Humiliation Gone Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley visits Jenny's house.
3.4k words
197.4k
28
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NapalmD
NapalmD
153 Followers

Notes

Recap: Ashley was formerly the most popular girl in school. She concocted a plan to humiliate her friend Brooke by drugging her and having her gangbanged but she ended up becoming the victim of her own plan. Ashley has agreed to do whatever her friends tell her to do in exchange for them not releasing a video of the event and protecting her when school starts again in the Spring.

This new chapter is a bit of a change in style. I am just trying to include a little variety, not change direction. I will work on a new chapter whenever I have free time. Please leave feedback or ideas. Threats, red herrings, pointless hate mail will have zero effect on me so don't waste your time.

I don't endorse rape. This story is fiction. Everyone is over eighteen, etc, etc, etc.

*

Nervous and shivering, Ashley tightly wrapped herself in a white coat as she waited for her friend Jenny to answer the door. Jenny lived in a small, run-down brick house several miles from where Ashley lived. It was a cold night and Ashley was hardly dressed under her coat. As Brooke had commanded her, Ashley was wearing a blue t-shirt that showed off a ton of cleavage and barely hung off of the top of her big breasts. She was also in a tiny black belt skirt and under this she wore a blue thong that matched her shirt. The outfit was not one designed for cold weather.

Finally, Ashley heard the sounds of locks being unhooked and the door slid open. Jenny poked her head out and looked around. When she spotted Ashley, she opened the door and motioned for her to come in. Jenny was dressed in a tight red spaghetti-strapped shirt and a loose pair of blue jeans Her hair was long, curly, and dark which reflected her ethnicity. She was half black on her mom's side. Jenny was a bigger girl, not fat but a tad overweight, her stomach hung a little over her pants. Jenny was well admired by the boys at school for her large ass and her large set of breasts. Bigger then both Ashley's and Brooke's, Jenny's breasts were definitely unrivaled at their school. "Come on in out of the cold," Jenny softly commanded.

Ashley nodded her head at Jenny and stepped into the brick house. The two girls stood in a hall with some rooms to the left and a living area and kitchen to the right. The carpeting and wallpaper looked old but was in moderate condition. It was quiet and empty inside but warm. It looked like Jenny was the only one home for the night because there were no other sounds. Ashley turned to face her friend and curiously asked, "Why did you ask me to come here?"

Jenny turned away from Ashley and began to walk down the hall to the left. As she walked, she responded to Ashley's question, "Don't you worry about that. You'll see soon enough." Jenny stepped into her room and sat down on her bed. The bed was quite large and neatly made with a cream colored comforter and pillows and a metal bedpost with arching designs. The room was small but Jenny kept it organized and clean. As Ashley looked around, Jenny yanked off her right shoe and set it down next to the bed. Following this, she did the same to the left. Jenny then sat up and faced Ashley. "Let me get your coat, hun," she softly spoke to her.

Ashley nodded her head and pulled off her coat. For the first time, Jenny was able to receive a full view Ashley's slutty looking outfit. Jenny was shocked by the sight of Ashley's fully exposed, smooth legs and her jutting cleavage on display from all angles. Ashley held out her coat to her friend but Jenny was too distracted. She began to circle around Ashley and look her over. Ashley blushed at her and whispered, "Uh... Jenny?"

Jenny blinked as if she had been awoken from a trance. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry," she responded to Ashley as she took her coat. Jenny walked over to her closet and pulled a coat hanger from the rack. "Damn girl, you look like such a slut," Jenny said as she hung the coat up. "I can't fucking believe it," she said. Jenny grabbed the television remote off her dresser and walked up to Ashley. "Here, you can watch television. I am going to go get changed," Jenny said to Ashley as she handed her the remote.

After Ashley nodded her head up and down, Jenny went into the bathroom. Ashley sat down on Jenny's bed and turned on the television with the remote. The picture flickered on and a cartoon was showing. Ashley flipped through the channels before settling on one playing music videos. After watching a few videos, she wondered what was taking Jenny so long. Finally, the door to the bathroom opened up and Jenny walked back into her room.

Jenny had shed her clothing and was now wearing only a tight-fitting, leather corset. Most of Jenny's large set of breasts stuck out from the top, flesh practically overflowing from its tight constriction. Below the waste, Jenny only wore a black thong buried between her plump ass cheeks. I was now Ashley's turn to gasp at the sight of her friend in such a revealing outfit. Seductively, Jenny strutted over toward Ashley on the bed. Before Ashley could say anything, Jenny slid right on top of the smaller girl's lap.

