Huddled Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye stopped working on Tom, and agreed. Tom let out an unhappy groan as she stopped working his cock. The women grabbed their men by the hand, grabbed a candle each, and lead them upstairs. When they reached the point where it was time for the couples to head left and right to their respective bedrooms, Anny pulled her and John towards the other couples room. Skye giggled, and called Anny a 'hussy'. John and Tom just smiled at each other as they were in tow.

Once in the bedroom, the men hurriedly grabbed their own clothes and threw them to the floor, as the girls put the candles on the night stands, and lay on the king bed. The girls started up their fondling and kisses to each other again. Without interrupting their play, the men grabbed their skirts and panties, pulled them down their legs, and discarded them. John got his first look at Skye's naked body. It was amazing by itself, but coupled with Anny's nakedness right beside, the site was unbelievable.

John moved himself between Anny's legs and started soft kisses along them. Tom joined in the same, moving up Skye's legs copying John's approach. The men simultaneously started returning their oral favours on them. The girls responded by starting moaning gently into each other's mouths.

John found Anny's sex and his tongue got to work. He grabbed her thighs with each of his hands and held them around his head, making sure that he was perfectly positioned to work on her. As he licked up and down her entrance, his nose would rub gently against her clit. He would change occasionally by moving his mouth up and giving her clit the occasional light sucking and lick. Anny was responding by moaning louder, and Skye was starting to match her now too as Tom was eating her.

The girls continued groping each other, getting rougher and rougher with their breast grabbing and nipple play. John was dipping his tongue deep into Anny and flicking it around inside her. The wetness of her body's desire was on full display to his tongue as he drank her in. Her hips couldn't stop themselves bucking up to try and get more of him inside her.

John could hear Skye getting louder; she must be approaching an orgasm he thought to himself. He moved his tongue to Anny's clit to help her towards hers, moving one of his hands under his chin and slipping two curled fingers into her heated sex. His mouth switched constantly between lapping, sucking, and flicking against her clit, while his fingers drove in and out of her faster and faster; curled upwards to massage her g-spot as he did. It was driving her hips into frenzy.

Skye was the first to cum. John couldn't see what was going on, but could hear her call out with ecstasy at Tom's culleningus. She had calmed down just as Anny approached her own orgasm. John began lapping at her clit at a repetitive pace like he was a dog drinking water; he knew this would get her there.

Soon enough he could feel the change in Anny's body. She arched her back off the bed, her hips forcing her pelvis hard onto his face. She cried out with her own orgasm, her legs locking around the back of his head as she came hard from his actions. She slumped onto the bed and released her legs grip from his head; John slowed his licking down to soft slow licks, moving eventually up her pelvis, turning them into little kisses as her legs eventually let him free.

John glanced over at the other couple. Tom had moved up between Skye's legs and had his cock already buried in Skye in a classic missionary style. He was leaning on his arms that were on either side of her body, with Skye holding onto his forearms. Her body was being thrust up and down on the bed from his long slow entries into her. John resumed kissing up Anny's stomach and breasts, moving his cock up to rest over her mound as he moved. He started kissing her neck, Anny clearly still in the come down from her orgasm still with her head relaxed and eyes drearily half shut.

He shifted his hips out slightly and his cock found where it wanted to go. The bed was being moved already underneath them by Tom's thrusting, as he eased himself into Anny's beautifully warm entrance. John used the movement of the bed to help slowly ease his cock bit by bit into Anny's waiting warm vagina. Her body responded to the new invader and her arms wrapped around his back to keep him close as he fucked her.

John bottomed out inside her and waited there, enjoying the sensations of her vagina stretched to accommodate him, clenching tighter on occasion around him as she enjoyed her invader filling her up. He rolled his head over to see what the other couple were up to. Skye was looking up at Tom with lust in her eyes. She had started clawing against Tom's chest with her finger nails as she grunted with pleasure, leaving red marks down his broad torso. She turned to smile at John with a mix of grogginess from having cum, the wine in her veins, and Tom's nice hard fucking she was on the receiving end of. It seemed that everyone was enjoying making more noise than they were used to, thanks to the new fortifications around the property.

He turned back to Anny, who had recovered enough to open her eyes and focus on John.

"Mmmm." She cooed to him, "Give me a nice long fuck my man."

He sat up so that he was on his knees and he put his hands under her thighs to raise her hips. In this position started giving her some nice deep, long thrusts into her.

Both women's breasts were bouncing up and down in response with the men's thrusts. They had half closed their eyes and had started kissing each other again; moaning with pleasure into each other's mouths.

John looked over to Tom, he had never seen anyone fucking in front of him before, and having them both doing this at the same time was exhilarating. Tom was pinning Skye down into the bed as he thrust into her, it was amazing to watch and she was clearly enjoying the sensations too. John continued thrusting up against Anny's g-spot as his cock ground into her raised hips.

Tom grinned at him, with sweat covering his forehead. John smiled back, and then returned his focus to the women. Their hands were all over each other again, never breaking their sensual kissing. It was the hottest thing that John had ever seen!

John could feel himself getting closer to the point of no return, and let Tom know. Tom nodded back and said that he too was getting damn close.

Anny broke the kiss with Skye and smiled up to them, "I want you to cum on our faces boys!"

They needed no more encouragement. The men stopped their fucking, and moved back off the bed. The women jumped down off the mattress and onto their knees, mouths open, and tongues out and at the ready as the two men started masturbating themselves over their faces.

Skye reached up and started playing with Tom's balls and looking up into his eyes and Anny copied the same with John. It was too much for John to take, the view of these amazing girls begging for them to release cum all over their waiting faces, the heat, the grog, their whole situation. John felt the semen rise through him as his brain rewarded him with sweet chemical release.

He watched as his cum pulsed out of his cock and over Anny's face. She flinched slightly as the first wave hit her, but relaxed into the following waves of cum pulsing out over her face. He could see Tom cumming on Skye's face a few moments later. John felt like he had emptied his entire balls out all over Anny, some fell in her mouth and some left white trails over her face. Skye was much the same.

After the two men stopped twitching from their release, the girls smiled and swallowed what had fallen in their mouths. They then turned to each other and started licking cum off each other's faces. It was amazingly hot, even in their post-orgasmic haze.

John ran his fingers through Anny's hair as the girls looked as they licked each, playfully licking here and there to get cum off, and swallowing what they found. John was thoroughly enjoying the scene before him, and took a break to look over to Tom, who returned his look with a smile.

They should have finished building that damn wall sooner.

12