Hubby's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,240 Followers

"That's the way, Kathy," Dan huffed, "That's the way to suck a cock! You look so damn hot with my cock stuck in your face. Stuff your face. Stuff it, you hot cocksucker!"

Kathy moaned deep in her throat at Dan's compliment and she gazed up adoringly at him so he could see how much she loved sucking on his hot hard-on. Wet squeaking noises escaped from her mouth as her hot lips slurped up and down Dan's rigid pole. Eight solid inches of Dan's cock was now buried in Kathy's spasming throat and it grew wetter and wetter as she slobbered all over it. Soon, even his hot twitching balls were covered with a fine sheen of saliva.

Dan could no longer hold still and aggressively humped at Kathy's cocksucking face. I watched with a strange mix of lust, jealously, humiliation, and love as another man throat fucks my darling wife on our family room couch.

"Oooooo, mmmmmm, suck it, Kathy! Suck it good, sweet baby, angel...you fucking little slut. Suck on my big fucking cock and make it cum!" Dan urgeed as his moist balls shuddered and twitched under her lightly squeezing hand.

Kathy's own lust began to grow as she sensed Dan was close to flooding her greedy sucking mouth with his molten cock cream. She slowly slid her wet swollen lips all the way off Dan's huge shaft and, with a pouting lilt in her voice, teasingly begged him to feed her a hefty dose of thick cock cream.

"Please, baby, shoot it. Shoot your wad in my mouth; feed me your hot fucking cum, Dan! Cum for me, Danny. Cum for Kathy!"

Dan was still trying desperately not to cum, but Kathy's begging had an undeniable effect effect, and as she pleaded and begged, Dan's giant cock recoiled mightily and fired a huge rope of shimmering sperm high into the air.

"Noooooo!" Kathy wailed plaintively in panic as she watched his sizzling cum squirt uselessly into the air, "Give it to meeeeeee! Let me have it!"

She quickly plunged her cheating mouth onto Dan's spurting hard-on and frantically sucked it deep into her tight throat. All but a fraction of Dan's thick cock disappeared down Kathy's gullet as she sucked with abandon.

"Mmmmm," she whined blissfully, "Oh God, yeah! Cream baby! Oh God, cream...cummmmbaby.... mmmmmyesssss...shoot.... ohgodmphhm...shoot it in myfuckingmmmmouth...ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I fucking love.... mmmmmpmfhf... your hot mmmmcum!"

Dan's cock jerked helplessly and, with another huge jolt, spewed a thick bolt of hot jizz straight down Kathy's cocksucking throat. She was forced to swallow repeatedly as his hot, sticky ball batter threatened to clog her greedy throat. Knot after knot of tangy sperm squirt out of Dan's monster cock right into her obscenely stretched mouth.

"Cocksucker! Cocksucker! Fucking little cocksucker! Ohhh God, that's it, Kathy, eat it! Suck it all down! Suck it all down Baby!" Dan urged loudly as held Kathy's head tightly in his hands and watched her gulp down wad after wad of his steaming ball juice.

Kathy gently caressed his twitching nuts as his huge cock continued to spray her tonsils with thick, syrupy goo. "Yessss," she sighed happily. "That's the way to feed a girl. That's the way to keep a girl happy! I can feel it slide all the way down into my tummy."

Dan gently lifted her sticky, gooey face of his big prick and kissed her softly. "That was amazing, Kathy. You suck cock better than anyone I've ever had."

Enjoying the praise, Kathy gleefully bragged, "You think I do that well...wait until you shove that big fucking dick into my hot little pussy! I'm going to screw your fucking brains out!

I moved hurriedly to our bedroom as I heard Kathy and Dan rise from the couch and start up the stairs. I'd had enough of hiding in the closet, so I decided to try something dangerously different; something I'd often though about but never had the guts to try. Before they could reach the top of the stairs, I quickly dove under our king-sized bed. As I positioned my self on my back under the center of the bed, I felt the weight of the bed collapse almost on top of me as Kathy and Dan fell naked onto the covers.

"Now's your chance, Baby," Kathy whimpered in her naughty, teasing little girl's voice. "Now's Danny's big chance to fuck little Kathy stupid. I want you to split my tiny twat open with that big cock of yours."

Dan was eager to bury his massive erection into Kathy's quivering, bald pussy and he wasted no time in pinning her squirming body to the bed. Under the mattress and box springs, I heard her frantic writhing as Dan's revived cock sought out her wet gooey cunthole.

Holding her arms above her head, Dan ordered her to hold still, "Stop squirming, Kathy; I can't put it in you if you keep wiggling your fucking ass around like that! Let me get it into you!"

