Hunted Blood II: Dark Reign Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmenRa
AmenRa
80 Followers

Anita stopped as she neared her car. She looked down at him, nestled securely in her arms. It would be so simple, she thought, so easy to slit a vein in her neck or wrist and let him drink. Her blood would revitalize him, make him reborn. He would live for certain then. Once her blood had entered his body, the vampire DNA would re-write his DNA in favor of a new species. One that would live forever.

Anita clenched her jaws in concentration. What a vampire he would make! His strength, his power, and his intellect would all be amplified through supernatural processes.

No. She could not. If she turned him, she would surely lose him. Michael Stone would rather die than become a vampire. She knew that. And, if that meant that he died, then it would be so.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she placed him into the passenger side of the car. She had little time to waste.

--


Osato opened the door, expecting to see Michael standing before him. Instead, he saw a beautiful vampire with raven black hair and milky skin. There were tear stains on her defined cheeks. And she cradled the limp body of his best pupil in her arms.

Toshiro Osato's first reaction was to unsheath the katana from his belt. He slid it partway out of the sheath, the outside lamp reflecting on the blade. The old man regarded the figure before him, then replaced the blade. Surely no vampire would bring Stone here after she had bitten him. Not like this, he knew. He saw the crucifix that she wore around her neck. Osato bowed, and sensing the urgency in Anita's eyes, backed away, allowing her to enter.

"This way," he said to her, gesturing toward a descending staircase in the back of the room. She followed him, hugging Michael closely to her breast. They walked down into a hallway, where Osato took her into a room. The room appeared to have been set up for the treatment of injuries, no doubt which would be received during training in the dojo. There was a raised futon there, where Anita placed Michael. Osato stood back and looked at him intently.

"How long since he has been bitten?" he asked her.

"I do not know," she replied, bringing her fingers to her mouth. Osato saw the tears begin to flow.

The old man made a grunting noise, then walked out of the room. He returned with several bags of blood in a bundle in his arms. He placed them onto a table next to the bed, then
placed one on an IV stand. Anita watched as he began the infusion into Michael's arm. Once completed, and the blood began to flow, Osato spoke to her.

"There is always a supply of a hunter's blood type available at safe houses," he told her. "In case what has happened ever happens."

The old man saw a question in her eyes.

"Yes," Osato answered, "I believe that he will live. Michael-san is very strong, Vampire. He will survive. If he has not been given blood from your kind."

The master looked at Michael's pupils. There were clear, which told him that there was no vampire DNA at work inside his body. Next, the old man left without saying a word.

Anita saw him return a few minutes later, with accupuncture needles and mixtures of herbs in wooden bowls. He also brought a kettle of water which he sat on a hot plate in the corner of the room.

"You will talk while I work," he told her. Anita understood, and she told him the story of how she had met the vampire hunter Michael Stone. Osato made no remarks as she talked. When she was finished, he looked at her, his wize face showing a look of understanding.

"Leave us," Osato said, motioning towards the doorway. "I have much work to do if I am to heal him." Anita nodded, and gazing one last time at Michael's sleeping body, exited the room.

Osato watched her go. He then said a few prayers to Shinto gods, and began the task of bringing Michael Stone back from near-death.


--


It had been an all-night event. Osato had cleaned Stone up. He had watched carefully as the blood was infused. He had also placed many accupuncture needles in the meridians on Michael's body. Using this ancient technique, the master samurai was able to heal Stone internally, systematically.

Morning came, and Osato smiled as he checked Michael's pulse. There was a strong, steady hearbeat now, and the hunter was sleeping soundly. The old man had done well.


Michael dreamed. He was a small child. Not entirely defenseless, but yet to discover the warrior within him. He was in his room. A nice, comfortable room with teddy bears and toy cars. He heard screaming. A woman. His mother.

The dream moved faster. Images flashed before him. Feelings of fear. Of terror. His bedroom door flew open, and he saw the silhouette of his father standing before him. Lightning flashed outside the window, illuminating the shadow. He saw blood on his father's shirt and a look of pain.

His father moved quickly into the room, grabbing Michael by the arm and picking him up. Then they were running. His father carried him from the house into the night. Running.

Michael looked back. The house was burning, being consumed from within by a raging fire. Even in the pouring rain, it burned. He clung to his father. Looking up, he saw his father grimacing, holding back a controlled rage. Michael clung to him tighter.

Stone woke. He did not open his eyes, yet. He knew the dream well. He had it many, many times. A recalling of the night his mother was murdered by a vampire. The night his father had came into the house and killed the monster as it fed from her. Michael had not forgotten.

Stone opened his eyes. The world came into sharp focus. He looked around the room. He saw Anita curled up on a futon near his bed. It must be daytime, he thought. She appeared to be sleeping soundly.

Michael realized that he was in the sub-level of the dojo. He could only think that Anita must have brought him here. He noticed the empty vessel of blood hung on a stand beside him. Together, she and Master Osato had saved him.

A movement came from Anita. She raised her head and looked dreamily over at him. She smiled, getting up and rushing to his side.

"Beloved," she said as she bent to kiss him. She traced her finger along his jawline, smiling at him. "I was worried about you."

Stone smiled. He wanted to speak, but found his mouth was dry.

Master Osato came into the room then. He looked at his best pupil, nodding his head. He handed Michael a cup of tea.

"The gods have smiled on you, Michael-san," Osato told him.

"Hai, Sensei," Stone replied after taking a sip of the tea. "This time, at least."

Stone sat all the way up in the bed, handing the cup of tea to Anita. Osato placed a firm hand on Michael's chest. "Not yet, young one. You must rebuild your strength slowly. The crane must walk before it can fly."

Stone nodded. He knew it would take at least another day before he was fully recovered. He needed to stretch, though, to relieve the stiffness and soreness that had taken over his physique. He knew that he also must prepare himself to go back to his place of captivity. He was already thinking of how he would hand death to the monsters within that awful place.

AmenRa
AmenRa
80 Followers
12