Hubby Loves Me

Story Info
My husband's story about the Slut in both of us.
5.3k words
4.35
54.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. Madison here. I wanted to share with you all at Literotica a story that my husband wrote as a way to chronicle our interesting life together. It's his POV and I can concur with the parts of the story where I am present.

He contends this is all true and frankly, I don't remember as much as he does, but I couldn't walk for almost a week, so I suspect he's accurate.

And it continues to this day. And I still wear those shoes.

*****

How I first became a happy cuckhold.

My wife Madison and I always had a great life with lots of friends and an active social calendar. She is a successful sales executive with an international fortune 100 firm and travels the world entertaining and dining out with clients almost daily. On the rare occasions where she spends some time at our home on the central California coast, we always have neighbors and friends over for bar-b-que and wine.

About 10 years ago, fueled by some wine, I got up the nerve to tell Madison that since I loved her so much, that I would do anything make her happy. And that I also knew that deep-down she was a size-queen and that my rather average cock could only take her so many places...but not where a giant cock could take her.

Madison first accused me of wanting to allow her to "play around" so that I myself could rationalize "playing around." But when I assured her that I wanted to have sex with no one but her, and was genuinely concerned about the limitations my cock put on her sexual life...she just kind of said "hmmm" and the subject was dropped for the time being.

And for some reason, I got a helluva blowjob later.

Cut to a week later. We are invited to a party in Los Angeles by one of her newer clients. She doesn't know much about him except that he worked for a large internet firm that was increasing its orders (and thereby her bonus) regularly.

As we drove down the coast to L.A. she spent practically the whole time on the phone making business calls. The traffic was pretty bad, and we arrived at our hotel around 6 pm. The party was to start in an hour or so and we wanted to be fashionably late. It was a nice night out and the party was a casual affair deep in the Hollywood hills.

As usual, I was ready first dressed in just a nice dress shirt and jeans with the requisite Italian loafers for that understated look.

After what seemed like hours, but was in fact her usual time, Madison emerged from the bathroom wearing a stunning mauve sheath dress that barely covered her pussy, plunged down below her tits in the front, and plunged down to her ass crack in the back...stunning. This should keep her client interested. No bra. No panties. And the most stunning Swarovski-studded platform Louboutins. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her dress as per usual.

I was stirred when I saw her and immediately thought of banging her over the end of a chair, but thought that the gentle, building pressure of watching her throughout the night mingling with strangers would make the sex so much better later.

As we got ready to leave the hotel, all heads turned her way when we were in the elevator and walking through the lobby to the waiting limo.

The limo driver was speechless when he saw Madison and silently winked at me.

As it was still too early to arrive at the party, we went to a small bar nearby to get our first drink of the night.

While the limo waited, we walked in to what was a pretty small bar that was packed with loud house music. Again, all eyes were on my wife and her pokie nipples, full rounded breasts, ass crack, miles of legs, and high heels.

We ordered champagne and enjoyed the bubbly while everyone else enjoyed looking at her. She giggled and told me that she felt great and was looking forward to the rest of the evening. I said I was looking forward too, but what I meant was after the evening was over as my cock was either hard or semi-hard ever since seeing her in the outfit. And my cock was getting even harder as I saw that everyone in the room staring at my her.

We ordered a second glass and then I headed to the restroom. It was kind of hard to pee as my cock was in that semi-hard-erect state.

When I returned to the bar, fighting my way through the crowd, there was a young 20-something artist type in close-quarters conversation with my wife with his hand on her ass. And she was clearly allowing it. I stayed back in the crowd to watch for a bit.

They spoke very closely. She was nearly twice his age. He was enamored with her...unable to take his eyes off her tits and legs. She threw her head back in laughter...which I knew as a sign of her getting turned on. She would never do that otherwise. I know my wife. When her head gets thrown back like that it makes her breasts jump out even more and her nipples nearly shred the material trying to escape. In short, it's a hot move.

With the constant flow of people in and around the bar, she suddenly gets bumped by some people and my wife and the artist are thrust together.

