Hubby Learns a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot wife takes fantasy further.
984 words
4.15
109.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

I still cannot believe what I did, nor do I believe what my husband drove me to do.

It has been a week since he took me to the bar, where I met Rudy, the tall, well-endowed stranger who gave me the ride of my life. I felt deliciously sore for several days after that encounter, and I get wet every time I think about Rudy.

- - -

After coming home from that night, I felt so ashamed, I threw away Rudy's number, and I thought I'd never see him again. I decided to treat myself to a little shopping at the mall, when I heard the stranger's voice.

"Hello there." He said. It was him! it was Rudy! I flush several shades of pink and a knot forms in my belly as I turn around.

"Well...So nice to see you here." I said, trying to contain my excitement. "What brings you out tonight?"

"I was just getting my watch repaired, how about you?"

"I was just...shopping." I stammer, not knowing what to say next. I look into his eyes, which reach deep inside of me. "Would you like to join me?"

"I don't know. What are you buying?" He asks playfully.

He must be thinking the same thing I am. "Come with me." I say, pulling him by the hand.

We walk down the mall to a quiet area, making small talk, and he doesn't hesitate when we step into my favorite lingerie store.

"Good evening. The saleswoman asks, sizing up me and Rudy. "How may I help you today?"

"I'm looking for something satin for my husband." I reply, glancing up at Rudy.

"You are a very lucky man." She replies, looking at Rudy.

Rudy smiles, playing along with the charade. Rudy follows me by the hand as I select a red corset with matching panties. He waits patiently as the saleswoman guides me to the dressing area, then departs to tend to the other customers. The dressing room is very private, and I disrobe down to nothing, thinking of the tall hunk of man waiting for me outside. I start to put on the panties and corset, when I get an idea.

"Honey, can you help me with something?" I say, trying not to attract the attention of the saleswoman. I hear footsteps approach, and I peek out the door. Rudy steps inside, and I close the door. "I'm having trouble with these snaps. Can you help me out?" I say, raising my right arm, exposing my breast and the half-fastened corset. Rudy reaches in, lifting my breast to the cup, and he pulls the corset tight to my body. He must have felt the thunderous heartbeat as the corset cinches tighter on my body, making me a little more wasp-waisted.

This is sexy, I think to myself, looking at myself in the mirror before gazing up to see his reflection in the mirror. I turn around.

"What do you think?" I ask. But I don't have to ask, I can see the growing bulge in his pants. I reach out and feel it grow, feeling the throb of his pulsating head. "Hmm, what to do about this?" I whisper, unzipping his fly and pulling out his engorged penis. As I look down, my heart skips a beat. I forgot how thick it is. My pussy moistens as I gaze at it. I guess I've bought these panties, I think, flashing a crooked smile. I pull down the red lacy panties and look up at him. He reaches down, caressing my naked bottom, planting a kiss on my lips. As he plunges deeper into my mouth, I let out a soft moan. He reaches between my thighs, feeling my warm wetness. I feel his big hands as he wraps his fingers around my thighs, and in one swift motion, lifts my body up above his massive cock. I gasp as I feel his warm shaft rub against my swelling clitoris. I look into his eyes, begging him to penetrate me. Slowly, he eases his massive member into me, filling me to the hilt.

I moan, slowly remembering how good he felt inside of me. My body seems to adjust to him more readily than it did the last time. I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his body, riding him like some kind of animal. His cock feels amazing inside of me, and I cum several times in only a few minutes, feeling him steadily increasing the tempo. I bite my lips, trying to hold back a scream as his massive head pulses against my g-spot, making me shudder uncontrollably with one of the most intense orgasms of my life. My pussy pulsates with spasms around his cock, and he moans with pleasure. I feel the swelling of his long pole as he groans. I pick up the tempo, sliding along that delicious dick, feeling it pulsate as it pumps his warm liquid inside of me.

We stay there for a moment, his huge member inside of me, still filling me with cum. He leans down and gives me a deep kiss.

As he lowers himself down from me, I look at the front of his outfit. "I can see I made a mess of things." I say, motioning to the front of his pants.

He looks down, and casually untucks his sweater, concealing my wetness on the front of his pants.

I remove the tags from the lingerie and tuck my underwear in my purse. No way getting out of here discreetly without wearing this thing out.

I go up to the counter and hand her the tags. She flashes a knowing glance at me as she rings me up and hands me a receipt.

As Rudy and I walk out of the boutique, he looks at me. "When can I see you again?"

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers