Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It) Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife and slutty ex girlfriend take things up a notch.
3.1k words
4.39
82.2k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk, staring blankly into the laptop screen in front of me. My phone had buzzed a couple of times but I just ignored it and kept on staring. Outside my office it was business as usual at the gym I owned and operated, people working out, blenders making shakes, phones ringing, people chatting,etc etc, inside my office however, I sat still and quiet, trying to piece together the last few days of my life.

After showing up at my house out of the blue, my ex girlfriend Sasha had taken the calm little world my wife and I shared and turned it upside down. A few nights ago, she and my wife Kimmy brought back a guy from a party they were at and all four of us got into it up in our bedroom. My wife even sucked the stranger's cock while I fucked her, something that I never in a million years predicted her to do. The sight of that big fat dick in my wife's mouth was still on constant replay in my mind. After that night Sasha had continued to make herself comfy in my home. All last week her and my wife shopped, gossiped, went out to clubs, tanned and just basically did friendly girly stuff, I was never included mind you but at the end of the night Kimmy would always slink into bed with me and we would fall asleep in each other's arms just like we did when we were newlyweds.

Nothing sexual had happened between the girls and I since that one previous night. Whenever I tried to talk about things with Kimmy she would just smile and kiss me on the cheek,

"Relax Stevie, I love you and you have nothing to worry about" she would say.

When I left for work one morning both women were sitting out on the deck, sipping their fortified coffee's, laughing and enjoying the mid morning sun.

"Have a good day sweetie" chirped my wife after a quick peck on the cheek.

She slinked back to Sasha and giggled when my ex gave her ass a playful little slap. They were both in their bikinis and I couldn't help but get semi hard as I turned and headed to my car.

"Steve, we've got a problem!" buzzed the intercom box that sat on my desk.

Stephanie, the front desk girl working that day, sounded very panicked.

I pushed the speak button,

"What's up?" I replied.

"Ummmm" she paused, "maybe you better come up front first".

Forgetting my sexy wife and ex girlfriend for a moment, I muttered under my breath, stepped out of my office and headed up to the front desk.

Stephanie the desk girl is a young college student who works for me part time. She is very petite, easily under a hundred pounds, with long dark hair and a very innocent, sexy face. She is always friendly to the customers and even bordered on the inappropriate whenever around me. One time months ago, she made some very sexual comments to me while at a staff party. Being the happily married guy that I am, I brushed her off as politely as I could and wrote her comments off as nothing more than an alcohol induced slip of the tongue. Ever since that incident, Steph and I had gotten on fine and she had continued to be a great employee.

As I approached the front desk, I could see that Steph's face was beet red and she looked very flustered.

"Steve! Oh Steve I'm sorry but I didn't know what to do and people have been complaining and I didn't know what to tell them" she blurted out about a mile a minute, her face red and her eyes wide.

"Woah woah woah Steph, relax, breath" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Whatever it is, I will handle it, now just relax and tell me what's up".

She took a deep breath and flipped her hair out of her face,

"Ok" she huffed.

"I've had several people come up to the desk and say that they can hear noises coming out of one of the tanning rooms".

"Ok, go on" I replied.

She crossed her arms in front of her perky twenty one year old tits and continued,

"So I went down to bed four and sure enough I could hear...things...like noises, so I put my ear to the door and, and..." she trailed off.

"Steph, please try to relax" I reassured, "this sort of thing happens lots".

She flipped her hair and went on,

"I put my ear to the door and I could hear moaning, loud moaning like someone was having sex".

"Oh" I stammered.

Believe it or not I have caught people fooling around in the tanning beds before, it doesn't happen often, but every now and then a couple of horny teenagers decide to get frisky, dealing with the culprits was always a little awkward.

I grabbed the master keys to the rooms off the wall,

"Don't worry about it Steph, you did the right thing, I'll take care of this" I said before heading off to the beds.

"Steve wait!" she shouted after me.

I faced her waiting for a response but she only waved for me to come closer. I got to the desk and she leaned over to whisper right in my ear,

"It's Kimmy".

"WHAT?" my eyes bulged.

"Its your wife, her and a friend of hers stopped by twenty minutes ago, she said she just wanted a quick tan so I put her in bed four and her friend in bed five".

I maintained my composure despite my mind screaming "FUCK" on the inside.

"I'll take care of it" I stammered before storming off.

I felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest as I made my way to the tanning beds. Gym patrons gave me concerned nods and then glanced back to the rooms as they passed me. Most people knew I was the owner and could put two and two together as I trudged by with keys in my hand and a serious look on my face. A few curious members had gathered around the door to bed four and all their eyes turned to me as I rounded the corner into the hall.

"Sorry for the disturbance folks, I'll take care of things".

It took a minute or two but eventually everyone dispersed. I stood facing the door and took a deep breath, I couldn't decide whether to knock or just barge in. I snaked the master key into the lock and turned the knob a quietly as I could. Quickly, I took one last look up and down the hallway before entering room four.

