Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sly sighed and opened his zip and fished for his cock in his boxers. It was long, hot, spongy, big, and heavy. It was definitely a big, black dick. She shivered, with fear and excitement. "You like it. Like that big, black fucking cock! Stroke it and talk to me, you white slut!"

"Well," she rasped softly, as she pulled it out and gazed at it in the faint light, a black snake that lay in her pale palm. She felt mesmerised and aroused. Sly's heart was thudding, as she cradled and stroked his cock.

"Its a nice, strong cock," she cooed as she squeezed it.

"Pump the motherfucker, white bitch! Get it real hard."

Sly gazed at the black snake in her hand as she undid her seat belt. Then she spat on her hands to make them slick. She leaned over and double fisted his black shaft, pumping it smoothly up and down. It got even larger and harder. It was way bigger that her husband's. Sly felt fear. Would she be able to feel her husband after Sean fucked her. And wouldn't he be able to feel that she was looser? But even as she thought, her hands worked magic on him for she had mad skills. She spat on her hands again, then grabbed him at the base and pumped him, squeezing blood into his shaft as her other hand worked the thick, engorged head, squeezing and wringing it. He gasped and exhaled. Then she beat his head with her slick palm, jerking and pulling it and teasing it and it was exquisite.

"Yeah, white bitch! That's it! Work that fucking black cock!"

He turned on some dirt rap music from Too Short. The music was funky and fat but Sly couldn't believe the words she heard, some shit about the rapper getting his dick sucked in his car.

"Gosh, this guy is rude!" she exclaimed.

"he's real. I am feeling this Nigga!" Sean responded and she felt him cup the back of her head and grab a wad of her hair. Then he pulled her towards his cock. "Bitch, suck my black dick!"

"No! Wait till we get somewhere," she said.

"I need my dick sucked right now, white bitch!"

His hold was firm as he pulled her face into his lap.

Sly was ready to fuck him, but she had not planned on sucking his dick in the car like a cheap whore. However, he was not interested in discussing. He pulled her face to his meat and thrust it in her eyes. All she saw was the thick, long black snake. Then it was rubbing in her cheeks, feeling hot and spongy, throbbing with virility.

"Suck that black cock, whore! Or I will drop that ass off and go get with some real, young hot bitches!" he smacked the back of her head impatiently. Sly felt weak and over powered as she opened her mouth and started licking his thick dick head. She hadn't sucked dick in a car since high school, two decades ago. But she desperately wanted to please him. And she had to admit she felt such strong, sharp thrills to serve and suck him like his slut.

She vacuumed his tasty cock into her mouth and started lapping it and sucking it. He moaned as she chewed and feasted on him. Then she started bobbing her head and sucking and slurping away as she pumped and twisted his shaft skilfully, smoothly and it felt so, so good. She gave wonderful head and knew how to stroke a cock all right! She heard him humming along to the music as his powerful arm pumped her head up and down and he stuffed her mouth full of black cock. His salty cock was soon filling up her mouth and it was so delicious she started drooling in liters.

"Take a deep breath whore, you are going diving, white bitch!" he warned her, then he pushed her down on his cock. She had just taken a deep gulp when he started forcing his thick, spongy cock into her throat. She knew how to deep throat, even though his size was daunting. She worked him deeper and deeper into her constricting throat till she had him all in. Then she started rolling her head making gurgling sounds, like a turkey. She heard him groan as he ground his cock into her throat. Then he finally let her cum up for air. She gulped a couple of times then she started sucking him, wrapping her soft mouth around him as she bobbed and slurped away smoothly, pumping his cock with one hand as the other stroked his balls.

She soon forgot where she was and who she was or why she was doing this. All that now mattered to her was enjoying her carnal feast on the black meat. She sucked him voraciously, sometimes forcing him into her throat and at other times working on just the head, sucking and teasing it as she pumped his throbbing, ever hardening shaft that was so slick with her drool.

Into the night they cruised, down the highway, as she jerked and sucked him. A couple of times, he held her still and some thick drops of cum would flow into her mouth. She would lap them and swallow them eagerly, moaning at the tasty, salty, thick cream. She would lap his pee slit and suck it clean. Then he would smack her head and tell her to get on with sucking his black cock.

They drove for over half an hour. Then the car pulled up and he killed the engine. She was aware of faint soft light. She could hear cars and trucks driving by, like they were near a highway. Sean removed his belt and made his seat recline backwards.

"Right, bitch, I am going to shoot this black dick right in your mouth! Don't you fucking let one drop slip by! You hear!" he smacked her head and she moaned and nodded, keeping her mouth wrapped tightly around her black master's cock.

