Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut

Story Info
Housewife gets sexy and has sex.
8.6k words
4.57
535.5k
397
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torrey
torrey
196 Followers

You know you never think it could be you. What I mean is that I was a very good and faithful wife I never thought I would ever "Do It" with anyone other than my husband. But things can change and I thought I would just tell you how I became a hotwife, my husband; Preston loves to show me off. He would dress me in all kinds of sexy outfits, classy but certainly risqué. He would take me out to fine restaurants and clubs, we would meet his business associates and clients and he would always have me dress very sexy. He kept telling me how hot I was and how every man wanted to fuck me. He said that he loved being married to a complete slut.

But back then I was not a slut and it really bugged me that he wanted to be married to one. I mean come on a girl grows up all her life wanting to be committed to one man. Don't get me wrong I played around in high school and college and may have bordered on being a slut but after the two of us got together in college he swept me off my feet and I was his. But he loved to hear the stories of when I did play around and it made his cock extra hard, he always wanted me to call him the names of other men while I fucked him. He liked to tell me how much he enjoyed having other men look at me, how they lusted after me, he liked that they undressed me with their eyes and he liked watching them touch me. While all of that does a lot for a girl's confidence it was not really what I wanted. But it grew on me and I had girlfriends who began getting divorced and started dating again. I heard their stories about dating, clubbing and well to be frank the sex, oh my god the sex stories they would tell me. Sex with this guy and that guy, the sex they had with young guys, old guys and the stories they told me of the guys with big cocks and even one of my bffs had interracial sex. So one night it happened and now I am a hotwife and he has to live with it.

I called Preston at work and told him to meet me at one of the bars he liked to take me to in Houston where we lived. This was the kind of upscale fun place he took me when he wanted me to be ogled and flirted with as he watched. I told him I am horny and in the mood to be a complete slut for you tonight, I don't think he really had an idea of what I wanted. We have been married for almost 20 years. I'm 5'2" 115lbs, with 34C-24-32 body, dishwater blonde hair down to my mid-back and a hot tan. I am in my early 40s but look like I am much younger, I have been told late 20s to early 30s. I am a well cared for mother of 2 and a stay at home housewife (he says trophy wife), to say the least I am that pampered bitch all women want to be, workouts in the morning, tennis during the day, lunch and shopping with my girlfriends, home for my kids in the afternoon, cocktails, dinner and sex for my husband and a wonderful disposition all of the time. But who could blame me.

Tonight was going to be my night though, the night he thought he wanted for me. I took a long sensuous bath shaved my legs and other private areas, moisturized my skin, did my hair and applied my make-up, with just a hint of slut to it. I dressed in a short black mini and a creamy white lace halter, and my 4inch black fuck me pumps, oh and under my mini was a tiny string thong, covering my well manicured pussy, a simple necklace and on my left ankle a silver chained anklet, oh and lest I forget my 1ct. diamond wedding ring on my left hand. I can talk this way now that I am a hotwife.

I took a cab to the bar and sashayed in with my ass swinging, titties bouncing and my high heels clicking on the hard concrete floor. When I got to the bar I placed myself on one of the barstools and waited for a drink. When the bartender did not turn around I leaned over the bar pressing my titties together in the lacey halter showing lots of cleavage and announced, "What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here," loud enough for the bartender to hear. He smiled as soon as he saw me. He looked at my deep cleavage, my blue eyes and then over at two male patrons at the other end of the bar and shook his head. Both of them raised their eyebrows signifying they were all having the same thought in response to my demand. What does this slut want? Today I was going to be that girl.

The form fitting mini skirt I wore revealed my firm backside and long legs. The halter was sexy and low cut but classy. The tops of my breasts were revealed enough to show they were firm and full. There was a small group of men at a table behind me. All of them had their gaze fixed on my ass and my black leather 4 inch heels.

I was well aware of the attention I was receiving from the two men across the bar as well as the group of men seated behind me. A year ago I would have been too unsure and self-conscious to acknowledge the appreciative looks I was getting. Now, after two children and the prompting of my husband I had passed into womanhood and was ready to re-enter the more sexual side of me and let it out to the outside world.