As I expected, Kimmy and Sasha were inside and they were without a doubt the source of all the ruckus. The tanning bed was on but closed, giving off a little light and a constant low humming noise. My wife was bent over the lid, stark naked with her ass facing the door, and purring softly. Both her arms were bent back behind her pulling on her ass cheeks which made her perfect pink asshole visible from across the room. Sasha stood to the side, dressed in only a black thong and bra. She was rubbing my wife's swollen clit with one hand and teasing her pussy with a thick black dildo with the other.

"Hey there sexy" Sasha looked up and grinned at me,

"Why don't you lock the door and come say hi?".

I hesitated for a second, but just a second, not nearly as long as I would've hesitated a week ago. I locked the door behind me and dropped the keys on the floor.

"We were wondering if you were going to come and see us Stevie" Sasha purred as she continued to feed my wife's pussy the dildo.

I reached out and started rubbing Kimmy's ass,

"People were complaining, everyone can hear you guys" I stammered.

"So what?" Sasha barked, she gave Kimmy's ass a hard slap that I was sure could be heard outside and then pulled back hard on her hair,

"Your little slut wife doesn't care if people can hear".

Kimmy groaned and rocked back against the dildo.

"Sssshhhh, please just keep it down will you?" I begged, as hot as the situation was I was well aware about how thin the walls were.

Sasha started rubbing and dildo fucking my wife again, soft and slow.

"What do you think Kimmy, do you want me to stop?" she purred.

Kimmy only moaned with a lusty tone that I had never heard before.

"How about you Stevie, do you want me to stop?".

She reached out and grabbed my cock through my business pants,

"Well" she purred, "what'll it be Stevie?".

Fuck it, I snapped, I didn't give a shit about the consequences, right then and there I decided to surrender to temptation. I closed my eyes and let out a deep groan.

"Hhmm good choice" Sasha whispered.

I stepped back to watch the girls as I quickly undressed. Kimmy was bucking back like a piston against Sasha's dildo, moaning and rubbing her bald pussy as she did so. I couldn't believe how sexy my wife looked with her hair in her face, skin flushed, tits swinging and her ass jiggling.

"Mmmmmm fuck!" she growled.

I moved behind Sasha and reached around to grab her huge tits with both hands. My dick sort of naturally slid down her ass crack and then fell into the space between her thighs right below her pussy. I gripped her nipples firmly and kissed her neck hard.

"Hhmmm atta boy Stevie" she cooed.

My cock was like steel and I started to move my hips. My cock began to slowly rub the bottom of Sasha's gorgeous pussy and she continued to fuck my wife. After a few teasing thrusts, Sasha clamped her legs together tight, making a sort of vice around my dick. I groaned loud enough for the people across the street to hear!

"Mmmmm fuck my pussy good, oooooh fuck yes" Kimmy started moaning.

Sasha spanked her ass hard again and started using both hands to dildo fuck her pussy.

Pre cum was creaming steadily from my cockhead as I continued to fucks my ex's tanned, toned thighs. Sasha leaned her head back and bit down gently on my ear lobe,

"Put it in Stevie" she whispered.

I snapped my eyes open in a hurry. Despite my wife antics since Sasha's return to my life, I had remained faithful to my wife our entire marriage. I hadn't actually penetrated anyone other than Kimmy since long before we were married. Would Kimmy care if I fucked Sasha? Did I care?

"Come on Stevie, just like old times" she purred again.

I gave her massive tits a soft squeeze, pulled her thong to the side and then plunged my hard eight inches into her tight snatch.

"Aahhh fuuuuuck" we both moaned at the same time.

It had been a long time since Sasha and I had fucked each other and the nostalgia was definitely gripping us both.

Kimmy looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me,

"I love you" she mouthed silently,

"I love you too" I replied out loud,

"Aww how sweet" Sasha teased.

My cock was swelling with each and every thrust as I continued to fuck Sasha's tight box from behind. Kimmy was now moaning and groaning like a woman possessed as Sasha continued to fuck and rub her swollen pussy.

I heard a loud knock at the door but all three of us ignored it, someone was shouting something from the hallway but I couldn't make it out over the noise of the tanning and the groans of our sex.

Quickly forgetting the knock, the three of us fell into a nice steady rhythm, Kimmy bucking against Sasha's dildo, Sasha bucking against my cock, and me moaning and groaning like a porn star.

Whoever was in the hallway knocked louder this time and I could hear the person try to turn the door knob. I tried to look over my shoulder but Sasha jumped off my dick before I could look behind me.

"Fuck you wife Stevie, fuck her good!" she demanded.

Kimmy had flipped over and was now lying on her back on top of the tanning booth, she looked amazing. Sasha moved over to a small changing chair in the corner and began to slowly rub her pussy through her thong.

