Hunter Hunted

Story Info
A soldier in the jungle discovers a wild girl...
2.6k words
4.56
50.6k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Run Tom, run!"

Lieutenant Thomas Murdoch, formerly of the 3rd Royal Australian Regiment Commandos, plunged head first into the wilderness, running for his life. Branches smacked against his rifle, tore at his armour, scraping the sides of his helmet. He ignored these things as the unimportant irritations they were and focused on the bigger problems: Get Away!

He crashed through a clearing and spun around, dropping to one knee and raising his Austeyr F88 rifle into position as two soldiers rushed onwards, firing 3 shots into their pursuers before following them. He heard com chatter in his helmet's headset.

"They're everywhere!" "11 o'clock, fire fire!" Bursts from more F88s. "More ahead, keep moving!" "Where the hell's Jackson?" "He's down, Jackson's down!"

Tom kept moving, reaching a clearing where Sergeant Liam Oxley and private Robert "Niner" Hinds were poised, their rifles raised in his direction. He sat down on a log, exhausted, removing his helmet for a brief respite, the hot jungle air washing over his face.

"That was a trap...we've been double crossed." said Hinds, easing off his own helmet, dropping down to sit on a rock near Oxley, who nudged him with his foot.

"They were in the fucking trees Niner...of COURSE it was a trap." Niner took a large gulp from his water bottle and gave him a withering look -- an effect that was lost on Oxley, who still had his expressionless helmet on and just stared right back.

"Ox, Niner, cut it out, we have bigger problems, we have to get moving, this jungle's crawling with soldiers and God knows what else. Let's call it in." He lifted his helmet up to place it back on his head when he heard a twig snap. Instantly all 3 commandos had their guns trained on a spot in the jungle, 4 metres from the edge of the clearing.

Niner looked at Tom. "What is it?" he mouthed, when another noise was heard from the left, then behind them. They spun around, trying to get a bead on it, when suddenly...

"AAAAHHHHHH!" A flash of black, brown and orange and Niner was gone.

Tom and Ox spun around again, back to back, hearing strange growls and dragging sounds all around them. Ox raised his rifle to his left but he was too slow and they were both bowled over. Tom rolled to his right and raised himself up, aiming his rifle at Ox, to find him wrestling with the strangest sight he had ever seen.

Ox was being pinned and dragged out towards the edge of the clearing by what appeared to be a panther, but it wasn't a panther. It had a black tail and legs, but the colour stopped around the animal's bottom, which was rosy pink. The colour continued down the creatures sides and arms, but the back of the neck, face and belly were all flesh pink. It was a girl, and she was naked to boot. As he ran forwards, another one appeared, brown with white stripes down her back, grabbing his arm and biting it hard, drawing blood through the uniform as the first one tugged at his legs, or so Tom thought. Are they pulling off his pants???

As Tom reached Ox, a third girl leapt out at him, pushing him onto his back, his rifle firing several shots as he went down and it flew out of his hand. He rolled over and pushed the thing off of him, which got up and with a snarl launched itself into the jungle. Tom turned around to grab his weapon and saw it had completely disappeared. So had Ox, and the girls dragging him and, he could only guess, Niner as well. He reached for his helmet where he had dropped it...it was gone too.

He was alone.

He drew his M9 and held it up, two handed, as he scanned the jungle. It had all gone quiet, not a sound to be heard. It was eerie. Tom raised the pistol as he heard a branch move behind him, and turned to see a girl on all fours, looking hungrily at him. It was the one who had leapt at him earlier. She was blond haired, with orange cat ears poking out of her hair, light and dark orange stripes down her sides, a little orange over her back and her bum, her legs and arms both striped as well. Her tail was fluffy, orange mostly, but her belly was the pinky white colour of skin, stretching from her neck down around the outside rim of her boobs and down her belly, between her legs and ending in a rounded point around her asshole, underneath her tail. She had sharp claws and teeth that pointed out a lot, especially when she growled, which she was doing now.

