Hubby Loves Creamy Tits

Story Info
Cum-covered tits licked clean by husband.
779 words
4.22
121.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I lived a normal sex life for 5 years or so after we were married. Then we started to spice things up. Ever since I was a teenager and I started to masturbate I was fascinated with my cum. I would lick my cum covered fingers after jacking off, I would lay on my back and place my legs over my head so that I could shoot my load into my mouth and I kept this secret fetish from my wife for 5 years. Then one night while she was giving me head she looked up at me and asked if I wanted to get "snowballed". I hesitated just from the shock of my "nice and sweet" little wife asking if I wanted to have her spit my cum load into my mouth. But I agreed and filled her mouth with a huge creamy load and she then brought her mouth to mine and slowly dribbled the cum into my open mouth. I was hooked.

Flash forward a few years and our sex got even better and our fantasies were no longer taboo. We made the agreement that we would tell each other any fantasies that we had and that we would do any that appealed to both of us. This lead to us becoming swingers. We have a close guy friend that we invited to have sex with us. This friend was bisexual. Before our meeting my wife asked me if I ever thought about sucking a cock. And truth be told, I had. So we met with our friend and the night turned to sex and my wife started sucking on his cock and she told me to help her with that big thick cock. I wrapped my lips around the thick head and my wife grabbed the shaft and stroked his cock. After fucking in many different positions (including DP, which is awesome by the way) we got to the point where the guys were ready to cum. My wife wanted us to cum on her tits. So she got down on her knees in front of us and we proceeded to stroke our cocks until first our friend sprayed a HUGE load all over her D cup breasts, upon seeing that I unleashed my own huge creamy load over both of her nipples. Both of our cum loads had completely soaked her tits. My wife then told me to lay down on the bed and she sat on top of me and told me that we had made such a mess on her tits and that it was totally unacceptable that she would have to clean it up herself. She then said what I had hoped she'd say, "I want you to clean my tits with your tongue". I agreed and she leaned over so that her hanging tits were barely over my face. I could smell that beautiful odor of cum that gets my cock hard just thinking about it. I then reached out with my tongue and the first lick yielded a large glob of warm cum that slid to the back of my throat before I had the chance to savor it. So I took another lick and then another and made sure to hold the cum in my mouth so I could swish it around in my mouth and get all the flavor. I was finished cleaning and she told me that I was a good boy.

Later on that month I was masturbating one night while the wife was away and I had the fantasy that my wife was in a gang bang that I was filming and that near the end she had me lay down while she rode my cock and had each and every guy, which was about 20 or so, jack off onto her bouncing tits. After about the 4th or 5th guy's cum load it started to drip from off her nipples and started to fall into my mouth. I held her slippy tits so that each guy could aim there loads right onto her hard nipples. When all the guys were finished coating my wife's tits I gladly took my time cleaning every drop of semen from my wife's tits.

As we made the promise to tell each other every fantasy we have I brought this one to the attention of my wife, she got turned on talking about having all those cocks cumming on her and making me eat all that cum. We're currently figuring out the best way to gather a gang bang group that would not mind me being the one who eats there cum. Wish us luck!