"Well, well Ms. Torrey Davis," the bartender said, "Preston finally let you out of his sight long enough for you to walk into this joint alone?"

"I'm meeting him for a drink, smartass." "Would you please make me a Cosmo? "

"Sure gorgeous," he replied, "and if you come over here and let me take a good long look at how beautiful you've become, it'll be on the house. How's that sound?"

I shifted my weight from one foot to the other thinking to myself it is now or never, my hips were shifting their angle forcing the men behind to lift their gaze from my shoes to the soft curves under my skirt. I got off the barstool swinging my open legs around for the guys behind me to get a quick peak up my skirt as I got of the barstool; I took one step backward and walked slowly and confidently around the bar, glancing over my shoulder to savor the attention I was getting from the men at the table.

There were a few other patrons in the bar, mostly men, all of which gave me a good looking-over. This made me wet and filled me with even more confidence. Most were discrete as they drank and ogled my body, but a few were clearly undressing me in their minds. I also noticed there was also an attractive woman with a couple of businessmen in the corner that also clearly appreciated my sexiness.

I walked around to where the bartender was standing, took a few steps back from the bar and took a wide stance. The thin material on the skirt stretched tight against my legs which were accented with the heels. I swayed my hips slowly from side to side, and wiggled my shoulders causing my titties to sway gently; I then slowly reached for the hem of my skirt and showed him my tiny string thong.

"Hell Torrey," the bartender panted, "that's enough of a show for two drinks....you have become more beautiful now then you were when I first carded you."

"Thanks Jimmy," I replied, "that's really nice to hear after two kids."

I then took a seat at a table midway between the first bunch of men at the table and the bar. The group of men seated around me resumed their obvious admiration of me but were more subtle than before and I think a little scared to talk to me.

Preston showed up after I had finished less than half my drink. I knew Preston would want to show me off, that's why he liked the way I was dressed. He wasn't threatened at all by other men; in fact it turned him on knowing that other men desired me.

"You're looking especially fetching today," he said as he approached the table, stopping right next to me, his hips just above eye level.

"Well then, why don't you make yourself comfortable hon, and I'll get you a drink," I replied. "Hopefully you'll enjoy the view, it seems most everyone else did when I got a drink earlier."

"Can't wait to hear all about," he said, "bourbon on the rocks, please."

I slowly turned in my chair towards the other men parting my legs again for their viewing pleasure, and then leaning on the chair toward Preston in order to afford him an unobstructed view of my cleavage, all of which was also noticed by the men at the next table. When I got to the bar, I rested on my elbows, with my ankles side by side and an arched back causing my titties to stick out and my backside to become the focal point. I placed our drink order with the bartender, with more than one set of eyes fixed on my ass, I could feel it. When I returned to the table Preston said, "Not wearing any undies again today dear?"

"Well only a wisp of a thong but I was hoping I wouldn't have any need for that either since we have the evening to ourselves," I said, "the kids are with your mom."

Preston's left eyebrow lifted as his mind raced with possibilities. "What exactly did you have in mind little lady," allowing a hint of his Texas accent to flavor his words.

I told Preston let's have an appetizer and drinks and see where we go from there. We decided to order several appetizers and dine lightly. The bar began to fill up quickly. The waitress took our food order but I told her I'd get our drinks.

After a short time, I said, "Stay here dear, where you can appreciate the view a little better, I'll go get us another round."

"I'm not about to argue with the likes of you," Preston said.

Most of the crowd parted naturally as I made my way to the bar, but as I stepped closer there was a man engaged in conversation that did not see me approach. He was well-dressed, tall and athletic. He excused himself and took a step backward as soon as I made my presence felt. This still permitted very little room for me to squeeze past which was just the sort of opportunity I wanted to pique Preston's interest.

Feeling Preston's eyes following my every move, I made eye contact with the handsome stranger, licked my painted lips and turned my back to him as I slid by. I "accidentally" bumped the drink of the man who had been chatting with him, causing a minor commotion with the attention being focused on the guy that had spilled his drink. With my diversion in full swing, I pressed back against the tall man, making sure my delightful ass pressed firmly into his prominent package. He didn't yield an inch. It was like pushing against a brick wall with a penis. My efforts to regain my balance only provided additional pressure to his manhood as my ass slid up and down his crotch.

Once I regained my balance the diversion began to settle, I spun around on my heel to the stranger, and apologized while pretending to make sure my halter hadn't become loose, which, as planned focused his attention on my cleavage. Being the gentleman that he was he insisted that I accept his apology for not providing such a lady with enough room to make her way.

"Are you saying I need a lot of room?" I said matter-of-factly, taking advantage of the stranger's well-intentioned verbal blunder.

"Not at all, please..." he begged, "my name is Stephen, please allow me to buy you a drink and accept my most sincere apologies. I'll even bring it to your table."

"I will take you up on that," I said with authority. "I'm sitting right over there with that man," as I pointed to Preston. "The bartender knows what I'm drinking."

"Consider it done," Stephen promised.

By the time he delivered the drink, I had already explained what happened to Preston, who was eating it up and just laughed. "My what a tangled web you weave my little pet," Preston said. Knowing full well what I was up to, knowing he could only sit back and enjoy my little orchestration of the evening's entertainment.

Preston stood and shook Stephen's hand and invited him to sit with both of us. I sat with my legs crossed, but my mini was definitely riding up and I did little to change that so Stephen had an inviting view of my legs right up to my thighs and it stopped just below my very wet string thong. Preston seemed genuinely friendly and not threatened in the least by his presence so he made himself comfortable.

The three of us chatted for a while, a waitress finally made her way to the table, and more food and drink was ordered. Stephen insisted he pay for everything so I gave him a view of just a little bit more of my thigh and a quick peak up my mini as I recrossed my legs.

As it turned out, Stephen was on a boys-weekend-out with a bunch of his friends. They were staying at the Marriott across the street in a rather large suite so they could party all weekend. He invited Preston and I to join them but he warned us that I would probably be the only woman there. "I'm sure none of the guys will mind, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," Stephen told me.

As much as Stephen hated too, he excused himself from the table and the ever-improving view of my legs. It seemed he thought I was unintentionally allowing my mini skirt to ride up exposing more of my legs and my panty shot. He told me later he thought to himself, "the liquor must be affecting my perception, she wouldn't be trying to tease me with her husband sitting right there."

Shortly afterward, Stephen and his boyz left the bar, re-extending his invitation to us as they all left. "They all seem like a nice enough bunch of guys," I said to Preston as the bunch headed out the door and across the street.

"Honey, if you'd like to go that's fine with me," he said to me. "Sounds like it could be fun, a half-dozen guys in a room with you looking like a million bucks....and in a flirting mood obviously" Preston said.

"Who me?" I said. "But, if you're going to put it like that," I smiled wryly, "let me go to the ladies room and we'll head over if you're done eating."

"Ready whenever you are hon," Preston responded. When I got up I could not miss the tent in his pants obviously excited by my little escapades tonight. Little did he know how hot I was between my legs.

When I returned from the ladies room, I sat on his lap and gave him a very long wet kiss and grabbed his cock and massaged it through his pants. "Are you ready hon?" I asked him. He said, "Yep", and we both headed across the street into the lobby of the large Marriott. We followed the directions that Stephen had given us. We could hear music and muffled sounds from a television outside the suite. I knocked and we entered a room filled with energetic conversation and plenty of stares at me.

There was a hard-core sex movie on the large screen TV, which one of the guys quickly turned off and apologized for. "Stephen told us that he invited you but we didn't really think you'd show up," he explained, "my name is Tommy," extending his hand to us both. Tommy was at least 6 foot 4 inches and black as coal with a shaved head. His hand made mine disappear, but he was very nice.

"It doesn't bother me," I said, "this is your suite and your weekend to play, please feel free to put it back on if you want." Tommy looked at Stephen, who looked at Preston and in unspoken guy language there was a consensus that it really was alright and that I wasn't just being polite.

