Hunger For Love

Story Info
Morphin Volkonsky gazed below from his bedchamber...
20.1k words
4.53
11.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manza
Manza
3 Followers

Chapter 1.

Morphin Volkonsky gazed below from his bedchamber on the occupants of his domain. His dark red eyes meandered through the tribes of black-clad Goths, ragged men, women and children that calls this underground hole of Metro Station their home.

Clutching his itching throat, he tried to find a way to divert his attention from his thirst. It had been four days since his last feeding and theMembershaven't find a new occupant for theGuest Areafor him to feed on. Most of theGuestsare weak already, so he can't afford to feed from any of them for the time being or else they will certainly die.

"What's taking them so long?" he hissed.They should have found a new occupant by now.

Tormented, starving, and friendless, he continued to watch the humans from below. Couples strolling around, families gathering together for the night, group of friends hanging along, all seems to mocking his loneliness.

Morphin sighed. Why is it that it's bothering him? He had been alone for more than 400 years ever since his family died. He doesn't care about anything else other than surviving, to sustain himself every now and then. To keep himself alive.

Morphin sighed again. He keep on saying that, that his self alone is his only ally, that he doesn't need anyone or anything else that will take part on his life, that he can make it through his endless existence without any complication rather than to continue living.

But as he watched those people, those humans with finite lives that all are living and surviving in a moving phase along with their loved ones, he's having doubts if being alone is really what he wants for himself for the centuries and even eons to come.

Suddenly, from his deep wondering in his inner thought, his phone rang, answering it, it was Carla, the Head of the Members, "Boss, we got a new one."

Morphin sniffed the air, he can smell it already. A new fragrance had just arrived inside the Metro Station, and she got a very sweet aroma. "Give her the best room available," he ordered in deep a commanding voice.

"Sure Boss," she said and the line dies.

Morphin flipped his phone close and using his ability, he Teleported inside the room where his next Guest will stay.

In the darkness, he waited.

----------

Thank God I finally found a good place to stay.Willow thought as she entered the room that the woman named Carla had provided for her inside the Metro Station.

It's not that bad on her opinion, the room is actually tidy enough. There's a bed, enough to accommodate two people, and a lots of pillows all over, a bathroom with a shower, a little kitchen, a wardrobe and an overused office desk, quite disorganized but not unclean.

And to be honest, the entire place is not that bad too. Even though Metro Station is an abandon place where most of the occupants are vagrants and homeless people. The areas outside her room where most of the occupants are staying aren't that bad of a place too. That except for the old stains and graffiti on the walls, everything about the place is neat and tidy, a comfortable place for people to accommodate.

Dropping her bags on the floor, she throws herself to the soft cushion of the bed. She's so damn tired after those last four days that she'd been running away from those men commissioned by her parents to take her back ever since the day that she runs away from home.

Her Family, the McKenzies, the richest and the most powerful Family in all of Detroit. They have connections on almost everything from banks, hotels, down to the department stores, that why it is almost impossible to hide from them in this city except if she will hide inside an underground hole which is what she's doing at the moment.

She let out a heavy sigh. Why does she have to be born a McKenzie? Most people think that she's very lucky for being the only daughter of the richest man in Detroit and therefore being also his only heir. But they don't have any idea how nightmarish her life is with them.

Every single day that passes by that she is with them, she experience nothing but them always trying to dictate her life and her future. Telling and sticking into her thick skull things like she will do this when she reached this age or she will do that when the right time comes. She could have tolerated all of those if it will just be her future that they will dictate, she can sacrifice her personal aims for them because they are her parents and she loves them.

But when they settled an arranged marriage for her to marry the son of their business partner, that already brought her over the edge. She can tolerate them on dictating her life and her future but she will never allow them to dictate who she will love and most of all, who she will marry.

That is why, with as much money that she can bring with her, along with some clothes, she runs away from home, away from her family, away from her friends, and away from the control of her father over her.

