Hunted Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha plots her revenge.
3.9k words
4.57
22.7k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This must be the place: Well at least that's what I think when I see the two guards standing outside the club's door. They are quiet, cold, and unmoving as they stare straight ahead from behind their jet black sunglasses.

But these bouncers are not human: They are vampires.

I try to swallow back the dryness in my throat. Come on girl, get yourself together! These are the first vampires I've seen since... well... since HIM. So what if one vampire beat you? You've killed hundreds before him. And HE only beat you because he got the jump on you. You can easily handle yourself against these two... Right?

I just have to reassure myself. I'll fix this soon, its what I'm trying to do now.

Still, I'd like to avoid a fight, if possible, so I attempt to walk casually right past the bouncers and into the nightclub. I look up at the sign: 'Le'Nosferatu...' Cute. They won't have it though and they throw up their arms to block my path.

"Not so fast miss...?"

I take a deep breath and try to throw up my old confident attitude as best as I can: "My name is Samantha Marie Lucien."

One of the two guards sniffs at me, and obviously he likes what he smells because he lowers his sunglasses to get a better look at me. His fangs just barely peek out of his grin. "Well, Samantha..."

"Call me Sam," I cut him off.

He chuckles, "Sam then, you really don't want to go into this club; trust me."

"Oh I really do," I glare at him.

He draws himself much too close to me for comfort. Its a predatory and sexual advance, and for a moment that night flashes into my mind. I feel butterflies in my stomach, but I swallow them back, disgusted with myself. The vampire reaches an arm around me to squeeze my ass, "how about a little party huh? Just the three of us."

I push him away with quite a bit more force than I had intended and he falls back onto his ass. They both look at me shocked: I am sure they had not expected a girl like me, a little smaller in build than most, to be able to knock a vampire flat onto the ground. He's lucky I didn't push REAL hard or I may have put him through the wall instead.

Suffice to say, they don't give me any more trouble as I step into the nightclub.

The club is crowded, dark, and the music is blasted far too loud: So it's basically like any other nightclub really. The music is some kind of Gothic metal, of course, and everyone is dressed in black. Most of them are NOT vampires, and for a moment I worry if things happen to get a little out of control if I will be able to avoid human casualties. The nightclub is vampire themed so all the humans are dressed up in cheesy vampire costumes, while the vampires, bored by the whole bit by now, are dressed more casually. I wonder how many of the humans in here know that a sizable chunk of this club's population are ACTUALLY vampires.

As I stride into the middle of the room I cannot help but notice I've attracted a sizable share of the real vampire population. I feel the knot in my stomach returning, and I have to rebuke myself again to stay confident: I've beat more of them than this at once after all. Of course, then I had my sword, and there weren't as many humans to worry about then either.

I approach a lone vamp, sitting in a booth watching the crowd. I imagine he is probably deciding which girl in the crowd to take to some dark place and drink dry. Ugh! I should torch this place!

He grins at my approach, his nostrils flare: He's caught my scent already. "Well, hello angel, I see you are drawn to me tonight."

I roll my eyes, "Get over yourself, I need to know who is in charge of this establishment." Establishment? Ugh, I can't believe how polite I'm trying to be: Hellhole is more like it.

He eyes me suspiciously, then by his next expression I can tell he writes me off as a threat. "Esvante runs the joint, he's in his office, but I wouldn't go back there if I were you." He nods is head in the direction he refers to, and my eyes follow his lead to a inconspicuous door in the back.

"We'll see," I don't hesitate to move towards the door and I hear him snort behind me.

Behind the door is a dark, cramped hallway with only two directions. I pick the direction with the light at the end and it leads into a VIP chamber with a a seductive theme. Its adorned with violet drapery, soft, inviting carpets, and a minibar adorned with all kinds of fancy bottles of alcohol. In the middle of the back of the room is a loveseat with the most disgusting scene: A vampire, Esvante I assume, lying back on the sofa, in the nude, with two human girls nestling him. Their necks are covered in their own blood, but they only seem enraptured with him. Does he have them hypnotized? Or are some humans just that sleazy?

"Hey!" he shouts as he sees me, the two woman don't even look my way, "this is a private-" he stops short as he catches my scent. "Never mind, have a seat right here with us will ya, won'tcha girl?" He pats an empty spot on the loveseat next to him with a grin on his face.

"Ugh," I roll my eyes, "I'm not interested."

He chuckles as he leans into one his blood doll's necks and drinks from her. I can feel my brow twitching as I attempt the patience not to rip his head off for that. "Well, what does bring ya here then tonight love?"

"I need information."

"Oh," he considers that for a moment, "nope, can't help ya wit that I'm afraid."

Its my turn to chuckle, "Your mistaking me for someone who was giving you a choice."

He laughs: "Listen child, I don't know if ya realize just how many of us are in here, but if I were you I wouldn't be making your little threats right now."

"You all claim to know me so well," I refer to the last vampire who used the same phrase on me. He frowns at me, not quite understanding my inside joke.

I unwrap the bandages I applied to my left hand, revealing the rune that HE forced me to cut into myself, and I display it for the vampire. "I need to know about this."

"Oh fuck-" he pushes his girls away as he leaps off the couch, and tries to make a break for the door. I catch him much quicker than he expects though.

"Good, I was concerned you wouldn't know what this means," I grin at him. I caution myself expecting he will put up a fight, but he doesn't do more than bare his blood soaked fangs at me.

"What do you want?"

"Relax, I just need to know what this marking means, and hopefully a bit about the bloodsucker who put it here."

He frowns at me again, this time much more perturbed by his confusion. He studies me for a moment, then asks, "ya really don't know what that is?"

I shake my head, and immediately he commands his woman to leave: They scurry out quickly, afraid of being rebuked. "Alright, I suppose there is no harm in telling ya what ya should already know. Have a seat."

I grin at him, satisfied I'm getting my way, and seat myself on a chair across from his loveseat. He fumbles for his pants, and despite being eager to get my info, my disgust with seeing his erect cock sticking out at me is worth waiting for him to get some damn clothes on.

When he's finished, he seats himself on his loveseat and takes a deep breath. "Well love, where do I begin? That there is a brand."

"A brand?"

"Yeah, it means ya be the private property of the chap who gave it ya," his tone is almost too matter-of-fact for my liking.

I laugh, "I'm no one's 'property'."

He chuckles, "Well love, I hate to tell ya this, but if that chap thinks you are, then you are. With that marking, no vampire in here, or any vampire on this side of the pond at least would dare touch ya."

"Because...they're...your...afraid of him?"

"Terrified," he grins his fangs at me.

"Why? What makes him so special?"

"Well, love, he's something we, in this world, call a Nosferatu," he explains.

"A Nosferatu?" I chuckle, "you mean a vampire? Aren't you all vampires?"

"Well yeah love, but we're just vamps, lower bloodlines, he's an elder: We call them Nosferatu."

"So... You get stronger the older you are?" I frown, I really don't like this idea.

"Yeah, if we're lucky enough to make it that long," he leans back, and I worry he can see how green my face is getting: I have a sinking feeling in my stomach. What if, all along, all I have fought are low-bloods? What if I really am not strong enough to beat this 'Nosferatu' after all?

"And THAT particular vampire, is very, very old," he chuckles as he leans forward again. Now I know he can see how perturbed I'm getting, and he's enjoying it: "So like I said, if HE thinks your his property, then your his property."

A long moment of silence passes before I speak again, "So, you know this... 'Nosferatu'?"

"The bloke's name is Darrien," he rubs his chin thoughtfully, "He has a small clan back home in Europe, somewhere, keeps it all very hush hush." I don't need to know where: A strange side effect of this rune is that I can 'sense' Darrien, I always know where he is. Meaning I know what direction he is, and I have a sense for how far away he is. I know he is east of me, and I know he is very far, so Europe makes perfect sense really.

"How do I beat him?" I steel myself for the answer I know is coming.

He laughs, "You don't." He pauses for a long while, "But girl, your lucky, let me tell you that you are the sweetest thing I've smelled in...well...ever".

I roll my eyes, "I'll try to take that as a compliment... But lucky?"

"Yeah, let me honest with you: Any other vamp in here, he would've sucked ya dry, once they got a taste, and they would not be able to resist that taste. We just don't have the 'control' an elder like this Darrien does. That marking means, not only did he drink from you once, but he kept ya alive so he could do it again."

