How Wonderful Ch. 05

Story Info
She can't believe the signs.
4.2k words
4.41
87.8k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
546 Followers

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

On Monday I left the house telling Gerri I would see her later and went out the door without kissing her. I decided that I would not allow Gerri to have time to even talk to Mark also I wanted to get the work in the attic done before the temperature had a chance to rise much. So I scheduled my activities to be at Sharon's by nine o'clock. Sharon's kids were playing in the yard when I got there, and Sharon greeted me at the door. I gave her a grin and said, "Hi Sharon, sorry about Friday night." She didn't know how to respond and before she could say anything, I asked her to show me where she wanted the new jacks. As we passed Mark's room I could hear the shower running, so I knew he was there and awake.

I told Sharon that I would have to get into the attic to install the lightning equipment and not to worry if she heard me crawling around up there. I went into the attic and started the installation of the small amount of wiring needed for the surveillance equipment. I had worked about a half hour when Gerri yelled up to the attic, "Hi Hon. When do I get to see you?" I yelled back that I would be down in about 15-20 minutes. The kids called up too and naturally wanted to know if they could come up. I told them that they couldn't.

I heard Mark come out of his room and apparently he wanted to avoid any possible contact with me because he drove off almost immediately. I completed the work in the attic and went down to install the phone jacks. Gerri came into the garage where I was working and told me they were headed for the park and wanted to know if I could join them for their picnic lunch. I told her I would be happy to. She came to give me a hug and/or kiss and I just turned back to my work and said, "See you there."

As soon as she left, I went to Sharon's bedroom and installed the cameras and then into Mark's bedroom. After finishing all the installations, I drove back to our house to verify everything was working properly. I went back, made final adjustments and then turned to a piece of dirty work to make life less comfortable at Sharon's

Earlier I had confirmed that the house had an electric water heater. I hooked a garden hose to the water heater, turned off the cold water inlet to the water heater, and opened the drain valve to drain the tank. After a few minutes I opened the valve to let water fill the tank again. I put the garden hose away and went to the park having burned out the heating elements in the water heater.

I ate, played with the kids for a few minutes, and then called over to the picnic table, "Gotta go, see ya later," and left. I didn't go near Gerri because every time I thought of her and what she was doing I either got mad or I felt sick. Usually it was a combination of both. I was having a very hard time trying to be friendly to her. I think I could have found some relief if I were able to just slap her across the face hard enough to knock her to the ground. After supper I puttered in my shop until almost 1 a.m. The facts were there, Gerri was fucking Mark. I now needed the absolute proof. The question I was wrestling with was: What do I do? Or what should I do now? If it weren't for the kids, there would be no question. Then I would lapse into depression and hurt as I would ask: Why? What was wrong with our marriage that made her do this? How much is that bitch Sharon involved in this? How long has this been going on? Why hadn't I picked up on the earlier clues?

The answer to the last question was easy; I loved Gerri; I trusted her, and until now I had no reason to suspect she was fooling around.

By the time I went to bed I had cried my eyes out and concluded that: One, there were no extenuating circumstances that could excuse Gerri's betrayal. Two, I could never trust her again. Three, and most importantly, I didn't see anything that could be used as a starting point for repairing our marriage. And, finally, the gut wrenching decision, a divorce was the only viable solution. Underlying it all I kept asking myself: How can she profess to love me and yet be doing this? And: What had I done to drive her to this?

Gerri was asleep and I lay down quietly with a very heavy heart. I knew that our life together and sharing a bed was about over. I now needed the verifying proof of her infidelity and we were done.

* * * Gerri's story * * *

When we got to Sharon's house on Monday, Sam was up in the attic and Mark was just leaving. I was relieved that Mark would be gone but I was frustrated because I needed to talk to him.

Sharon and the kids and I went to the park while Sam was working. When we left I went into the garage to ask Sam to join us for lunch and he told me he would. As I started across the garage to give him a hug and a kiss he just turned his back on me, said see you later, and went back to his work.

