Humper Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bought a trailer?" Henry asked, frowning in horror at the thought.

"Ha ha ha, very funny," Hilda replied, laughing despite herself, her watermelon tits turned away from him for the moment. "Now shut up and listen to me, okay?"

"Sorry, Mom. I just couldn't resist," Henry said in defense, deciding that another attempted grope for her jugs might be a bad idea. "But I'll stop. What were you saying?"

"I was saying that I had a long talk with Tammy Faye and she told me some things that really got me thinking. I talked it over with Harriet and she agrees with me, so we have come to a decision. A decision that will affect all of us."

"You're getting breast implants?" Henry asked hopefully, stealing another surreptitious glance at his maternal parent's quivering chest charms. "Holy shit, that's fucking terrific!"

"NO, Henry, we are NOT getting breast implants. Can you be serious for two minutes?"

"Alright, alright. I'll be quiet. Now what is it you're trying to tell me?"

"I am trying to tell you, Henry, something that is going to change all our lives, baby," Hilda still spoke seriously, but she turned her boobs and crushed in harder on him and her hand went back to his crotch and began to rub the little semi-bulge that was already stirring. "This is going to be cataclysmic, in a good fucking way, and it's going to have a real serious effect on your wee wee too."

"As well as some other parts," Harriet added, her own giant titters heaving with excitement, the inward burgeoning thrill of what was to come in the way of sexual adventures. "All kinds of shit is going to be affected by this new fucking change in this house. We are HUMPERS, for fuck's sake! Talk, Mom! Tell him that fucking shit! Break that shit down! I'm sick of the fucking suspense! I want to break the hold of this middle-class tableau!"

"Alright, Henry," Hilda told him, taking her hand in his and looking him directly in the eye, making deep eye contact. "Harriet and I have talked it over and we have decided to...um..er...well...um."

"Just spit it out already!" Henry shouted anxiously, resuming his rubbing of her Humper honkers. "The suspense is fucking killing me!"

"Sorry, sweetie," Hilda cooed, stroking his thigh with the back of her hand as her udders encompassed him. "You know all that shit you've been doing with Grandma June up at the farm?"

"Mom, it's pretty fucking unlikely I'm going to forget that shit," Henry told her sarcastically, gingerly fingering a nipple hard- on. "Even if my mind forgets, my wee wee sure won't. Ha ha."

"Well, baby," Hilda said in a slightly breathy whisper, cupping his crotch and kneading her tittie bombs hard against him. "Harriet and I are prepared to do all that shit at home."

"What the fuck?" Henry asked in surprise, jumping to his feet as his wee wee instantly jumped to attention in his trousers. "Did I fucking hear you correctly?"

"Oh, you bet you did," Harriet cooed, standing up at the same time as her mother, both the women moving towards the erect youth, their shifting sets of udders wobbling luxuriantly as they approached him. "We are ready to do all that genuine Humper shit that Nana has been doing to you for the last week and a half. I guess I just never realized that we weren't utilizing our bodies the way we should have been. Look at our titties, Henry, and don't be ashamed of how hard they make your big fucking cock. Admit it. Your wee wee wants your sis and your mommy, doesn't he?"

"Oh, I'm about to jizz my pants right now," Henry admitted, reaching out and laying a hand atop her huge right tit, his other hand grabbing his mother's left one.

"Henry, Harriet and I were scared to death that you might not be home for months," Hilda admitted, moaning as he gripped her knocker and grabbing the huge lump in his pants and giving it a strong forceful squeeze. "But thank goodness you hauled your horsecock back home at just the right time."

"I probably would have stayed up at the farm all summer, if it hadn't been for that toilet roll shit," Henry said brightly, caressing their dough-like bosoms, his horsecock standing at almost full attention, pitching a huge tent in the front of his Dockers. "All that pussy was great, but not great enough for me to put up with that shit. Why are women so fucking irrational sometimes?"

"Never mind that now, baby," Hilda purred, her own libido rising as she reached out and stroked the bulge in her son's pants. "So what do you think of the idea, baby?"

"Well shit, I think it's pretty fanfuckingtastic!" Henry cried out, burying his face in his mother's gigantic jubblies and weeping for joy. "I fucking love being a Humper!"

"I'm so proud of you both," Hilda said with a proud maternal grin, laughing as Henry backed his face out of her Bermuda Triangle cleavage. "Just think of all the fun we'll have. These big titties and Henry's big horsecock. Ohhhh, it brings a tear to my eyes."

Harriet, not wanting to feel left out, placed her hand on the bulge in Henry's pants and both she and her mother rubbed it lovingly with their hands as Henry touched and kneaded their two sets of Boobsie Twins.

"Well, fuck me motherfucking sideways! This is going to be some really fun fucking shit!" Henry whooped, pinching their nipples and gently twisting as both of his two favorite stacked women moaned their approval and rubbed his cock fiercely through the fabric. "We need to get naked and do some of this shit we've been talking about, ladies. My cock needs to get out and get some air."

"That ain't all your cock's gettin', little brother," Harriet giggled like a schoolgirl who was handling her first penis, and had finally popped her boobies out of their bra for the first time. "Maybe we need to get our clothes off and just see what happens."

Fifteen minutes later.......

"Tee hee hee, this is so much fucking fun!" Harriet Humper shrieked as she and her mother and brother stood in the large shower in Hilda's bathroom, both sets of female hands on Henry's huge Humper humpstick, their big hills of titmeat jutting in his direction. "I'll lather up the head, Mom!"

"Alright, sweetie, go ahead," Hilda urged her daughter as Henry reached out both hands to paw at his mother's and sister's big wobbly jugs. "I don't know why we waited so long for this, kids. Who knew what fun we were missing?"

"Well we can sure make up for lost time!" Henry whooped, leaning down to catch one of his mother's nipples in his mouth as he fondled her other boobie with his hands. "I'm not sure what Tammy Faye said to you to lead you to this point, but I think I'll write that white trash whore a thank you note tomorrow!"

THE END