Hunger

Story Info
A man craving His woman more than ever...
1.6k words
4.33
18.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes into the room, His eyes roving over her possessively, hungrily, licking His lips slowly. She meets His gaze, a bit startled by His savage look as He smirks at her, growling softly.

"I need my mate now..." The words come out in a growl, sending her body into instant meltdown, feeling flames moving over her skin.

"I am yours for the taking, my love." Tilts her head, curious as to what possibly could have come over Him. He shows His teeth, His eyes narrowing as He gazes over her. She trembles taking a step back towards the wall a little nervous, feeling herself growing wetter and hotter.

"You will not talk, unless I ask you a direct question. You will not touch me until I tell you to do so. And above all else, and make sure you hear me on this; you will not cum until I tell you to do so. Do you understand, pet?"

She looks up at him, watching him, hesitant to agree with his terms but at the same time craving to do so. "As you wish, Master..." Purrs the words softly, her body trembling and weak at the intense look He is giving her, honoring her with.

He approaches quicker than she ever thought possible, merely taking three strides to her, towering over her; reminding her how small and slight she is. Her body trembles as she gazes up at His, needing to see the possession in His gaze, the hunger, and love.

His hands sink into her hair, fisting tightly, pulling her hair slightly as His mouth devours hers. Taking from her what was already freely given, purring gently as her hands settle on His waist. A low growl rumbles in His throat in warning, her hands drop away from Him quickly.

Tugging at her hair, He begins walking her backwards into the wall. His body pinning hers in place as His hands gently move to her neck, tilting her head back, roughly kneading the flesh causing her knees to go weak as His mouth continues to devour hers.

His hands move down to her shoulders, still roughly massaging, growling low in His throat at her purring. "Stay there, little one. No moving."

His voice roughened by a growl and His heavy breathing. Caressing her arms, His touch still rough but not enough to hurt her. His hands abruptly moving to her shirt, ripping and shredding it from her trembling body; watching His eyes flare with a dark desire.

She shivers, looking up at Him, completely baffled and lost by His actions but having no intent of stopping Him. His hands roughly caress her waist kneading the flesh, dragging her hips to His, grinding against her causing a small whimper to escape her. Her fingers curl as she tries to remember to stay still.

He smirks down at her, watching her struggle. His hands sliding over her rib cage, kneading roughly, His mouth grazing her neck moving up to nip her ear lobe as He growls in her ear. "That's my good pet, just stay still and let me have my way with you."

Her nipples peak through the thin lace of her red bra; His thumbs lightly caress them, teasing them into hardened pebbles. A shiver runs through her body as He lowers his mouth to her nipples feasting on them, the lace rubbing against them as His mouth works, causing her to growl in frustration.

Hearing her growl He smiles nipping one of the buds hard enough to make her whimper before swirling His tongue like a healing caress. His hands move behind her back, making her arch into Him as He continues to feast, slowly unclasping her bra, tearing it away from her body quickly.

His hands aggressively cup her breasts, squeezing and kneading the flesh, rough enough to leave small bruises but building the pleasure even more. His hands push her breasts up as His mouth lowers to them, aggressively feeding at the flesh, nipping and sucking.

Her hands move to His head, needing to hold Him to her. She feels His teeth sinking into her breast in warning, His eyes blazing up at her- instantly stilling her movements, placing her hands back on the wall. He leans back, gazing over her breasts slowly. "Stay still, baby."

His leg moves between hers, pushing against her mound, grinding against His leg, purring happily. He growls, pushing against her harder, His fingers sinking into her hips holding her still. "No, you bad little nymph...stay still."

She whimpers softly, nodding her head, stilling instantly. His hands gently pull her skirt up settling it up around her waist out of the way. Her thong still covering her dripping pussy, looking up at Him, watching that smirk come across His lips. She still jumps in surprise as He rips the garment from her.

She watches Him. His hands leaving her slowly, His gaze blazing at her in warning not to move. He fumbles with His pants, slowly loosening them, letting them pool around His feet for the time being.

His fingers knead her hip, sliding lower down her thigh, drawing her leg up and around His waist. He moves against her, teasing her with the thought. He slides over her clit causing her to gasp and moan, leaning her head back against the wall. "Not yet, love."

Taking a step back from her, slowly letting her leg slide down, she hears His softly growled demand, "On your knees, Princess..."

Sinking to her knees before Him, gazing up at Him as He steps closer to Him, the tip of His length pressing against her lips, demanding entrance. "Pleasure me with the heavenly mouth of yours."

Parting her lips slowly, caressing Him with her tongue, teasing Him, her hands caressing His thighs. His fingers sink into her hair, tilting her head back, pushing against her lips, growling softly in warning.

"Do not tease me, pet." She parts her lips, feeling Him sliding into her mouth, purring as He slides farther into her mouth.

His free hand caresses her throat gently, trying to relax her as He slides deeper into her mouth slowly gliding into her throat. "That's my girl...just relax for me love."

Slowly He picks up a rhythm, guiding her head taking complete control, His fingers tightening in her hair. Moaning around Him as His fingers gently massage Her scalp even as they tighten and pull her hair. It calms her more than anything else at the moment, as His speed increases.

Withdrawing from her mouth abruptly, guiding her up to His mouth, devouring her all over again. Growling softly against His lips, "Such a talented mouth..."

He quickly scoops her up cradling her fiercely in His arms, nibbling at her neck a bit harder than normal causing her to gasps and tremble in His arms. He lowers her to the bed, His hand on her chest making her lay back, slowly His hand slides down her body dropping to her skirt and removing it swiftly, tossing it behind Him.

His finger enters her suddenly, sliding deep for a moment before He withdraw it, gazing up at her. "I want you hotter, pet...I want your nectar flowing for me..."

She trembles shifting on the bed restlessly, His fingers curling into her hips, holding her still, His free hand lightly smacking her slit. "Stay still, naughty girl...I have plans for you and we are nowhere near done."

He teasingly caresses her stomach; His nails lightly rake over her skin, gooseflesh erupting over her body. Slowly His fingers curl into her hips as He drags her to the end of the bed, His gaze growing hungrier as His eyes travel over her; biting her lip as she tries to stay still for Him. "Stay still, beautiful."

He moves behind her, her gaze following Him as He slowly grabs two of their pillows, placing them behind her head, propping her up a bit.

Moving back around her, His hands traveling over her legs as He sinks to His knees between her legs causing her to tremble.

Slowly His hands drop to her feet caressing them lovingly, running His nails along her soles causing her toes to curl. "Do you have any idea how much I crave you, love...every day, every night...it's an addiction I have no chance of escaping."

"As much as I hunger for you...every second of every day..." Drawing her foot up to His mouth, licking from her heel to her toes, causing her to shift on the bed, hearing His growl she gazes at Him curling her fingers into the bed. He bites the arch of her foot, nearly making her come off the bed, moaning.

He chuckles softly, placing her foot on the edge of the bed, reaching for the scarves they left there from some other night. He takes the scarf tying her foot as close to the post as possible, moving to her other foot and repeating the process all over again.

Kissing His way up her body, suckling and nipping every inch of skin He comes into contact with, making her moan and purr, her hands sinking into His hair as He stops to suckle her beasts. She hears Him growl as His teeth sink deep suckling as His hands roughly take ahold of hers, stretching her arms over her head, holding her in place. "Stay pet..."

He nibbles her neck hearing her gasp softly pinching her nipple and twisting it in punishment for disobeying His order. He leans over her, tying her wrists together with another scarf, slipping off the bed as He ties the other end of the scarf to the bed, giving her no slack...