Hung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers

He saw her standing with Veronica. They had both changed into shorts. Julie was dressed somewhat conservatively, but Veronica's white shorts looked like they had been painted onto her body. He could see the whale tail of her thong peeking out from her low cut waistline in the back

"Oh there you are, Henry," Julie greeted him with the smile of a hostess. "Veronica and I were just talking about you. Did I see Nan leave?'

"Uh... yeah," Henry mumbled looking down at the ground. "Um, she wasn't feeling well. Something she ate I think. She insisted that I stay and pay my respects. You know, Ben being my boss and all. I'll get a ride home with someone or call a taxi."

"You can ride with me," Veronica offered without hesitation.

'Uh... yeah. Okay," Henry accepted hesitantly. "Look, Julie, can I have a word with you inside. It won't take long."

"Of course, Henry," Julie replied politely putting her hand on his arm. "I was just about to give Veronica a tour of the house. Ben will be tied up with those clients over there for at least the next hour and we were getting bored."

It wasn't what Henry had in mind but he had no choice. Once they finished the tour he was hoping to get Julie alone for a quick fuck. His balls would just have to wait. They did a quick tour of the downstairs and went upstairs to see the master bedroom. It was huge. A tall king sized bed stood in the corner.

"Unfortunately not much happens here, at least not when Ben is around," Julie joked stepping into the bedroom. "He's all business. I honestly don't know how we produced two kids."

"You poor thing," Veronica said trying to sooth her. She slid a hand up Julie's arm and looked into her eyes. "A beautiful woman like you deserves a little pleasure from time to time."

"It's not so bad," Julie told her moving closer. "I have ways of keeping myself satisfied."

"I think I know exactly what you mean," Veronica whispered. Their lips were only inches apart. "A woman has to have her toys when a good man is not around."

Their lips met. Henry watched completely bewildered. They carried on like he wasn't even there. He saw Julie open her mouth. Their tongues mingled. Henry's cock quickly grew hard. Was he going to be witness to a lesbian show? Veronica's arms went around Julie and pulled her closer. The kiss continued. Their bodies ground together. Julie finally pushed Veronica away.

"But there is a good man around," Julie said looking over at Henry. "And we both know what he has to offer."

"Yes we do, don't we?" Veronica confirmed. She also turned to look at Henry.

Julie closed the bedroom door. Henry was speechless. After all, this is what he wanted, and two was better than one.

"Henry, aren't you going to join us?" Julie asked snapping him out of his trance.

Veronica and Julie were on the bed. Julie's shorts were unzipped in front and her top was pushed up over her tits. Veronica was sucking one of Julie's nipples while her hand dug around inside Julie's panties. Veronica's top and shorts were on the floor but she was still wearing her thongs.

Henry quickly ripped his clothes from his body. His cock was already hard and poked out like a battering ram from between his legs. He climbed onto the bed on his knees and fed his throbbing meat to Julie's waiting mouth. She eagerly sucked it between her lips and swirled her tongue across the sensitive knob.

Veronica pulled Julie's shorts and panties from her body. She clamped her mouth over the shaved pussy and sucked on the juicy plum between Julie's legs. Julie moaned around Henry's cock when she felt Veronica's tongue push into her body. Veronica lifted her head and looked at Henry with cunt juice glistening on her lips.

"Get back here and fuck me," she ordered before burying her face back in Julie's pussy.

Henry pulled his cock from Julie's drooling lips and scooted around behind Veronica. She was on her knees with her ass in the air. Henry looked down at her creamy cheeks and slid his cock between them. He pulled her thong to the side and slipped his bulbous knob between her folds. Veronica gasped when he pushed and buried his cock deep in her pussy.

Henry went slowly. He wanted the moment to last. He watched Julie squirming on the bed and pinching her nipples while Veronica eagerly sucked and slurped her juices from between Julie's legs. He looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of Veronica's tight pussy between her perfectly rounded spheres. If there was a heaven then Henry was there.

"Your turn, Julie," Veronica declared lifting her head from Julie's cunt. "You can eat my pussy while he fucks you."

Henry scooted on his knees between Julie's legs and buried his cock inside her cunt. Veronica pulled off her thong and swung her leg over Julie's head. Henry watched Julie's mouth open around Veronica's swollen sex as she lowered it to Julie's face. Veronica and Henry were facing each other. She pulled his head to hers and kissed him on the mouth using her tongue. The strong taste of Julie's pussy was still on her lips.

As much as he wanted to hold back Henry knew it was going to be impossible. His balls were rapidly filling with cum. Julie's tight cunt squeezed him each time he thrust it in and out of her pussy just adding fuel to the impending explosion. Veronica leaned forward and rubbed her fingertip across Julie's clit. It was too much for Julie to take.

Henry watched Julie stiffen just before her body thrashed in a series of violent jerks. Henry continued to drive his cock deep into her cunt. He felt his cock swell and was about to fill Julie's pussy when Veronica quickly pulled him out and clamped her lips around his shaft. Several powerful blasts of hot cum exploded into Veronica's mouth. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft until he was at last drained.

Henry sat back on the bed and watched Veronica lower her face until it was six inches above Julie's head. A steady stream of cum drooled from Veronica's lips into Julie's open mouth with some splashing on her lips in the process. Veronica then lowered her mouth to Julie's. The two of them kissed and shared his cum until it was all gone.

"Why don't you show me some of the toys you mentioned?" Veronica asked as they broke their embrace.

Henry grabbed his clothes and ran from the room. Veronica was going to be busy for some time so he called a taxi. When he arrived at home he saw his clothes and key possessions sitting on the driveway. He pounded on the door but there was no response. Henry didn't have a key because Nan had taken his to drive home. Henry piled his possessions into the taxi and headed for a motel.

Will Nan forgive Henry and let him back into the house? Will she be able to find an appropriate substitute for his big cock? Will his boss find out that he fucked his wife? Who else will Henry fuck with his big cock?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers
12