Humanity 2.0, Year 002, Day 291

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a surprise for you waiting at the dock, you know."

"....Huh?" I shook myself; it had taken me a moment to even realize she wasn't talking to Bethany.

"It's a secret... I just wanted to make sure you were awake for it when we get there. You'll see."

"Come on, Nina, just-"

"Nope." She said it with a kind, friendly finality, and I shrugged then looked back outside. Probably they were planning our first threesome on a boat, or something like that. Not that I'd refuse...

We approached the marina just before sunset after fighting traffic for almost two hours. The place was small-time, but the owner was a kind old man named Lee whom I trusted. I could see the mast of my yacht about three berths down. I stepped out of the car and stretched my legs, cracking my neck.

We hadn't stopped for food or restroom breaks the whole way -- on a six-hour drive for the previous humans that was often impossible -- and while the girls felt fine, I had been crammed in that little Mercedes sports car's back seat the whole way. Coffins are more spacious for a hominus male, and I wasn't even fully grown. I felt the kinks in my body even after I stretched. The girls were both staring at me expectantly afterward.

"What?" I shrugged.

Nina rolled her eyes, then looked over toward the marina, with a sort of 'hey, look over there' expression and a tolerant smile. I raised an eyebrow, and looked, then felt my jaw drop. It was the first time I'd seen Emily in more than a year and a half.

My lovely sister was leaning against a chain-link fence by the parking lot, right in front of us. She wore a light spaghetti top with white shorts, her dark and slender legs making a big contrast to her clothes; she had on a wide-brimmed white hat and tough-looking hiking boots that only made her legs seem skinnier -- as if we were going to walk all the way to the island. She was as beautiful as I remembered; more so, actually... just like Bethany, the retrovirus had changed her little by little even after the primary transformation had finished.

She was still as athletic as ever, with a runner's build, and her breasts hadn't grown out to fill a shirt the way Bethany's had -- but her hair was incredible. I'd never thought simple, straight dark brown hair could totally capture a man's attention like that. It went down almost to her ass, and it distracted me long enough that I didn't at first notice the look on her face -- a pensive, distant expression that threw a wet blanket over the sudden flash of happiness that came over me when I saw her.

I paused for a while, just standing still, until I managed a single croak. "Em."

Her voice was impassive and emotionless. "I heard you're going to go visit this island full of alien toys."

"Uh, yeah." I blinked. Somehow I'd been hoping she would say something about... us, I guessed. She spoke without any warmth. I took a step, then nodded. "I don't know if it's all it's cracked up to be, but uh, if you want to see it, Em, all you have to do is-"

"I'm not asking. I'm telling." Emily pushed off the chain link fence I only just noticed she had been leaning against, with the sparkling ocean behind her. "You don't have any right to hide anything from me, Ben. You owe me at least this much."

I closed my eyes and took a moment to think, clearing my head for a moment from the roiling emotions that seeing Emily stirred to life. She was absolutely right, of course. I held my hands out to her. "Everything there belongs to you as much as me." I shrugged. "Just... even I didn't explore the place that much, so if we find something there I didn't tell you about... it's not because I-" I let out a breath I didn't realize had been stuck in my lungs since I saw her. "You know what? We can go over all this on the way. Let me get your bag for you, at least."

She rolled her eyes, but left her bag there as she walked down the pier. Somehow, she already knew which boat was mine... well, I guess Nina, or Bethany, or probably both, told her beforehand -- she knew where to wait for us, anyway. Nina and Bethany dashed past me, greeting her -- a far more joyful reunion than mine was. They went on ahead, talking about something I already couldn't make out.

I found myself wishing my sharp hominus senses would appear already. I was a little taller, and stronger, but aside from that I hadn't experienced the girls' enhanced senses yet. Would that even apply to males, I wondered? Had 15226 set it up like that? I hoped not. I had gone to park the car in one of the long-term spots, and when I got back to the boat, Nina was giving the other two a tour of the yacht. It was nice, but with four people on board, it was definitely quite cozy.

I had forgotten, naturally, there was only one bed.

"You're kidding me." Emily sighed, glaring at me. "Does the couch pull out?"

