Hubby Slut

Story Info
How a couple discovered their open marriage.
756 words
3.31
142.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrknhnt
wrknhnt
1 Followers

My wife and I had a great sex life and even with our 17-year age difference we maintained a great friendship as well. Which when we decided to become swingers we had such a terrific experience...

It really added to our sex life and our love bond as well. Anyway I should tell you how it all started...

We were lying in bed on night exhausted from a night of hot passionate sex... I didn't feel asleep but as the phone ringing became a part of my wild sex dream I realized I was dreaming and awoke to my wife reaching over me for the phone.

"Hello?" my wife mumbled half whisper half horse from screaming out orgasms for most of the evening...

With a slight pause she then mumbled out a phrase that landed me with the phone and her scrambling for the bedroom door.

I took the phone in confusion and in half unconsciousness and placed it on the pillow next to my head. What felt like less then a second I was back to the first dream and getting my groove back. Slowly my dream started to shift as if someone turned the channel.

Suddenly the naked lion tamer /stripper disappeared and my wife was standing there wearing a nice little nightie she got for Christmas. Then from a different angle appeared a faceless man. He started to massage my wife ass and kiss her around the neck. The whole time she kept her eyes to my attention... this man was doing things to her that would normally make her melt like butter she was standing rigid and appearing unaffected. I almost felt sorry for this poor bastard as he was really doing a number on her with everything he had. Then I awoke...

My wife was climbing back into bed and seemed to be trying not to wake me but I was...

And horny as hell

I asked where she had to go and she said she ha to take that call. I asked whom it was more out of curiosity and not out of jealousy but that was changed quickly. Out of no where and here is that honesty of our relationship... it was a call from a guy she had a fling with just before our nuptials. She felt secure enough in our love to tell me that she was not faithful before our marriage... and it was this guy calling her again.

Half of me was burning with rage the other half with passion. I asked for details. The n she went into this very descriptive story of a fellow from Boston that she had meet in downtown Chicago at a festival. They made a date to a ball game and after the game returned to her place a fucked in the same bed we now shared. I was in shock... and hard as a rock. I asked what he was phoning about and she informed me that after he had returned to Boston he kept in contact for an occasional phone sex session. I was in heat. I asked if he did this often and she assured me this was the last time. For some unknown reason even till this day, I reached over to her kissed her hard on the lips and told her I loved her. Reached over to the disconnected phone, retrieved a dial tone and asked for her to call him back for a second round.

Needless to say she loved it as I brought her to climax with my mouth eating her out as she brought this Bostonian to the same place over the phone. Once he had finished and she gingerly ended their phone session. Suddenly like a demon possession had taken her over she attacked me from above. She asked with disdain in her voice " did I do good baby?"

"Yes you did baby," I said.

"Don't you mean little slut?"

From then on we had more and more experiences in her doing dirty deeds to appease our kinkier side. She enjoys the allowance I give her of sexually freedom... and after the fucking I received from her first "3 some" I will allow her anything she wishes... It is a weird relationship sometimes we forget who is the one we are doing it for but it all works out that we both enjoyed it and can love each other with out the ties that bond our love to the ties that bound our sexuality... but that is another story...

wrknhnt
wrknhnt
1 Followers