At the park I told Sharon that I was getting worried, that Sam definitely was not himself. Sam joined us for lunch, but he sat with the kids between us. After lunch he played with the kids a few minutes and then without coming back to the table he headed for his tuck calling out that he had to go. I pointed out to Sharon his cold departure without any hug or anything. In fact, as I thought about it more, I couldn't remember when I had heard, 'I love you' last.

That night Sam was still distant. He still played with the kids and I know that they could see no difference because there was no difference when he was with them. This should have been a red flag to me but I was still wrapped up in the layoff scenario.

When I tried to talk with him after supper, he brushed me off and said he had things on his mind. When I tried to press with more questions, he simply told me to back off. He would get things worked out. I finally point plank asked him, whether he was about to be laid off. His surprised reaction and the manner in which he answered told me I had been barking up the wrong tree.

Now I was really baffled and scared. Sam was definitely troubled and he wasn't being laid off. Shortly after dinner Sam said he was going to his shop. He has an enlarged closet off the garage where he has a bunch of electronic equipment. He is always puttering around with the stuff and a year ago he received a two-thousand dollar award from the company for developing something that they needed. Whatever it was he developed, he did it in his shop.

At 10:30. I went out and knocked on the door to the shop. There is no door knob and you have to use a key to open the door. He answered and opened the door. I told him I was going to bed. He said, "Ok, I'll be along in a while," and closed the door. This time it was like he had slammed the door in my face. I was hurt and now I was beginning to understand that I was involved in whatever was bothering him. I called in, "I love you," but after waiting a minute, and hearing nothing, I left.

In bed I lay there sorting things through my mind again. Of course I reconsidered my affair and could find absolutely nothing that would give it away. Surely the Friday night 'baby sitting' subterfuge would not elicit this kind of reaction. So, I was back to my affair, but I dismissed it thinking that if Sam knew anything he wouldn't just sit on it. He doesn't operate that way. He takes action. Try as I might, I could not find a reasonable answer. It had to be after midnight when I fell asleep and Sam had not come to bed yet.

* * * Sam's perspective * * *

Tuesday morning I took a half day vacation and visited an attorney that I knew. I explained what was happening. He told me he didn't do divorce work and referred me to a colleague. The attorney told me that if everything I told him could be verified, there would be no problem in getting a restraining order and that he was sure there would be no alimony provided. He would start the papers and would wait to complete them until I had the tapes. He hastened to remind me that the telephone taps were illegal and that they could not be used as evidence and suggested that I should destroy the tapes after they had served my purpose. However, there would be no problem with the videos.

Beginning that afternoon, I made it a point to ask the children, when I got home, if mommy had lunch with them. I wasn't expecting a 'no' answer until Friday. To my surprise, I got a 'no' answer on Wednesday afternoon. They picked up on the fact that there was something unusual happening and asked me what it was. I sat on the bench told them a story that was truthful yet not accurate. This seemed to satisfy them

I was sure that I was going to have a productive and sickening session with my tapes on Wednesday

* * * Gerri continues * * *

Sam seemed to stay in a sour mood and I just kind of left him alone. I knew he would come out of it and tell me what happened when he felt the time was right. He had done something similar to this on a couple of occasions before. In both cases the situation was very upsetting to him, but nothing of epic proportions. This also would soon pass. However, I still could not account for his coldness toward me that was showing up this time.

When I went to Sharon's on Wednesday, she and Mark were in the kitchen. The kids ran on to the back yard. I got my cup of coffee, and he came over and said we had missed our date on Monday and wanted to know if I would like to make it up right now. I thought for a moment and then said, "Why not," thinking I could use a good fuck with a big cock right now since Sam was not in the mood. Sharon said she would take the kids and see us after lunch.

I excused myself and went to Sharon's bedroom. From the drawer that she had given me, I got the sexy black baby doll and spiked heels that Mark really loved. I undressed, put on the baby doll outfit, and went into the bathroom. There I did my hair up, put on some make-up (some lipstick and some eye shadow and liner). I looked in the mirror and was very pleased with what I saw, sexy but not smutty. I then crossed the hall to Mark's room

Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only a pair of shorts as usual. I could see a little bit of an erection from the door where I stopped and posed for a minute. As I crossed to the bed, I could see the erection climbing to new heights.

