Huge Cock Teaches Sexy Little Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slamdance
Slamdance
54 Followers

Sissy looked a little uncertain. She began to blush. She felt weak and disoriented. Brick's friends were huge and a rough crew. They all gathered around her leering. Each of them towered over her. "I don't know" Brick ignored her. He took his pants off. Sissy's breathing quickened when she saw his massive cock. Brick pushed her down on the floor so that she was on all fours and ripped her skirt off. Sissy began to shake as Brick rubbed the head of his huge tool on her wet cunt.

Sissy began to squeal and cum as Brick rubbed his cock on her clit and lips. "Oh yes, please fuck me."

"Sissy are you a virgin anywhere?" The guys smirked and laughed cruelly.

"What do you mean" Sissy moaned, only half hearing through her lust.

"Ever done it greek style?" Brick winked at his crew.

"Just fuck me – anyway you want" Sissy said, uncomprehending.

Brick quivered with anticipation as he looked at her little ass. Sissy's ass cheeks stuck out like two small loaves of bread. "Say that a little louder for the video camera." "Say please greek me Master Brick."

"What?" Sissy replied.

"Your heard me cunt." Brick sneered.

"Please greek me Master Brick" Sissy said meekly.

Brick and the guys laughed behind their hands. "Say greek the shit out of me" "Ah gr- greek the shit out of me." She tenatively offered.

Brick's friends struggled to contain their laughter. Sissy felt confused and and a little scared.

"If you say so" Brick almost came as he put the head of his cock against her tiny rosebud.

"What the hell are you doing" Sissy shrieked.

"I'm going to sodimize you." Brick growled.

“What’s that?” Sissy asked.

“I’m going to take my huge cock and jam it up your asshole – does that clear it up?” Brick replied sarcastically.

“No, no not my little ass.” Sissy whimpered weakly.

“Yes, yes up your little virgin ass.” Brick said mockingly as he forced the head of his cock into her asshole.

Sissy stared screaming in pain "You’re killing, me you’re killing me" It felt like her whole anus was being forced inside her. Brick dug his hands into her hips and tiny ass trying to force this cock past the opening but instead of her anus opening, her whole ass was bending inward under the force of his cock. With all his strength Brick pulled Sissy's ass cheeks as far apart as they would go while simultaneously ramming his cock against her asshole. Sissy struggled with all of her 90 lbs to pull free. "Let me go you bastard."

Two of Brick's friends, Pete, a big fat lineman, and Dave, grabbed her by the arms and shoulders as Brick pulled on her hips. Finally, Brick felt the head of his cock moving past her sphincter.

"Aiiio, no, noooo, its too big, eeeee, owwww" Sissy screamed and began to lose conciousness.

Pete laughed. "I'll wake her up." He pulled out his cock and began to beat off in Sissy's face. He was soon joined by two other guys. Just as Sissy opened her eyes all three of them shot huge gobs of cum on to her face. Her face was a mask of cum and her hair was matted with semen.

Brick began to ram his cock up her ass. Sissy felt as if she were a trapped animal. "Ugh uhhhhhhhh, owieee, Oh jesus, no, nooooo, eeeeeye uh uh" She moaned. With each savage thrust she screamed. Brick forced her body flat to rug, trapping her. Over and over -- thud, thud, thud -- he slammed into her. Suddenly, something in Sissy snapped. "pound me you animal, my god, rip open my ass, fuck my butt." Brick became on fire when he heard her. He signaled his friends to help pick her up in the air. The guys held legs and body so that her asshole was level with his cock. As Brick thrusted his friends simultaneously slammed Sissy's body back into him. Sissy screamed and moaned as he slammed into her. Her spine felt as if it would break with each smack. She began to shake uncontrollably. Brick pulled out and flipped her on to her back. He rammed his cock down her throat while she gagged. His come filled her mouth until she was choking. Brick's friends surrounded her head furiously stoking themselves. Sissy cried and moaned as they let loose torrents of cum on her face, down her mouth and in her nose and hair.

Sissy lay on the floor in a cum drenched heap. She felt empty and used, her anus was a mass of pain, but at least it was over. Then suddenly she felt a searing pain in her raw asshole. Behind her she saw Pete slamming his massive body into her ass. Next to him the other guys smirked as they waited their turns.

Slamdance
Slamdance
54 Followers
12