Hunger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
openzipper
openzipper
11 Followers

For the first time I work two digits inside of another woman and watch as she bends her knees to drive my probes deeper into her sopping cavern. This brings her head down closer to my torso, lowers her mouth to my honey pot and brings her tongue out and prepares to lap the swollen protuberance that is my clit.

I am breathless with anticipation and work to keep my eyes open so I can watch as this stranger slakes her thirst from the well of my desire. She rotates her head to look at me and with a knowing smile she turns back to drink from the spring between my legs when the thick air is shattered by a violent ringing.

With a start she stands up straight and stares at me with a wide-eyed look of panicked dismay. She glances at her watch and swears.

"Is next appointment." she laments. "I must answer door. Get dressed now please."

"No, no, no." I whine. "Please don't answer. Maybe they will go away. Please."

But I am too late and she exits the curtained area. In a fog I listen to her unlock the door and speak to her patron, explaining that she is running a few minutes late. As I finish buttoning my jeans I catch their chatter about the rain that has started to fall. And as I pull my boots onto my feet I hear her walk back to me.

I look up and see the same hunger in her eyes that I feel throughout my body. She strides over to me, takes my hand and thrusts it back between her legs pressing it against her butterfly. She writhes slightly, kisses my cheek and tells me to come back soon.

I stride out of the shop with my head down, not acknowledging or perceiving her next client, and step into the driving rain that is washing away the grime of the city.

openzipper
openzipper
11 Followers
12