Hubby's Not A Daddy

Story Info
Three kids - three different fathers.
3k words
3.04
208.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Agnes and I'm 37 and live in Scotland and I would love to see my story in print, so everyone can read the filthy details. Me and my husband have three children, well when I say we, I mean me as I believe he has not fathered any of my children although he believes they are and acts accordingly.

It all began when my husband and I were trying for our first child. We were desperate to start a family, so I was really pissed off when he had to go away on business for a few days when I was becoming fertile. We had a talk about it and agreed that he would screw me when he got back as he couldn't put off the trip.

On the second night I was feeling lonely so I got into a nice soapy bath and started to have a wank, dreaming of some hunk screwing me doggy style. I was just getting near to coming for a second time when the doorbell rang. I thought I had better answer it, so I pulled on the bathrobe and answered the door. It was Albert's older brother Mark. I'd forgotten he was coming to do a job for us in the dining room.

Mark came in and I told him just to get on with it as I was going back to my bath. The water had gone cold by then so I decided not to get back in but I was still feeling extremely horny as I had been so close to coming. I left the bathrobe on and went through to the dining room to see if Mark had finished for the night. He said if it was alright by me he would just carry on, I said that that was okay and left him to it and went and got the bottle of wine out of the fridge and had a few glasses while relaxing with the fire and the music. I was extremely relaxed and naturally my hand slid towards my still wet pussy and I started to play with myself without being aware. I had two fingers in my tight snatch and was starting to moan gently in rhythm with the movement of my fingers. My robe slid open and my other hand played with my stiff nipples, then I suddenly became alert as I heard something which sounded like 'fuck me'. I looked up and around at the door and saw Mark standing there rubbing the front of his trousers and staring at me. I just froze there, a leg on either side of the arm chair, two fingers up my cunt, and a hand on my tit.

"I was just coming to tell me that I've finished for the night!" he stuttered, still rubbing his crotch. I think I was in the right frame of mind for a fall, but I don't know what came over me, I said there was something that he could still do, and told him to come into the room. He did as I asked, never taking his eyes off my body for a second. He sat across from me and it was obvious that if I wanted a shag, which I did desperately, then I would have to make the first move.

I got out of the armchair and crawled over to him until I was kneeling in front of him. I put my hands on his cock through his jeans and massaged him for a bit, before undoing his jeans. His cock sprang up through the front of his boxers, I immediately sank my mouth down the length of it and started to give him a very slurpy blow job, the kind his brother loves. He started to moan quickly and I just sucked harder.

After a short while he was bucking quite violently in my mouth and I felt that he was starting to come, so I deep throated him, until he shot down the back of my throat. I was gagging on his cock but I swallowed it without spilling a drop. I kept him in my mouth after that and sucked him back to hardness, while he regained his composure.

I told him it was my turn now and opened my robe properly and threw it off allowing him to see me completely naked for the first time. "I've always wanted to fuck you Agnes!", he mumbled as he took of his clothes and kneeled between my legs and started to give my fanny a lick. He didn't do that for long (I guess something's do run in the family) before he kissed his way up my body until his face was level with mine. He entered me straight away and began to fuck me roughly but I was still too turned on to care and came quickly.

I could feel his big knob moving up and down in my pussy (he had been circumcised unlike my husband). After a good quarter of an hour of this rough fucking he began to speed up if that was at all possible and was calling me all sorts of disgusting thing such as slag, slut, whore. All this filthy talk turned me on even more and I came again soon to be followed by Mark shooting his surprisingly large wad up my cunt before rolling off me.

We lay there on the floor for a few minutes getting our breath back. "I've always thought you were a right fucking slag!" he said. I said nothing but he picked me up of the floor took me through to marital bed and proceeded to fuck me twice more during the night and once in the morning. Mark left with me still in bed naked, my cunt full to overflowing with my brother in laws fertile spunk.