Desperately wanting to feel his cock up her needy pussy, Kathy obediently stopped squirming just long enough for Dan to slot his hot throbbing meat into her cock-hungry cunt.

"Yessss, Baby, yessss!" She whimpered. "Shove it in me...gimme all that beautiful cock! Troy cums right away if I squirm like that when he tries to slip it in...I usually end up getting cum all over my stomach and tits...but I know you can hold back."

Slightly embarrassed by what she had just told Dan, I heard them both let out loud sighs as the head of Dan's thick dick bulled its way into Kathy's sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck," Dan moaned in surprise. "It's sooo damn tight! What a tight fucking pussy. It's so damn tight...I'm not sure you can take my cock all the way in you."

"Keep going!" Kathy urged him, "Shove it all in me, keep pushing, trust me...it'll go. It'll go! I want to feel it buried in me. Shove it in to the balls, Danny!"

Dan took to my wayward wife's words to heart and slowly forced his big throbbing dick up her clenching, squeezing cunt, inch by hot inch. Under the bed, I was frantic with lust as I listened to the sounds of my pretty wife blissfully getting her pussy stuffed by another man's big fuckstick. I could clearly hear Kathy's moans and joyful, squealing sighs, and, with great effort, I unbuckled my pants and slid them down so I could stroke my stiff pounding cock.

I felt the weight of their fucking bodies pressing down on my own as Dan shoved his thick dick all the way into Kathy's drooling fuckslit and my heart caught in my throat as I heard the unmistakable sound of two lovers kissing passionately. The bedsprings groaned in protest as Dan finally succeeded in burying his cock all the way to the balls in Kathy's clasping fuckhole. He sighed deeply as he slowly pumped his big fat fuckstick in and out of her slutty, married cunt. Kathy moan mournfully into his searching, kissing mouth as he grabbed hold of her tight ass and began to piston his steel-hard prick into her now frothy pussymeat. The bedsprings squeaked louder and louder as Dan sped up his covert fucking of another man's hot willing wife.

"Fuck me, Dan!" Kathy sobbed as her voice caught and she pulled her knees back towards her tits, "Fuck me good, split my baby cunt wide open. Please fuck me hard! I need to be fucked hard. Troy cums way too fast to fuck me long and hard like I need. Please do that for me, baby--don't cum right away like he does! Please fuck me long and hard ...I need a good hard fucking so bad!"

My ears burned and it felt like I'd been punched hard in the stomach as I heard Kathy complain to another man that I couldn't fuck her hot tight muff for long before I filled it with cum. Dan obviously could, though, and he pummeled Kathy's tiny fuckhole over and over. His cum-laden balls made moist slapping sounds as they smacked against Kathy's upturned ass in steady rhythm.

."Don't worry Kathy," he gloated. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk, I'm gonna fuck you silly, you hot little slut. I'm gonna fuck you much better than your husband does."

My turgid cock throbbed obscenely in my hand as I listened to Dan brag to my wife how much better than I he is going to fuck her.

Knowing what a turn-on it was for Dan to be fucking another man's wife in his own bed Kathy fed Dan's ego with the nastiest talk imaginable.

"God, yes Baby," she sweetly cooed to her new lover. "Fuck me better than Troy does! Fuck me better in my husband's bed! Fuck me in the bed he tries to fuck me in! Fuck me good...call me nasty names...use that pretty pussy. You own that pussy, Baby; you own it! Do whatever you want to it! Fuck it! Slap it! Cum in it! You fucking own it, Baby! Shove that cock in deep; bury that cock to the balls!"

On many occasions, I had told Kathy how much it excited me when she taunted me and gloated about other men fucking her. This was, however, by far the nastiest she had ever been, and my cock swelled hugely in my hand as Kathy supplied additional fuel to the lust already raging inside me. There was no doubt that her smutty words were meant for my ears just as much as Dan's.

Amazed and thrilled by Kathy's filthy exhortations, Dan sawed his massive cock in and out of her drooling pussy as she breathlessly urged him on. He pushed up onto his hands so that he could watch his huge cock slip in and out of Kathy's creamy bald cunt. They both stared in awe at the junction of pussy and cock, and seemed amazed at how wide her tiny pussy had stretched to accommodate his thick glistening cockmeat.

Dan smiled down arrogantly at Kathy as he watched his giant cock relentlessly spear into her tight, pink fuckhole; her pliant pussy spread wide open as she surrendered her still newlywed cunt to his massive cockmeat.

"Dan!" She whined loudly, "It's too fucking big baby, it's gonna split my little pussy wide open! That big dick is going to wreck my pussy!"