When I got to him he remained sitting and pulled me to him and lightly kissed my mound. Not having sex in almost a week, his kiss sent tingles through my pussy and I didn't know if I could wait for much foreplay before he buried his love tool in me. Then he stood up cupping my breast and sinking his tongue into my mouth. As he did this, I reached down and grabbed his cock through the shorts. I was thrilled to find it was rock hard and ready.

I pulled back and told him I was very hot and I needed him now. With that he pulled my thong off, dropped his shorts, and pushed me onto the bed. He rubbed the tip of his cock across my clit a couple of times and then I experienced that gratifying feeling as his big cock sank slowly to the hilt. There he stopped for a moment and I muscle fucked him. Then he started pumping me, slowly at first and then picking up speed. One thing I like about Mark is that he picks up a tempo that feels fantastic and he doesn't get to the frantic level of pumping. It didn't take long before I felt him starting to tense up and that drove me over the edge. As my climax reached its peak, he dumped a huge load of sperm into me. This was one of the really good fucks. He lay of top for a few minutes, rolled off, and went to the bathroom.

He came out after a minute and lay down next to me. He helped me get my baby doll off and then began to lick and suck on my nipples. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his cock and I could feel it starting to come back to life. This was pure heaven. Sam was good, but he couldn't match the pure sexual satisfaction that Mark dispensed. Soon Mark was hard again and I stretched my mouth around his cock. After sucking for a short while, I straddled him and impaled myself over that beautiful tower of sex.

I felt sure that I was not going to have to do anything to keep Sam from having sex with me tonight and it made going back home a little easier.

I was cleaning up in the kitchen when I saw Sam come home and stop to play with the kids for a while. The next time I looked out, the three of them were sitting on the bench, involved in, what appeared to be, a serious conversation. When he came in I asked him what the serious talk was about. He said nothing really; the kids had some questions about when they were going to school. I couldn't help but smile and acknowledge what a wonderful father he was; they looked up to him so much.

With that thought, a wave of guilt and remorse swept over me. How could I so blatantly be cheating on this wonderful husband and father? I hoped that whatever was bothering him would pass soon. He's such a wonderful father but he hasn't been much of a husband lately.

Then another thought hit me. I had figured that we would move because Sam was being laid off and that would take care of my affair. But now that the layoff was out of the picture, how was I going to end the affair? Could I bring myself to ending my pleasant excursion? I knew that I must, because if I didn't, there would be a slip and Sam would find out. Next, I tried to calculate how long I could safely continue before I had to end it. Also, I was wondering if I only met with Mark say once a month or every six weeks, would that reduce the risk? I had a lot to ponder. * * * Sam's perspective * * *

I was dreading having to look at the tapes. I was only able to get a couple of bites of food down. Any more, and everything in my stomach would come back up. After dinner Gerri came around to my chair and put her arms around me. She asked if there was anything she could do to make me happy. Knowing she would be avoiding sex with me, I decided to throw her a hot potato. I smiled as best I could and looked at her.

"Yeah, why don't we put the kids to bed and then let's put some 'together' time in the sack."

She almost choked and made the excuse that her period was almost there (and it was) and she was feeling some cramps (bull shit).

I said, somewhat angrily, "You asked, I told you, and you won't. So let's just forget it."

With that I got up and went to my shop. As I was leaving she asked if I wasn't going to tell the children goodnight. I told her to call me when they were ready.

The tapes were even worse than I had expected. She was wearing that sexy baby doll that I had given her and she was wearing it to fuck another man. Also, she had made up her eyes and face. Only on very rare occasions did she get herself especially ready for me and sex. Here she is getting all made up for this SOB that does nothing but fuck her. The action was awful to watch especially when she mounted and rode him.