When my husband got home we had our shags but I still think that the father is his brother.

I had never been unfaithful to my husband before that night, but it made it seem all so easy and exciting to be unfaithful, but I promised myself that I wouldn't do it again.

After my first was born I went back on the pill, and that made me think about the night with my brother in law, and how good it felt to have another man's dick spurting in me. Eight years passed before we planned to have a second. In that time I had had numerous affairs, mostly with men from work. I built up quite a reputation for myself as a slag, but who cared, I was. Although Mark and I agreed that that shag should be a one off, we have had sex on many other occasions when my husband was away, but I loved it when he screwed me up against the wall while my husband was in the shower.

I was off the pill and I couldn't help thinking about how sexy it felt to get pregnant by someone other than my husband.

John was the new guy in the office and I gave him a lift to work. I often wondered what he was like in bed and whether or not he was a virgin. One morning when I went to pick him up, he was late so I knocked on the door of his flat and one of his flatmates meet me at the door and told me to go in and get him as he was late as well.

I went into the flat and knocked on his door and told him to get up or he will be late for work. He didn't respond so I went in and pulled the cover down a bit to get him to get up. The answer was soon obvious to why he wasn't getting up as he was nursing a rather nice erection. He was embarrassed and tried to hide it, probably not wanting someone not much younger than his mother to see him like this, but I had seen it and it set my pulse racing and had to have it. I told him not to be embarrassed as I had seen many (I must have had at least 25 men over the past eight years) and his was a very nice one. He remained very quiet and shy.

I sat on the end of the bed and stretched my arm out until it touched his thighs and my fingertips moved up until my hand slid inside his boxers and felt his cock. It felt like a bar of satin covered steel. His eyes were as wide as saucers. I started to wank him, but he was overcome by the situation and came inside his boxers and over my hand. I removed my hand and licked the come of it. I asked him if he was a virgin and he struggled to answer as him mouth was so dry with the excitement, so he nodded. I told him to take his sticky clothes off, while I got undressed.

I teased him mercilessly, taking my smart business jacket off slowly, then turning my back to him when slipping my skirt down my legs, giving him a good view of my round arse as I bent over. He was naked and his cock was starting to become erect again so I quickly took my blouse off, unclipped my bra and slid my knickers down my legs, leaving me with just my stockings and suspenders on. The sight of this turned him on even more if that was at all possible.

I got him to lay back on the bed and straddled him, but not sinking on to his prick right away. I took his solid cock and rubbed my slit up and down his knob to get me wet, and wet I was, my juices were soon flowing freely (many men have commented on how wet I get). I sank down onto his knob, which was at least 8". I slowly began to grind away moving up and down, the expression of pleasure on his face was priceless as I was speeding up and the two of us came together. As I got up and began to get dressed I told him that this was our little secret.

I had a soaking gusset all morning as some of his come seeped out of me into my knickers, I was just hoping that my skirt didn't get wet as well. In the afternoon I pulled John into the stationery cupboard, leaned over a table, hitched my skirt up, pulled my panties to one side and told him to fuck me doggy style, which he duly obliged. I had him several times more that week and in the following three months taught him all he will need to know about fucking.

My daughter was a mistake as I was off the pill determined to give up my slutty lifestyle that I had become accustomed to, and my husband was going to have a vasectomy, as we did not want any more kids.

I went down to the London office for a week and was bored sitting in the hotel at night so asked one of the younger women, Sue, if I could go out with her on the Wednesday night. She agreed and said she would meet me outside a club at 8 o'clock.

She arrived on time with another friend (Wendy) and we went into the club. We were soon tipsy and having a good time chatting away as best we could above the music. At 10 the Wendy said she was feeling ill and said that she was going to go home, Sue said that she would see her home if I didn't mind being left here on my own. I said that I would be fine and we said our goodbyes.