"Uh, no, it kind of folds flat though..." Bethany pursed her lips. "Don't worry, we'd kick Ben out of bed before you." She said it with a smile, and it hit me a few seconds later that she might not be kidding.

"Forget it. There's blankets in the hold. We'll figure something out." She tossed her bag onto the floor in the bedroom. "This place is how many days away?"

"Weather prevailing..." I cleared my throat. "With the winds and currents as they are, the computer says about twenty-three days."

"And then the trip back..." Emily sighed. "Not that it matters... I have as long as I want off."

"We'll be back before you know it." I hopped into the pilot's chair and began to punch a few buttons, then went outside to remove the mooring lines.

It was less than an hour before we were out of the bay and into the greater Pacific. Land was still visible as a strip of hazy lights on the horizon, and in celebration, Nina broke out the dinner she'd brought for us. There was food to make on the boat, of course, but she'd brought this as our first, special occasion together.

It was some kind of crazy ethnic salad dish -- Nina was quite eclectic with her food around then -- but I was less picky about these things lately, and we all wolfed it down, then the drinks started. Emily kept her cool, but somehow the whole conversation seemed to occur as if either of us were only talking to the other two.

I volunteered to sleep on the couch that night. I didn't even fit on the thing lying down, but the girls didn't say anything about it. I only didn't fit lengthwise; the cushions on it kind of folded down to make the thing into a semi-bed, more like a futon than a pull-out sofa. Well after dark, after some long conversation that was really just Nina telling us about some political idea she had, I bade everyone a good night and went in to pass out on the couch. I heard the girls come in not too long afterward, and the three of them went in together to the bedroom.

It shouldn't have been too surprising that both Bethany and Nina had had sex with my sister before. The two of them had long since accepted their bisexuality; apparently it took more doing with Emily, but they managed to win her over together on that cruise they went on. I wish I could wrench from them some of the sordid tales of their first lesbian threesomes together, but they've never given me even a hint of what happened on that cruise.

I kept trying to ignore the howling erection I sported as I imagined the three of them naked, together, sexy Nina and Bethany on either side of my beloved sister, playing with her tits, spreading her legs and teasing her clit, then introducing her to their own pussies. I imagined Nina and Bethany each with one of Emily's small, stiff, brown nipples in their mouths, making her petite body writhe with pleasure.

"Ben... Ben..."

It was well into the middle of the night, the only sounds being the ocean outside, when I felt a tapping on my shoulder and a whispered voice. I rustled awake, and in the darkness -- away from the shore now, almost a new moon, it was almost pitch black inside the cabin -- I blinked several times before I recognized, more by voice than anything, Nina.

"Ben." She was being as quiet as a mouse.

"Nina." I shook my head, taking a breath. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is great... move over."

I complied, shuffling a bit and cramming myself against the cushions of the couch. I felt her lift the blanket, and the rush of cool air startled me out of the semi-waking state I had been in and brought me to full alertness. An instant later, I felt her smooth, warm skin sliding against mine and the covers being pulled tight, and it didn't take me long to realize she was nude.

My mind might have already been shaking off the foggy dreams of my sister with Nina and Bethany, but my cock hadn't forgotten; it was as stiff as anything, and I felt her slender hand find me, then my cockhead being pressed against her palm as she tightened herself against me - our faces inches apart. She gave me a brief kiss, then laid her head on the pillow next to me.

Her voice didn't go above the whisper she had begun with. "Ben, would you be mad at me if I told you that I love sex with your sister?"

I was a little surprised. This was the first time any kind of detail was emerging about the relationship between them. The confirmation that the three of them enjoyed each other's bodies as well as company only sealed my erection; it wouldn't abate until I came. "Uh, no, of course not."

"I love sixty-nining with her the most. That dark little pussy tastes so fucking good. She's so damn assertive, but I like her that way."

"Uh... okay." It wasn't exactly awkward; the subject of sex between Nina, Bethany, and I rarely was anymore. It was more that she was talking about someone she knew I couldn't touch, like she was trying to make me jealous. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"We thought we would have to push her really hard to make her join us for this, but she actually folded pretty quick." I felt her arm curling over my shoulder. "I don't think she's admitted to herself that she wants to call off this angry ex-girlfriend act and join us -- but every time I touch her, I feel it more.

