Hullabaloo Party

Story Info
One cancelled wedding & three divorces.
3.1k words
4.23
185.7k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

I work for one of those multinational consulting companies as an accountant in a Scandinavian county capital. Most people think that to be an accountant is a terrible boring job but I must say they're wrong. I met a lovely girl during a job and got engaged to her. When this story begins I was a single guy at the age of 26, friend with many girls but had not met "the one and only" yet.

During a reconstruction job of a plastic factory in economic crisis I had to spend a lot of time at the District head office of one of most important banks in the country. My contact person at the bank was a young lovely girl by name Erica. We worked well together and it was a great pleasure for me every time I had some errand to the bank so I could see her.

One day she suggested me to join her for lunch. I was flattered and as the lunch was very pleasant, I took a chance and invited her for dinner at the Saturday evening, which she to my great pleasure accepted. I knew a small Italian restaurant where we had a very romantic dinner. Next Saturday she invited me for dinner, with breakfast included, at her place and thereafter one can say we were beginning our relationship.

My apartment is much larger than hers so we spent much of our time together at my place and after some months she rented out her own apartment and moved her things to mine. Most young people are living together many years before they get married, if they ever do that. But her mother, who is a real dragon with old fashion ideas, always pushed Erica to get married. I wanted to wait some years but gave up when even Erica agreed with her mother and was for marriage. We got engaged during a romantic weekend trip to Paris and Erica and her mother began to plan for a big wedding, which her parents promised to pay.

I was in love with Erica and in my opinion our sex-life was great and she always told me how much she wanted me in her. She never made any suggestions that she wanted it different in some way or complained about how it was. At least not until at the last weeks when I noted first some minor and then increasing changes in her behavior in the bed. Sometimes I got a feeling that she began to do our lovemaking more as a duty than a desire, which never happened before.

We are a "gambling gang" at my job and use to stay at a pub every Thursday after work for talk about our betting for the Saturday horse race. One Thursday Erica called me at my job and told me she had promised to baby sit for a fellow-worker who together with her boyfriend wanted to see a movie and go to pub for some beer afterwards. Erica told me she would be gone away when I came home from my gambling and she could be late. Of course, I had no objections to that.

When I came home I went for a shower and afterwards when I took my towel I found a small plastic bag on the floor. When I opened the garbage pail to put it in there I noted something in there. It was colorful packing for expensive looking sexy stay up stockings with a wide black lace. In the bag I found a receipt, which shoved that she had bought them the same day, after her job. She usually wore jeans after work, which ought to be much better for babysitting than these expensive sexy laced stockings.

Can't deny I got curious. I decided not to ask her about the stockings and wait and see if she gave me any explanation to this unusual babysitting outfit. I pretended to wake up when she came home at one a clock. She had a sexy red silk top, a short black skirt with a slit and black high heels. The most sexy babysitter I ever seen, indeed. I gave her a hug and a kiss and felt some scent of wine. She told me, "Don't try anything foolish tonight, the baby kept me busy the whole evening so I want to sleep at once."

She undressed in the bathroom, took a quick shower, went to bed and got sleeping within a few minutes. When I was sure she was in deep sleep, I went in to the bathroom and found her sexy laced panties in the laundry basket. I examined the crotch and found it was soiled and had a scent of semen. I hided them in my bowling bag. Thereafter I sat down in the living room and opened the bottle of my best 21 ears old single malt whisky, which I had planned to share with my best friends after the wedding. But now I knew that the wedding was only a dream from which I had awakened in chock. I filled my glass and in some strange way I was happy for I had found out Erica's sluttish behavior before the wedding and was able to save myself from making a terrible mistake to marry her. Most of all I was very sorry for my once in time so lovely Erica was same kind of a cheap slut as most of her fellow-workers at the bank whose divorce level was sky high above the average 50% in the country.

At the next morning she didn't mention anything about the evening and I didn't ask. Her only comment was that she had promised to baby-sit even the next Thursday if I didn't have any objections. I had no intention to stop her fucking around because I didn't care what she did from now on. At the evening after work she told me that she wanted to invite three of her fellow workers with their spouses for dinner at the Saturday evening the next week because she wanted to introduce me to them. I agreed because it suited perfect to what I had in my mind to do.

