Hunny's First Lesson

Story Info
She meets her Master.
2.6k words
4.29
65.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of His door, trying to calm herself. Closing her eyes, she took several deep breaths. In one trembling hand, she held the key to the apartment, together with the short note that had been sent to her that morning.

The note contained two lines and an address. She was to present herself at that address at precisely 8 p.m. and she was to wear her sexiest outfit.

She nervously smoothed her palms over the form-fitting gray skirt she was wearing. It clung to her hips, and while it reached to her ankles, it was slit on both sides, almost up to her hip, nearly exposing the tiny scrap of lace that barely covered her sex. She wore a sheer white blouse over a lacy beige bra…her dark nipples showing through the lace. She looked down at her feet, encased in strappy sandals. She whispered to herself, “you’ll do…” and laughed softly at her own silliness.

She glanced at her watch and caught her breath…it was two minutes to 8 p.m. She quickly fit the key into the lock, swallowing nervously as the lock clicked open. Squaring her shoulders, she pushed at the door and stepped through, letting it close behind her.

She walked a few paces, looking around. In a low, husky voice she called out a tentative hello. She heard a male voice respond, “In here.” She followed the sound…walking down a corridor, to a door that stood ajar. She went in, heard the voice say “Close it behind you.” Nodding obediently, she shut the door. She blinked a few times adjusting to the dim light, the only illumination in the room coming from a few candles.

She walked toward the candles. He watched her approach, noting her graceful carriage and the fluidity of her movements. He smiled appreciatively as her skirt parted, revealing her strong brown legs and softly rounded thighs. The candlelight threw her curves into sharp relief, the flickering lights shining through the sheer blouse.

Her eyes grew accustomed to the candlelight and she saw Him; He was lounging indolently in a large armchair. Her heart began to pound. As she neared, she caught the sharp clean scent of him…soap and the cool spiciness of cologne.

She stopped right in front of Him, her eyes darting over His figure. She couldn't make out His face, but she could tell He was bare-chested, and wearing only a loose pair of pants. She moved to her knees in a single graceful motion, kneeling between His legs. The candles were strategically placed so that the light fell upon her; it made her dark brown hair shine with gold lights; and illuminated her face, revealing speaking brown eyes that sparkled with their own inner light, and the soft fullness of her lips. Her cafe au lait skin gleamed in the light. He could smell her perfume, the scent of wild roses underlying a spicy citrus scent.

She waited for Him to speak, and when He didn't say a word, she said softly, "How may i please You, Master?"

He responded with a low chuckle... "you know what pleases Me, slut. But I will humour you to get you started...remove your clothes. Now." His last word held a note of command that made her thrill. As she nodded, He added, "And as you strip, tell Me what you have to offer Me."

She flushed, biting her lip nervously. At her hesitation, His voice became harsh..."Do you understand Me, slut?" She answered softly, "yes, Sir." He quirked an eyebrow, saying..."well, then?"

She swallowed once, then began to speak...He listened to her low, sexy voice...so warm and inviting..."i offer You my mouth, Sir...for You to gag, to bind, to fill with Your shaft."

She raised herself on her knees, slowly unbuttoning the sheer white blouse, and shrugging it off her shoulders. She unclasped her bra, and slid it off, her breasts bobbing as they were freed. She cupped her soft breasts, saying, "i offer You my breasts...for You to play with...to tease...to twist.. to torture..."

She got to her feet gracefully, reaching behind her to unzip her skirt. The movement pushed her breasts out, the soft flesh jiggling. He noted, smiling to Himself, that her brown nipples were already hardened. She shimmied out of her skirt, sliding it over her hips in a sinuous movement. She stood in front of Him wearing only a tiny scrap of lace. She tugged them down, and stepped out of them.

She parted her legs, canting her hips toward Him, her hands slowly sliding down to pull apart the fleshy lips of her cunt. Her voice trembled as she continued..."i offer You, Master, the tight wet heat of my cunt." She added in a low voice..."my cunt yearns for Your touch...already it throbs and moistens, as i speak."

"And..." she added, her voice trembling even more..."i offer You, Master the tight perfection of my ass...for You to..." her voice faltered...and she said in a rush ..."to use as You desire."

He studied her body with seeming indifference, telling her "Turn around." She obediently turned away from Him, facing the door. He studied the curve of her back, the smooth softness of her skin, her delicate spine. His eyes rested on the rounded globes of her ass. He felt His groin twitch at the thought of pushing between those soft cheeks...