One of her hands brushes by the front of his jeans and she kind of leaves it there for a beat and rubs his cock. Wow. I'm a little shocked, a little more turned on, and a little jealous.

Suddenly she turns to see me and quickly removes her hand and brushes his hand off her ass. I walk up pretending not to notice anything and she introduces me to artist-boy. He says hi and then walks off.

She searches my face for some recognition of her little flirtation. I am a stone wall. We continue to drink our champagne and talk. When the drinks are done, we get ready to leave. The walk through the crowd to the exit is again met with the lustful stares of men and women alike in the crowd. My wife. Fucking hot.

We get into the limo and it begins to wind its way up into the Hollywood Hills to the mansion that is the home of her client.

Cars line the narrow streets and we pull up to huge gate and are checked in on the guest list.

A golf cart meets us and takes us way up the long driveway to the entrance of the house. Its huge...must be 30 bedrooms 20 bathrooms. Bars set up everywhere. Dancers. Servers. Music. And packed with people.

My wife is, of course stunning, but so are most of the women there. The men are well-monied, distinguished older gents trolling for young pussy or are a collection of male model/actors/metrosexual hunks.

The bars are set up throughout the house and have any concoction of alcohol, water, or cocaine you could desire. Every bar is 5 people deep. There is a pool glimmering in the backyard with people standing or sitting as they drink and flirt. In short, a typical Hollywood party.

We stroll up to one of the bars and get some Stoli on the rocks to reinforce the champagne from earlier. People milling about everywhere.

Madison spies her client across the long hallway and tells me to wait here while she works her way through the crowd to him. I can't see who he is through the crowd and the darkness and the smoke machine/strobe lights/house music filling the environment.

But as Madison walks away from me, I see all eyes in the place turn to her as she passes. She bumps into people and slides through crowds making her way to her client. All the physical contact she is having with this mansion full of strangers is making her nipples incredibly pointy and hard.

I lose sight of her and concentrate on the people around me. There are some incredibly good looking women in minimal clothing...two of whom are making out on the couch on the side. Nice.

I start speaking with a nice 20-something hipster with a straw fedora and he tells me that almost all of the rooms in the mansion have their own bar and party going on...wow. That's like 20 parties within a party.

In between fits of giggling, he said its fun to visit one and then go to another. He was and explorer, like Magellan. A drunk, party Magellan.

Girls in impossibly high heels and short skirts were huddled and smoking. Guys were lining up their prey. The lights and music were getting louder.

Suddenly, Madison shows up at my side and introduces me to her client Eric. Handsome, 30-something who appears to be a bit tipsy in a fun kind of way. The two of them are laughing and drinking another drink. Eric tells us that we should definitely mix and explore the entire house and enjoy ourselves.

The whole time he's talking, his eyes don't leave my wife's tits and as he departs to mingle, I thought I saw him lightly slap her ass. Ah, who could blame him. Bonuses are at stake here.

We walk around and mingle with this eclectic group of people.

Out by the pool we run into a guy who tells us he is trying to make it as a rapper and just needs a record deal.

A very attractive Russian girl is telling us about her training in the Russian army.

A group of Rastafarians are smoking on the patio eyeing the chicks.

More actors and actresses than you can count. Some famous ones as well, which I can't mention.

After about an hour, we again run into Eric who asks if we've explored the whole house yet...we say no. He encourages us again. So we do.

Up on the second floor, a few rooms down the hall we see a glowing red light and like moths, follow it. There are performance artists drinking and smoking while trying to communicate something in movement and dance which is intriguing but not comprehensible to me at all. We laugh and move on.

From another room we hear laughter and walk in to see the entire room is a huge hot tub (on the second floor?) with people going in and out of it, some with bathing suits but most without. That's nice. It was hot and humid in there and Madison's dress got more sheer and clingy then was already. Damn.

After a few more rooms, Madison had to hit the restroom and said that she would catch up with me. "Fine," I said. But first I give her another glass of Stoli for the inevitable wait in line for the bathroom, wherever it was.