"Easy, er, girl," he said, backing up, one hand out in the stop position. He didn't want to shoot this animal. She was just a young woman - sort of - and if he could avoid killing her he would. "I don't want to hurt you, ok?" He backed up more, reaching the log and stepping over it. But this was his mistake, for as he took his step, one leg on either side of the log, the tigress leapt at him, snarling again and grabbing his shoulders in each hand, her weight tripping him over, legs pushing on his belly and forcing him to the ground.

His head spun and his vision blurred, unable to figure out which way was up, until he felt her move. He yelled as she dug her claws into his hips sharply, ripping his pants down the legs and tearing his belt off violently. He looked incredulously as she used her teeth to bite through his pants and tearing a hole in the crotch, revealing his underwear to her. She uncharacteristically removed them gently as possible, exposing his penis to the warm air, staring down at it hungrily.

Tom panicked. Oh God, what is she going to do to me? He tried to sit up but she growled fiercely at him, making him lie back again, scared to anger her. He still had his knife, but it wasn't going to be fast enough to stop lightning reflexes, teeth like knives and claws that looked like razors. She moved her tiger-like body up on either side of him, her legs poised with her exposed pussy over his groin, and slapped her claws down onto his chest, gripping him as she sat on the balls of her feet, her bum and pussy out like she was sitting, and lowered herself down onto his cock, going deep on him.

Tom's head snapped back as he gasped with surprise...she was tighter than anything in the world! He couldn't believe the feeling she gave him as she flattened her ass to his legs, purring suddenly and loudly in his ear as she started to pump herself up and down on him, slow at first, then faster and faster, getting a little louder with her purrs. Her claws dug in harder, hurting his chest as her head arched back, her eyes rolling with pleasure as she started to become the animal once again, moving her hands over his chest and belly sharply.

The animal growled with delight, gripping Tom hard, making his eyes water, as her pussy clenched around his dick. He realized this is what she wanted, but she was starting to hurt, so he sat up and took her hands in his to move them off his chest.

She didn't like that. She growled loudly, angrily shoving him down and clawing his hands away, leaving light cuts down the backs of them. He lay down again and tried to grip her wrists, but she pulled up and clawed him again, wanting to do it her own way. He paused for a moment, letting her get back into the moment, working her pussy up and down his dick, then grabbed her roughly and rolled her over onto her side, getting up and stepping away, not wanting to lose all his blood for sex.

The tigress growled angrily, down on all fours, stalking him as he stepped back towards the jungle. He didn't quite understand what she was, but he knew what she wanted, and that she wanted it rough, which could end up killing him if she didn't watch those claws of hers when she got too excited.

Suddenly she leapt at him, but he ducked and ran for it, hearing her growl behind him. Before he'd gotten 5 steps he felt a weight on his back and he fell forwards into the dirt, the tigress thrashing about on top of him. Her claws were going crazy, and Tom could feel blood beginning to well up on his shoulder blades. He rolled over and tried to pin her down, but was tossed back and leapt on again, leaning back against a rock as she impaled herself on his swollen member. He grabbed her by the shoulders and stood himself up, trying to shake her loose, but she dug her claws in and wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him into her.

Tom panicked and turned to a nearby tree, slamming her against it. Shards of bark flew off as she cried out in pain and pleasure, her tail flicking around him. Tom pulled his knife and prepared to dice her, girl or no girl, but she ducked her head to the side and the blade thudded into solid wood. She snarled and leant forward, pushing his head away and bit into his shoulder, hard enough to draw blood.

He gave a roar of pain as she dragged her claws down his chest, snarling as she ripped the rest of his suit apart and forcing him to fall backwards to the ground. She tried to bite him again, and he wrestled with her aggressively, trying to get a hold of her head to keep her razor sharp canines away from his jugular. He managed to get a foot up into her midsection and launched her back, but as she went she threw her hand across his cheek, leaving 3 deep gashes in it that bled quite freely. She landed on all fours, watching him intently, growling low with a fierce burning desire in her eyes.