Ashley stared wide-eyed at her friend in shock. She did not know what to say. All of a sudden she saw Jenny's face moving towards hers. Before Ashley could object, Jenny's lips pushed tightly up against her friend's. Ashley tried to close her mouth but Jenny forced it open with her tongue. Helplessly, Ashley felt Jenny's tongue slashing around inside her. Ashley tried to push the larger girl away but Jenny grasped her tightly with her large hands. After a long period of time, Ashley finally succeeded on pushing Jenny away. When the kiss finally ended, Jenny's salvia dripped down Ashley's lower lip. Both girls were left panting. Finally, Ashley managed to speak, "What the hell!? Jenny, I thought you were my friend not...not some lezbo!" she yelled.

Jenny extended her arm forward and quickly and intensely swung the back of her hand against the top of Ashley's head. The blow pushed the other girl backwards on to the bed. "Shut up bitch," Jenny growled at the other girl. "You think I'm your friend? How many times have you ditched me or made fat jokes behind my back!" Ashley tried to object but Jenny raised her voice and continued, "Every time I thought some boy was interested in me, he really was interested in you. You didn't ever care, you just teased those boys. Kept them around and used them just like you used friends like me! I'm not your friend!" Jenny viciously yelled at Ashley. "I am not your friend and that is why I ruined your little plan by telling Brooke!"

Ashley scooted back on the bed and curled up. Her arms tightly wrapped up against her knees. At first she was silent and then her lip quivered and she began to whimper. Tears tumbled down her eyes and she cried out, "Please Jenny. I know I treated you horribly but don't use me like this. I won't allow it, not with you. I guess I deserved what happened to me because I tried to do it to Brooke but I never would have done this to you," Ashley pleaded with her through tear-filled eyes.

Jenny shook her head at Ashley and harshly rebutted her, "Hell no. Your cryin' isn't gonna give me a second thought," Jenny replied angrily. "And there you go again. You think I am less of someone and you don't have to do for me what you do for other people. Guess what Ashley, Brooke told you to do what I tell you to and if you don't then we'll release that tape and leave you to fend for yourself." Jenny shoved the crying girl up against the bedpost, causing her to yelp in pain. Quickly, Jenny slipped off of Ashley's lap. She leaned off of the bed, reached under, and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. Before Ashley could squirm away, Jenny pushed her hands behind her and handcuffed her to the bedpost.

Ashley struggled to break free from the handcuffs but could only managed to bang up her wrists. Eventually she determined it was no use. Frustrated, she let out a large sigh of hopelessness. Realizing that crying would not help her situation, she stopped whimpering and wiped the cold tears from her eyes. Once they were dry, she faced her friend. Ashley spoke, now with a tone that was critical rather then pathetic, "Your right, I HAVE to do what you say. I would never do this if I was not blackmailed because unlike you, I am not a lesbian," Ashley lashed out.

Jenny innocently shrugged her shoulders in response to Ashley's remarks. "Go ahead and call me a lesbian," Jenny allowed as she scooted closer to Ashley on the bed. "When you were being gangbanged by all those guys, sucking them off, and getting cum blown all over yourself, I wasn't very envious of you," Jenny explained. "Although you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself, I am not the type that gets turned on by being used like that. I am much more of the dominant type." Jenny moved her hand against the comforter toward Ashley, causing her to squirm. Eventually her hand pushed under Ashley's skirt. Gently, Jenny's fingers stroked Ashley's pussy lips through the soft fabric of the thong she was wearing. "Since men are afraid of dominant women like me, I will have to use a skanky bitch like you to get me off," Jenny concluded. With her final remark, Jenny pushed her finger to the side of Ashley's thong and slid it under the material. The tip of her index finger pushed forward into Ashley's vagina which was surprisingly moist. "Mmm, for a non-lesbian you sure are excited," Jenny pointed out.

Ashley blushed a bright shade of red. She had never considered ever doing anything sexual with another girl before. Ashley had always publicly affirmed her homophobia, describing lesbians as disgusting and constantly using sexuality as a means to slander and blackmail fellow classmates. However, while she was bound to Jenny's bedpost and forced into submission to her scantily clad friend, her body was incapable of suppressing its desires. Different from when she was forced to whore herself to Ned, the prospect of her being used by a girl, especially one that she had known for a long time and considered a friend, was even more humiliating and more of a turn on. The only thing Ashley could try and do was take her mind off the situation. She turned her eyes and focused on the wall to the left of her.

