Human Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A demonstration model is always sent out when a new version is released. You will be that demo model. You will be on display, around the country. Don't worry. I'll be with you, looking after your bodily functions. I'll make sure you're fed and watered, as it were," Nobel said.

"A douche and enema will keep you clean. You will need loosening up, as the stores like to make full use of a demo model. Their regular customers get a preview of the new models skills," he explained.

Linda remembered the litany of disgusting skills the dolls recited, and mentally shuddered. The mental reaction was all she could manage now she was completely under his control.

"Everyone will think you are in hiding somewhere, away from the humiliation of having a sex doll modelled after you. This is why we asked for the meeting today. You were due to go on a long break, while the government is between sessions. There will be awkward questions, but I'm sure we can manage them. After all, you have a lot of enemies who would be pleased to see the back of you," he stated.

He was obviously trying to convince himself it would work. The more she thought about it, the more viable the plan seemed. Shit! These men were mad! They couldn't get away with such a disgusting scheme. Someone would miss her. Her secretary would expect her to arrive at the mountain retreat hired for the break.

She was intending to plan the next campaign. It had been her intention to contact supporters of the Moral Right Party, to rouse them for the coming elections. Surely she would be missed, and a search to find her would be made.

***

Mildred, Linda's long suffering secretary, was fuming. The infuriating woman had her waiting around in the wilderness, without a word about the delay. Where in hell was she? The next day she decided to relax and began to hope Jane never turned up. It was typical of the harridan not to keep her informed of a change in plans.

Mildred phoned around the most important of the supporters, cancelling the meetings. Some of them seemed relieved to avoid her presence, and the inevitable haranguing to do more, and work harder on the campaign. No-one dared ask what she was up to, which was the only good thing about working for the damn woman.

At last relaxing by the pool, she toasted Linda with a forbidden martini. It tasted so much better because her boss was planning on campaigning against alcohol.

***

Linda awoke feeling muzzy headed. The sedative was wearing off. That stupid man was looming over her. He was talking, though it was difficult to concentrate on what he was saying. Linda stood up and straightened the little skirt and top. Looking down it became obvious she had arisen from a packing case. Damn! What in hell were they up to?

"What are you?" Nobel asked.

"I'm a Linda doll, sir. Ready to serve you, sir," she said, with the put on girly cute tone. She inwardly cringed at the sound of her voice. It had always been so strident and demanding; calculated to get what she wanted.

"Impressive, very impressive. This is the best model yet. I can see why you came over to handle this personally," Heath chuckled.

"Don't worry, if there's any trouble I'll handle it," Nobel reassured him.

"I'm not worried at all. If there's a demonstration from those loony right wingers, it will give my store some free publicity," Heath laughed.

"That's a good way to think about it. It's why I picked your store to be the first," Nobel said. He was more worried than it showed. It could all go badly wrong, if a big enough protest was made.

"Linda. Follow me," Nobel clearly stated. The three of them walked out of the storeroom into the store.

Following the horrible men, Linda scanned the place with her eyes, unable to move much without orders. Oh! Hell! He had taken her to a sex shop! She had thought it was all a bluff. This didn't look like a threat to gain her co-operation.

"Step up there and make pose number four," Nobel ordered.

Smartly climbing onto a small platform, she became aware it was the store display window! Dressed in the brief pink outfit was embarrassing. Displayed in a storefront window for all to see was horrendous.

Without the slightest self control she stood up straight, pushing out a fine pair of breasts. After a moment or two she turned around and bent over to show off the frilly pink panties. She turned her head to look over her shoulder with a big smile plastered across her face. Still early in the day there was no one around to see the lewd display.

The dire set of poses was repeated, keeping her moving and free of cramp. Considerate of the bastard, she thought. The thin material only just covered her private parts. It wasn't this bothering her. It was the demeaning position she was in that almost crippled her thoughts.

It was imperative she kept hold of her mind, otherwise she might go mad. Desperately she tried to think of an advantage to be gained over these despicable men. Publicity would gain support and motivate supporters. Their businesses would be crippled by litigation. The compensation for this horrendous experience would add to her wealth, and money meant power.

Looking over her shoulder a smile of satisfaction was displayed. It was meant to be enticing, while showing off her panties, with a big welcoming smile. The come hither look was meant to attract customers, though so far, there were only store owners hurrying past.

