Humping Herridge

Story Info
Catherine Herridge gets surprise banging.
2.7k words
4.05
52.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

Catherine Herridge, Foxxy Net News Washington DC correspondent, was fidgeting and nervous as she waited for her upcoming report to the Foxxy News studio in New York.

The very cute brunette was trying to straighten out the ruffled hem of her short black skirt and brush the bangs of hair from her eyes before the report was to be made.

It didn't help matters any that her camera man / sound man; Jeff; was fooling around with the camera and not focusing on her pretty, smiling, face.

Jeff was too involved with viewing the shot he had of Catherine's lovely legs to concentrate on any thing else!

"Come on Jeff!" She pleaded with her cute camera guy. "Stop fooling around and get ready for the network feed. They are going to cut to us in just a couple of minutes."

"Relax, Cath, will you?" The blond haired cameraman was condescending to the obviously irritated reporter. "We have plenty of time. Besides, you're the one who always insists on wearing those short, tight, skirts. You can't blame a guy for looking at your gorgeous gams; can you?"

The pretty reporter with the short pixie hair cut, tried to hide her smile at Jeff's off hand remark. She was very aware of the fact that she did, indeed, have a pair of 'gorgeous gams' as Jeff had so crudely put it.

She didn't mind his gawking and leering at her legs so much. She liked showing them off to admiring males in fact. It was just that Jeff sometimes, didn't know when to quit.

There's a time and a place for this sort of tomfoolery; but not right before she was to go live to the network.

"OK Cath, I'm with ya, babe." Jeff said this as he slowly panned the camera up from the ground toward Catherine's pretty face. He let out a long whistle as he caught a glimpse of her shapely thighs through a slit in the side of her skirt.

"Oh, what I would do if I could get between those thighs!" Jeff thought to himself. The emerging bulge of his aroused manhood told that he definitely liked the idea!

"Thirty seconds." The warning came to Catherine and Jeff through the earpieces in their ears. The network feed was about to come.

Catherine was standing in the middle of a park; just outside the city limits of the capital. She had become somewhat annoyed at the standard White House, Capital Dome, Washington Monument background shots that every reporter used when filing reports from washington, D C. Some fresh air and sunshine might brighten up the gloomy report she was about to make.

Back in the NY studio, the very pretty, and very leggy, Brigitte Quinn; turned the limelight over to the smiling Catherine Herridge.

"Now to our security reporter, Catherine Herridge." Brigitte announced to the viewing audience.

The sharp, clear picture of Cath's lovely face filled the screen as she began her report.

Jeff had to fight the urge to take the camera off of the pretty brunettes face as she made her dull, dry, report. He could think of other things that would interest him; instead of the numerical figures Catherine was spouting out over the cost to the nation over the latest security bill.

A view of Catherine's lovely legs would suit him and his raging hard-on just fine!

The report was over in under a couple of minutes. Jeff and Catherine gathered up their belongings and prepared to head back to the Foxxy News Washington studio.

"Not bad for a day's work." The pretty correspondent said to her cameraman. "My idea to report from the park was a good one, Don't you agree?"

The only thing agreeable to Jeff about this situation was that he found himself in a remote section of the park. Here he was, next to the object of countless jack-off sessions; Catherine Herridge. He had lost track of how many times he had envisioned himself in just this situation.

A sudden thought came over Jeff as he realised that this might be the perfect chance to actually make his wet dreams of the lovely Ms. Herridge; come true!

Besides; the bulge he had in his pants was caused by the sexy, leggy, brunette in front of him. It would only be right; at least to his lust filled mind; that she provide the cure for his affliction.

A good hard fuck session with the lovely Catherine Herridge would fit the bill.

Jeff's mind raced as he tried to figure out a way of implementing his plan. Catherine; even though she did like him and told him numerous times that she thought he was cute; was not about to lay down and let Jeff have his way with her.

He knew it was wrong to do what he was about to do; but his carnal lust; and his rigid fuck tool got the better of him!

Then, much to his surprise, Catherine played right into his hand.

"It's way too far to take the path back to the van. Maybe if we take a shortcut across this valley we can cut our time in half." It was Catherine herself who made the suggestion that Jeff had troubled himself over.

"Sounds ok to me." Jeff replied to the pretty brunette reporter. "Lead the way, Cath! I'll follow you."

Catherine took off her high heeled shoes and replaced them with a pair of sandals she had in the large over the shoulder carry bag she had with her. She then set off down the hill; into what to her was a thick, wooded shortcut to their waiting van.