The guys all knew each other well, so there was a lot of laughter, a lot of drinking and a lot of staring at me as I sashayed around the room swinging my ass and showing lots of cleavage while chatting with everyone. After an hour or so, several of the guys were sitting down with their drinks and chatting while the sex movies continued.

I took a break from standing in the heels and sat down on the overstuffed chair. "That's kind of hot," I said during a threesome scene with two men, one black the other white and a blonde big titted woman. The conversation with the guys fell silent. "Well, it is, don't you think?" I asked.

"Looks like she's having a great time to me," Tommy said while raising his drink as a toast. "I'll drink to that said one of the other guys.

The next scene showed a stripper bumping and grinding at a bachelor party. "I love this song," I told them. My legs were crossed but I started swinging one leg to the beat. I got up to get another drink and lost my balance landing in the laps of two of the guys on the couch. The guys attempted to maintain a gentlemanly decorum, but they had just been watching a naked woman on TV getting truly fucked and now there was a living, breathing one in their laps.

I had spilled their drinks and was apologetic. "Here, let me get you guys fresh drinks," I offered. All eyes followed my body as I made my way to the bar. "I feel really bad about that guys," I said. Preston could tell that I was showing signs of being a bit drunk but he settled back to see what would happen next.

As I bent over the couch to hand the guys their drinks I wiggled my shoulders, my titties jiggled in my halter top exposing the pink areola of my nipples just a little. "I hope you guys will forgive me," I teased. The jaws of both men dropped.

"This movie stuff is getting old," I stated loud enough for everyone to hear, "if someone will crank up the music a little perhaps I can liven up your weekend." Two of the guys bolted for the stereo as I turned around and bent over to turn the TV off. My ass was the front and center of attention when I looked back and said to the guys on the couch, "I hope you don't mind." The guys just shook their heads no as if they were connected by a string.

I started moving with the beat as the music rose. The six friends and Preston followed my every move, each one of them thinking the same thing she looks drunk but really hot. "I don't know where she's going with this," Preston said to Tommy, "she's never done anything like this before, looks like she's feeling no pain tonight."

I worked my way over to the couch and turned my back to the guys I had fallen on earlier. I took a wide stance, glanced over my shoulder, bent my knees and stuck my ass out, bumping and grinding to the beat easily within reach of both men. I reached back and smoothed the fabric on both cheeks, slid my hands down the sides of my legs and when I slid them back up I slid the mini skirt up as well, the hemline falling just shy of baring my ass to them.

The guys started clapping and encouraging me to go further and I was getting into all of the attention. One guy reached in his pocket and pulled out a dollar bill. He waved it in the air, catching my attention. Hmmm I thought well if I am gonna strip I may as well get paid for it. I turned around and strutted right up to him. "A dollar?" I said, "OK big spender, here's a dollar's worth..." I reached up and untied my halter and let him have a peak at my nipples then I tied it right back up and took my dollar.

It seemed like every guy in the room reached for his wallet at the same time. Five and ten dollar bills were waving everywhere. "Looks like everyone wants a show," I said, "what do you think honey?" glancing over at Preston. I knew this was his fantasy but I was giving him the chance to kill it before it went too far and there was no turning back. The look on my face told him that I was ready to go through with it in a room full of hard cocks and only one girl. He laughed and said, "You go right ahead and do whatever you want dear."

"I've got a twenty here for your top" one guy offered. Another guy chimed in and said, "here's another twenty for the skirt. No one was sure when I was going to put an end to the show so no one pushed to hard, everyone's manners were excellent considering what was happening; this made me very comfortable and feel very appreciated.

I danced up the guy with the first twenty dollar offer and pushed him back into a chair. "Here you go, I hope you enjoy it," I said as I began untying my halter. The lace halter fell perfectly from my 34C breasts. I put both hands on the guy's shoulders and dangled them inches from his face for quite a while. As I pushed back from him I glanced down at his lap which was displaying a prominent bulge.

I spun around and danced over to the next guy holding a twenty who had offered it for my skirt. I crossed my arms over tits as I approached and slid my hands down my titties, cupping them and squeezing each tit and nipple making them hard as I continued to slide them down my tummy.

torrey
torrey
196 Followers