My stomach sinks again: I had not considered that that was what the marking was for. What if...? What if the rune worked both ways? I can find him with it, sure, but he could find me with it as well? Yes! That makes sense: It would explain why he put the rune there at all. It wasn't just so I could find him, but so he could find me as well. Wait: Why would he want me to find him at all? Did he even realize that I could use it to find him as he could use it to find me? Something in my gut tells me no.

Did he know how different I was? Did I know that I wasn't quite your average human? He had taken me by surprise, I never got a chance to fight back. He never got a chance to see my full potential.

"Out of a certain... curiosity, what do you intend to do love?"

I lift myself out of my chair and start for the door, "get vengeance." I grin as my words seem to confound Esvante as I step out the door.

* * *

My footsteps echo with thunderous claps as I make my way through the empty congregation chamber of my monastery. I have made my way through here so often that the grandeur of the monastery's adornment is lost on my me. The floors and ceilings are carved from white marble. Stain glass windows, afire with the brilliant light of the sun, stretch all the way up to the distant ceiling above. Massive statues of various saints gaze down upon the congregation wild a cold stare of judgement only stone can give. I make my way to the hidden chambers of the monastery, past the common rooms of my comrades, and to my room.

It's been a long trip and I need a shower and a change of clothes, I almost feel as though I stink of the vampires from that club. I can't wait to grab a towel and head down to the woman's shower room. But when I get to my room all I find is yet another problem: My door is unlocked and open, and someone has ransacked my room.

My mind instantly jumps to Davik, one of our most talented hunters. He's handsome, about my age, with shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, a muscular build, and he's also very skilled with a sword. Unfortunately he's never trusted my unique abilities though. He's constantly trying to find a way to prove to the father that I'm a danger and should be exterminated like the supernatural creatures we hunt.

My face turning red with anger I storm my way into the Father's study. I find him reading at his desk. He looks up with a smile I don't share. "Samantha, my child, it is so good to see you."

"Father, brother Davik broke into my room!"

He only chuckles, "Do you have proof of this child?"

Its almost like he already knows my answer, "No." I never do.

"Father, you have to talk to him: His constant suspicions are driving me crazy!" I stammer.

"Child, you both have proven to be loyal and trustworthy to the church. Your both adults I am sure you can work things out between you two," he explains to me in his usual calm manner.

He's right of course, I can't help but feel as though I am acting like a child. Even I don't know what I am, so I am 100% sure there is nothing in my room that will give Davik any clues. And even if he proves that my supernatural powers are the result of me being some kind of creature, like he believes, I am sure the father wouldn't turn on me. I've killed more monsters than all the other hunters combined, he needs me!

Besides, I have bigger fish to fry right now...

"Oh, of course Father. I am sorry." I apologize, and hesitate.

"Was there something else child?"

I sigh, "um... actually there is something I need your help with Father."

He senses my reluctance to talk about this, "What is wrong child? You know you can tell me anything."

I plop myself down on his couch and drop my face into my hands. Let's see: How to say this? Oh well, I suppose I should just come right out with it, "Father, a vampire has drank from me."

He is silent for a long moment, it feels like an eternity before he speaks again. "I'm sorry Child." I don't know why but his words aren't what I'm expecting, and before I can help myself I begin to cry. He sits next to me and puts an arm around me in comfort, "Tell me what happened."

"Its not my fault: He surprised me Father. I know that if it were a fair fight I could beat him!"

"I know you could child," he pats me reassuringly, "I just thank god he did not kill you."

"Please Father," I plead with him now, "I need your help." He looks at me inquisitively. "I know where he is, let me take hunters and get revenge."

He gets up and sighs heavily, "Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth."

It is my turn to sigh heavily: He quotes scripture, meant to impress upon me god's opinion on vengeance. So he will deny me my vengeance after all? "Father, he is dangerous, he must be dealt with."

"Then tell me where he is child, I will send hunters for him, but not you."

I eject myself from the couch and shout at him, anger in my voice, "Why not!?"

"Child," he only responds with softness in his voice, "I have never before seen you shed such tears. I can see that he has hurt you, I can tell your emotions are compromised. I could not bare to see you killed by this monster."