His voice was rough when He commanded her to bend over. Keeping her legs parted, she bent over, her hands hooking around her ankles. He reached out, His fingers sliding between her cheeks, laughing when He felt her involuntary shudder. He slapped her ass, the sound incongruously loud in the silent room. He watched her flesh ripple and laid His hand on the area He just slapped, feeling the heat rise to the surface.

He slapped her ass again...she whimpered softly at the sting. At the sound of her whimper, He slapped her ass again ...saying quietly, "I did not give you permission to make any sound, slut." He rubbed her heated flesh, hands roughly kneading the soft skin. Then He slapped her ass again, five times in succession, moving from one ass cheek to the other. She bit her lip, stifling any cries of pain or protest, though a single tear ran down her face. He nodded in approval at her quick understanding, and spanked her another five times to make sure she had learned her lesson.

By this time, her ass glowed in the candlelight; heat fairly radiated from it. He ran suddenly gentle hands over it, reveling in the heat. His fingers dipped between her legs, teasing her sensitive cunt lips. He found her cunt more than moist...wetness coated the puffed lips of her cunt. He scolded her mockingly... "you slut...see how much you enjoyed that!" He suddenly slapped her cunt...her juices spattering as His hand came in contact with the soft flesh. She bit back a moan as He slapped her again...and yet again...and flushed hotly as more of her juices flowed out of her. He leaned over her, and rubbed her juices over her face...saying "you fucking whore..."

He forced His fingers into her mouth, making her suck them, then began thrusting them in and out of her mouth. He shivered involuntarily as He thought of how her mouth would feel around His cock.

He pulled His fingers out and walked in front of her. She stayed as she was, bent over, clasping her ankles. "Undress Me." She swayed as she let go of her ankles, her hands moving to the front of His jeans. He put His hands on her shoulders and shoved her down. She knelt in front of Him while she undid His jeans, tugging them over His slim hips. She gasped as she saw His cock...already turgid with need.

"Crawl to the table beside the armchair; bring back what you find laying on top." She nodded, and dropped to her hands and knees, breasts grazing the carpeted floor. He moved back to His chair, and dropped down into it, His hand lazily stroking His shaft as He watched her crawl...her ass high in the air.

All too soon, she was back before Him, handing Him the ring gag she had found on the table. Her eyes pleaded with Him not to use it...and He asked, "Did you not offer to Me the use of your mouth as I desired?" Trapped by her own words, she nodded...and compliantly turned around, so He could fasten the gag around her. She turned to face Him, looking up into His eyes.

The gag was huge...her lips stretched around it, forming a round, wide "O". He smiled when He saw the perfection of her lips. Almost casually, He reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair. The fine strands caressed His fingers. He tugged her face to His groin, rubbing His cock over her face, smearing pre-cum over her face, to mix with her juices. He laughed at the slight look of distaste that came over her features.

He slid His cock head into the ring, letting it rest on her tongue, rocking His hips back and forth. She closed her eyes and shuddered...her eyes flying open as He growled, "Pleasure Me slut!" Obediently, she started to move her tongue around His thickness, gently sliding over His flesh, caressing it. He pushed His cock in a few more inches...watching her eyes widen in fear and disgust. Hissing, "bitch! You know you love this..." He suddenly thrust in all the way. Her hands came up, fluttering helplessly as she fought the urge to gag as His cock head speared deep into her throat. He waited until she started to choke before pulling back. She took deep heaving gasps, and then He thrust in again, His hips bucking hard, filling her hot mouth completely.

He kept hold of her hair while He fucked her mouth, keeping her head steady so she couldn't pull away. His balls slapped against her chin. Tears rolled down her face, her hands pushed at His hips but she was unable to dislodge Him. He kept up a rough pace, His entire cock sliding in and out of her tight wet mouth. The heat of her cavern...the moistness...made His cock throb. His cock leaked more and more pre-cum, the musky acrid taste filling her mouth. She began to moan, her eyes watching Him, seeing the lust, the pleasure mirrored on His face. She shuddered...her eyes still tearing weakly, as she finally admitted to herself that she wanted Him...that she wanted to please Him, pleasure Him...that she was His, entirely.

