Hunger Ch. 01

Story Info
She begins to understand her deepest needs.
1.4k words
3.94
15.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
openzipper
openzipper
11 Followers

I am straddled across his body, my legs bent and gripping his hips, my hands on his chest and my head bent forward as the last wave of my orgasm ripples up from my groin. I feel the final contraction dissipate and the warm flow of my juice begin to seep from my body. Collapsing on him I gasp for breath and inhale the musky scent of his unwashed body. I feel the scratch of his unshaven growth rub against my cheek like a rasp as I recover from my stupor and I know he wants me to concentrate on finishing him.

"Your turn" I say, smiling and kissing him lightly on the lips. I lean down, nuzzle his neck and then snake out my tongue to lick behind his ear and make him squirm. I know what he wants, the way he likes to cum. I raise myself back slowly, scraping my faded nails down his chest, twirling the soft twisted hair that sprouts from his sternum. Resting my fingertips against his nipples, I tease him by tilting my head back so that my long chestnut hair falls down and rests on his balls which lie just below my ass. I fell him push up involuntarily as if he could escape the maddening touch by sticking his cock further inside my still swollen cunt.

"Come on" he pleads and grasps my hips with his hands, trying to lift me off. I resist and push back hard against him, grinding our pubic bones together. He tugs at me again and, finally, I relent and leer at him as I move my pussy slowly along the length of his cock until the engorged head of his prick lies just at the entrance of my hole. Lifting myself off of him, I hear a thud as his rigid cock, made slippery by my cum, slaps down onto his stomach and quivers expectantly. I stare at it, fascinated by its incessant trembling as it waits to be engulfed and taken once again to a warm and wet hiding place.

Swinging my leg so that my head rests above his thighs, I scooch back and lower my head to his scrotum and my breasts to his belly. As I burrow my face to his sac I arch my back and lift my gaping hole to the sky so that he can see the glistening wound he has made with his cock. I rest my head on his thigh as I take one of his aching, straining custard filled eggs into my mouth. I feel him lift his body off the mattress and then drop in response to the quick shot of pain that the suckling creates. I feel the squidgy tubes that run from the ball to the base of his shaft and think about the creamy fluid that will soon course through them before being shot out from the purple head that now sits atop my firmly closed fist.

As I pump him slowly, I lick the fine crease between the two plums that are disappearing into his body as the wrinkled skin that holds them draws taught from my ministrations. His cock, angry and engorged, has dried in the warm air and a faint white crust mutes the tone of the thin skin that is stretched tight about the veiny muscle that holds me forever enthralled. I gather the saliva in my mouth and run my lips along the underside of his spear leaking out my dribble as I move, catching it with my fingers and massaging it around his girth and then I glide my wet fist over the head, squeezing it gently to encourage the drop of his own emission that has peeked out of the little slit centered in the helmet of his penis.

I look back to see him with his head turned to the ceiling, eyes closed, mouth half open as I slide my hand along his cock, slowing as I reach the top and twisting my fist just beneath the ridge that divides the head from the shaft. I am thirsty now and I lift my head and reach out my tongue, gliding the tip of it around his hole and, impossibly, feeling his cock swell even more. I try to place the very end of my wet pink muscle into his hole and am rewarded when I withdraw it and see a thin line of dew as delicate and fine as spider's silk. I open my mouth wide and exhale gently onto the gleaming head which has begun to weep clear liquid in response to my steady strokes.

As I wrap my mouth around that wondrous knob I hear him gasp and mumble incoherently. I feel him strain and push as he tries to get more of his cock deeper into my throat. I grip him firm and ease my head back, letting my spit flow down his stiff dick and run down my fingers where most of it is captured while the rest drips and is caught by his pubic hair. I place the head of his cock against my cheek and rub it back and forth as I bob my head.

A familiar heat begins to grow between my legs as his excitement makes me yearn to have him inside of me again. I begin to throb as the emptiness in my womb and the tingle of my clitoris cloud my mind. I reach for his hand and place it on my ass. He understands and runs a finger between my cheeks, collecting the sweat to moisten his fingertips. He strokes my labia and dips a finger into me. I push back hard. He takes his finger out and slides it over my clit and I am stunned by how quickly I have begun to drip again. He rubs the sopping hair that protects my pussy and gently strokes my lips with my own slippery cum. He tries, but I am unfulfilled. I need a thick, hard cock in my cunt. Something I can ride, something I can slide along and grip. Something I can draw deep inside, impale myself on, gorge myself with, ram against until my hysteria is abated. I want him in my mouth and I want him in my pussy, together, at the same time.

Anguished, I determine to satisfy him the way he wants. I speed up the strokes on his cock and lengthen them so that my grip runs from the base of his dick to the tip of the head. I once again engulf the deep colored helmet with my lips, greasing it with spit so that it slides with slight friction as I work my head just down to the ridge before pulling back up. I let go of his shaft and using just my mouth to work his cock I take my hands and place them on the inside of his muscled thighs and spread his legs. He follows my guidance because he knows what is coming and he is past the point of wanting to wait.

I reach down and, while cupping his sac, rub a fingertip around his anus. I pull on his balls, stretching them down, milking them to encourage his ejaculation. I can feel him tense and marvel at how such a small action can always bring him to the end. I slow the tugging, open my mouth wide and lick the top of his cock. It swells and dances, a marionette guided by the flicking of my tongue. I hear his breath deepen and quicken. He moves a hand to himself wanting to end the torment. I grab it at the wrist and gently bite his prick, warning him to stay away. Whimpering, he drops his hand to his side, grips the sheets and waits.

I move swiftly, grabbing his swollen cock and placing half of it in my mouth. With force and deliberation, I slide myself along its length. I tickle his balls once more. I feel him lift his torso from the bed as his entire body tenses and I hear his agonized groan as his cock pulses and the first jet of slimy cum flies against the walls of my cheeks. I lay still while he pumps his hips and shoots more of the hot juice into my mouth. I don't move as he quivers when he squeezes his prick and extracts the last drop of his essence. I wait motionless until he softens and shrinks and slips quietly from my mouth.

I touch myself and remember my own ache and unfulfilled need.

openzipper
openzipper
11 Followers