Closing her eyes, she tried to throw away those negative thought off her head, she's in need of some rest right now. Tired from running, tired from hiding, she needs some time to relax and enjoy the peaceful time of slumber.

Resting away all her thought, she drifted into a deep sleep.

----------

When Morphin was certain that the new Guest had finally fallen to sleep, he swiftly and silently moved from the dark corner where he hides to the bedside of the serenely sleeping girl.

For the entire hour since she arrived, he'd been restraining himself so badly to not attack her and bite that soft luscious flesh of her and taste that sweet blood. He is not just hungry that he can't almost control himself any longer, but the girl also has the sweetest scent that he ever scented in his life. Sweet, mouthwatering, intoxicating.

His fangs are growing and getting sharper already. His burning throat can no longer wait to be quenched by her blood.

The girl lies on her stomach, hugging a huge pillow on her sleep. She had a very nice stature, slender shoulder and plump pear shaped waist. She's kind of petite also, probably just standing at 167 cm, or could be a little shorter. She got a very beautiful blonde hair that that ends on her waist and a smooth and creamy complexion.

She had a British dialect when he heard her spoke earlier with Carla about the rent, along with an accent that is kind of childish and immature.

The only part that is unknown to him is her face, he haven't got a good view of it ever since she'd arrived.

He's extremely thirsty and he wants nothing more than to take a bite from her, but a little peek on her lovely face could make a nice appetizer for him before the main course, there would be no harm in doing so.

Morphin gently flipped her, amazed on how soft her body was. She still serenely sleeps, unaware of his presence, unaware of everything. Her face is being obstructed by the strands of her hair, giving him of no full view of her. He slowly brushed those obstructions with his fingers, finally confirming his assumption. He was right, she's really lovely, her face is so cute, a combination of womanhood and youth, innocence and wisdom. She looks like the kind of woman who is simple, shy and gentle, the kind of being that he could never be.

He crawled above her without bearing his weight to her, caging her completely with his body. Removing the strands of hair that piled up on her shoulder, he exposed her neck while his gaze is still locked on her loveliness. Morphin can't understand it, but there is something on the girl that magnetized him. Not attraction or carnal desire, but something more like instinct, instinct that tell him to be near her.

Pushing away those thought, he prepared himself to sink his fangs on her, to sate his hunger. But before he could do so, the girl's eyes opened. Morphin stiffened at first but sooner he realized that she's not fully conscious, for her eyes are still weary and half-shuttered. It's certainly just one of those instances that humans slightly woke up in the middle of their sleeps before going back to deep slumbers again.

The girl smiles at him, probably thinking that she's seeing him in her dreams, not knowing that he's more than real. And even though he is, having him on her dream will certainly turns it into a nightmare.

The moment could have been simple, but the next thing that happens changes everything, complicate everything. When their eyes met, it was like a cannonball had hit his chest, like a huge explosion that occurred within his being.

He jumped away from her, another explosion again. His lips parted as he tried to comprehend. Thunderous bombs blasted again and again.

This girl...it's her.

A rhythm of echoing boom...he clutched his chest...it was heartbeat. Morphin is hearing his heartbeat for the first time in 400 years. His lungs begun to expand, waking. She was bringing him back to life.

Beading in cold sweats, Morphin fiercely shook his head in denial. He can't believe it. This is impossible.

He had beenRevived.

Something that can only be accomplished by a single person.

His destinedBride.

----------

It had been two weeks ever since she moved on Metro Station that Willow had been having this weird feeling. Everywhere she goes, despite of the time and place, she swears to God that she always carry this feeling that someone else is just right behind her, watching every single move and breath that she make.

Even now, when she just bought her groceries, for the entire trip from Metro Station, up to the store, and now back again to Metro Station, the feeling of being watched never disappear.

"Hi there," Carla greeted her.

"Hi," she greeted back softly, almost like a whisper.

"How's your stay?" she asked.

Beside the extreme paranoia, "Great," Willow said. "The room is good."

"Okay, good thing to know," Carla nodded. "By the way, if you need something, anything, just tell us and we'll gladly help."

"Sure," she smiled, grateful. "Thank you."

As she walked towards her room, one of the two guys who is along with Carla approached her and mumbled something. "What was that for?" the guy silently asked. It was almost inaudible but Willow can sense the anger on his voice.

"Nothing," she replied. "I just feel that something weird is going on."

"What do you mean?" he asked again.

She looked at them and they ceased their conversation and looked away from each other. Whatever it is that they are talking about? They surely don't want her to hear a thing about it.

Later that night, Willow gets more anxious, the feeling of being watched didn't ceases and into her dismay, it even gets worst. The people around her are stating to act weird especially Carla whom she thought is hiding something sinister from her, something that might jeopardized her safety and most of all her life.

And what makes it a lot worst than? Is that she can't leave the place because she had nowhere to go except going back to her parents. And between that and this, she'll rather choose this.

Cocooning herself on her blanket, she tried to stay awake, hyperventilating, afraid to fall to sleep and give that enigmatic being a chance to catch her defenseless.

But even though awake, what can she actually do. She knows that the moment that something dangerous gets into her, she'll froze like an ice.

"Whoever you are there?" she sobbed, speaking towards the darkness that succumb her room. "Please don't hurt me."

----------

Morphin clenched his hand into fist as he watched her cry. It pains him to hell seeing her in that condition while he can't do a single thing to ease it. And what makes everything a lot worst than it already is, is that he's the reason behind it.

Ever since that night that she Revived him, he'd been keeping his eyes on her at every movement that she does. The task wasn't that hard to accomplish since they share the same sleep pattern. The girl is mostly awake at night and asleep in the morning, so it wasn't much of a problem to keep an eye on her.

He just wants to keep her safe but ending up scaring her to death. If only he can expose himself to her, he could have run to her side and comforts her. But no, he can't. Not like this, not in these circumstances. If he does, he will surely lose her for good and he doesn't want that thing to happen.

His Bride finally settled to sleep. She'd gone weary and tired from all the crying and worrying that slumber had overpowered her willpower to stay awake.

Only then that he got the chance to be near her, to touch once again, and as always she emits that calming warmth that sooths him every single time that he watched her sleep.

He knows that he'd been scaring her non-stop from all the following, but that is necessary. He wants her to stay safe, to be away from harm, and only he can protect her all the time.

Suddenly, a huge sound of explosion emitted from the outside that both startled him and awaken his Bride. In an instance, he disappeared from her field of sight the moment that she opened her eyes.

----------

Willow was awakened by the sound of  an explosion. Scared and grasping heavily for air, she listened to the noises of people running, the banging of metals and screams of pain from the outside of her room.

"What's going on?" she asked herself.

Shaking in utter fear, she forced herself to move out of her bed to check what's going on outside. Thick smokes, dusts, and the strong stench of gunpowder and gasoline that are spread all over the place is what welcomed her.

There are people running, screaming within the black smokes, screaming with either pain or rage. She could hear so many voices but see no one.

Her shaking intensified. Maybe it was a really bad idea getting out of her room. The outside is in a total mess.

Willow tried to find her way back to her room, but she was in a total astray. The gunpowder and gasoline hurt her eyes that she can't see clearly where she's going.

"Get down!" Somebody shouted to her.

She immediately complied, at a corner of her field of vision, she saw a huge man who is about to smash her with a baseball bat, but shot him with a huge stone on the head that knock him unconscious.

She then felt somebody grabbing her arm, pulling her up to her feet. It was a person dressed in a ragged leather jacket, with black gloves, wearing a mask and goggles. The person removed the mask and goggles and it turns out to be Carla. "What are you doing here?" she exclaimed, trying her best to be audible in the middle of these chaos.

It took her some times before replying. "I heard..." she coughed. "Explosion!" she coughed again. "I check it out!"

"You should have stayed in your room!" she said. "Now, get back!"

"What's happening here?" Willow asked.

"The gangsters here started a riot! The entire Metro Station is on chaos right now!"