I entered my wife with a soft grunt and immediately locked my lips on hers. She wiggled in pleasure beneath me awe we began to grind our hips together lovingly. When fucking Sasha, I moved hard and with aggression, I felt so many conflicting emotions when I had entered her, longing, frustration, confusion, but with my wife I felt only deep love.

"Mmmm fuck your cock feels good" my princess cooed beneath me, I kissed her hard and moved my hips a little faster.

I looked over to the corner of the room where Sasha was. She had taken a bottle of lube out of her purse and was smearing it all over her foot long back dildo. She caught my eyes, wild with intrigue and flashed a devilish smile my way.

The stranger in the hallway was trying the door knob to the room again. They jiggled the knob furiously and pounded on the door hard. I worried for a brief second that they would kick the door in, but my moaning wife quickly brought my attention elsewhere.

Still thrusting at a good pace I brought my face to Kimmy's perfect tits and began to flick and tease her nipples with my tongue. I knew my wife loved having her nipples played with and she moaned her enjoyment thoroughly.

I was biting on Kimmy's nipple gently when I felt Sasha's nails rake down my back and ass cheeks. I looked over my shoulder to see her smearing a massive glob of lube onto her dildo's bulbous head.

"Fuck her good Stevie" she purred, "and I'll fuck you good too".

She giggled devilishly as she pressed the fake cock against my tight asshole and pushed gently.

Normally I would have protested, hell the old Steve would have stormed out of the room immediately but I wasn't exactly the same old Steve anymore, I was quickly turning into someone different, someone exciting, someone new.

"Fuck me Sasha" I moaned.

She laughed out loud and scratched my back hard,

"Oh Stevie, I knew you always had it in you, you just needed some encouragement" she teased.

Kimmy grabbed my face and wrapped her arms around my neck. She snaked her legs around mine in an attempt to keep me still and half bent over like I was,

"Do it!" she barked at Sasha.

I heard my devilish ex girlfriend laugh and felt her press even harder against my hole. I bit my lip and let out all the air in my chest.

"Here it comes Stevie" Sasha teased again before gently forcing the dildo past my tight hole and into my basically virgin ass.

I nearly came right then and there. I would soon learn that nothing feels quiet as great as the instant a dildo slips past the point of most resistance. I let out a loud whimper which caused both girls to giggle.

"You ready sweetie, you ready to see your husband get fucked?" she purred to Kimmy,

"Oh yes, fuck yes, please fuck his tight ass" my wife replied.

For having the potential to be so devilish, Sasha was surprisingly gentle. Inch by inch she slowly moved the dildo further and further until I could feel her knuckles against my ass. Slowly but surely we worked ourselves into a steady rhythm, me fucking Kimmy and Sasha fucking me. Between the moans and the groans, the wetness the tightness the warmth and the naughtiness of everything it was all I could do to keep myself from exploding.

Smmmmmack! Sasha spanked my ass hard, hard enough to hurt and cause me to cry out again.

"Alright Stevie, time to come for us!" she half purred half demanded.

Still feeding my ass the dildo with one hand, she reached out and fondled my ball sack with the other.

Kimmy grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me hard. As our tongues swirled I could feel her deliberately squeezing her muscles, doing her best to milk my cock with her pussy. I was in heaven,

"Oh fuck baby oh fuck fuck fuck me fuck" I began to babble in ecstasy as my climax approached.

Smmmmmack! Sasha slapped my ass hard again and thrusted the dildo faster and faster. Kimmy grunted loudly and made a sharp gasping sound before suddenly going silent. Her nails dug into my shoulder and her eyes clenched tight as her orgasm rippled through her.

Unable to hold on a second longer, I thrust into my wife one final time before I finally released. She moaned and cooed as my cum flooded out and filled her,

"Ohhhh fuck ya Stevie, fill me up" she purred.

Creamy cum oozed out of her pussy and dripped down onto our sweaty thighs. I leaned down to kiss my wife and got lost in her beautifull face and smile. We kissed again and again and again until I felt Sasha pull my hair sharply,

"Atta boy Stevie" she giggled before kissing me.

Still bent over at the waist, Kimmy began to stroke my sticky cock while watching Sasha and I kiss. Still caught up in the moment, I reached between my legs and began to gently rock the dildo that was still hanging out of my ass. Sasha saw my hand working the fake cock and laughed.

Suddenly I heard something, I wasn't sure what but it was definitely something. I snapped my gaze over my shoulder and nearly screamed.

Standing in the room's doorway, with the door half open, was Stephanie the front desk girl. Her mouth hung open and her eyes looked as if she'd just seen a ghost. She was crouched down and on the floor beneath her fingers I could see several keys on a ring. I clued in immediately, Steph had found the other master keys, she came to investigate and was so shocked when she opened the door that she dropped the keys.

For a second I thought she would scream, instead she only grabbed the keys, jumped back into the hall and slammed the door.

I could hear her footsteps trailing away from room four, they were fast, she was running.