Those words are obviously meant for me and they had their desired affect as my throbbing cock again lurched in my choking fist. Trying hard not to come or make a sound, I blissfully listened, helpless, to Dan's grunts and Kathy's moans and whimpers as he relentlessly nailed Kathy's cheating pussy with his oversized fuckstick.

The headboard clattered against the wall as Dan continued to clobber my wife's hot clinging cunthole. I imagined I could feel the weight o f Kathy's writhing, hot fucking body barely brushing against my ready-to-burst cock as she willingly spread her shapely legs for her co-worker. Intense feelings of jealousy sent exquisite waves of white-hot lust-pain shooting through my body as I listened to another man give Kathy a much better fucking than I ever had.

Above me, Dan lowered his head and eagerly slurped and sucked one of Kathy's throbbing, swollen tits. She bleated in ecstasy as he bathed her throbbing tit-tip with hot spit. Kathy grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her tits.

"Unnhg," she grunted forcefully. "Suck 'em! Suck my tits, Danny! Suck on 'em just like a little boy. Suck on my big titties!"

My heart pounded and my stomach twisted as I heard Kathy tell him things I thought she said only to me. Through it all, I could hear her cunt making soft slurping noises as it eagerly accepted and reluctantly released Dan's hard driving prick.

While Dan hotly sucked her heaving titties, Kathy slid her hands slowly down her shapely legs. Reaching her ankles, she grabbed one in each hand and cranked her legs wide open. Dan grunted in surprise as her actions caused his cock to sink another half inch into her tight clasping pussy. Kathy smirked teasingly as he helplessly stared at her drooling, split-open, shaved cunt and widely spread legs.

"Oh God, Kathy! Fuck, that looks so fucking hot," he moaned as my petite wife forced her blue thigh-high covered legs into a wide split.

"Tear it up!" Kathy whimpered softly into his ear as she licked and sucked on it. "Tear that pussy up, Dan! Please! Tear Kathy's pussy up, Baby. Tear your pussy up, motherfucker! Use that cunt anyway you want to. Fuck me like I'm a cheap slut you picked up on the corner."

I felt as if my heart was going to tear through my chest as I listened to Kathy beg Dan to fuck her and treat her like a slut. She'd never talked this nasty before! It was obvious she was testing me, seeing how far I'd let her go before intervening.

Dan's humping, pumping hips shifted into high gear as he relentlessly rammed his throbbing cock in and out of Kathy's fertile fuckhole. I listened for what seemed like ages as the moaning couple fucked on and on. Kathy's squeals and whimpers combined with Dan's grunts and moans made my cock buck and throb painfully; it was amazing that I manage to keep from spewing hot cum all over my chest. I clearly heard Kathy and Dan kissing and sighing and the thought of Dan kissing her as he pounded her hot little hole filled me with even greater lust.

Finally, I heard him announce, "Oh God, Kathy I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Dan looked into her eyes with an unsaid question: "Can I cum in you?"

Receiving no audible answer, he groaned and asked aloud, "Can I cum in you, baby? I wanna shoot it in you so bad, but I won't if you don't want me to."

Immediately sensing a chance to tease and taunt me further. Kathy lied, "I only let Troy cum in me baby. You have to pull out when you cum, okay? I'm not on the pill or anything, so you have to pull it out. You can cum all over my tits or face if you want!'

Receiving no audible response from Dan. Kathy's used her hands to push down hard on his ass, thereby ensuring he was unable to comply with her demand that he pull out to cum.

More loudly this time, Kathy again, denied Dan's request. "Don't fill my pussy with hot cum, Baby; please pull out! Don't cum in me Dan!" She panted loudly in a keening, whining tone, "Please, don't cum in me! Don't fill my pussy with your stuff! I'm not on the pill! You'll fucking knock me up! No, Dan, please no!"

Dan, of course, knew that Kathy was only teasing him and her loud protestations served only to delight him. He kissed her even more hotly as he listened to her plead for him not to cum in her while she simultaneously locked her legs around his ass to prevent him from pulling out.

"Oh fuck, Kathy, it's too late!" He roared, "Too fucking late! I'm cumming in that pussy! I'm cumming in it!"

Through the bed, I could feel him pound Kathy mercilessly as his cock erupted in her twitching pussy.

"Noooooo," my hot wife complained loudly. "Nooo, don't cum in it! Don't cum in that pussy! Pull it out! Pull it out you bastard; it's not your pussy to cum in! It's your pussy to fuck, not cum in!" Kathy whisperingly pleaded for Dan to pull out she churned and rolled her hips forcefully onto his jetting cock, making sure she get every drop of cum.

Dan clung tightly to her and let his big cock buck deep in Kathy's taut tummy as it filled her with his sizzling hot jizz.

