Hubby's Dare

Story Info
Nude hitchhiking ends up being fun.
2k words
4.47
120.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
417 Followers

Last August, hubby dared me to act on one of his little fantasies. In describing it to me, it didn’t sound to extreme and just the discussion seemed to arouse my 41-year-old husband of 20 years. His dare – for me drive out on one of our local country roads, park my car, leave all my clothes and the car keys locked in my car, then start walking for home (about five miles away. He would then leave the house at a pre-determined time (about half an hour after my departure from the house), and drive out to find me hitchhiking.

The whole idea seemed a bit scary for me – walking along the side of a little-traveled back country road without a stitch of clothing on, and no way to change my mind or re-access my car. Worse case scenario was for me to make my way back to our home on my own. Even at 10:00 at night, the warm summer weather would not be a factor, but what if someone else happened along that road before hubby could come to my rescue?! I must admit that I found the idea crazy, yet at the same time sexually stimulating. Fears pushed to the side, I agreed to attempt hubby’s dare.

At the appointed time, I drove off from the house, leaving hubby with an obvious erection and a grin on his face. He assured me that everything would go as planned. The night seemed perfect for our little adventure. With barely a quarter moon to light the night skies, I made my way out into the valley. We live in a very rural area of California, so it was not surprising that I never passed another car once I departed from the two-lane highway near our home, even though it was a Saturday night.

About three miles down a country lane from the main highway, I pulled off the road and parked my car. Hesitating for only a moment to reconsider what I was about to do, I mustered up my courage and took off all my clothes. For some stupid reason, I stayed in the car to get undressed, pulling off my t-shirt, jeans, and finally my bra and panties. Putting my tennis shoes back on, I stepped from my car to survey the road in both directions. Seeing absolutely no movement of lights, I felt a little more comfortable as I placed the car keys under the front seat, and dutifully locked myself out of the car. As the door slammed closed, I began to realize that I had just placed myself in a situation where I could easily become completely exposed to anyone who happened to drive down that road. Though warm, the night air quickly caused my nipples to tighten and grow erect, and “goose pimples” to appear on my arms and legs.

Walking naked along that country road, I felt completely free and incredibly hot. I found myself gently running my hands over my breasts and pussy – not so much to masturbate, but to enjoy the sensation of the open air on my skin.

I am just a little younger than hubby, and the mother of two. With both kids now grown and living out of the house, hubby and I have been engaging in exploring our sexual fantasies with greater frequency than ever before. I am a natural redhead, with 36C breasts and a body that most men still seem intrigued with. While I am resolved to accept that Sports Illustrated probably won’t be calling me with offers to model swimsuits, I like to think I can still turn heads. Hubby especially likes my somewhat sloppy ass. He points out that he prefers to have a woman with a little jiggle as opposed to the rock hard ass of a college girl. He is equally pleased with the bright red hair of my pussy, shaved a bit for form, but bulk of the red bush still intact. Exposing me in public is a definite turn-on for him, and although I often outwardly object, I find the prospect of other men seeing me naked just as exciting.

So there I was, walking along the side of this road, completely exposed. The nearest homes were a few ranches located a couple miles farther down the road. We had chosen this particular stretch of road because it offered no need to walk by any homes on my trek back towards the highway. We felt the chances of being caught by anyone to be extremely remote – yet there was always that chance!

Having walked at least a mile from where I had parked, I saw the distant light of vehicle headlamps working their way along the road to where I stood. For a minute I began to panic, looking for a place to hide. I quickly realized that I would have to cross a ditch and scale a bobbed wire fence to get to a freshly cut hay field. Obviously concealment was not a viable option for me. I resolved to play out the fantasy as hubby had envisioned it, standing my ground and sticking out my thumb.

I glanced at my watch and realized that the timing for the approaching vehicle should be very close to what hubby had planned. As the car made it through the last turn before entering the straight-away upon which I stood, I could feel myself getting excited and turned on by the unknown – an approaching car that should be hubby, but could be anybody!

I strained to recognize the approaching car, but the driver naturally had the brights lit up, completely obscuring my view. I maintained the sexiest hitchhiker pose I could muster as I was suddenly bathed in light from the car. The sudden de-acceleration of the car told me that the driver had spotted me. The vehicle slowed almost to a crawl when it was still at least 50 feet in front of me, leaving me lit up like a nude dancer under stage lights.

