Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Custom on site fitting. What do ya think?" Lisa said.

Jim looked into the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. The reflection of himself in the mirror shocked him. From the neck up he was still Jim, but from the neck down...he was a woman. Jim turned himself around to look at his backside.

"It will look better with these. Lift your leg." Lisa was indicating the pair of 3" spike heel red shoes with ankle straps. Jim lifted his legs and shortly (no pun intended) he was 3" taller. But to Jim, it felt like his head had just scraped the clouds.

"Did you get anything to eat on the way down honey?" Lisa motioned to a tray of cheese and crackers on the vanity. Jim shook his head "No" and Lisa picked up a cheese/cracker and inserted into his mouth. Jim began to chew.

"We're having some wine tonight. I thought it might loosen us all up somewhat. Maybe make things a little more comfortable for you. I'll feed you some while I do your nails. Slide that ottoman over here and give me a hand." Lisa pointed to the striped ottoman that matched the arm chair in the corner. Jim was able to feed himself some cheese and crackers while Lisa was giving his left hand the manicure, but when she began on his right hand, Lisa was then obligated to periodically stuff a cracker in Jim's mouth. Lisa first applied the oversized plastic nail tips to Jim's fingers with clear glue. After pinching each finger tip for twenty seconds, she would apply glue to the next and repeat the twenty second pinch. Once all the tips were applied, Lisa took an emery board to smooth and take off the rough edges. Getting the same pink nail polish from her purse that she had used on his toes the night before, she proceeded to put two coats on each finger, along with a third coat of clear sealer. It was when Lisa put the emery board and other nail accessories back into the purse, that he first noticed it. Lisa had brought two purses with her and one of which he didn't recognize as being hers. Strange he thought.

"Like the nails?"

"Yes. They're longer than I would have thought." Jim replied

"They'll feel funny for the first couple of hours, and then you'll get used to them."

Jim reflected on his new nails for a moment. "It feels strange to see myself disappearing like this. I mean, now my feet and hands are painted and polished. Jim's feet and hands are gone. So are his clothes. Really weird."

Lisa could have told him that. But why spoil the surprise that she had in store for him. The research reading that she'd done on the cross-dressing web sites was thus far one hundred percent accurate. She looked forward to the end result.

"Make up time. Turn this way towards the light, and tilt your head back." When Jim complied with her request, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "That's the last kissing for you missy, at least until the lip stick dries."

Lisa took a wet washcloth and held it against the areas of Jim's beard that showed the most 5 o'clock shadow. Carefully taking some cream and a razor she cleaned those areas free of beard. Drying his face off, she began the application of the foundation. Her first guess as to color was accurate, and she took a sponge to give him a smoother finish. Next was the eye shadow. Again she went to the strange purse that contained the finger nail equipment. Selecting a tri-color package of eye shadows, she began to blend the colors over Jim's eyes.

"Still feel like Jim's slipping away?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I think we're way past Jim's point of no return. Why don't we call you Jennifer?"

Jim just swallowed and held his head back as Lisa applied his eye liner. One thicker coat above the eye, then thinner lines above and below his lower lashes.

"Let that dry a second. Keep your head back. And try not to blink"

Lisa was busy a few moments outside of Jennifer's field of vision, even looking in the mirror. When Lisa returned, she had a glass of wine for both of them, a lit cigarette and a tube of dark pink lipstick.

"Open your mouth up love." When Jim complied, Lisa carefully filled in his lips with the lipstick. Lisa's final touch was drawing a darker pink highlight around the perimeter of his upper and lower lip.

"Turn towards the bed." As Jim turned Lisa opened a package that she had set next to the bed. Inside was a brunette wig. Once the wig was fitted tightly to Jim's head, Lisa began combing and teasing it into a style. The wig was shoulder length, which Jim found somewhat amusing. While Lisa worked, he saw a strange green suitcase alongside the bed which he hadn't previously noticed. He now figured out that the purse and suitcase must belong to Crystal.

"Stand up and walk over to the bath room mirror. I'm thinking you'll like what you see."

On slightly wobbly legs, Jim walked slowly over to the full length mirror. He was astonished at how he now looked. He twirled around and around. The red nylon dress was tight in all the right places, and his make-up was done to perfection.

"When you walk, take shorter strides and place one shoe in front of the other."

Jim felt perfect. He was walking on air, one foot in front of the other.

"You'd better pee before Chrys gets here. It'll take you a little longer, plus with the panty hose on, you'll need to sit down." Lisa grinned as she got the picture in her mind.

When Jim (Jennifer) returned from the little girls' room, Lisa was adjusting the camera and adding a little lighting here and there. Lisa motioned towards the stripped arm chair. As he was about to sit down there was a knock at the door.

"Right on time"

As Crystal entered the room, the look of surprise on her face spoke volumes.

"Oh my goodness. What have we here?"

"Chrys, I'd like to meet my husband Jennifer, Jennifer this is Crystal"

"Please call me Chrys....I must say you have a very sexy husband."

Jim blushed the brightest red. Chrys was decked out. Green halter dress even shorter than Lisa's. Her platform heels matched the dress. Her cleavage was exposed in a very tasteful manner, and her make up was perfect.

"How about a glass of wine Chrys" offered Lisa.

"Of course, and has Jennifer had some wine?" as Chrys said that she gave a small wink to Lisa.

"Oh yeah. Just one so far. I think probably one more though. And we probably should get to work if you know what I mean." Lisa winked back a Chrys.