Jenny sunk her finger in deeper. She swirled it around, running the tip across the fleshy inside. "Wow, you're pretty damn loose in here. I guess that is what happens when you are fucked by so many cocks in one night," Jenny remarked. Noticing that Ashley was looking away despondently, the larger girl gripped her chin and pulled Ashley's face towards her. "Look hun, both you and I know you like to be in this sort of position," Jenny stated to her. "You should just accept that you are a slut for this sort of thing and try to enjoy it." Jenny began to remove the lace tying her corset together in the front. When she was finished with the unlacing, she moved up on to her knees in front of Ashley. Jenny slid her fingers between the top of the corset and the flesh of her breasts. Seductively, Jenny slowly pulled the corset open. After being pulled open to a certain extent, her large brown-colored breasts tumbled outward, bouncing invitingly inches from Ashley's face.

Ashley released a small gasp at the sight of Jenny's breasts. They were much larger then she had estimated. As they swayed back and forth, Ashley was almost entranced. With out being commanded, Ashley almost instinctively moved her face forward. Her mouth gripped around the dark nipple on Jenny's right breast. Instinctively, Ashley began to vigorously suck on the breast. Using a similar method to when she gave blowjobs, she would open her mouth wide and take in a lot of flesh and then pull back, letting the back of her lips and her tongue slide across until her mouth fell off the tip of the nipple. After repeating this process several times, she moved to the other breast.

Jenny closed her eyes and moaned as Ashley serviced her mounds of flesh. Her own pussy was beginning to become soaking wet. "Oh, hun... that feels so nice," Jenny gasped. It was all she could do to resist the urge to start fingering herself vigorously. After Ashley had thoroughly sucked on both of her breasts, Jenny was left panting. "Well, now I think it's time to see what you've got," Jenny said through deep breaths. She took a hold of the skimpy blue piece of cloth that Ashley was wearing as a shirt and pulled it down to her waist. Ashley's breasts, normally considered quite large but small in comparison to Jenny's, fell out from her shirt; The nipples were long and obviously aroused. "Mmm, your nipples are so long Ashley. You must be so horny," Jenny said as she grabbed one of Ashley's breasts in each hand and gave them each a firm squeeze. Jenny leaned forward over Ashley and let her own breasts heave up against Ashley's.

"Unh," Ashley grunted as Jenny pushed up against her. She remained silent as Jenny's long black nipples slid back and forth across her own. It caused a shiver to run up the back of her spine. Ashley would have killed herself from embarrassment if she weren't so turned on. Following Jenny's lead, Ashley pushed herself forward from the bedpost and grinded her own breasts against Jenny's large mounds of flesh.

Jenny pulled away from Ashley and grinned at her. Soft and seductively she spoke, "Well, I see you have gone from objecting to being my willing volunteer." Jenny smirked and extended her arm. Her hand gently stroked Ashley's left cheek. "Well, that's good. I suppose then we can move on to the main event," she chuckled. Jenny stood up on the bed and faced Ashley. She swayed her hips a bit and pushed the thumb of each hand into the side of her black thong. Swiftly, Jenny yanked the thong down her legs. Before Ashley could do anything, Jenny moved her naked body back up close to her. Jenny bucked her hips forward, thrusting her pussy, oozing with fluids, right up against Ashley's helpless lips. "I think you know what to do," Jenny taunted.

Ashley was taken by surprise when Jenny's warm and oozing wet pussy lips pressed up against her mouth. Instantly, she was overcome by the strong odor. Ashley had smelled her own vagina before but never so up close and personal. The smell was not rancid but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Initially, Ashley was shocked and didn't move until eventually Jenny began to grind her pussy up against Ashley's mouth. Her pubic hair tickled Ashley's nose and cheeks. Reluctantly, Ashley opened her mouth and began to lap her tongue up and down Jenny's vagina. Ashley continued this for a while until she eventually plunged her tongue inside of Jenny. Her tongue was greeted on the inside with Jenny's oozing fluids. Ashley swallowed what she could but some missed her mouth and trickled down her chin.

Jenny closed her eyes and began to moan as she felt Ashley's tongue probe around inside of her. Her body shook with pleasure every time Ashley's warm breath caressed her sensitive skin. Jenny pushed her hips forward and moved her pussy up so that Ashley's nose rubbed her clit. She then went into a grinding motion that caused fluid to flow from her vagina on to Ashley's cheeks and lips. Finally, she spread her legs open wide and pressed back up against Ashley's mouth.

Ashley gently sucked on Jenny's pussy lips before continuing with her tongue. The taste was sour and she kept accidentally brushing her lips against pubic hair. With Jenny's legs spread wide, Ashley was able to push her tongue into her inner caverns. After probing deep, Ashley pulled out partially and started a licking motion. She would stick her tongue in and then slide it out until it landed on Jenny's clit. Ashley would then lead forward and gently suck on it.

