Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, once again, he grabs the hair at the back of my head, and moves me towards his swollen cock. "Now suckle my nectar," he commands.

Without hesitation I gently take his penis in my hands and slowly lick the tip. I have never done this before, but it seems he's hypnotized me to be a master at it: I work my tongue along his long shaft and then take it in my mouth, sucking on it gently and moving it in and out of my mouth. He grabs the back of my head forcefully and begins to fuck my face. I stop only for the occasional breath, some part of me cannot believe how hungry I have become for his cock, and how much I want to please him.

"When I cum, you will swallow all of my seed," he commands, and I only nod up to him.

He face fucks me once again, and when he is ready he pushes me to him, shoving his long swollen member down into my throat. I choke and gasp for air, and with a great groan of pleasure he ejects his sperm into me. I moan as I feel his hot cum hit the back of my throat, and when he leaves me I struggle against gasps for air and my chocking throat to swallow his load. I manage to swallow it all, despite the taste: its salty and disgusting.

Gasping for air I collapse on his chest, and he lies back cradling me gently. The fog on my mind deepens even further, and it isn't long before I fall asleep. His skin is icy cold, but the fire is warm. The crickets are chirping once again, and I cannot believe how content I am in the arms of this monster.

When I wake up the next morning to the sounds of chirping birds and the hot sun beating against my naked skin, my undead lover is gone. Happy and satisfied I try to nestle myself back to sleep, but I can't stop the realization from hitting me: Oh my god! What have I done?

I shoot straight up into a sitting position, and my head spins: I am still weak from the blood loss.

I gave myself to a vampire... To a vampire! This is unforgivable! The church will never let me come back. There were already many hunters who were suspicious of me due to my unique abilities, but now this rune on my hand is proof of my sins. They will kill me, they will rope me up by the neck, or tie me to a post and let me burn! My own friends...

And then I realize: I can still feel him! But its different: His presence is definitely there, but he is far, very far away. I turn to look in his direction, but of course see nothing, I know that he is many, many miles away. I can't tell how far, but I know he is far enough away that he is no threat to me now.

But still... I can feel his presence, and I'm sure that if I started in that direction I could find him. I could find him anywhere in the world!

I look to the rune carved in the back of my hand, and I know it is responsible. Why would he want me to find him?

Does he not know that I will seek revenge? This time I can catch him by surprise. I can wait until my strength returns, I can prepare, and I can fight.

He will not beat me next time...

12