Luckily I hadn't looked at the tapes until after I tucked the kids in. I don't ever remember being as sick as I got when I looked at them. I had to get out of the shop and go to the wash tub in the corner of the garage. I was so pissed off by the time I finished viewing the tapes that if it weren't for my upbringing, the police would be hauling me off for wife beating and attempted murder before the night was over.

After I had seen the tapes I decided that I was not going to simply serve her with divorce papers. She was going to feel the humiliation of being caught in the act. Gerri was gong to experience at least some of the suffering I was dealing with. I couldn't do anything to Mark since it was obvious that Gerri had entered in to this adulterous activity of her own free will.

Thursday I took the tapes to my attorney and we completed the papers. He took the tapes to a judge to get a restraining order that would give me custody of the children until a custody hearing could be held, probably three to six months from now. She would have no visitation rights until the hearing.

I knew that Gerri had no idea that I was on to her and I decided that I would shake her up by making her wonder if I knew, and how much I knew. In talking with the kids I knew that when Gerri didn't have lunch with them, she also didn't even go to the park. I decided to make Anna a big girl. I set up and gave her a small cell phone, showed her how to use it, and told her it was a secret and she was not to let anyone know she had it. It was so secret that even her sister, and Sharon, and her mother couldn't know about it. She was delighted to have such a secret responsibility. She was to find a secret place and call me every time they went to the park and mommy wasn't with them.

I was pretty sure things would start tomorrow, Friday. And, sure enough, before noon, I had a call from Anna. I immediately called Sharon's, not expecting an answer, when the answering machine came on I left a message that I doubted Gerri would hear back in the bedroom. Then I called Sharon's cell phone.

When she answered I told her I was coming over right away. There was a connection that I needed to check on one of her extension jacks. She was silent a moment and then told me it would be alright for me to do it when I came home. There was no reason for me to make a special trip and she wouldn't be using the extensions until then. I told her I was in the area and would just as soon do it now. I told her I'd be there in about 10 minutes.

She started to sputter and I told her she didn't need to be there, I knew the back door was open. Then, to add to the fun I asked to speak Gerri, to tell her that her cell phone was turned off. Again she sputtered and then told me she had gone to the rest room and she would tell Gerri to turn her phone on. I smiled, said "thanks," and hung up. I was beginning to enjoy the chaos that I knew I had now set in motion. My only regret was that I wasn't there to personally watch it.

I waited fifteen minutes and called Sharon's cell. She sounded out of breath and asked if I had been to the house yet. I told her that I hadn't, that's why I was calling. I had an emergency call and wasn't going to make it now and that I would try later. I then asked if I could speak to Gerri.

She answered in a sort of worried voice. She too was out of breath and asked if I had been to Sharon's yet (as though she didn't know). I could tell from the background that she was at the park. I told her the same thing as I told Sharon. I also told her that her cell phone was not on and she told me that Sharon had told her. Then, just to see how she would respond, I asked her why she sounded so out of breath. She hesitated a moment and then told me she had just gotten back to the park. That they had left the drinks in the refrigerator and she had gone back to get them.

My heart sank another level. She was becoming very proficient at lying to me. Has she been lying to me all our married life when it suited her? What had I done to bring this on?

A little while later I had a call from Anna and she happily told me that Sharon had to go home for a minute and when she came back mommy had come with her and had lunch with them. I asked who stayed with her while Sharon was gone. She told me Miss Mary was there. (Miss Mary is a sixty-five year old widow who is at the park a lot. The kids love her). I truly would have loved to have seen the activity at the park. I knew I would see the activity at Sharon's when I looked at the tape.

When I came home that afternoon I gathered the kids and sat on the bench again acting like we were having a serious talk. Again, when I went in, Gerri wanted to know what the serious discussion was this time. Acting like I was surprised. I said, "They were telling me that they were so happy that you had lunch with them today and that you don't have lunch with them most of the time on Fridays. What's that all about?"

She turned so white that a white sheet would have looked grey beside her. She looked out the window at the children and not turning to look at me she told me that Friday was the day she usually ran her errands.

BlBones
BlBones
546 Followers
12