His heartfelt response isn't what I expected to hear, especially after I shouted at him. The shock of it makes me stumble back onto the couch. "You don't understand Father: He is a Nosferatu."

That strikes a cord with him: "An ancient?" Frankly, I'm surprised he's heard of them. If he knew of the Nosferatu, why did he never tell me about them? "I see..." he trails off as he saunters over to his desk and collapses into his chair. He sighs deeply and I can see a pained expression flash across his face, "very well child. You will lead a team to kill this vampire."

I smile to myself satisfied and lift myself from the couch once again, "Thank you Father. You will not regret this!"

He chuckles, "I already do child, I already do..."

* * *

The flame of the candle flickers wildly as Darrien Nos Dracul gazes upon it unceasingly: A slight breeze just passes through his chamber, barely enough to feel against his cold skin, but certainly enough to make the tiny fire dance abruptly. The shadows of his sanctum leap across the walls hypnotically in tune with the flame, streaking across the pale beauty that has just entered his chamber.

Belle Cristo, her blood-red eyes alight with desire, licks blood from her lips enticingly as she steps seductively towards her master. With a coy smile she kneels at the side of Darrien, stroking his leg affectionately. "You have been so quiet these past few nights my lord, please tell me what troubles you" she pouts up at him.

Darrien sighs, long and heavy: He cannot seem to get his mind off the hunter girl. She was so strong, so beautiful, and she tasted better than any human he had ever had the pleasure of sinking his fangs into. Thanks to the brand he forced upon her, he can feel her presence always, despite her being so very far away.

Belle rubs her hands slowly up her master, moving them up along his cold, strong chest. "Your so cold, my lord." Her hand stops over his heart, and she feels it barely beating at all it pounds so slowly. "...And your heart, it has nearly stopped. You have not fed for too long my lord!"

Darrien gazes down at his toy and remarks at how disinterested he has become with her. Her blood used to be so sweet as she was with the innocence of youth and mortality. She would blush and avert her eyes at the mere sight of her master. When she finally requested to become a vampire, Darrien could not refuse her, but he knows now what a mistake that was. Turning her robbed her of her soul: Her innocence. She is no longer the sweet flower she was, but now a depraved child of the night, feasting on the lust of death.

How stagnant Darrien's un-life has become, wasting away slowly in these dark chambers night after night: Feeding on the blood of mortals, lives full of purpose and goals, to sustain his own pointless existence. But, he supposes, it has been that way for thousands of years, and he never before questioned it. What has happened now that has made his viewpoint change so drastically?

While his mind wanders miles away, Belle slips out of the room. She returns minutes later dragging a poor human woman behind her. She looks to be in her middle age, a voluptuous body, blood running down her neck from the distinct pricks left by Belle, and her eyes are drowning in tears of fear.

"Please, feed master," Belle begs him.

Darrien holds out a hand to the woman, but instead of taking it, she shrinks away in horror. The woman is drained near to death, if Darrien was to feed from her she would surely die. This thought disgusts him, as it has begun to the past few years. The sweet scent of her blood makes his mouth feel dry and thirsty, and a younger vampire would not be able to resist the temptation. But Darrien feels no desire for her blood at all. Instead, he thinks back to the days Belle and he would drain their victims beyond death together, her latched onto one side of their neck, he the other. The memories make him feel nostalgic for a simpler time as much as they make him want to vomit. What has caused his stone heart to change so much these past few years? And so much more rapidly these past few days?

"Release her," Darrien commands.

Belle frowns, a look of defiance etched into her features. Interesting: Darrien remarks at how he has never seen such a look on her face before, at least not directed towards him. "But you will die," she whines.

"I am already dead, as are you, or have to forgotten that?"

Her face twists in agony, "It's that woman... The one you drank from the other night, I could smell her scent on you." Darrien muses with a grin: Is she jealous? "You didn't kill her do you? You never kill them anymore..."

"Release her," Darrien commands again, his voice much more harsh this time.

With a hiss of her fangs, Belle defies her master and leaps upon the poor woman. Her fangs sink into the woman's neck instantly. By the time Darrien jumps up from his throne and throws Belle off the poor woman, the woman is already dead.

12