As the vehicle pulled up to me, I was suddenly struck with a feeling of shear horror as I realized that this was not hubby. I could now make out that there were three men in the midsize car, probably Mexican farm laborers on their way back to their employer’s ranch. It was hard for me to see their individual faces, but I could clearly see the smile in their faces as they lowered their windows to greet me.

I couldn’t run, and there was no way to hide now, so I stepped to the side of the car and leaned over towards the passenger-side window. The driver leaned over and asked me in broken English if I needed a lift. It appeared to me that the other two men probably spoke little or no English at all, as they merely continued to eye me up and down. I explained to the driver that my husband and I were playing a little game, and that I had thought them to be him.

As I was explaining myself to these three strangers, I could see another car quickly approaching. The driver leaned over even further, almost crawling onto the lap of the passenger. As he asked me what I wanted them to do, the passenger could finally no longer restrain himself and he reached up and gave one of my erect nipples a little tug. I thought best to ignore him, albeit I felt suddenly aroused by his actions. I just continued explaining to the driver that the approaching car was probably my hubby and that I should probably just continue on my way.

The driver continued to keep me engaged in conversation as his buddy kept massaging my tits. I tried not to make it apparent that I was turned on by his actions, but I secretly hoped that he would keep it up. I could feel the juices in my pussy coming to the surface, and I struggled a bit to maintain my composure.

The second car pulled in behind the three men, leaving some distance between the back of the car and illuminating me again in headlamps. Although it was still difficult for me to see, I was able to make out the familiar contours of hubby’s car, so I knew he was there to rescue me. Much to my surprise, hubby stayed in the car, sliding over a bit in his seat to watch what I was doing.

His lack of action caused me to be a little angry and I thought to myself, if he wants to watch something, let him watch. So I kept up my chatter with the driver while the front-seat passenger continued to tug on my nipples and kneed my breasts. As though on cue, the backseat passenger brought his arm out of the window and slid his hand between my thighs. I did not offer any resistance, even though his actions scared me a little. I was fairly certain that hubby was able to see everything that was happening.

As the backseat passenger slid his hand over my pussy, I nonchalantly moved my feet farther apart, enabling him to probe my pussy a little easier. This was immediately perceived as approval from me for them to continue. The man with his hand on my pussy quickly inserted a finger deep inside me. I thought I was going to cum right on the spot. The front-seat passenger leaned out the window and began sucking my tits, pulling on my nipples with his teeth and teasing me with the tip of his tongue.

I glanced back to see if hubby was doing anything, and it was clear that he was strictly an observer. Peering into the car, I could see that all three men had their cocks out and were going to town. The backseat passenger had two fingers in my pussy and a third probing my asshole. He had achieved a rhythm with his fingers that matched the rhythm he had going on his own cock.

As the sexual intensity grew, I found myself with my breasts inside the car window, my head on the top of the car looking back at hubby, and my hips placed at just the right distance from the car window to enable the backseat passenger maximum opportunity to please me. Hubby later told me that the look in my face was one of pure animal pleasure. He said that he himself came twice before it was all over.

For me, it was what I would call a medium-level first orgasm, followed by a total blowout orgasm the second time. I could feel my juices pouring down the one guy’s outstretched hand with that second cumming. The other passenger must have sensed my reaction because he held my tits aloft by the nipples with the squeeze of his teeth on one side, and his fingers on the other. I could hear the three men shooting their own wads as I nearly collapsed on the car. After a moment, I stepped back from the car and told the men that I had to go. They protested at first then thanked me. I bid them a good night, and weaved my way over to hubby. As I climbed into the car, I could see that hubby had been happy to please himself with me as his exhibit.

We waited for the other car to get well on down the road before we drove out to my car. Hubby and I took advantage of the location and had some great car sex. Afterwards, I didn’t even bother getting dressed. I just climbed into my own car and followed hubby home.

To this day, I have no idea who those three guys were, and I doubt that they would even recognize me if we were to pass on the street. But I will certainly never forget the night that I agreed to go nude hitchhiking! I doubt the three men or hubby will soon forget either!

sharedare
sharedare
417 Followers