Jeff knew this was in fact; the place he would finally make his dreams of the sexy Ms Herridge come true! If she put up a struggle to his soon to come, assault on all of her lovely fuck-holes; the densely wooded area would cover the sight and sounds of his dastardly deed!

The horny, cameraman picked up his camera and sound equipment, and followed the sexy figure of the news lady as she disappeared into the wooded thicket.

When she reached the bottom of the hill, Catherine realised that perhaps she had made a mistake in suggesting that they take this route. The branches and thick bushes pricked at her skin and clothes.

Jeff stayed a few steps behind his soon to be sexual conquest. The view he had of the very curvy figure; and the swaying of her sexy, round ass; only intensified the lust in him.

Catherine stopped next to a tree and placed her shoulder bag by it's trunk. She had picked up a stone in her sandal and needed to remove it before continuing on.

Besides, it gave her a chance to catch her breath and get her bearings. She decided as she bent over to remove the stone, that perhaps she and Jeff had better return back up the hill. This was turning out not to be the convenient short-cut she had envisioned it to be.

Jeff came upon the scene and laid his camera and equipment on the ground. A quick glance about him showed that this would be the perfect spot to fulfill his carnal lust. No one would be able to see or hear the screams which would soon come forth from Catherine Herridge as he violated and raped her lovely fuck-holes.

He paused for a moment to take in the vision before him.

Bent over; Catherine's taut, round, ass was inviting his fuck pole to impale it. As his cock became even harder; he silently slipped out of his clothes. His rigid manmeat pointing toward the lovely lady's sexy butt.

He walked up behind the bent over figure and lifted up the hem of her short skirt. This revealed the round, white panties covered ass he was soon to make his own.

As Catherine tried to pick the stone out of her sandal, she braced herself against the tree with her free hand to keep her balance.

"I've been thinking, Jeff." She began, "Maybe we should go back up..." Catherine stopped in mid sentence as she felt the presence of Jeff's hands on her buttocks.

"What are you..." was all she was able to get out of her surprised mouth as she was roughly shoved against the tree. Her hands went out before her and broke her fall. The rough bark of the tree scratched the soft skin on the palms of her hands.

Before she could comprehend what was happening to her; Jeff tore off her lacy white panties. He grabbed onto her hips and slid his rigid penis between the round, soft , fleshy cheeks of her beautiful bottom.

"No! Please don't! I..." was all the resistance which the frightened brunette could offer.

Jeff placed the tip of his turgid penis against Cath's forbidden hole.

"I've waited a long time for this; you cockteasing slut!"

With further ado, Jeff forced his rigid ass reamer into Catherine's tight anal opening! She bit her lips in pain as his cock entered her ass.

Jeff grunted as he forcefully thrust his hips forward. Each thrust pushed his cock ever deeper into Catherine's lovely butt. Soon, his cock was totally impaled inside of the pretty reporter's anal cavity.

Catherine; although she was no stranger to anal sex; was horrified at what was happening. She enjoyed the pleasures of anal copulation; but, this sudden violation; this violent rape of her backdoor cherry was as humiliating to her, as it was painful!

Jeff continued his thrusting up the pretty brunettes anal passage. His wanton, carnal, lust had overtaken him. He couldn't stop his assault on catherine's flower of purity, even if he wanted to. Raping that oh so very tight ass was all that mattered!

Catherine; much to her horror; was now moving her hips in unison to the invading male member now reaming her no longer tight ass-hole!

"Oh God!" She thought to herself. "I'm being raped up the ass and I'm going to cum!"

Jeff and Catherines breaths became more labored as they could both feel an oncoming orgasm.

Jeff could feel his balls tighten as his precum started to leak from the tip of his thrusting fuck pole into the tight ass of the pretty brunette.

Catherine, reached down between her thighs and began to finger her love mound and clitty with a lustful intent.

She cried out as her orgasm overtook her. Her fingers and Jeff's pistoning cock up her ass had done their jobs only too well.

Jeff, upon feeling the spasming of Cath's pussy and the tightening of her sphincter around his cock; let loose a torrential stream of jism deep within the confines of the brunette's forbidden fuck hole. Over and over again; his penis deposited it load of love goo inside of Ms Herridge's soft, round, butt!

When their orgasms were through; Jeff kept his flacid cock inside of the newswoman's ass. He did not want this feeling of lust and conquest to end.

Catherine was sobbing! Pain and humiliation had overcome her. She could not have believed that she would have climaxed while having her anal flower violated and raped!

