Humiliation with a Tail Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the store I got another text saying "Find a knee length dress and ask a salesperson if you can try it on."

I headed towards the dresses and found a baby blue dress that fit the description but before I could take it to a salesperson a rather nerdy looking young man said "Um, excuse me miss."

I turned in surprise and said "Oh, um... Yes?"

He glanced very quickly at my revealing shirt and looked away blushing saying "Um... you seem to have something caught on the back of your skirt."

I didn't know what to say, I knew there was nothing stuck to my skirt, more like it was stuck inside me. I looked over at Josh who was nearby and he just nodded, which I knew with dread meant that I should tell the guy what it actually was.

Taking a deep breath I said as calmly as I could "it is not st-stuck to my skirt, it is a... a tail attached to a butt plug."

The young man looked dumb struck by this, he stood there for a moment not seeming to know what to do.

Just then I got another text that said "Ask him if he wants to see it, and if he says yes lift the back of your skirt up bend over a little. We are in the back and no one else will notice."

I didn't even bother shooting Josh another pouty glance, I wanted to, but I knew what the result would be. With a very shaky voice I said "W-would you like to... to see it?"

His eyes opened wide and his mouth gaped open a little. At first he didn't say a thing, which was even more embarrassing. He just stood there staring at me. Finally he said "Um... right here, in the... in the mall?"

With a fresh wave of humiliation I nodded in agreement.

He went silent again for a while, seeming to try to figure out what to say. Finally to my relief he said "Um, n-no I couldn't do that." Then he turned around and walked very quickly out of the store.

I was so very relieved; I couldn't believe he actually said no. I thought to myself 'He must think I am some kind of pervert.'

Once I had calmed down a bit I took the dress to a saleswoman by the dressing rooms. Keeping my front towards her and my tail hidden from her sight I asked "Excuse me, can I please try this on?"

The woman, a cheerful looking slightly overweight woman in her early thirties glanced at my skimpy top for a second and replied "Of course you can, you can use this room right here. If you do not want it you can just leave it on the hook and I will return it for you."

I backed into the room, still keeping my tail hidden from her sight and I got another text saying "Put on the dress making sure to hook the back onto the tail so it stays visible. Once you are dressed step out of the dressing room and ask the woman outside what she thinks, turning slowly in front of her as you do."

My breathing became rapid again, and for once I had a little privacy to gain my composure before I did anything. After a few moments of worrying about what the woman might say I slipped off my clothing and slid on the dress making sure it was hooked by the tail, which made it very obvious that the knee length dress was hiked all the way up to the bottom of my butt. I purposefully took my time and even gave myself a moment after I had it on to try again to relax before I took a deep breath and stepped out of the dressing room.

I looked around and noticed that there were now two other women looking at clothes near the dressing rooms and they would surely notice my appearance if they looked over. But again I knew what Josh would want so I turned my back to them and stepped over to the saleswoman and said with all the casualty that I could manage "So what do you think?" and then slowly turned around for her.

As my back turned towards her she said "Oh my you seem to be caught on something."

Before I could stop her she grabbed hold of my tail plug and my dress, pulling on the plug. I barely squeezed my butt in time to hold it in. I made a noise that was kind of a cross between a squeal and a moan and she pulled away quickly, allowing the dress to drop down to my knees. She looked shocked and quickly said blushing deeply "Oh... um... sorry I didn't know... I mean... well sorry."

I was not sure if she figured out what it was but I hurried back into the dressing room and put my clothes back on in a rush. I left the dressing room and hurried out of the store in complete embarrassment. I couldn't believe a stranger had just touched the butt plug tail that was inside me! The truly odd thing was that the whole experience had actually got me excited which made it even more embarrassing! I did not know where I was going but I just wanted to put some distance between me and that store.

Finally my thoughts were interrupted by another text "Are you ok?"

I calmed down a bit and nodded back to him in response.

He replied in text "I am glad, that was very interesting. But it seems in your haste you pulled your skirt down too far. You are covering the tail. Could you hook your skirt back over it for me? Thank you love."

I stepped over to a wall and put my back to it. I pulled the back of my skirt up a bit and made sure it was hooked around my tail plug. The motion of me moving the plug felt very good and for a second made me actually think about moving it around inside me, right there in the mall! I was shocked at myself and I blushed red at the thought.

Again my thoughts were interrupted by a text "That is better, walk over towards that staircase down the hall and go up to the second floor."

I did what I was told, walking down the semi crowded hall. I knew when I started climbing those stairs anyone behind me would get a much clearer view of my tail, and possibly even more. I shuttered at the thought and tried not to think about it anymore. One thing that was in my favor was that not a lot of people use the normal stairs anymore since there are escalators and elevators everywhere.

As I got close to the stairs my phone buzzed again and it said "That young man from earlier and a friend are following you, look back at them and smile motioning them to follow before you make it to the stairs. Then walk up the stairs slowly allowing the guys to catch up."

Trying not to be too obvious, I turned my head quickly finding the slightly nerdy looking young man and his friend who looked very similar. I smiled at them for a second waving my hand in a 'come on' type of motion, which caused them to immediately look away.

I started climbing the stairs one at a time at what seemed to be a torturous slow pace as I reached the top of the first set of stairs I glanced back to see the two young men following behind with eyes glued to me. I blushed again, no doubt the guy who I met earlier had told his friend about my tail and now they were practically molesting me with their eyes. No one else came up the stairs and I only passed a few people coming down but they didn't seem to pay me a whole lot of attention other than a quick glance at my chest.

I got to the top of the stairs and got another text "Go into that bookstore and find an empty corner.

The store was not very crowded and I found a quiet corner very quickly. As soon as I arrived I pretended to look at some books, which were about history, as I waited for more instructions. Instead I received a nervous throat clearing and turned to see the two young men who were following me. I blushed deeply and looked at the floor.

The new guy, who was slightly taller and had darker hair, nervously said "Um... my friend here said that you offered to show him... well, your tail."

The two boys shuffled their feet and fidgeted with their hand as I trembled with fear and humiliation. I knew what I had to do though, so I glanced around to make sure no one else was looking and I bent over slightly raising my skirt up for them to see. I was totally humiliated, standing right there in a book store showing off my bare butt and inserted butt plug!

I could hear the two of them talking excitedly behind me as they inspected me, but I dared not look at them.

One of the young men asked "Um... can we you know... touch it?"

My eyes shot open and I looked to Josh in fear and pleading and thankfully he shook his head in a definite "NO" as he texted me something.

The text read "Tell them they cannot touch but you will give them a better view. Then reach back and spread your butt cheeks a little so they can get a clear view."

I did as I was told, reaching back and spreading my cheeks for them. I was so humiliated spreading my cheeks so that these two young men could inspect the plug that was inserted into my anus. Tears began welling up in my eyes, from my humiliation. I was shivering all over and I could hear them chattering excitedly behind me. Finally Josh motioned for me to head on out.

I was so relieved end that little event. I quickly straightened up, pulling my skirt back down onto the tail. I said a nervous "Good... goodbye" as I walked away from the obviously disappointed young men.

As I walked out Josh texted me again saying "Find another quiet part of the mall."

I walked for a little while not even looking. I was just trying to calm down from the humiliation I had just experienced. Finally as I had gained my composure a little I began to scan the mall for an empty area. The lunch rush seemed to be calming down a bit and I found a store smelling strongly of incense with no one in it but the person behind the counter. I walked in and found a hidden spot behind a rack of out of date hippy style CD's.

Josh came up to me smiling and gave me a huge kiss. He looked at me with happy, loving eyes and said "I love you so much babe, we are just about done ok?"

This really relieved me and I said "I love you too baby."

He opened up his bag and said "I would just like to tie up your arms behind you and modify your outfit a little before I walk you out of the mall. Is that ok?"

I shivered at the thought, but became very excited about this being over soon and the rewarding treatment I would soon be receiving. I shivered a little and nodded in agreement.

Josh turned me around and bent my arms at a ninety degree angle behind my back. He tied them securely to each other all the way up my forearm. This caused my breasts to stick out further and my nipples to push tightly against my little tank top. Then he turned me back around and pulled a pair of scissors from his bag. He cut the bottom of my shirt around the front so that from a level eye they would barely show the curving of the bottom of my breasts. He also cut the neck of my shirt and the edges of my shoulder straps a little which didn't really do much, and made me wonder why he did it. Next he brought his scissors down and snipped through the front of the waistband of my skirt causing it to droop dangerously low on my hips. Then he cut a little slit in the bottom of my skirt that also did not do much.

Josh checked the back of my skirt to make sure it was still hooked on the tail but when he did he wiggled the plug around inside a little. I breathed heavily as I felt it move around in me. Then I began biting my lip as I felt him begin to rub my clitoris with his fingers. My legs were beginning to tremble and I couldn't imagine I was able to feel like this in a public place.

After just a moment, and just as I was about to beg him to let me orgasm he stopped and asked "So are you ready to leave?"

I almost answered no just so that he would continue but then my fear kicked in again and I was suddenly really looking forward to leaving this mall and the rewards I knew would come later in the hotel room my husband no doubt already reserved. I nodded in excitement and Josh smiled and led me out of the store from behind.

The middle aged store clerk stared at me oddly as I was led out of her store, my clothes in all states of disarray.

As we walked through the mall heading to the exits just about everyone looked at me as I passed. My skirt had settled so low that I was sure it was showing the top of my crotch. I blushed deeply and tried to look away as everyone stared at me as I was led out of the mall.

Once we made it outside and about 12 spots from our car Josh stopped and looked around really carefully. Then he said "Since we won't need these much longer I will just get them out of the way now, ok?"

Before I could even figure out what he meant Josh grabbed my skirt with both hands, right where he cut it, and tore it all the way down, leaving me completely bottomless. He then quickly grabbed my shirt and with a couple of quick tugs ripped through the pre-cut fabric easily. Within seconds he had me completely naked in the parking lot.

I thought my heart stopped beating, I definitely stopped breathing! I couldn't believe what just happened!

Josh said "Hurry now, we are almost there." Just as a car passed by and I heard a whistle come from the open window. I dared not look at the driver but I hurried forward. Josh wouldn't let me go as fast as I wanted to but we were walking very quickly towards the car. I was so embarrassed I could hardly stand it! A young couple was walking toward me up ahead and I just looked away. Trying my best to just stay focused on what was coming next.

The couple actually walked to the other side of the road to avoid me, but this didn't stop them from staring.

Another car passed from the front and this one actually stopped and an angry obese woman shouted out "What the hell do you think you are doing!"

At this Josh sped up significantly and said "Ok we're done! Let's go."

We then moved forward at almost a run and got me back to the car. He didn't even untie me or take out the tail. He just got me in, closed the door and got us out of there. As soon as we were out of the parking lot and I calmed down a little I realized that sitting on the tail like this was causing the plug to drive deep in me and I began to move a little subconsciously. I began getting excited again by the feeling of the plug moving around inside me. I had to hold myself up a bit because the tail was pushing up into my anus, it had already gone in past the second bulge and soon I found myself full on grinding the plug against the seat. I couldn't believe myself, I was tied up naked driving down the street with a butt plug in my anus and here I was getting horny! At least I did not have to worry about people seeing me, my seat was so low that only the tallest vehicle would be able to look down and see my nudity.

Josh just laughed at me once he realized what I was doing and began to rub my clit, which only made it worse.

As always the hotel was really close and when we got there Josh still didn't untie me. Instead as I stood up still tingling with lust he just wrapped a long coat around me and walked me to the elevator.

Once we were in the elevator Josh opened up the front of my coat a little, leaving a button done at the very bottom so it barely covered my nipples and covered my crotch. I was so afraid the doors would open and someone would see but we made it to our floor all the way on the 7th floor. I looked out and once I made sure the coast was clear I stepped nervously out of the elevator. Josh followed behind me and he pulled off the jacket leaving me totally exposed again.

Josh said "Hurry, the room is waiting!" and gave me another seductive kiss while I was totally exposed!

My blood began to run hot and I felt my excitement growing. Again I was getting turned on even though I was totally exposed in a semi-public place, with a tail inserted into my anus!

He then slipped the key card into my right hand that was still secured behind my back and added "Once you are in I will join you" and smiled.

A little dizzy from lust and excitement I almost ran to the end of the little elevator area. I leaned forward and I poked my head around the corner towards our room, the coast was clear. I looked down the other way and there was a maid cart halfway down the hall by an open door but no maid. I hurried off down the hall to our room.

I reached our room and turned my back to the door, feeling for the slot to slide the card into. This put me in a very compromising position. I had to crouch down a little sticking my chest out to be at the right level with the slot. Once I found the slot I slid put the card in and had to crouch a little more and come up to scan the card. I heard no noise but tried to open it anyway with no success; I turned and saw the light was red. I turned back and realized I had no idea whether the card was right side up or flipped around so I tried flipping it first and scanning it again. Again no noise and the door would not open.

Just then my heart stopped for a moment when I noticed the maid had come out of her cart and was grabbing something from her cart. I froze, all she would have to do is look this way and she would witness my humiliating position. She did not look however and she returned to the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief and this time spun the card the other way and tried it again. This time I heard a triumphant click and successfully opened the door.

As soon as I was safely behind the door I called out "Come on love, I'm in!"

He was in within seconds closing the door behind him. He didn't even bother untying me before he began to ravish me. He just about threw me onto the bed with arms still tied and the plug still in and made love to me with unimaginable passion. It wasn't until I reached orgasm for the second time that Josh untied me (since the first orgasm was almost immediate!) and continued, and it continued for a long time, more than once!

This "adventure" was probably the second hardest one yet for me, the first being my first "adventure", the grocery store. I think it was because of the location and the sheer amount of people who saw me. Even though almost the entire time I was covered up, the thought of people seeing the tail that was at one end inside my anus, really embarrassed me tremendously.

This "adventure" was also the most rewarding, not only was josh extremely turned on by the end, I was too. Though I still get extremely humiliated by these situations; the combination of the plug, which I am really beginning to enjoy, and the bondage, which I also enjoy, made me very, very aroused by the end of it. Also even though I was terrified when he tore my clothes off, the fact that I was bound and could do nothing to stop him also turned me on a little.

Who knew that in such short time from when I first agreed to participate in one of Josh's "adventures" that I would try so many things. Not only try but enjoy things I never would have imagined, like being tied up, we started playing with this just a month or so ago but I loved it from the first time, and anal, we have been doing that for a few weeks now and I am really beginning to enjoy that too, especially the toys (since they offer less painful rubbing).

I still get terrified when I think of the public humiliations I have endured and the ones that are still to come, but I am still very pleased that I am able to do this for my husband and that I get so much in return. Every day I am happier that the day before, and every day I am more in love.

*

As always, please post any comments or suggestions you wish on here and Josh and I will read them and maybe even implement them. For the continuing readers thank you for your supportive comments you have given me and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

12