A low growl escaped Him when He felt her tongue slithering over His cock...felt her cheeks tightening as she sucked on Him. He let go of her hair then, knowing she had finally submitted to Him and to the lust that drove her needs. He stood there, watching as she slid her lips over His shaft, her head bobbing. He looked into her eyes, saw only lust and submission and He caressed her hair gently, whispering, "good girl...” Her face flushed with pleasure, and she began sucking Him harder.

He gently withdrew, told her in a voice rough with need..."get on your hands and knees now." She quickly obeyed, lowering her upper body when He pushed her shoulders down. Her breasts scraped the carpet; her ass was high in the air.

His hands massaged the soft full globes, separating them, looking at the tiny bud. He rubbed His cock between her ass cheeks, sliding it over her wet cunt, before He pressed the thick flared head of His cock at the puckered little star. He leaned over her, His hands gripping her breasts, squeezing them roughly. He asked, quietly..."do you want to please your Master, slut?" She nodded, the gag preventing her from speaking. "Will you do anything for your Master, slut?" She nodded again...her breasts heaving.

He tweaked her nipples, tugging on them, His fingers rolling and pinching the sensitive nubs. She groaned and pushed back against Him. As she pushed back, He thrust forward, the mushroom-like head of His cock plunging into the tight little hole. She screamed as He ripped into her, the pain making her body sway... He bucked slightly, jigging His cock into her until the entire length was buried inside the tight muscular passage.

She was sobbing, her entire being throbbed with pain. He reached between her legs and slowly caressed her clit, His fingers drawing tiny circles around the little button. She caught her breath, the pleasure so intense in contrast to the pain He had just inflicted. He whispered, "See, I am not a cruel Master, little one. I know what you need."

She nodded, her eyes closing as He continued to play with her clit... When He felt her begin to relax, He began to rock His hips, pulling His cock out a few inches, then sheathing it again in the hot little hole. It still hurt, she was whimpering...each of His thrusts stretched her tightness...rubbed her raw. He kept up the movements of His hips, pushing and grinding into her. With one hand, He manipulated her clit; with the other, He teased her sensitive nipples. She moaned, pleasure and pain blending into exquisite sensations. She began to rock back into Him...driving her ass into Him, nestling it against His stomach, then pulling forward, tightness caressing His shaft, sucking at it...before she arched back into Him, enveloping Him in delicious tight heat.

He growled in her ear..."slut...filthy little slut...whore..." as He permitted her to fuck Him. He felt her tremble at His words; a low little moan of acceptance escaped her. He let go of her breast to grab her hair. Her body arched, ass moving higher in the air as He pulled at her head.

He began to thrust into her again, their bodies slapping as they met, His balls thudding against her body. He groaned; His cock throbbing almost painfully, swelling inside her, stretching her further. His balls tightened, He was close to orgasm. He shoved His fingers into her cunt, yelling "Cum for Me now, whore!" He heard her scream, felt her body arch and buck, tight cunt convulsing around His fingers, causing her ass to clamp as well. The tightness was too much for Him...with a triumphant roar He exploded, His cum shooting into her ass, battering the tight passage...burning it with His hot seed.

When He was spent, He pulled out of her, watched globs of His thick white cum drip out of her now gaping asshole, mingling with her own juices that had flooded her thighs. He scooped up a handful of their cum, and in a slightly shaky voice ordered her to turn around. She knelt at His feet, and He looked at her body, flushed, glowing from their fucking, her eyes dazed with lust, her mouth still wide open from the ring gag.

He showed her the juices on His hand, with His other hand; He pulled her hair back, until her head was tilted. Then He let the mingled juices drip into her mouth, watching her swallow them. He rubbed His now sticky hand over her face, loving the sight of her glistening face. He cleaned His hand on her hair, and undid the ring gag. He gestured toward His now spent cock, and told her "Clean Me."

Her tongue flicked out and began to lick His cock. She wrapped gentle lips around His sensitive shaft and suckled it until it was clean. She lifted His shaft and cleaned His balls and His thighs.

When she had finished, He sat on His chair and called her to Him. She crawled to Him, looking up at Him, eyes hopeful, looking for approval. He smiled and pulled her onto His lap, gathering her to Him, whispering..."you did well, My beautiful little slut. your Master is very pleased." She snuggled into Him with an inarticulate sound of joy.

"There is still much for you to learn, pet." She nodded solemnly...then smiled back when He grinned at her, saying "and I will very much enjoy teaching it to you."