"Em has some pathology about not letting go of things, and it's going to take some doing to get her past that. She asks about you, you know... just as much as you do about her. She always makes fun of you every time she hears the answer, but she never stops asking."

"Nina..." I held her tighter. "I appreciate this, but don't. Let Emily do her own thing. I don't deserve-"

"Fuck that." She rolled on top of me, her boobs pressing against my chest. "We deserve it. She deserves it. And you definitely deserve it. You think I don't want to watch you fuck your sister, Ben? You think Bethany doesn't? We love you as much as her and it hurts every time I see you talk to her, like some hurt puppy. Don't try to deny yourself like it's some kind of noble bullshit. She's not just your sister, Ben, she's really ours too. There's only us four people who are like us in the world. We should all be together - happy, butt naked, and fucking every night away."

I took a long breath, my eyes drifting sideways to the view of the stars out the window as I thought about it. "There's five..."

"We'll find her too. But until then, this is about Emily. For her sake, for our sake, we have to show her that we all belong together." I felt her kisses traveling up my chest, my neck, and then her face was immediately in front of mine. "Everyone wants this thing between you two to end.... I think Emily more than anyone, but she can't help herself.

"She's ready to understand that you never betrayed her; the rules are different for you. For us. I want her to move in with us, and I want to wake up and go to sleep with her every day -- I love her so much. She's so much like you, you know, but neither of you two see it. And you know she's in pain."

"What?"

"This thing with her ex... the one that died. She lives alone, Ben, and she hasn't touched a soul except Bethany and me since she left you. She carries that, and what happened with you, both around like an albatross. Every time she says she's moved on with her life and she's just too busy for a man, she's kidding herself, and you can hear the loneliness in her voice. You haven't been by her apartment... it's stacked to the walls with books that she just reads all the time, and she has no social life. The two of you switched places, basically. Now she's the recluse and you're the sexy butterfly."

"I..." I'd somehow always assumed she was living it up in New York and hitting the clubs every night. "Why now? Why wait this long to tell me all this?"

"Bethany and I could both tell that seeing you would have made her even worse for a long time. We think she's ready now. She always told us to tell you nothing about her, but I think just this once, I know what's best for her. And Ben..."

Nina's finger played down the bridge of my nose, across my lips, then down to my chest. "I mean, don't forget the obvious. She knows what seeing your cock does to us, and she knows she's not immune. She willingly got onto this cramped little boat with you, knowing there would be sex all around, knowing just one glance at you when you happen to be letting Ben Junior get some sun, and she'd fall victim to your gorgeous prick just like me and Bethy do. Sure, she's keeping you at arm's length... but let's see how long she can keep that up."

"I don't know..." I was interrupted when I suddenly noticed her shifting her weight, and adjusting where my cock was. I felt a familiar, slippery warmth against my cockhead.

"Just think about what I said, Ben, and let Bethany and I work a little magic." It was as if I could hear her wink with that last; I couldn't make out her face well enough to see it. Regardless, my thoughts began to wash away as my cock slipped into Nina; it was a hot, velvet glove over my cock and, though I'd done this hundreds of times by then, it was still just as good every time.

Nina is an observant girl, and she used that in bed too; she felt my every motion and response, and shifted and bounced herself at just the right time at every instant. My cock was trapped inside her and she teased me to the brink several times before pulling out almost to the tip, waiting while she jiggled her boobs above my head, then sliding back down ever so slowly while the approaching orgasm fell back.

We were both as silent as could be, to avoid waking the other two. My hand dashed to her clit, and I toyed with her as she did the same with me. I felt the quivering in her ass and thighs before she came, and focused again; there would be no teasing and multiple almost-orgasms for her that night, I wanted her to come. I heard the imperceptibly tiny peeps of her voice, holding back the moans I knew she was feeling as it washed through her.

Orgasms between all of us had seemed to take on a kind of sympathetic reaction over time. The more often we made love, the more in sync our bodies were, and the more I loved Nina, the more her orgasms would trigger my own. I was still concentrating on feeling her quivering body under my hands when the clutching pleasure erupted in my cock, pumping a load into her pussy before she could tease me again.

