that the pain was slowly going away. I could see the mixture of relief and disappointment on his face and I felt bad, but I had saved the day.

BlBones
BlBones
543 Followers
12