Human Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kozuka
Kozuka
5 Followers

The building was silent, as we expected, and a thick layer of dust hung in the air; we swam through it as best we could, thankful for what shelter we had. We walked through light debris and destruction until we came to an empty plaza in the middle of the ground floor the branched off into all four directions.

"Let's split up," Drum said while assessing the interior of the mall.

"What for?" I asked curiously.

"I'll find us some food and you find us some new attire," he said, fixing me with a steady gaze.

"If you say so honey."

He grinned and stepped toward me, placing a delicate yet tender kiss on my unsuspecting lips; they responded automatically and I yearned to seize the opportunity right then and there to reproduce with Drum, but I held my lust in check.

"Don't worry, I'll find you soon," he said with a stroke of my cheek, and then he turned and strode away.

I watched him disappear into a dusty haze before turning and heading off into my own direction.

-----

I cautiously stepped into the clothing and apparel store, the dark abode silent but peculiarly tense. My eyes were on a swivel as I passed down an aisle of men's clothing, ears straining for any sound other than my other hushed breathing. I rounded a corner and almost jumped out of my skin when I bumped into a woman, only to realize that it was a mannequin.

Giggling and shaking my head, I set to my task, eager to complete it so I could spend some quality time with Drum.

I had Drum's new outfit completed within minutes, the clothing set neatly on the checkout counter, along with some nifty new running shoes I knew he'd appreciate.

After he was handled, I set to explore clothing for myself, and relocated myself to the store just across the way from Drum's. It specialized in female attire and undergarments; I spent much more time in there than I had done with Drum's clothes.

I had lost track of time and realized that I should probably head back, so I relegated myself to trying on only one more outfit. I stripped out of the blouse and skirt I had on and paraded before the dusty mirror, eyeing the mocha-colored lingerie as it clung to my womanly assets. I gave a soft sigh, running my hands over my exposed skin, wishing Drum could see me now.

"Ella," said a voice from behind me, and I whirled on the spot, spotting Drum as he approached me.

I was frozen to the spot, my eyes on his though his were on my canvas of flesh.

"Do you like it honey?" I asked sweetly, giving him a slow turn to show off my body.

He could only nod as he closed the distance between us and seconds later, his mouth was latched onto mine, and it was all I could do to get a tongue in edgewise. My back hit the mirror roughly as his hands found my hips, fingers finding purchase upon my thick curves.

His hasty advance and strong lead turned me on, to the point that my nipples poked through the bra that was mashed against Drum's chest; he broke away from our vacuum-tight kiss to shred the shirt he was wearing, before he dove back in, his lips upon my neck. I moaned his name as I tilted my head back, my fingers deftly fiddling with his belt.

His lips found my collarbone as I whipped the belt away from his waist, tossing it aside. He buried his face within my breasts and I could feel then his want and desire as his groin pressed deliciously into my front; I moaned for him then, my eyes squeezing shut.

"Drum..." I gasped breathlessly, my hands trembling now as they attempted to undo his fly.

He didn't respond with words, but his actions definitely spoke volumes as my bra slackened, the clasp undone; I hastily slid the straps off my shoulders and it too was tossed aside. No sooner had I reassumed my position upon the mirror did I feel a pang of pleasure stab through my core, Drum's lips closing around my left nipple.

My cheeks flushed just then, as did my fingers as Drum's unzipping zipper resonated throughout the entire store; he shimmied out of his pants earnestly, before groping my heavy breasts, still teasing them with his tongue.

I could do nothing then but place my hands upon his exposed erection, the taut muscle twitching within my slender fingers, its power pulsing within my palms; I shuddered at the thought of what it could do to me.

Drum seemed to sense my urgency and he proceeded down my front, trailing kisses and a glistening trail of saliva over my chocolaty complexion. He hunched down before me and I hooked my thumbs within the waistband of my panties, curling it over and bending to relieve myself of them. I caught them around a solitary heel and kicked them aside, before my ass rebounded against the glass, my legs spread for me, bare feet finding purchase upon the floor.

Drum was rather hasty himself, now that I thought about it.

My moment of reprieve was as brief as that thought, as I felt fingers rummaging within my most intimate region, his hands gripping my meaty yet solid thighs. I looked down upon Drum, the top of his head adorned with thick brown hair; I placed a hand upon it, raking my fingers through his soft hair.

He glanced up at me, his blue eyes meeting my hazel; his fair skin upon my dark brown was a stark contrast I didn't care to discriminate over, for at that very moment, I realized that he wanted me more than he had wanted his identity, and the feeling was mutual.

Our eyes departed and his relocated upon my engorged feminine petals, heavily laced with desire; his fingers spread me apart and my dew trickled forth, not to be wasted upon my thighs but greedily lapped up by his tongue; the effect was like a swift punch to the abdomen as the wind was driven from my lungs.

My fingers curled within his hair as he pleasured my flower, his tongue slipping in and out of my virgin essence.

I wanted to moan his name aloud to encourage him even further, but I couldn't locate the breath that had abandoned me; all I could do was shudder helplessly as I felt an alien sensation forming within my core. Drum seemed to sense this and he dared to press further, a solitary digit fingering my engorged clitoris that had emerged from underneath my hood.

The results were explosive, to say the least.

I gasped loudly before inhaling sharply as much air I could, before moaning long and hard for Drum, who was massaging my thighs tenderly, guiding me through my first orgasm. My body trembled and my knees buckled, my womanhood contracting and clenching vigorously.

My throaty moan lasted for a few moments longer, until I slumped upon the mirror, a sheen of sweat appearing upon my body; I gasped for air, my eyes opening to mere slits, though they found Drum's.

We maintained the silence between us, allowing our bodies to do the talking, and our bodies were adept conversationalists it seemed, for we transitioned directly into intercourse.

Drum rose to his feet and took me by the hand, leading me further into the store, pushing displays and mannequins out of the way; I did somewhat of a limp behind him, desperate to keep up.

He pushed his way into a dressing room and gently pulled me in behind him, the door shutting behind us; all around us, a complete three-hundred-and-sixty degrees were mirrors, casting our reflections about the room in every direction.

Drum smiled and lowered himself to the floor, pulling me with him; I followed his lead slowly, positioning myself atop his supine body.

I glanced down at Drum from my squatting position and he nodded at my, one of his hands running through my long black hair, a sign of encouragement; I smiled to him briefly, before reaching behind myself, fingers wrapping delicately around his manhood. I lowered my bottom slowly, until I felt his bulbous head pressing deliciously into me and I bent forward, my chest pressing into his.

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, feeding his erection slowly and tenderly into my willing receptacle, feeling his thick head stretch my stubbornly tight virgin flower, and it hadn't even penetrated me yet. Drum arched his back and helped me progress, his hands upon my backside.

"Drum..." I whispered softly, a tinge of discomfort in my voice.

He knew what I was trying to get at without my saying it, and he comforted me with a kiss to the top of the head; it reassured me that everything would be fine.

And in the very next moment, all I knew was pain as my hymen was torn asunder, his thickness beginning to fill my tight channel. I reflexively flinched from the discomfort and whined in protest, my body trembling once again, tears stinging my eyes. It felt so wonderfully horrible that I was torn between crying for mercy and begging for more.

Drum proceeded slowly, filling me with as much as I could take before my body rejected him, and he retreated, only to repeat the process again; he stroked within my depths, taking from me my innocence but replacing it with a sensation that could only be described as bliss.

Once I was comfortable with the alien sensation of being fulfilled, I managed to raise myself from the protective zone that was Drum's chest and sat upon his groin, my feet planted firmly on the floor. I lifted my head and whipped my hair behind me, a solitary tear falling from my eyes and landing upon Drum's abdomen; he offered me a smile and got a grimace from me in return.

I stole a glance at us in the mirror and the sight was definitely one to behold; I gazed at it for a long moment before I watched myself raise my hips and drop them definitively upon Drum's stiff pole. I was rewarded with a low groan from my lover, whose penis throbbed powerfully within me.

I repeated the move over and over again, increasing in speed as my confidence rose, and I watched as Drum slowly slipped away into a hypnotic state, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. His hips met mine in unison, his hands gripping my waist tightly. I whimpered pathetically as he fed my insatiable lust, and he groaned his desire for more, and I gave it to him.

Our lovemaking was loud and heedless, the sounds of our primal deed echoing and crashing all around us; our many replicated reflections competed with one another, though of course they all were on the same page, but unlike the original yet cloned couple, they were unaware of the satisfying sensation that such an act could deliver.

I was climbing toward another orgasm and I could sense that he was too, his penis throbbing dangerously within my depths; I could imagine the veins riddling his shaft and the bulbous head engorging even further and the thought drove me wild. I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples, biting my lower lip to quell my whines for more.

"Ella!" Drum exclaimed suddenly, his voice coming out in a hoarse cry.

I moaned his name in return, feeling the control slip from his very fingertips as his hands fell away from my hips; I snatched them up and placed them upon my breasts and held them there as I rocked atop his penis. I rode him to an explosive finish, his seed spilling forth without warning. His first orgasm was hefty and undoubtedly lengthy, filling me to the brim and undoubtedly depositing directly into my womb.

The thought of becoming pregnant from this first interaction with one another was too much to bear, and I climaxed only seconds later, my second orgasm eclipsing the first by light years; I could only whimper as I collapsed upon Drum, his arms going around me as tears filled my eyes again, my low moans coming out in choked coughs and sputters.

We were a tangled mess of tears and sweat, my head atop Drum's chest, his heart beating rapidly into my ear.

I closed my eyes and willed myself to calm down, even though Drum remained inside of my body; I was comforted by the thought.

"I love you Ella," Drum said quietly, planting a kiss atop my head.

"I love you, Drum," I returned softly.

We remained that way for what seemed like an eternity.

-----

"Where do you think they went sir?" the soldier asked of his superior as they rode along the highway in a dilapidated Jeep.

"I don't know soldier, but we have to find them swiftly per Dr. Bukowski's orders; you soldiers are undergoing a top secret task that no other person can hear about, understand me?"

The soldiers crammed within the Jeep all nodded in silence as they drove upon the dark highway.

"Good. We'll check D.C. first; it's full of radiation, so if they're there, we have to find them and extract them before too much harm is done to their system; otherwise, Dr. Bukowski can't use them for research, and we'll have to eliminate them."

The revelation hit the young soldiers hard, so the commander seized the moment to get on the radio with the rest of the unit:

"Can you guys hear me back there?"

Suddenly, a dozen pair of headlights flicked on and illuminated the night behind the commander's Jeep; each vehicle behind the lead Jeep was a lightly armored humvee stocked with more soldiers ready to go about the task at hand.

"We read you loud and clear sir."

"Good. Let's get this job done."

To be continued..?

Kozuka
Kozuka
5 Followers
12