They weren't long away when three reasonable looking blokes came and sat at the table I was sitting at, so we soon began to talk and I explained I was down here to work and that I had become a bit bored with sitting in the hotel so had come here for some excitement. It was at this point that Jim said (the other two were Billy and Wayne) that they could show me some excitement, at which point the all laughed. It must have been the drink talking but I responded with an 'I'll bet you could'. The lads had a word between themselves, and I was offered a drink by Wayne, I accepted and talked and danced with them all.

By 11:30 They had bought me a good few more drinks and I was well pissed and had started playing up to the flirting that was going on. When the club was due to close the lads talked me into going back to their flat for a night cap.

When I got there Billy helped me off with my jacket, but helping himself to running his hands over my tits while he did it. I was ushered to sit in the settee, but Wayne and Jim were already sat there one at each end, Billy sat opposite (I'm sure it was to try and look up my short skirt). I had just put my drink down when Jim leaned across and kissed me on the lips passionately forcing his tongue into my mouth, This was followed by hands on my tits that I thought were Jim's but were in fact Wayne's. Jim kept on kissing me as I responded to him and Wayne pulled my top out of my skirt so that he could put his hands up there to feel my tits through my bra.

When Jim stopped kissing me I looked up to see Billy undressing in front of me with the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. It was About 10 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick. The other two began to get undressed as well and I knew that I was going to be had by all of them and there was no way that I wanted to stop them. Jim was of average length and Wayne about 8 inches.

Wayne pulled my top off and undid the clasp on my bra, which was soon discarded. Billy stood in front of me and I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth as best I could, I was having a nipple sucked by both men either side of me as they were trying to undo my skirt. I lifted my bum to allow them to pull it down and I was left there in just my panties. Billy pulled back from me and knelt down in front of me and hooked his fingers in the top of my knickers and pulled them down to expose my minge - their goal.

I was turned onto my knees by Jim who promptly stuck his dick up me and shagged me doggy style while I tried to give blow jobs to the others. After Jim had spunked he pulled out and made me suck his cock clean of my juices and his come which was still leaking from the knob. I was having a great deal of difficulty in getting Billy's cock in my mouth I wondered how it would fit up my pussy. I may have had two babies and a lot of cocks up me but I was still a snug fit when it came to accommodating cocks. Wayne screwed me for about 20 minutes at the one pace making me come twice before emptying his load up me as well.

This was the moment that I had been looking forward to, but also dreading at the same time. Billy ran his knob along my slit and teased me before I begged him to put it in. He slowly pushed into me. There wasn't another way that he could push into me. It felt as though he was going to tear me apart as his cock went in further than any man has been before. He must also have pushed the combination of the other twos spunk further up my hole. He began to pull out almost all the way making me relax then he pushed back in and I screamed in pleasure. Each time he pushed in, his dick pulled my clit down onto him and this made me come several times over the next half hour. I have never been so vocal in my life while getting shagged, but I couldn't control myself each time I came. Billy eventually started to speed up as much as possible and with a loud grunt pushed his dick in as far as it would go, and let came inside me. I could feel each spurt and was sure that he was coming straight into my womb, when he pulled out there was a loud plop at which we all burst into fits of laughter before getting up to go to the bedroom. All four of us shared the one bed for the night and I was woken several times when one of them woke up with a hard on and wanted to get rid of it.

I thoroughly disgraced myself that night and looked a right mess as I turned up at work hungover, the same clothes I had worn the previous night, no bra or knickers, some spunk in my hair and a very sore pussy which was flooded with come. When I got home at the weekend I sat on my husbands cock and rode him twice to try and cover any indiscretion, that may have been discovered if I hadn't.

Now that I can look back on the situation it was very stupid of me to screw the guys without any protection as I may have ended up pregnant by Wayne who is a startlingly black.

I haven't slept around since my daughter was born as I can't say it was an accident, or pretend it is my husbands, but I'm starting to get a throb between my legs each time I see someone I would have fucked a couple of years ago.