We woke up to a disappointed sigh above us. Emily was sitting on a stool by the pilot's booth, leaning her back against the wall and rolling her eyes. Nina and I were tangled together and her bare ass and one leg were sticking out the side of the blanket.

"Morning, everyone!" Bethany was setting out something to eat.

It went on like that for days. I'd get up, spend an hour or two in the pilot's booth, and spend the rest of the day in and out of there or on the deck, just sitting and watching the sea. I was taking care to wear full outfits all the time, on the risk that Emily would be exposed to my power; as fun as it would be, I knew how ugly it would get afterward. I couldn't deny the excitement I felt at what Nina had told me - but it seemed too good to be true. I couldn't hurt Emily. It was anathema; I'd rather go without sex for the rest of the trip than risk that.

More time on the boat, further and further from civilization, seemed to draw the girls similarly further away from civilized behavior. Before long, every day was loaded with loud music, partying, and as time passed and the boat sailed into the tropics, their daily outfits got increasingly skimpy. Tee-shirts and jeans were replaced with cut-off jean shorts and spaghetti tops, then with one-pieces, then with little wraps and bikini tops... they all had such gorgeous bodies, and my semi-permanent erection was practically impossible to hide.

Emily was going around wearing next to nothing just like the other two, and my sister damn well knew I found her just as sexy as the other two -- even if she was definitely on the skinnier side than Bethany and Nina, and her boobs were dwarfed by the other two girls'. They seemed just as turned on by her slim, dark form as I was; despite both of my girlfriends having a big rack, they seemed to share my admittedly odd attraction to slender chicks with small tits.

The days became a week, and then even longer. I would doze for a while, and I let my sleeping habits become erratic. The sound of female moans of pleasure and orgasm became commonplace; it was a little frustrating to be surrounded by lesbian sex all the time, just around the corner or out of sight, and never be able to enjoy the girls at the same time -- but Nina and Bethany always took pity, and would offer themselves whenever the other two were distracted. Sometimes I would lean my head against the wall in the pilot's cabin and wake up a few hours later with Nina or Bethany offering me something to eat, or just climbing onto my pole while the other two were occupied.

We didn't just fuck nonstop for all three weeks, of course... the boat had that big projector screen, and we watched at least one movie a day, all crammed together on that couch -- Emily invariably on the opposite end from me. It also had some gaming console or another hooked up to it, and there was the internet, all of our laptops, plus both Emily and Nina had brought their electronic book readers. We played board games and card games, but once the sun set, it was usually the same every night -- we drank, laughed, talked, and inevitably, fucked - until late at night. It never quite got into awkwardness with Emily, but somehow, the distance between us never closed either.

Some barriers fell so easily, and some seemed impervious. Though the four of us could all walk around practically naked together, and any one of us could happen upon the other having loud, shameless sex... the emotional aloofness she maintained around me never cracked for even a moment. Still, I could barely keep my eyes off my sister; both my love and lust for her were howling for attention whenever she was around.

The days went on, and the girls became even more brazen; Nina was the first to spend a day topless, those big gorgeous orbs inviting kisses from both me and the other two girls at every opportunity. Bethany joined her the next day, and while Emily didn't quite do it full-time, she seemed willing to strip down to only her bikini bottom when she was up on the deck. She knew my eyes never left her body in those moments, but she just ignored it.

There was a small, uninhabited island not too far off our course, and the girls wanted to stop there for a night to enjoy the beach and the ocean. I obliged them, changing the ship's course; we arrived that afternoon. We dropped anchor in the evening as we approached the place; it had some obscure name in a language spoken only by people on another island not very far away, but I've completely forgotten it.

Unfortunately, the map hadn't indicated that the place was utterly overgrown with thick foliage, brambles, vines - right down to the shore. There was no way we would be able to get ashore, and it was getting dark anyway. I went back inside the cabin to plan our course for a while, but I guess Nina either didn't notice -- or perhaps did notice -- that I opened up the side window to the pilot's cabin where I was sitting. She suggested skinny-dipping to the others, and they seemed to like the idea.