Howling at the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers

"I'm going to have you, Sadie, but that's not the reason. I could get another male to come and service you, but the fact of the matter is... I want you for myself."

Before she could evade him, he hauled her closer and kissed her.

Sadie stiffened.

Her lips were firmly closed, but John was determined. He caught her lower lip in his teeth even as the pressure of his thumb on her jaw forced her lips to part.

And then he tasted her: an addictive combination of blood, orange juice, and her own unique taste.

She moaned, and her hands came up, beating at his shoulders, fighting, trying to push him off. John wouldn't have it. He wrapped an arm around her waist, sealing her to him even as his other hand slid into her dark hair, tilting her head for a better, deeper fit.

He felt the instant Sadie surrendered.

Her body all but softened against him, and her hands moved from his shoulders into his hair, holding him in place. Her mouth, once passive beneath his own, now became an eager participant, her kiss going from one of defiance, to surrender, and then to one of demand.

He wanted to howl with triumph.

Her tongue now eagerly danced with his, before sucking on him. John all but growled his approval and arched his hips, grinding her against his erection.

He moved her backward until her knees hit the foot of the bed.

Sadie fell, so lost in sensation she was helpless.

The arousal, when it came, had been stronger than anything she'd ever experienced. It was like a fire in her blood, sensitizing her breasts, her lips, her skin, and making the ensuing empty ache between her thighs unbearable.

She'd tried to fight it, she really had. Even when John pressed his mouth to hers in a kiss that was as forceful as it was arousing. Sadie wanted to fight. She'd always prided herself on her ability to conquer her primal needs, but this was stronger than even she, and John tasted incredible.

Her back hit the bed and she felt John's hot, callused hands moving over her ribs, over her breasts and up to her arms. He pulled her arms over her head and took them in one callused hand, pinning her.

Sadie moaned, loving his strength.

Through the haze of arousal she sensed him reaching for something behind her.

The shackle snapped around her wrist, but by the time she realized it, the other cuff was effectively chaining her into place.

"You son of a bitch!" she gasped, jerking her wrists against the chains.

The arousal was still there, all the stronger due to her helplessness.

Above her, John smiled.

She likes being at my mercy.

"I do not!" she moaned.

She tried to close her thighs to him as he settled on top of her, but he was much stronger, and he ruthlessly pulled her thighs apart and settled between them.

Despite her outrage, she couldn't help the involuntary lifting of her hips. God she ached!

John nipped her lip.

"Don't lie to me Sadie. You can fight me all you want, but you like being at my mercy,"

"Fuck you!"

"I can tell," he continued. "Your pupils are dilated," Sadie closed her eyes. "Your heart is beating fast," he put his hand on her sternum, "your breathing's unsteady, and your nipples are hard," as he spoke he trailed his fingers over her bra, teasing her through it until her back arched. "And..." he added, "you're very wet. I can smell it. But I'd better check... just to be sure,"

His fingers slid into her panties, and deep inside her, finding her g-spot even as his thumb found her clit. Sadie's eyes flew open and locked on the rich turquoise of his. She arched her hips, trying to force his fingers deeper.

"You can hide things from me, Sadie... but not this,neverthis," the deep rumble of his voice was a torture in and of itself.

She nearly wept when he pulled his fingers from her, but even as he did, she sensed his excitement.

His arousal was violent, feral, and the need to devour and conquer was a driving force. He wanted this every bit as badly as she did.

With his eyes locked on hers, he slowly licked her arousal off his fingers.

His need for her was almost painful, but he was determined to take it slow, to savor her.

John lifted himself up on his arms and stared down at her bra as if considering. She knew his intention before he acted, but she was helpless to stop him.

With a snarl he tore it from body, and she gasped the arousal all the more painful now that she was bare.

But John didn't touch her.

He simply looked his fill.

Beautiful.

Sadie whimpered, on the brink of begging when his finger lightly touched her nipple. He toyed with her, moving the pad of his finger over her areolas, then the hardened tips, and then he shocked her by pinching them hard.

Her back bowed, and as she arched his head lowered, taking her nipple deep in his mouth and teasing it with his tongue. While he suckled, his thumb and forefinger clamped around her other nipple, making her all the more aware of his control of her body.

"Please," she gasped, arching her hips. She'd never been this close to the edge before, but John was relentless, moving to suck her other nipple while his fingers clamped around the one he'd freed.

She's delicious.

"And she's going to kill you if you don't get inside her!" she screamed.

Against her breast she heard him chuckle, but it was a pained sound.

He kissed his way up her body, pausing to suck at her collarbone and neck before his lips settled at her ear.

She felt him reach between them, undoing his jeans. His erection, huge, hard, and oh so ready, pressed where she needed it most, but he made no move to get rid of her panties.

"Beg for it," he whispered hoarsely.

Of all the nerve!

"Go to hell!" she gasped, pressing herself more firmly against him.

"Beg for it," he repeated, his breath making her shiver.

"No!" she moaned.

"Beg for it."

She couldn't take it anymore.

"Take me! Please!"

In her mind she heard his howl of triumph.

He tore her panties from her hips, and paused, the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was burning, soaking wet, more than ready.

Look at me.

Sadie pried her eyes open. His were dilated, nearly black with need, and with their eyes locked, he lifted her hips and slid deep.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

It was incredible.


He was so huge he stretched her, filled her to capacity, and he hit her g-spot on the first stroke.

She needed more.

Sadie arched her hips and her legs slid around his waist and held on for dear life.

Perfectwas the last thought she heard before he began to move.

She was so lost in sensation she couldn't hear his thoughts. His cock was thrusting slow and deep hitting her g-spot every time, his chest hair rubbed her nipples, and his groans were vibrating in her ear.

Sadie screamed, thrusting her hips up so hard she nearly shoved him off. But John was very strong, and he thrust down, pinning her, going even deeper as she came.

But it didn't stop there, he continued thrusting, and as the second orgasm crashed upon her, she bared her teeth and sank them into his shoulder, loving the taste of his flesh on her tongue. John growled a reply, sucking on her neck as he began to move faster, harder inside her.

She felt him get bigger inside her, and on the brink, she yanked at the chains holding her arms. As she came, she heard the crack of plaster and the jingle of metal, and suddenly her arms were around him, holding him tight as he thrust even deeper and held, groaning his release before collapsing on top of her.

***

Wowwas all John could think.

He knew it sounded like a bad cliché but sex had never been like that before.

He'd heard that sex with a mate was different, but nothing could have prepared him for the total mind numbing ecstasy he'd felt during, or the total bliss he'd feel afterward.

For the first time in his life, John was totally, utterly spent.

And Sadie was perfect.

He normally preferred his lovers submissive, but Sadie was defiant.

A challenge.

Now that the hormonal overload had passed, John was looking forward to the chase.

And he knew he'd have to chase her.

Now that the storm of hormones had passed, she'd be back to thinking rationally, which meant she'd try to avoid him at any cost.

He looked up at the wall and smiled.

He was going to need stronger chains.

***

It was dark when Sadie awoke.

With a yawn, she wiped the sleep off her eyes and sat up, only to realize that she was completely naked.

Sadie took stock of her surroundings. Her night vision seemed unusually acute, and eyes widening, she realized she hadn't dreamed any of it.

Rational thought came back in a rush.

She'd had crazed, animalistic sex with a man she barely knew...

And it had been...

Amazing.

Astounding.

Incredible.

She looked down at her wrists and saw the shackles and a length of broken chain dangling from either one. He'd chained her down, and she'd been so high on hormones and adrenaline; so desperate for more, she'd ripped them right out of the wall.

The remains of her bra and panties lay on the floor where John had tossed them.

He'd been dominant, bordering on kinky, and she'd loved every minute of it.

John had warned her about her overactive sex drive, and he'd ruthlessly taken advantage.

It could not, would not happen again, not if she had anything to say about it.

Groaning, she found the adjoining bathroom and showered, letting the hot water soothe the aches of her bites, and the newer ones that came from healthy sex after almost a year of abstinence.

She found a terrycloth robe on the bathroom door and wrapped it tightly around herself. John's woodsy scent was all over it, and she resisted the urge to snuggle into it.

The scent of meat had her out of the bathroom and into a modern kitchen where John was busily grilling a couple of steaks.

On the butcher block was an open bottle of red wine and a couple of glasses.

It all looked suspiciously romantic.

He turned as she entered, his nostrils flaring, taking in her scent.

His expression was at once possessive and cautious.

She's either going to bitch me out or make excuses.

That explained the caution.

There was a massive hickey on his neck where she'd bit him, and Sadie bit back the embarrassment.

"Am I a prisoner here?" she asked.

John's eyes narrowed on the ruined shackles on her wrists, and he immediately produced a key, unlocking them.

They fell to the wood floor between them.

She looked at them, and then at him, trying to convince herself he really wasn'tthatgood looking.

"Not if you stay here willingly," he said at last.

"You took advantage of me,"

John turned back to the stove and pulled two baked potatoes out of the oven.

Bitch me out it is.

"There must be an alternative to what we did,"

Yeah, but they wouldn't have been anywhere near as much fun.

Sadie felt her ears redden.

"There are drugs," he admitted, loading the potatoes with sour cream, bacon bits, and chives. He plated the steaks, poured two glasses of wine, and handed her one.

"Then why did you?"

He shrugged.

"Why does any man have sex with a beautiful woman? I wanted you, plain and simple. I want you still. Don't even try and tell me you didn't enjoy it. I felt you squeeze me as you came,"

Sadie felt the anger rise, and her fist clenched.

"That was the hormones. You told me my appetite for sex would be increased. I could have taken a cold shower or a bunch of pills. Instead I ended up having unprotected sex with a man I'm not even sure I like!"

Ouch.

John put the plates on the table and sat down.

"I'm clean,"

Though we might be parents...

"That's not the point! I distinctly recall trying to shove you off!"

"Yeah, for all of half a second!"

"A gentleman would've backed off,"

John laughed, and the laugh held traces of bitterness.

"I'm no gentleman. You ought to know that by now."

Sadie was seething.

She had always been warned about her anger, and she gulped down a healthy amount of wine, trying to think rationally.

"Am I to understand that every time I experience a hormonal storm you're going to be on me?"

"You make it sound like I raped you," his anger was clear.

"It does, doesn't it? You knew I'd be crazy for sex and you took advantage of me. Youforcedme to give in to those urges when I did everything in my power not to!"

John stood up so quickly his chair hit the floor.

Sadie stood her ground as he stalked towards her. He loomed over, trying to intimidate her with his size and strength. Though she had to tilt her head back, she wasn't scared. She knew instinctively that he couldn't hit a woman.

"Call me bastard, but don't deny that you want me! I saw you with Jason. I know you're a fighter. You could have kneed me in the crotch or punched me in the stomach and I would have gotten the message loud and clear. But you didn't, did you Sadie? You can blame it on the hormones all you want, but you wanted me from the moment you saw me. I could smell it even then. It wasn't a victim I held in my arms this morning but a woman desperate for sex, and determined to have it!"

Sadie's hand snapped out, slapping him in the face, hard.

Her anger diffused with a resounding smack.

Now that she got it out of her system, maybe we can eat,he thought, but what he said was:

"Sit down and eat. You're starving."

She sat when he pulled out her chair and immediately dug into her steak and potato.

"I'm not going to have sex with you again," she said.

Yeah right.

"Fine, you can sleep on the couch by the fireplace. I'll be in the office and then in the bedroom if andwhenyou need me," he said, cutting his steak.

"I won't," she said firmly

We'll see about that.

***

John always believed you could learn a lot about a woman by the way she ate.

If she picked at her food, it was because she was both vain and conscious of her figure, or simply feeling sick. If she gobbled it up, she was either starving or simply didn't care.

Sadie did neither.

Though she was still fuming, she savored her food.

On every bite she moved the food around her mouth as she chewed, as though she loved the taste. She scented the wine, and took slow, measured swallows. And though they were having steak for the second time that day, she didn't utter a single complaint.

Sadie ate everything as if she loved it.

Though she made no attempt to entice him, he found the whole display almost absurdly sexy.

He was hard from watching her eat. He was even harder watching her savor the brownies and ice cream he'd thrown together for dessert.

She clearly knew it, and it only infuriated her all the more, though the air sweetened slightly with the tang of her pheromones.

Though it was an ordinary dinner, the air cracked with tension.

After supper he heard her fiddle around, trying to quell her restlessness. With his enhanced senses, he heard her call her parents and lie about her whereabouts, heard the flutter of pages as she tried to study, and then the crash of crockery as she puttered around in his kitchen.

In his office, he checked up on all his agents.

According to latest reports, Jason had gone underground since the latest attack. Though the fight had been brief, John had wounded him, so he had the feeling that Void would lay low and try to heal.

He'd probably stay in wolf form, roaming and hunting in the local woods, but John knew he couldn't do it for long. Staying in wolf form for more than a couple of weeks was dangerous. The longer you stayed in wolf form, the more you became the creature, until you were more wolf than human. Most of the pack had either been born werewolf, or turned from human, but there were a few who'd once been other animals, only acquiring the ability to take on human form after an accidental tangle with a pack member.

His people called them the chimera: able to turn from their original animal form, to human, to wolf. As a result, their animal instincts were far superior to that of regular werewolves, which made them excellent trackers, and ideal agents.

The only problem was that they often needed a little refining, since human tendencies, like wearing clothing for instance, were not part of typical animal behavior.

John's mother was chimera, and from her he'd inherited the ability to transform into her animal form, the owl. He decided he'd wait to tell Sadie about that, especially since they might be parents.

He'd found the birth control pills in her sack, but they wouldn't work with her new DNA.

He kinda liked the idea of being a Dad.

At 33 his parents had already been after him to mate and produce cubs.

But he couldn't think about that right now.

With his advanced connections, he checked the local press for reports of wolf attacks.

If there was one thing neither Rolf nor John tolerated, it was attacks on humans.

Eating humans brought unwanted attention, and if their existence were ever discovered, their species would be hunted to extinction, just like their genetic cousins, the wolves.

His Pack's territory covered the entire province, so he, as second in command was responsible for keeping at least five hundred wolves in check.

The pack had strict rules.

Don't rape, murder, or steal.

Don't pursue mated females.

Don't attack humans.

Don't draw unwanted attention.

So far this month, Jason had been only trouble maker.

And he had to die.

Keeping the Pack in check was a full time job, but on top of that he owned and ran a Security Company that offered bodyguards, private detective services, and the installation of high tech surveillance equipment. It was the perfect cover for a bunch of predators, and he was proud to claim that he employed at least ten percent of the Pack.

He'd spent the day doing paperwork, but now that he was done, he had a mate to care for, and reports to check.

With his advanced hearing, he heard her pick up his phone.

Pushing a button on the tech at his ear, he tapped into the line she used and heard her fuddle around with his speed dial.

"What is it now, John?" Rolf demanded.

"This isn't John, "she said matter- of-factly.

"Ah, you must be Sadie," Rolf said as understanding dawned. "I am Rolf, your Pack leader,"

As usual, Rolf was the picture of diplomacy, but there was always that note in his tone that spoke of power and old knowledge.

"Nice to meet you," she said politely.

"The pleasure is all mine. What can I do for you?"

Sadie paused, as though hesitating.

"John warned me that until the full moon my... urges would be a little out of control. John tells me that drugs can take the edge off," her embarrassment was clear.

He could all but see Rolf's nod.

"They can... but not in this case," Rolf admitted.

This was new to John.

He had no idea this was a side effect of mating.

"What do you mean? Not in this case!"

He heard a note of hesitation in Rolf's voice now, and John silently prayed that his leader wouldn't explain.

"Tell me, are you psychic?"

"What? No!"

"Have you ever been?"

"No. My Great grandfather was a witchdoctor in the Philippines, but I've never had any special talents."

"Can you read John's mind?"

Another pause.

"When he's near, I can hear his thoughts as though he were speaking them aloud."

"Then the drugs won't work. I'm sorry. You'll have to turn to John for all your needs. But you needn't worry. He's a good man, and he'd never hurt you. You have my word on that."

Thanks for the vote of confidence, boss.

"What about fighting the urges?"

"I've never heard of anyone fighting them and winning. The more you resist the worse they'll get, until it becomes excruciating. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you. Best of luck during your transition, and I look forward to meeting you. "

Boadicea
Boadicea
387 Followers