Linda continued with the routine, straightening up and bending over, desperately telling herself, it would all work out well in the end.

Later in the morning a crowd gathered around the lewd display. She glared at them with her eyes, though continuing to smile and look enticing as ordered. She just hoped her supporters would soon hear of this terrible situation.

Special customers with invitations to view the new model were arriving. The added incentive of wine and snacks was on the invitations. They hardly touched the complimentary buffet, for the new model was so entrancing.

"I can't believe you are getting away with this," Joe commented.

So far so good, Nobel thought. He had his mental fingers crossed, knowing it could all go badly wrong.

"Follow me," he told Linda.

At last she was allowed out of that damn window display. Having to smile while walking among a group of strangers was nothing new to her, for the campaign trail demanded it. All she had to do was forget how deplorably vulgar the clothing was.

"Use the speech program six," Nobel commanded.

"Hi sir, I'm Linda and want to be your sexy little slut. You will find I am worth every cent, when you buy me and take me home," she cooed, with a cute tinkling voice. The ridiculous tone of voice was forgotten, when compared with the demeaning words.

"So what do you do, Linda?" Joe asked.

Linda hesitated, wondering what to do next. If only she could put these men in their place with the usual high handed riposte.

"I will do anything you like, sir. I'm a super sex doll with a real vagina, and all the naughty bits to go with it," she cooed seductively. This almost pushed her over the edge of sanity. Instead she held onto the deep burning anger.

"What about your ass," Joe asked. The group of men surrounding her raucously laughed.

"My bottom is ready to take your cock, sir. It will be a tight fit, but I am sure I can accommodate you, sir," she pleasantly answered, as though simply telling him the time of day.

Nobel figured it was time to ramp up the doll's reactions.

"It can be tedious having a horny woman around all day. When you feel like it a simple twist of the controller is all it takes to bring her to a state of arousal. There, you now have a sexed up slut, all ready for you," Nobel demonstrated. He made sure she saw his manipulation of the device.

"Oh! Yes! Sir, my asshole is ready for you! Unless you would prefer something else," she breathed heavily. Linda became breathless and hot. She pressed up to the man, rubbing her breasts against him. Without direction she was trying to seduce him, having become so aroused.

The sexual excitement was impossible to resist. Her mind and body was out of control. A sexed up body was influencing her mind. All thoughts were directed toward gaining satisfaction. A small voice inside her head was shouting for release. The rejection was going unheard, by a dominating need for a very different kind of release. She needed a man to satisfy an overwhelming craving for cock.

"Please, sir, please," she murmured.

"What do you want," Joe asked, with an amused look plastered across his face.

They were in a private room at the back of the store. It was decorated like an unconvincing dungeon, mainly with a range of products for sale; which was its main purpose.

"May I suggest you try out her mouth? I'm sure Linda would love to accommodate you all. Nobel suggested. "You are a suck slut Linda, addicted to sperm," he added.

There was no going back now, so why not go all the way.

He was interested to see how well she handled the task. The controller he used didn't really work on her mind, she just thought it did. Certain ideas had been implanted through suggestion, letting her think she was controlled like a doll. It was hypnosis heightened with a mixture of drugs. That didn't mean she could accomplish a blow job with any finesse.

"May I, please, sir! Your suck slut would just love to feel all your delicious cum filling her belly, sir," Linda gushed and begged. Before Joe could answer she was on her knees, pulling at his zip.

She licked his cock as though it were a delicious treat. With one swift movement she sucked his cock down her throat. The others were taken aback. Joe was an extrovert, with a big cock, and beamed with pleasure.

She bobbed her head in a steady motion, up and down the length of his proud member.

Linda switched off moments before sinking to her knees. She would never practice such a despicable sexual act, not even in a long term relationship. Leaving the Linda doll to carry on was her only escape from the horrendous situation.

Joe hardly showed a reaction when he cum. He spurted down her throat, while his cock was buried deep inside. He could feel her tightly gripping his cock. The image of having that important woman Jane, sucking him was so much more exciting, he hadn't lasted long. She was sucking every last drop from him, while working his balls with one hand, and his cock with the other.

As promised she was a serious cum slut.

"I'm going to have to sit down after that! This doll is really something, Heath," he sighed.

The others were more reticent, so Heath offered them a more private room. Linda eagerly took the first of them by the hand, leading him off with a look full of pleasurable expectation.

12