That's actually really obvious at the moment.

"MOVE!" she pushed her to the side. She saw that there was another attacker who is approaching them. Carla swiftly picked the baseball bat from the guy that she knocked down earlier and smashed the attacking guy to the face. "It's not safe out here!" she said to her. "Get back to your room!"

She wanted to but she can't. The smokes are too thick for her to find her way back to her room. More explosions ignited along with the sound of footsteps that are coming their way.

"RUN!" she ordered her.

Willow complied immediately hearing the huge panic on Carla's voice, forcing her shaking feet to move, she run through the narrowing corridors of Metro Station, blinded, unsure where she's going and with no safe place to stay. She runs like a helpless hare in the middle of a bull stampede.

After running for she does not know how long, her trembling legs finally gave up. Stumbling to the ground, she curved herself into a ball at one corner, needing some security in the middle of all these madness.

Then someone she couldn't see said, "Come with me." It was an angel's voice, deep and manly.

Huge, cold hands hold hers, kneading away her anguish. The relief was magical.

The next thing she knows, she's on her feet once again with the angel holding her hand.

----------

Morphin cursed as he tried to find a way to move his Bride out of this current disarray in Metro Station. They'd been running from here to there but he can't still find a safe place to shelter her.

If only he could just Teleport them back to her room, he could have done that a long time already. But he cannot risk to expose his true identity to her, especially now that he'd finally come into contact with her, she will surely freak out.

The smoke is thinning to where they are heading but they are also getting more exposed to the eyes of the awaiting assaulters that are attacking people that they don't recognize as allies.

Morphin cursed again. There are three people ahead of them, all armed with weapons and are itching to use them. He immediately hid his confused Bride behind him when those men dashed towards them for an attack.

The first one swings a pipe directly to his head. Catching that piece of metal, he sent him flying with a kick. He punched the second attacker to the face right before he could execute his attack, which immediately knocked him unconscious. The last one succeeded on hitting him on the shoulder, thanks to the distraction that the first two caused him. However, such futile force can only tickle his immortal body. He get rid of the last one spinning him down to the ground

The path is cleared once again. And taking his Bride's hand, he dragged her into another run. "Where are we going?" she panted.

"A safe place is good idea."

"Why all of these are happening?"

Morphin's teeth gritted in irritation. It's all because of theCommonerscausing troubles again. TheCommonersare the casual homeless people that stay in Metro Station. They serve as cover ups to make the Metro Station appears like an ordinary abandoned place for the homeless instead of a home of a 492 years old Vampire. But the problem with them not knowing anything about him as the owner of the place is that he also doesn't have any control over them unlike theMembersthat serves him. So whenever they decide to start a ruckus that turns the Metro Station into a chaotic place, he has no any way to stop them. "Just a regular riot day for them, don't mind it. It will end up anytime soon."

His Bride didn't like the sarcasm. "You're not helping," she sobbed, her entire body still shaking fiercely in fear.

"Sorry."

They are already getting far from the commotions but they are also heading deeper into the unoccupied areas of Metro Station. Once Morphin had assured that they are far away enough from the riot of the Commoners, they decreased their phase from running to walking.

He looked around, assuring that no one had followed. "I think we lost them."

His Bride fell to her knees, panting and sucking heavily for air after all that non-stop running.

----------

Willow felt like her breathing ceases when she took her first glance on her savior.

Never in her life had she seen a man this good-looking, if the word "good-looking" is enough to explain his exquisite beauty. In just a single glance, his great features instantly registered in her mind.

Heavily layered hair, jet black in general with grey and silver streaks at some strands, his face is flawless attached with a pair of striking crimson colored eyes, a straight nose and a set of full and perfectly curved light red lips that looks smoother than rose petals, a pale skin complexion that almost leveled hers only paler. And even though it is well covered with his white t-shirt and black and heavy coat, the curves, the curves of the muscles of his slender body were very visible on her sense sight even in the darkness.

Manza
Manza
3 Followers