"Yessss! Oh, God Baby!" Kathy murmured rapturously, "Cum in me, cum in me good, Dan! Squirt me full of it! Shoot your hot stuff deep inside me!"

I choked down hard on my cock as Dan finally finished emptying his deflated balls into Kathy's spasming pussy. I listened in agonizing bliss as he murmured softly to my cooing wife, "Damn that was great. You have the hottest pussy I've ever fucked baby. You have no idea how much I wanted to do that. Shoot my hot cum inside you, I mean. I've never cum in a married woman before!"

"Mmmm," Kathy whimper softly as her hot lips sought out his and kissed him deeply, "You did it, Dan; you did it, Honey. You fucked my little cunt good and pumped your big thick load right into it. Feels like you squirted a quart of goo up there; it feels so good in me! You can cum in me anytime you want from now on!"

I listened closely in idyllic anguish as Kathy and Dan continued to kiss for long minutes, all the time holding onto my cock firmly and trying not to cum. The hot kissing excited me almost as much as the fucking had, as Kathy continued to shower Dan with praise and affection. Through the soft kissing and whispers, I heard Dan ask Kathy if he can stay the night.

"Of course you can," she responded quietly. I'm really hoping this is only round one!"

After what seems like hours of kissing and sighing, touching and moaning, Dan's huge cock finally softened and slipped out of Kathy's overfilled pussy. Murmuring quietly, he rolled on his side and almost immediately began snoring. I heard Kathy get up and go into the bathroom and then return a few seconds later.

Under the bed I had started to calm down. I decided to make my escape and go to one of the spare bedrooms. That way, if there was to be a round two, or even three, knowing Kathy, I would be able to spy on some of the hot fucking action. As I moved to the side of the bed under Kathy, she suddenly reached down and grabbed hold of my arm and tugged it gently. I eased myself from under the bed a bit and saw her looking down at me with a naughty teasing look on her face.

"I just checked the closet for you," she giggled. "I didn't know for sure you were even here until I just heard you moving. Hiding under the bed is pretty kinky even for you, don't ya think?"

"Didja like that? Didja like that, baby?" She then whispered questioningly. "Didja like listening to me get stuffed and creamed by that big fucking cock?"

"He's fucking huge, Baby. He really stretched my tiny pussy open with that thick bastard. I wish you could fuck me as good as that! He just kept pounding and pounding and pounding that cock into my cunt; you'd have cum in 30 seconds if you'd have done me like that," Kathy reported with a sneer. "He gets to be on the regulars list. I'm gonna let him fuck me again. Right here in this bed if he wants to!"

My breathing became more and more ragged as Kathy taunted me about the hot fucking she'd just received in our bed. As usual, she noticed her words were making me incredibly hot and that spurred her to continue her teasing.

"Fuck, Honey," she taunted her eyes twinkling. "He filled me sooo good. Besides destroying my pussy with that monster cock, he shot about a gallon of his little swimmers up your wife! You should see what he did to me. Baby, you need to see it!"

With that, Kath swung her legs around until she was sitting on the side of the bed. She reached down, gently pulled me up onto my knees, and slowly spread her shapely legs. My heart pounded fiercely in my chest as her bald pussy came into view and I saw Dan's hot cum slowly leaking out of her pink, swollen cunt.

She quickly glanced over her shoulder to make sure Dan had not budged, and then hissed wickedly, "You know what to do motherfucker—suck it! Suck my sticky little pussy for me. It's important; it's important to me. It's important that you show me how much you love me, Baby. You have to show me that you love me fucking other men or I might never do it for you again."

I hesitate for a moment, but Kathy pulled my head down while simultaneously humping her cum-filled pussy at my face.

"Come on, Baby, do it! Don't act like you haven't done it before; eat that stuff outta me! Ohhhh, God!" She whined as my tongue began to softly lap at her greasy cunt. "That's it fucker, lick that cunt, lick it good! Shove your tongue in there!"

I lovingly obeyed Kathy's nasty instructions and fucked my tongue in and out of her creamy just-fucked cunt. Slowly at first, but then with more and more urgency, I repeatedly drove my tongue deep into the hot folds of her twitching fuckhole. Dan's tangy jizz coated my tongue as I eagerly reamed my squirming wife's cum-oozing cunthole.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yess!" Kathy whimpered softly as she watched my tongue expertly probe her quivering pussy, "Get it all you bastard, get all that cum outta me! If you want me to let you watch me fuck other men for you, you have to do this for me!"

My trembling knees could barley support me as I sucked another man's sperm out of Kathy's hot hairless cunt. Groaning softly, I swallowed a mouthful of her and Dan's combined cum as she softly cheered me on.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,240 Followers