As she walked away, her ass was swaying back and forth with her Swarovski-studded platform Louboutins making her even more statuesque. The crowd followed her every step as she worked her way through. As she walked away, she turned back to me quickly, flashed her boob (met with applause from those around her) and gave me a wink. Then disappeared into the crowd in search of a restroom.

Oh, this would be a fun night.

I waited around for a while, and checked out the crowd around me, engaged in some small talk with a group of young studs who were bragging about their exploits already tonite.

After 30 minutes or so, I still hadn't seen my wife so I figured I'd go look for her. I checked out tons of rooms on the second floor and saw lots of pretty people playing music, doing drugs, drinking, laughing, holding wrestling matches, making out, having fun. But no Madison.

I wasn't concerned because she had likely run into an associate, or old friend somewhere and would turn up eventually.

After about an hour of searching, I saw Eric and asked if he had seen her. He said yes, but that was a while ago. He said she was on the third floor.

I hadn't been on the third floor...in fact wasn't even aware that there was a third floor. So I walked down the long hallway and found an elevator. As I pressed the call button the car arrived and out popped a couple dudes one of whom was zipping up his jeans and all talking about the fun on the third floor.

Hmmmm. I got in the car and as it ascended and its doors opened...the hallway had the distinct odor of weed and incense with swirling lights and moodier music.

I poked my head into the first door and there what looked to be a performance by a dominatrix type woman who was dripping wax on a naked man who had been tethered to a wooden cross type thing.

Chairs were set around and a crowd of men and women were watching in various states of undress...some masturbating openly or masturbating others next to them. Hmmm. This looked like fun.

I was entranced by the pain and pleasure the victim was having as well as the effect on the crowd...including me. My cock was getting firmer by the second.

A man with a huge cock in the audience was stroking furiously. A woman in a chair nearby had spread her legs and an older gentleman had his face buried in her snatch. She was stroking what remained of his hair while he feasted.

The dominatrix stopped dripping the wax on the shackled man and was now using a cat-o-nine-tails on his cock which was clearly enjoying the abuse. Good for him. I kind of liked seeing that too as my cock was getting harder.

Suddenly there was a loud cheer from somewhere down the hall and I decided to temporarily leave this pleasure dungeon and see what was happening.

In a huge marble bathroom, there were four totally hot 20-something women who were putting on a show with at least 50 others in the room.

They were shaking magnums of champagne and spraying each other with it. It was flying everywhere and each girl would take a huge pull out of the bottle and continue shaking and spraying the bubbly. Of course soon they were soaking wet as was the crowd.

The four then began dancing to the music, and caressing themselves and each other which appeared to be part of the show.

A college professor type dude then came out of the crowd with a professional grade measuring tape and said the competition was about to begin. Please stand back he petitioned the crowd. What competition? Why stand back?

The girls lined up in front of the crowd. The crowd was chanting...Go, go, go, go.

With the professor saying "start," the girls all removed their panties (those that had them), squatted down and spread their legs with their pussies facing the crowd. They then proceed to pee with great force...each trying to go greater distance than the other.

Incredible. The streams were flying. The crowd was getting splashed. Several were trying to catch the girls urine in the air.

The lights swirled and the music played...the air was ripe with pee and champagne. Professor made some rudimentary measurements and declared a winner.

Cheers were made and another group of women came forth to compete. Wow. I decided I'd seen enough for now and made a mental note to come back to see the finals.

So down the hall I went until I saw a room that had a line up of men with their pants down all stroking their cocks, patiently waiting outside. This looked intriguing.

The line had at least 20 guys waiting outside the room in the hallway. Tall, short, black, white, old, young, hung or not, but all hard and ready.

I went to the back of the line and asked the skinny guy with the long cock what the line was for. As I was asking him, an official looking security guy came by and put an orange wristband on my arm.

The skinny guy said he wasn't sure but he heard there was some kind of gang bang or strip show or something, but he didn't want to miss out. And you needed the wristband to get in. Hmmm. This sounded like something I didn't really want to get involved in, but kind of wanted to see what it was all about.

I told skinny guy that I would go peek into the room and let him know what was going on.

As I approached the door, the security guy stopped me. "Wait your turn" he grunted. I said, I was just curious what was going on. He just said "wait...you'll like it."

Just then, the door opened and two guys came out still stroking their semi-hard cocks glistening from recent activity and high-five-ing about their experience. "What a slut" one said. The other said, "yeah, did you see me balls deep in her ass?" More high fives.

And as the door began to close, I saw inside for a second and while it was hard to see with all the activity and the swirling lights, sure enough there were about 5 more guys in the room all hovering around a woman who was getting gang banged.

She appeared to be on a round cushioned platform, on her back, with her head hanging down over the back of the cushion while a guy fucked her mouth, another appeared under her with his cock in her ass and another straddling her spread legs.

Two guys were holding her ankles keeping her legs apart. And as they held her ankles...I noticed the shoes. Swarovski-studded platform Louboutins. The door slammed in my face. Security guy said "get back in line or you'll lose your place."

I was stunned. I knew my wife was hot, and I knew she was horny, but I never would have guessed that she would do this. My cock got harder and harder.

I went back in line behind the skinny guy and he asked what I saw. I muttered "yup, a gang bang." And I lowered my pants and began stroking my erect cock, while I patiently stood in line to apparently fuck my own wife.

Every couple of minutes a guy would exit the room and we in line would inch forward, getting closer and closer to the pussy I had been banging for years, but never thought I would see like this.

With about 20 guys ahead of me, and no idea how many had been in line before I got here, I wondered how many loads my wife had taken. This excited me even more. Had to stop stroking. Didn't want to show bad form in front of the others by ejaculating in line.

Guy after guy would exit the room exclaiming how they went "balls deep" and "left a huge load in that slut" or how "hungry she was for my cum" etc. That slut was my wife!

A huge black dude with a monster cock got in line behind me. Wanting to see him in action...I let him get in front of me. He said thanks. Great, now I'm letting others fuck my wife before me out of politeness.

We inch ever closer to getting into the room as guy after guy leaves.

We can hear the grunting of the guys inside the room and a woman's gutteral voice urging them to "cum on my face," "cum on my tits," "fuck my ass hard" and other encouragements. These encouragements were usually met with an animal like grunt and soon another guy left the room.

The next guy to leave the room was none other than Eric. As he left with his still erect cock glistening with my wife's juices or saliva or both, his eye caught mine. He smiled and said "you're a lucky guy" and just laughed and walked off.

Maybe the peeing competition was getting near the end. I didn't care. I was in line for a reason.

After creeping closer and closer, the security guard let me into the room. It was just as I had seen before.

It was, in fact my wife, Madison. Right there as the center of everyone's attention...just like she had been all night, but now they are fucking her at every angle, which was a bit of a different twist.

She was licking a heavily tattooed dude's balls while she stroked his stubby cock and he was reaching down and manhandling her boobs while a older fat guy with a bad comb-over heaved his cock in and out of her cunt.

Her legs were jumping like a bucking bronco as he dumped his load into her pussy. Tattooed guy then shot his load straight into the air which then splattered down all over my wife's face and tits. Then he slipped his cock into her throat to get cleaned off.

Fat Dude, unmounted himself and as he waddled away, the lights caught sight of the puddle of cum dripping out of my wife's pussy and anus and all down the cushioned platform to the floor.

Fat Dude's place was quickly taken by my skinny friend who was clearly excited to be there. I watched in awe as he lifted my wife's ass up, had the other guys bend her legs way back and stuck that cock of his deep into her ass. It just slid in like a glove.

He humped her all the while she looked at him and implored him to fuck her harder. He didn't last long and dumped into her in less than 3 minutes.

As he withdrew, a stream of his cum oozed and was added to the trillions of sperm already flooding the room.

Next up was my big black friend. Now I wish I had the tape measure from the peeing competition, but I'm thinking 10" - 11" of black steel was approaching my wife's mouth. She slobbered all over it, and took just about the head only in her mouth all the while caressing his balls.

12