I noted that Erica searched for her panties, but she didn't ask me about them. At last she gave up and thought she had forgotten them where she was fucking. One of my fellow workers, Sebastian, had been in almost equal situation than me with a cheating wife and I remembered him talking about a test kit for semen he bought on mail order. He still had the kit and when we tested Erica's panties they were positive. No doubt she had cheated me and planned to do that again the next Thursday. Sebastian had even bought some electronic spy equipment when he collected evidence against his ex-wife. He offered me to borrow the briefcase with it or help me to use it I needed some help. I accepted and told him that Erica will be out next Thursday and I would appreciate if he could help me get some evidence of her cheating.

Erica went to her parents for the weekend. I hacked in to her E-mailbox and found terrible evidence for her whoring. She had a "lover boy" by name Fredric at one of her bank's suburban offices. Most of the mail was nonsense about how much and in which way they wanted to fuck each other. But I found even more serious matters. She told him that she was lucky to have two such a nice men. She loved me as a good faithful guy and was sure I was the best possible man to be married to in all matters except hot nasty sex and love. Therefore she wanted him to knock her up as close as possible to the wedding so she got his child as a memory of their great love story. When he got his divorce, Erica promised to marry him and it wasn't any disadvantage in her mind that I had to pay alimony for their love child.

What a terrible crap. I was prepared for nasty reading but that was much worse than expected. How in the hell could this once so lovely girl turn to such an ice-cold calculating bitch? What had I done to be treated in such a cruel way? She was already planning for her second marriage before her first wedding. We didn't fuck at all during the next week and I think she was happy for that.

Of course, I told my friends that it was over between Erica and me and I only wanted some further evidence for her cheating in case that her parents raised hell when I dumped her. My friends and I made plans for her "babysitting" at Thursday evening. We did a quick gambling and I went home early before she had left. She was dressed in the same skirt, heels and stockings as the last week but had a black top. I told her, "The baby must be very lucky guy for getting such a sexy sitter"

She blushed at little but didn't reply. Just said "They want to be out for a good time so I might be late"

Then she went out with two of my friends following her in separate cars. And one minute after she left a girlfriend to one of my friends came up to my apartment with some theater equipment. I got a wig, a beard, light colored glasses and some of her husband's old clothes. To my great surprise, I was a total different guy. I left a note at the kitchen table "Out with friends"

After about 20 minutes I got a call to my cell phone. I guy had picked up her at the next block from my apartment and they had arrived to a small back street hotel where they got a room. Sebastian, who had his electronic equipment with him succeed to get the room next to theirs. Without going to the room Erica and Fredric had went out from the hotel in to a restaurant in the same building. Not many customers there a Thursday evening so when I arrived, Sebastian and me got a table very close to theirs. We were able to hear the main part of their conversation, mostly crap about their bosses and fellow workers. They got a good laugh when Erica told him what I said about the "lucky guy who got such a sexy babysitter".

Fredric and Erica skipped the dessert and went to the hotel. So did even Sebastian and me. Sebastian activated his electronic listening device and connected it to a headset and a tape recorder. The high quality of the sounds from the next room was great surprise for me.

Their first fucking was the usual moaning and groaning. Then they had some small talk. He praised her saying, "Erica you're the best cock sucker I ever met, much better than my prudish wife who is totally worthless compared to you". He even told her how much looked forward to the day sometimes in the future when they could get married.

Erica replied, "Oh Fredric, I've been dreaming about your sweet cock the whole week since the last Thursday and I'm horny as hell now for my boyfriend haven't been allowed soil my pussy during the whole week".

Even Fredric was a bit confused and therefore asked, "Why are you going to marry that guy if you don't love him?"

"I never said I don't love him, of course I love him very much, but in a different way than I love you."

"What if he finds out what a 'faithful' fiancé you are? He must be totally stupid if he don't get suspicious at your very sexy babysitter outfit?"

"I thought you wanted me sexy. But we must be careful in the future. Only daytime dating from now on to the wedding."

"But what if he finds out your cheating?"

"The worst misfortune in my life. I can't let it happen, I really love him and want to marry him. You must promise to be a good boy and not try to neck at the party"

"No risk, my wife will be there. Do the girls from your office and their husbands know about us?

"Yes, the girls do but I know about their affairs so we all keep 100% quite, Lena had an abortion after getting pregnant with the black lawyer at the bank's 3:rd floor and Marie-Louise got a real gang bang with three cocks at the same time during her week at the head office. I'm sure they'll be quite."