Jim seated himself back in the arm chair as Lisa brought both he and Chrys a tall glass of red wine. Jim was in heaven just soaking up the ambiance. Chrys opened her purse (matching the shoes of course) and got out her cigarette case.

"I assume that smoking is OK?" Winking again at Lisa.

"Mandatory actually" Lisa winking back.

Without another word, the ladies both lit their cigarettes and took long slow drags. Eyeing one another in a knowing way. They looked over to Jim from time to time to make sure he was soaking this all in.

"Want to have a little fun with her?" Lisa nodded in Jennifer's direction.

"That's why I'm here isn't it." Crystal winked back at Lisa.

"Follow my lead." Lisa gave it her best sexy walk over to where Jim was seated. Jim hadn't taken a sip of his wine in a long time. Lisa pulled the stripped ottoman over and placed Jim's feet up on it. Then sitting to one side, motioned Chrys to take the other side.

"Enjoying the show darling?" Lisa looked into Jim's eyes. They were fading fast. Lisa took a huge drag on her VS120 and then exhaled a long plume of smoke directly into Jim's face. "Um uh huh"

" I think all the women that smoke are the sexiest, don't you agree Jennifer?" Chrys took a long pull on her VS120 and repeated Lisa's face blowing technique. Jennifer just smiled back, and her eyes shut closed. Sound asleep.

"Is that it?" Crystal whispered over to Lisa.

"Yeah, afraid so. He just can't take a sleeping pill like we can. Just knocks him flat on his ass." Lisa giggled.

"How many did you give him?"

"Just one mixed with his first glass of wine. He'll be out for hours now."

"He looks just fantastic you know. You really did a great job on him."

"I did didn't I. I'm kinda proud of myself." The ladies then clinked wine glasses.

"Success". "No, to babies" "I'll drink to that." As both Lisa and Chrys giggled.

"Speaking of that, grab that old suitcase and let's see if we can figure out how to work that clear plastic puzzle in there. I'm going to need a hand holding his dress and panty hose up out of the way."

"What about the camera?"

"Oh yeah, move that over here to get a full on shot of this. Might as well fill up that cartridge with something to entertain Jim when he gets back." Lisa smiled over to Chrys.

"And speaking of filling up the cartridge....." Chrys didn't finish the sentence.

Lisa looked back at Chrys with an understanding smile. "Oh the best is yet to come dear, the best is yet to come."

Chapter Six

When Jim woke up in the morning he was in for the shock of his life. Glancing around the room he found nothing. Very strange. Where were Lisa and Crystal? I guess I fell asleep on them. I hope their not angry with me. It wasn't until Jim got up from the chair that he found the hard plastic present that Lisa had left him. The cock cage he was wearing around his penis. When he got up to move he must have twisted wrong or something and he felt a sharp pain in his groin. But walking to the bathroom to pee, he realized it wouldn't be painful, but he also figured he'd have to take it off. Gingerly taking down his panty hose and panty's, he realized the true nature of his predicament. It had a lock on it.

While seated on the toilet he glanced in the mirror. There looking back at him, was Jennifer. He also saw the mystery purse with a blue line note attached to it.

Dear Jennifer,

Good morning my love. I hope you slept well. I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the entire show being produced, but both Chrys and I think it came out just great. You should have hours of entertainment during our pregnancy. If you're angry this morning, perhaps your co-workers at Addison's might like to watch it. I'm sure that you'll hold up your end of the deal and not be pissed when you get home. Speaking of pissing, it's quite possible through the appliance that you're wearing. I'm sorry for that too, but I really really need those strong swimmers this afternoon.

Inside your purse you'll find the necessary make up to touch yourself up. Shouldn't be hard, you've watched me often enough. Also you'll find the keys to the Taurus. Sexy woman like yourself shouldn't be driving around in a big macho Durango. Oh, I left you $30. in cash to fill it up for me. It's on empty. Just the way Jim usually leaves it for me.

I have your credit cards and cell phone. I guess you won't be using the pay at the pump deal without Jim's credit cards. He doesn't like it when I charge gasoline, but then you already know that. You have Jim's driver's license, the cash and make up and that's all. Drive really careful on the way home, I really need those swimmers. Don't do anything that the cops might stop you for. Like speeding the way Jim does. I imagine being in that tight sexy dress you'll have to stop frequently in the rest areas. Jim doesn't like too stop at all when he's driving and I have to pee. The bill on the room is all taken care of, you just have to walk out the door and get in the car. See you this afternoon and take your time.

All my love,

Lisa

As Jennifer/Jim was turning into his subdivision in Fort Wayne he had a big smile on his face. His make up was back to perfect, and he now laughed at the few words that he had to say all day. "Thirty dollars on pump Six Please" When the Taurus would only handle $26. he actually went back inside to the counter for his change. Ok he got some strange looks, he just wrote that off as being a little over dressed.

When Jennifer walked through the garage door, Lisa was waiting for her with a cold Bud Lite. Jennifer paused and took the beer. He smiled at his lovely wife.

"I think you're gonna remember the day we conceived our first child." Lisa smiled

"Oh yeah"

"Are you ready to have me unlock the cage?"

"Oh yeah"

"You gonna fuck me really good right now?"

"Oh yeah"

"Are you going to stay in that outfit?"

"Oh yeah"

"Do you think we'll have more than one child"

Jim smiled back. Lost in thought. "Oh yeah"

Jim looked lovingly into Lisa's eyes.

"Bitch"

Lisa grinned back.

"Bitch"

The End