Tom then spied something in the ground to his left: his pistol, half buried in the dirt. He glanced back at the girl, then lunged for the pistol. At the same time the tigress leaped forward. He got a grip on the weapon and turned to fire, but the tigress tackled him, clawing at his forearm, and the shot went wide as he fell to his hands and knees. Then she leapt again as he stood up, landing on his back and biting and clawing every inch of him as he tumbled to the ground yet once more.

He pinned the girl on her back. He had had enough of this. She wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied. But he wasn't going to get killed by it, so he decided to stop running and just give her what she needed. He forced her back, his hands on her shoulders, her legs bent up over his, and started to force himself inside her. A clawed hand reached down and grabbed him, guiding him in as she growled, still trying to do it her way. He fought through the aching pains across his back and face and started to pump her, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy fast, making her moan with pleasure. Her claws scratched at his arms, but they didn't dig in hard enough to bleed. She started to close her animal eyes, her head leaning back on the mud as she make low purring noises with each thrust.

He was starting to think she was ready, but then her eyes opened, a new fire lit in them. She looked up at him and bared her teeth, then with a new found strength, she pushed back against him, shoving him to the ground and crawled on top of him, digging her claws in with each movement, and slipped easily down his cock, her pussy wet with juice.

She started to ride him hard, her knees on either side of his hips in the dirt, her hands on his chest, naked breasts hanging over him. He reached out and gripped her ass, moving her up and down on his cock, making her growl loudly with pleasure. She arched her back and he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, then bit down making her cry out, getting her more excited. She scratched his chest armour to ribbons, leaving deep claw marks down his naked chest, then leant forward, her rough breathing in his ear. He gripped her ass tightly as she rode him hard, rocking back and forth with such passion that he started to hurt with the intensity of it all, thrusting hard up into her pussy, her clit rubbing on his groin as she rocked madly back and forth.

With an animal cry she leant down and bit into his neck, but he didn't notice. He was past the pain now, and was getting close and she could feel it, her tight pussy flexing around his hard cock. Then as she sped up riding him as fast as they could go together she threw back her head, blood dripping down one corner of her mouth, and let out a heart stopping scream of pleasure as she came hard, gushing out over his groin, cutting his shoulders open with her claws.

He couldn't take the pressure anymore and sat up, throwing his arms around her midsection and hugging her to him, sucking on one nipple in his mouth. She shrieked and dug her claws into his back, still rocking hard on him, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came a second time.

Her cries were of pure pleasure, and at this he could take no more and roared like a wild animal himself as he came deep inside her tight pussy, making her scream with absolute orgasmic delight, biting and clawing and crying out like nothing he had ever dreamed of.

Tom collapsed backwards, covered with sweat and blood, and groaned as his rock solid cock twitched with cum, her every move causing him to see stars in his vision. The tigress, shaking all over with pleasure, slid off of his dick, her inner thighs coated with his seed, and crawled wobbly legged over to him, curling up with her head on his chest. She closed her cat eyes and gave him a very satisfied purr before falling asleep.

---

When Tom woke up, the first thing he realized was he was in pain. He was bleeding from at least a dozen wounds, and his team had no idea where he was. He started to get up, and accidentally knocked the girl's head with his arm. He froze, mid crouch, as she stirred, then looked up at him with tired eyes that suddenly became clear and recognizing.

Tom almost panicked, and was ready to fight to the death this time, but she simply stretched, yawned, and moved closer on all fours, rubbing her ears on his leg, her tail flicking pleasantly around her bum. Her claws were retracted, and her teeth didn't seem quite so deadly-looking. It was then that Tom realized what the orgasm was for: she needed taming. Now she was acting incredibly friendly towards him, and as he leant down to scratch her head, she licked his good cheek and mewed gently.

"Well well well," he said to her, smiling in disbelief. "Seems like I've got you figured out, haven't I?"

The tigress looked up happily, then crawled forward and nudged his groin, giving his cock a long wet lick, making it start to rise again, looking up into his eyes with a familiar hungry look.

Well, maybe not totally figured out...