"So you naughty girls will be using your boyfriend as a real laughing stock at the party then"

"I'll compensate him with a good fucking after the party"

"OK, I'll pretend to be a good boy at the party if you promise not to wear any panties"

"Deal"

What a crap. I looked forward to the party at Saturday to show them what a funny guy I am.

Then she sucked him hard again and he got her cum after some "hard work". After that fuck their small talk was about their fellow workers, which all were more or less stupid in their opinion. After what we understood, their next fuck was a doggy style, which though it lasted rather long time didn't get her cum. She sounded a bit disappointed afterwards.

Thereafter they found it high time to take night and when they were dressed they left the room. Sebastian and me collected our equipment and he drove me home where I arrived a few minutes after Erica. She left Fredric's car when we arrived. I almost cached them necking.

The Saturday came and I had promised Erica to get all food, china and glasses from a catering company so she didn't have to do anything neither before nor after the party, which she appreciated so much that she hugged me and told me "I love you very much" I think she meant it in this very moment but I didn't reply because I had other plans than food for our guests. Of course I hadn't connected any catering company. No need for that.

At the evening she wore the same clothes as at the first "babysitting". When the first guest rang the doorbell, I put my hand under her skirt and whispered to her "Damn bitch, what the hell is that? Panties on or I cancel the party!" She got totally red in her face, I had never talked in such a rude manner to her before. But she obeyed and went in to our bedroom where she kept her underwear. I opened the door for Fredric and his very handsome wife and showed them to the living room and told them, "Erica is coming soon" and then whispered to them, "The damn slut had forgot to take on her panties" They both got a strange facial expression and his wife asked, "are you going to marry a slut?"

"No, of course not, it's high time for the final countdown"

Thereafter the bell rang again and now Erica was dressed and together we met the two remaining couples and showed them to the dining room. When all guests were seated, Erica handed a drink to each one and I had promised Erica to say some words of welcome

"I regret to say the only one of you I seen before is Fredric, who together with a colleague of his happen to sit at a table next to mine at a restaurant the day before yesterday evening. Nothing wrong with that except that the colleague bragged about that she pretended to be "baby-sitting" and Fredric was the lucky baby.

The two couples giggled but Fredric and his wife didn't found it funny at all, neither did Erica who now had got an ash gray color in her face. Fredric tried to say something but his wife shouted, "QUITE".

I continued, "Then the babysitting went on at the nearby Hotel Victoria, where I happened to have a room next to the 'nursery' from where I heard something which may interest all of you" I pushed the button on a remote control and an edited tape began to roll on the stereo cassette deck with the sound set at very high level.

It began with some groaning and moaning sounds of fucking then Fredrick praising Erica for her cock sucking and comparing her with his prudish wife and that he wanted to marry Erica. Then his question if her two fellow workers at the party knew about him and Erica's answer that they are 100% silent because she knew all about Lena's abortion after getting pregnant with the black lawyer and Marie-Louise's bragging about getting three cocks at the same time during her week at the main office. Thereafter the loud sounds of the next fucking. Now the living room was in total chaos with people crying, shouting and swearing to each other. I shouted with all my voice, THE PARTY IS OVER! OUT EVERYBODY! OUT!! YOU TOO ERICA! THE ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING ARE CANCELLED! OUT! OUT!

Erica tried to calm me down "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please let me stay and explain."

"Damn whore, don't you understand it's over, get out!"

"I've nowhere to go"

"You know the way t o Hotel Victoria, go there, OUT, DAMN BITCH, OUT! Be here and pick up your things tomorrow afternoon"

Two days later Fredric's wife came up to my apartment for getting a copy of the original tape and Erica's e-mail. I found the she was a very lovely woman and she found out that the real me is quite different from the nasty bastard at the party. I don't care that she is a few years older than I and have two kids. We began to date and I hope that she and me will be we in the near future.

I've heard rumors from the bank that this party is the unbeatable, "Number One" in their company scandal gossips. Four sober couples participated at a party, which lasted less than 10 minutes and resulted in three divorces and one cancelled wedding. Not bad even for that bank.

Tales of the party are even circling around the town and have increased in new nasty details about invented orgies every time I hear about it. Erica soon found it impossible to work in the bank and live in the town. She left for a job at the head office. We haven't met since then. Her parents tried to get me take her back or pay a rather large amount for the cancelled wedding, but I refused and my lawyer told them there was no legal way to get any money from me.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers