Hummingbird's Train Naughtiness

Story Info
Flashing leads to sex on a train.
2.2k words
4.26
58.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early on a cold fresh morning, the wind blows as Hummingbird waits on the platform at New Street Train Station.

She's wearing a smart grey pin striped suit with a silk blouse, high heeled black shiny shoes, gold jewellery and gold dangly ear rings.

Her make up is just right, quite natural, not too much and not too little. Her lips are a nice shade of wine red. The hot colour of passion.

Her legs are covered in fine black silk seamed stockings, Her underwear is a matching set of gold & red, balcony bra, suspender belt with 4 straps for each leg and a pair of sheer lacy, mound hugging thong panties.

She feels good, she feels excited and warm between her legs.

Thinking how she loves to be on a train.

Remembering how she had told her husband that morning before she left, how turned on and how aroused she'd got thinking of sitting near and next to total strangers.

Stranger's almost touching each other. She remembered how last time she'd sat and fantasised all kinds of naughty stories as the train chugged along!

But today she wanted someone to see her stockings.

To see what a naughty dirty bitch she could be!

Her husband would expect to hear all about it and she loved reporting back to him. She knew she'd have his full attention -- even if nothing happens today on the train, even if she just recalls her thoughts and fantasies to her husband!

Her husband had watched her dress this morning and had wanted her -- but there had not been enough time!

Just then her train arrived.

She moved forward as did a smart professional middle aged man in a dark suit with a most cheerful bright red polka dot tie.

He stood close to her and she felt a warm tingle run through her body as she smelt the heady aroma of his masculine aftershave.

Her chest heaved as she slowly took in his scent.

Her heart raced fast for a moment, as she suddenly longed to kiss his neck. Touch his skin, taste his lips and feel his mature manly strong body pressed up close to hers.

The doors opened, she moved forward as he did also.

She found a seat and was willing him to sit right next to her, or opposite her would have been a bonus. But he walked off down to the other end of the train.

Her heart stopped racing and she felt disappointed.

The lady next to her had her head in a book and looked boring, with her straight limp hair and her dull grey clothes.

Hummingbird looked around the train, scanning over the people, her eyes spotted a young woman, maybe in her late twenties and wearing a tight figure hugging lycra top. It clung to a nice large firm pair of breasts and a pair of figure hugging trousers. She looked her up and down and decided she looked very sexy, curvy and shapely and actually very fuckable.

Hummingbird's eyes could not leave her mound, she thought to herself how nice it looked.

She was imagining how she looked underneath the fabric.

Would she have small girlie lips with a tiny neat clit or did she have big womanly lips with a bulging fleshy clit that stood out proud. Just begging to be sucked!

Would she be smooth, soft and peachy or did she have a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair or did she have a hairy bush all womanly scented.

Hummingbird wouldn't have minded how she looked as Hummingbird loved the sight of a woman's body.

Especially the thought of exploring in between her legs, opening her up, pulling her apart - to see and reveal for herself the secret delights that she'd find.

She closed her eyes with that vivid picture and naughty thought in her mind.

The train stopped and the dull boring bookworm woman hurried off.

Hummingbird then spotted him coming towards her hmmmmmmmmmmm she thought -- nice - yes he is very kissable and very fuckable too.

She looked him up and down as he walked -- wow he had a sexy walk, yes Hummingbird thought that he was sex on legs!

As he got closer Hummingbird's legs parted slightly and he immediately glanced down between her legs.

His face now beamed with a glint and a sparkle in his dark eyes.

She cheekily smiled at him and fluttered her eyelashes in a very flirty forward way.

Then just when she thought oh well I bet that made his day. But, he stopped and actually sat down right opposite to her, he didn't hide the fact that he was staring at her legs and up her skirt.

Hummingbird felt a huge rush of excitement coarse through her veins, through her entire body. What a buzz and how delightful it felt - being looked at like that.

How she always craved this kind of attention and the knowledge of her knowing that he was looking at her!

She wriggled forward on the seat, her skirt hitching up further.

She looked out of the window, knowing only too well that he now had a really good view right up her skirt. She knew he could see the tops of her legs. Her stocking straps and her strong thighs.

She knew the flesh of her thighs against the dark silk of her stockings would be fully displayed to him.

Maybe even a hint of the red and gold crotch of her panties that now, as she wriggled forward, were pressing deliciously into her aching moist mound.

She knew that she must look such a sexy hot arsed bitch for that was just how she felt right at this moment.

Mr very fuckable man seemed to be fidgeting a lot and she turned and looked at him, her eyes caught his.

She was very direct and wanted him to feel her sexual confidence.

His face was smiling back at her, she felt herself blush with an amazing heat of desire uncontrollably flushing her face.

The heat flushed her cheeks pink and made her chest hot and blotchy.

Hummingbird smiled back with that warm sexy flirty smile that she had learnt to do so well.

He leaned forward and asked

"Are you going to London too?"

"Oh no" she replied "I'm getting off at Leamington Spa"

His eyes still looked her up and down as she looked him up and down.

Their eyes meet for a second and they held that look, each seemed to be reading the others mind!

She could feel her breasts swell, her nipples harden. Her body flush more and more. Her clit engorge, ache and throb against the material of her thong - her now damp and pressing right into her slit - thong.

Her breathing quickened and she was starting to get very wet and swollen down there.

She thought

"Oh my god, what am I doing, teasing this hunky Mr very fuckable man like this."

So she closed her eyes and started dreaming, she just couldn't help herself or stop.

She had such a massive urge and powerful feeling that she was fantasising.

She was dreaming of his big strong hands, touching her all over her body.

His mouth on hers, his hot breath, his tongue.

His skin touching hers and his need - maybe his need was as great as hers!

She woke with a jolt, the train had stopped suddenly and it was in total blackness.

She gasped out loud as he said

"It's ok, there's a fault on the line, we've had to stop in a tunnel."

"Oh"

was all she could reply with.

Then she felt him right next to her, she smelt him, she breathed his aftershave in.

In a deep husky voice, he said

"Don't be afraid, I'll look after you darling!"

"Oh thank you, I'm ok really, it was just rather sudden and it woke me from my sleep."

He was closer now and he whispered into her ear

"Do you know that I can see your stockings and do you know that you are really turning me on?"

His sexy voice and his breath on her ear and neck drove her crazy with a strong sexual need that now only he could satisfy.

"Oh"

Was again all she could reply.

Then she felt his mouth on hers.

The passion of their kiss, both enjoying feeling each others lips. She flicked her tongue into his mouth and ran it over his lips then she traced over his teeth as he moaned out softly.

His tongue soon found hers.

Tongues swirling and then he sucked her tongue into his mouth. His big hands started swirling and rubbing up her legs.

Rubbing just underneath her skirt and just touching the stocking tops.

She was so aroused, she thought she'd either melt or explode. Her legs parted further as he continued to make her so wet, so excited by sucking her tongue.

Her hands were on his head and teasing through his hair as his hands carried on rubbing her thighs.

Then one of his hands was softly stroking her breasts over her blouse, making her whimper out loud.

She was shaking and trembling with such a sexual heated desire and lust now.

His hand went under her blouse and under her bra and he rubbed her hard nipples and kisses her neck saying:-

"Oh my - you are so beautiful, I just love your body -- so inviting, so fucking sexy."

She had her head back as his fingers rubbed over her mound and he felt her dampness.

She cried out a little whimpering

"aaaahhhhhhh."

His fingers pinched her hard nipples as she reached for his crotch, she felt his bulge and rubbed it over his trousers.

It felt so hard and so big. Hummingbird wanted it and needed it!

Then his big fingers were underneath the gusset of her panties and probing into her smooth hot swollen silky wetness.

The smell of her sex filling the carriage, this sexual smell of her wetness aroused them both more and more.

Her fingers were clawing at his trousers, unzipping him and reaching inside, desperate to feel his manhood.

Her panties were soon around her ankles and then he slid them right off.

He was on his knees licking her, lapping up her juices, tonguing her engorged throbbing labia.

Licking her from her clit hood down over her swollen clit, right down to her tight little arsehole, as she moaned out, cried out in pleasure.

He teased her clit, flicking his tongue over her clit hood, encouraging her clit to protrude. Making her sweet creamy juices of arousal flow and trickle down onto the seat.

He could wait no longer, she could wait no longer.

He came up and over her, he kissed her full on her mouth. Sharing the taste of her sweet, sticky creamy love juices with her.

She sucked on his cunt juice flavoured warm tongue then she moved her hands and felt down.

She gripped him in both of her small soft hands and guided his beautiful big thick hard dripping cock against her. She squeezed her cunt muscles together to suck him in and take him all.

He felt her muscles tighten on his throbbing, pulsing hard erect cock.

What a wonderful fuck this is going to be - he secretly thought!

He felt his balls tighten as he felt her juices trickling out soaking him.

Their love juices mixing together as he entered her.

His big thick mushroom shaped knob forcing inside her.

The feeling was heavenly as they both moved together, thrusting into each other and kissing, until she had him all inside her -- right up.

As he fucked her in and out to a nice, not too fast not too slow pace.

She used her cunt muscles to suck his cock deeper into her, making him sigh out loud as her cunt tried to milk him.

They were lost together in passion and were fucking faster and faster, both feeling their climax building up.

Their bodies started to explode as they cried out and gave themselves to each other in the heat and need of the moment!

Suddenly the train started moving, they scrambled to their feet and quickly put their clothes back on and straightened themselves up.

Just in time as the train left the dark tunnel.

Leamington Spa was the next station, Hummingbird rose up and smiled at Mr fuckable guy, he winked back at her and she was gone.

They would never see each other again but they would never ever forget the events of that day.

Hummingbird smiled to herself as she walked along the platform.

In front of her was the young woman with the tight lycra top on and she was carrying the same blue folder and conference papers that Hummingbird was carrying!

They were going to the same place! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now that could be interesting!!! She thought!

As Hummingbird carried on walking, she felt the sticky wetness of his jism soaking through her panties and running down her thighs.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she thought to herself, I wonder what time the return train leaves tonight?

And what an exciting story she had got to tell her husband. I wonder if he'd think it was all a naughty fantasy and just Hummingbird's dirty filthy mind again.

Or I wonder if he would still be able to feel and smell where another man had taken her and well and truly had her!