Jenny's moans became increasingly rapid and intense. Her body began to shake in ecstasy. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" she yelled out at Ashley. Jenny started to jerk but did her best to keep her pussy smashed up against Ashley's mouth. Soon, the final fluids she contained flowed out on to Ashley's face and Jenny completed her orgasm. She collapsed backward and panted, thoroughly satisfied thanks to Ashley.

Through deep breaths, Ashley leaned her head back against the bedpost. She tried her best to use her legs to rub her throbbing pussy. It was practically begging for attention. Although Jenny had been satisfied, she had not been afforded the luxury of tending to her own needs. With her hands bound behind the bedpost, Ashley was incapable of fingering herself. "Please, you have to do me too..." Ashley pleaded to Jenny.

Jenny sat up and waited until she was able to catch her breath. She shook her head at Ashley and responded unfeelingly, "Hell no. I am not getting you off." Jenny watched as a look of desperation appeared on Ashley's face. "Look, here is what I will do for you," she said. Jenny sat up and walked over to a large wooden dresser. She slid the top drawer open and pulled out a tiny, oddly-shaped key. As she walked back toward the bed, she spun the key on the palm of her hand. "I will let you out and you will be free to pleasure yourself in front of me. I reserve the right to watch how horny eating me out has made you," Jenny snickered as she reached behind Ashley and undid her handcuffs.

Ashley slid her arms free. Her wrists had red marks across them and ached a bit from being bound but not nearly as much as her pulsating vagina. She was faced with the unfortunate dilemma of deciding between further humiliating herself by masturbating or dealing with her insatiable physical desires. In the end, her desires trumped reason and she consoled herself with the fact that she had already humiliated herself so much that more would not matter. Reluctantly, Ashley tugged her tiny skirt down from her waist. Her thong was already soaking wet with fluid spilling out from each side. Ashley then removed the wet material so that she could work unobstructed. Rapidly, her fingers dove into the flooded abyss, fishing for every sensation that they could send vibrating to the surface. It was less then a minute before her body began to twitch, her voice erupted into crackling moans, and she experienced one of her most fulfilling orgasms ever. All of these events played out in front of an amused Jenny.

After Ashley's orgasm, both of the girls went into the bathroom to wash off. When Ashley glanced at Jenny, she received a wicked grin and a wink. 'There were no doubts about it,' Ashley thought. She was now Jenny's bitch and sexual favors would probably be expected of her regularly. After Ashley finished washing up, she pulled her tiny shirt back over her breasts and stepped out into the hall.

Jenny followed behind Ashley in a towel. "We'll definitely have to do this again sometime," she chuckled. "But for now, you have my permission to leave." Jenny walked up to Ashley and grabbed her. She pulled the smaller girl close and kissed her like she had done earlier. This time Jenny did not meet nearly the same resistance and Ashley even reciprocated the sexualized gesture. After some deep probing, Jenny removed her tongue and firmly smacked the back of Ashley's ass. "Look forward to a call from me another day, bye," Jenny concluded as she opened the front door for Ashley.

NapalmD
NapalmD
153 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
reddog70reddog70almost 2 years ago

great story loved it

scott724scott724over 17 years ago
Nice series.

This is one of the best stories i have ever come across and trust me i have come across many a hundreds of sex stories till now. my ratings on all the story parts till now

Part 1: *****

Part 2: ** 1/2

Part 3: *

Ashley was a bad girl and got what she deserved. but i do feel a little sad for her and i think brooke is stretching it a bit too much. i feel brooke is as bad as Ashley for spreading false sex rumours about her in the first place. i would like to see ashley get back at her in future parts or perhaps another surprising twist to your story justifying brooke. Waiting for updates...

scott724scott724over 17 years ago
Nice series.

This is one of the best stories i have ever come across and trust me i have come across many a hundreds of sex stories till now. my ratings on all the story parts till now

Part 1: *****

Part 2: ** 1/2

Part 3: *

Ashley was a bad girl and got what she deserved. but i do feel a little sad for her and i think brooke is stretching it a bit too much. i feel brooke is as bad as Ashley for spreading false sex rumours about her in the first place. i would like to see ashley get back at her in future parts or perhaps another surprising twist to your story justifying brooke. Waiting for updates...

AnonymousOneAnonymousOneover 18 years ago
Good stuff

Hopefully you'll keep writing. Different direction but still good none the less.

Later hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

i like it when a superior female takes charge. i hope you write more! fuck the goody two shoes naysayers-let them read fairy tales.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rachel Lets It Happen Rachel discovers she cannot say 'no'.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories