Hug a Tree and Save a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did?"

All part of their sexy game, Tom acted surprised that Irene called Doctor John. They had been doing this for ten years with ten different marriage counselors. The good thing about marriage counselor is, unlike lawyers, they don't blab about having sex with their patients.

"Here he comes now."

"Hi, Doctor John," said Irene. "Please forgive my appearance. I'm naked."

"That's okay," said Doctor John holding up his hand and nodding, while staring at Irene's naked body. "I'm a doctor, not a medical doctor, of course, but I have a Ph. D. in psychology and that should suffice for what we are doing here or about to do here today." Doctor John looked from her to Tom. "So, what are we doing now?"

"We're taking your advice, Doctor John," said Irene, "but we need your help in reenacting how we first met."

"I'd be happy to help," said Doctor John. "It's my professional duty as a therapist and as a marriage counselor to aid my patients in any way that I can."

"Oh, darn. Would you be a dear, Tom and go back out to the car? I forgot my gel," said Irene.

"The car is a mile there and a mile back."

"I need it Tommy. Please," she said batting her eyelashes and smiling.

"Oh, okay," he said walking towards the car.

"Don't worry, we'll be right here waiting for you to return," said Irene. Being tied to the tree, Irene was unable to see her husband leave. "Can you see him?"

"He's gone," said doctor John.

"Good," said Irene. "I figure we have an least an hour. He'll get lost on the way to the car and lost on the way back. He has no sense of direction. He has no idea where the Hell he is. Hurry up, strip out of your clothes, John, and fuck me."

"Fuck you? I can't do that, Irene. I'm your therapist, your marriage counselor and as your marriage counselor, I can't have sex with my--"

"You're fired, Doctor John. Now, strip and fuck me."

"It will be my pleasure, Irene. Happy Earth Day," said doctor John

"Happy Earth Day, John. This is the best prescription I ever had."

"And this is the best prescription I ever prescribed, not that I'm allowed to prescribe anything being that I'm not a medical doctor," he said with a laugh. "Obviously your husband doesn't know that."

Quickly Doctor John stripped out of his clothes. While Irene was still tied to the tree, he caressed her big breasts, sucked her nipples, and fingered and licked her pussy, he was all over her naked body. Then, he entered her and really started fucking her, slamming his body deep inside her and her body against the tree."

"Harder, John. Fuck me harder. Reach around behind me and slap my ass, too. I like that. Spanking gets me hot. Oh, yeah, that's it. Now twist and pull my nipples, bite them, but not too hard. Now fuck me, fuck me harder. Yeah, that's it, bury your cock deep inside me. Hump me, John, really hump me. Hump me harder. Really hump me. Fuck me, John. Fuck me. Oh, yeah, that's it. That's it. Don't stop. Harder. Faster. Don't stop. I can feel myself getting ready to cum."

"I had no idea you were so vocal, Irene. I love all the dirty talk," said Doctor John, humping her and really fucking her, after he spanked her, pulled, twisted, and bit her nipples. How's that?"

"Great, I love it, John. You're giving me just what I need."

"You have an amazing body, Irene. I love kissing you," he said burying his tongue in her mouth, until Irene pulled away. "You are so very beautiful that I--"

"John?"

"What is it Irene? I'm about to cum," said Doctor John.

"Tom is back."

"He is? Oh, shit. Where is he?"

"He's standing right behind you?"

"He is? Oh, shit," said John holding onto Irene with his cock still buried in her pussy. "He's not about to hurt me, is he?"

"I don't think so," said Irene.

"What's he doing?"

"He's masturbating, while watching us."

"Happy anniversary, Tom," said Irene with a big smile.

"Happy anniversary, Irene," said Tom returning her big smile with his.

"Happy Earth Day," shouted Irene as she exploded with an orgasm.

"Happy Earth Day," shouted Doctor John, as he exploded in Irene.

"Happy Earth Day," shouted Tom, as he exploded in his hand.

Every weekend, Tom, Irene, and Doctor John returned to the forest. Irene gave Doctor John what he wanted and Doctor John gave Irene her fantasy, while Tom experienced his.

"Now that we have the Doctor this year," said Irene to her husband, "who else can we get to play next year?"

"Well, being that Earth Day comes around the same time as Easter weekend, and being that we're running out of therapists and marriage counselors, let's tell our sad story to Father O'Malley and ask him for his spiritual advice."

"Good idea, Tom. I always had a crush on Father O'Malley."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.