Jeff took his spent love pole out of the red, tight, hole it had just made his own.

Catherine said a silent prayer of thanks as her fuck ordeal was at last over.

But it wasn't over for Jeff. Not just yet! The turned on cameraman still had two more of the pretty, shapely, newswoman's love holes to fill and call his own!

He grabbed Catherine by her shoulders and turned her around to face him. Pressing on her shoulders he had her drop to her knees in front of him. He moved forward, trapping her body between the rough bark of the tree trunk and his hips in front of her face.

Catherine knew what was coming next! She had no resistance left in her. All she wanted to do was let Jeff finish with his sexual duties so that this nightmare would end.

"Suck it, bitch!" Jeff commanded as his stiffening cock neared Cath's pretty, red lipped, mouth.

Catherine opened her mouth and felt the shaft of Jeff's penis enter her oral cavity. She gagged as he slowly shoved his penis down her throat.

The bitter taste of her anal cavity mingled with the salty taste of Jeff's jism. She had never even thought of sucking a guy's cock after it had just been removed from someone's ass; especially her own!

To her surprise, and discust, she began to suck and lick on the turgid member being pushed down her throat.

"Yea! That's it baby! Suck me good!" Jeff was breathless as he said this. Catherine Herridge was sucking HIS cock! And right after it had just fucked her sweet, tight, ass!

Catherine found that she could not help herself. She started to suck the cock in her face with a feeling of lust.

As the camera man faced-fucked her; the pretty reporter found herself, once again; starting to enjoy what was happening to her.

Her lips and tongue began to carress the entire length of the fuck pole; sliding in and out of her talented mouth!

Catherine could feel Jeff's body stiffen; his load of cum would soon fill her mouth and throat.

Jeff moaned as his first spurt of love seed deposited itself into the throat of the pretty lady he was face fucking. Catherine swallowed and sucked every drop of cum being shot into her mouth.

Jeff grabbed her head and pulled his spasming love tool from her beautiful mouth. His penis continued to let loose its love seed all over Catherine's surprised face.

When he had finished with his facial on the Foxxy News brunette; Jeff looked down at the lovely girl. His jism was spread all over her beautiful; just fucked; face.

Before Cath could say a word; the stud, blond, laid her back against the tree. He forced her legs apart. The sight of her soft, perfect legs and thighs caused his cock to rise once more.

Jeff thrust his love pole into the dark, hairly, pussy before him. Catherine's pussy was wet with desire and welcomed the entire length of Jeff's cock almost effortlessly.

Their two bodies moved in unison; no longer a violent rape: but a welcome act of love and desire.

Catherine's pussy gripped Jeff's thrusting cock with it's soft, inviting walls of flesh. Jeff could only marvel at how hot and incredibly tight Cath's pussy was!

The thrusting of their bodies only served to increase the lust from deep within themselves.

The pretty brunette felt a warmth begin to grow inside her hot, moist, love mound.

Jeff felt the cum rise in his cock: the tine had come.

Almost simultaineously, Catherine and Jeff came! Their orgasms overwhelmed and consumed the both of them.

Catherine's love hole clutched at the throbbing cock embedded in it. Pullling, squeezing, and finally extracting all of the love juice it had to give.

Jeff got off of Ms Herridge; their fuck and rape session was over. His carnal cravings for the pretty short haired reporter; at last, satisfied.

Jeff began to pick up his clothes from the floor of the forest where he had dropped them.

Catherine looked at the man who had just taken and violated her with a look of anger. She fished around her large shoulder bag. Trying to find some tissue to clean the cum off of her face.

"Goddammit all Jeff! Why did you have to rape me that way?" Catherine sounded more like a scolding mother than a woman who had just been violently raped!

"You know very well that I had a large tube of lubricant in my bag. Why couldn't you wait before shoving your pecker up my ass? I'm going to be sore now for a whole week; thank's to you!"

"Sorry; Cath; my love." Jeff was smiling an impish grin at the pretty Foxxy News reporter he had just fucked.

"Remember now." he continued; "This was MY fantasy fuck this week! You fuck fantasy comes next week! I can hardly wait to see what you have in mind!"

"Oh you can rest assured my horny lover;" Catherine began; "I will fuck your lights out and have you begging for more!"

The two Foxxy Net News employees picked up their belongings, and began the slow climb back up the hill out of the woody thicket they were in.

"It's not a rape fantasy is it?" Questioned Jeff. " One rape a month is all I can do."

"Just wait and see." said the pretty brunette. "Cath is just full of sexy surprises; lover boy!"

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers