Hubby Got His Wish

Story Info
Wife's first time with another man.
872 words
141.7k
28
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

This is a true story and not fiction.

It seemed that every time my husband and I made love, he would make-up a story concerning me with another man. This went on for several years until his fantasy finally came true.

First, let me tell you about myself. I was 32 years old at the time and we had been married for 14 years. I was a virgin when we married and had never been with another man and never thought that I would do what I finally did.

I worked as a retail manager and that is where I met Sam. Sam would come into the store and flirt with me several days a week. Sam was married and claimed that he was in an unhappy marriage.

Well, I finally agreed to meet Sam before work in a parking lot near my store. We would sit in his car and kiss while he fondled my tits thru my clothes. This went on for several months and Sam was always trying to get me to meet him somewhere. One time he got a hotel room near the store and I was supposed to go over during my lunch break, but I got cold feet and chickened out.

I hadn't intended to tell my husband about Sam, but someone called him and told him that they saw me meeting with Sam in the parking lot. Well, after a lot of arguing and all, I finally confessed to my husband about Sam and told him all about it.

I figured that my husband would hit the roof, but was I in for a shock. He began to encourage me to meet Sam somewhere. This went on for several months and at the same time I was still meeting Sam in the parking lot or parking garage before work, but all Sam and I did was kiss and he would play with my tits.

Well, this went on for several months and my husband was always asking me if I saw Sam and encouraging me to meet him. I finally confessed to my husband that I was curious about what it would be like with Sam.

A few days later, I told Sam that I would come up to his house before work on Monday since I didn't have to go in until around noon. He told me that his wife would be at work since she was working dayshift at the hospital that week. Sam told me that I would chicken out again, and to be honest, I wasn't sure that I wouldn't.

That Monday, I drove up to Sam's house. When I went to the door, it was partially open so I walked in. Sam got up and walked over to me, kissed me and told me that he had been waiting a long time for this. He put his hands on my tits and said "no bra".

Sam then asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee and I accepted. While sitting on the couch with Sam drinking my coffee, he asked if I wanted to watch a porn film or make our own. I told him that it was up to him. He said "let's make our own" and led me up to his bedroom.

Once in his bedroom, he kissed me and began to unbutton my dress (it buttoned all the way down the front). As he uncovered my tits, he bent down and kissed them. Once he had me undressed, he told me to lie on the bed. Sam then undressed and came over to the bed and knelt down next to it. He began to kiss my pussy and push his tongue into it and it felt great. This went on for a while, and then Sam got on the bed in the 69 position and began to eat my pussy. His hard cock was near my face and I knew what he wanted, but wasn't sure if I wanted to do it. You must remember that I had never been with another man other than my husband. I played with Sam's cock for a little while then moved my head over and gave the head a kiss. I then took Sam's cock in my mouth and started sucking on my first strange cock.

This went on for quite a while, and then Sam got on top of me. He pushed my legs up in the air and slid that big cock of his into my pussy which he had gotten hot and wet. My first strange cock felt so good. Sam fucked me for quite a while until he filled me with his cum.

I then got up and got dressed for work, using his wife's hair blower to fix my hair. Sam came into the store later that day and told me that I had worn him out and that he had to take a nap when I left.

That night when I got home from work, my husband couldn't wait to fuck me while I told him about my time with Sam.

I met Sam a couple more times after this and if you readers are interested, I will write about those times also.

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Could have been a good story

But it was much too brief and we didn't get to learn anything about the people involved in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well as a hubby i too know how good it feels to let another guy fuck his wife.

it started the same with my wife and then i told her to continue un this way as i alwaays enjoy fucking her after she had someone inside her. it feels good to know your wife is getting opened by others too. please do continue tosleep around, it is good. my wife has already had 8 diffrent cocks inside her and still loves doing it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
More Stories