Then he grabbed a wad of hair in each hand and started pumping her mouth up and down on his rigid, huge, hard cock with urgency. She sucked and slurped away eagerly, feeling a wild arousal as his hips pumped upwards, banging his cock into her mouth like he wanted to tear her lips. She slurped and gurgled and nearly choked but he didn't care. In fact, he growled,

"Yeah, white bitch! Lemme hear you choke on that black cock!" he growled as he shoved it in her throat. She made loud choking sounds and it wasn't play acting.

Then he smacked her head and told her to jerk and suck hard and fast. She moaned and beat his meat like she was double feasting and shaking a salt shaker as she sucked his head hard, releasing, lapping and sucking hard, again and again. He started writhing in his seat and groaning. Then suddenly, he gave a loud gasp ad his hips shot off the seat. He held her tightly to his cock and started cumming. His rearing black snake spat wad after wad of cum into her mouth and she moaned and sucked him greedily, like definitely did not want to spill one drop of his precious, stringy, thick fluid.

He finally sank back into his seat and kept her face trapped on his lap and his cock buried in her mouth. She suckled it as more cum trickled out of him and she swallowed it gladly. He fired up a blunt as he stroked her head and told her not to stop suckling. She had no idea where they were, but she kept suckling and moaning, feeling very happy for some reason.

Sean had turned at random and pulled up at a Motel. He told her to book the room.

Sean then took her into the room and used the white wife for his selfish pleasure. He fucked her face till she was dizzy and her jaw and throat were sore. Then he exploded in her mouth. He told her to get in there and wipe his sweaty crack with her tongue. He sat on her face and got his ass hole licked, sucked and tongued. Then he stood over her fucked her face and then jerked his cock and sprayed his cum all over her body. He wiped his cock in her hair. They smoked a blunt and he used her again, for his pleasure.

He wasn't finished with her. He told her to spread and work her pussy and fuck it with bottle. She hesitated and he smacked her head. Then she did it, blushing with shame and perverse arousal as she started working the long neck in and out of her itchy cunt as she rubbed her clit, and she came hard. Sean then sat on her face and got his ass licked, before he grabbed her head and banged her pale face away on his black dick and ravished her mouth and throat. He pulled it out, stood over her, jerked off and sprayed her body with his cum. Then he made her scoop it up and lick it off her digits.

Sly dozed off and when she awoke he was gone. When she opened the curtains, Sly was shocked that it was early afternoon. Her jaw and throat were sore like she had a bad cold. Her face and hair were covered with caked cum.

Sly showered quickly and had to lie to her husband. And she sent Sean a copy of the movie script.

Chapter 3

Sly heard nothing from Sean about the movie or about seeing her again. She was in a vex. Something deep inside her craved to be used by Sean again, as his white slut.

She called and left several messages for Sean. He did not call her back. When she finally got hold of him, he said he was busy, she shouldn't call, he would call. She asked about the movie deal, and he said he hadn't read the script yet. Sly was disappointed.

Sean enjoyed making sweet love to a woman, but he had thoroughly enjoyed using Sly so selfishly. It just felt right, abusing a married white woman and sending her home to her husband and kids covered in his cum, with some in her hair. It sure made his life exciting.

Two weeks later, he called. He invited her for drinks in a bar. She dressed really sexily and lied to her husband that she was going to meet a client of hers. She went to meet him. Then he drove her to another motel, making her suck him all the way. He came in her mouth and sent her to pay and collect the keys. She used her own card.

He made her strip down to her split crotch panties and made her play with herself as he crouched over her face and fed her his cock, balls and ass. He face fucked her roughly and used her like his cheap white whore! He used her mouth all night, getting his balls, dick and ass sucked, but he didn't fuck her. She felt frustrated, even though she came so many times just from sucking and serving him. He told her he would fuck her pussy in his own damn time. Then he used her mouth and tongue and drenched her in his cum.

After a while, Sly realized that he wasn't signing jack shit with her. In fact, he told her so. And he said he didn't give a fuck how her day went. Sly could see he didn't give a fuck about her or any other bitch!

She hated herself, for whenever he called, she ran to meet him. Sly couldn't believe the willingness and devotion with which she served him.

Sean didn't give a fuck about Sly but he loved fucking her pale, mature white face. He couldn't get enough of the sight of her pretty face, all deformed by his thick, black cock.

His managers got suspicious when they noticed that Sly was leaving messages all over for him.

"Listen Skip, you are fucking up! Remember what we said about white women? Think of all your fans, man. Sly is a married woman."

However, he told them he wasn't fucking her. He didn't add that she was blowing and deep throating him and eating his black ass though.

Chapter 4

Sly asked Sean, in fact begged him to do the picture with her. He made her kneel at his feet and laughed as he stuffed her mouth full of thick, black cock.

"I ain't doing no picture with you, whore! That script is so bad even a ten year old can do better. Anyway, you are just my little ass licking white whore! Honky cracker bitch!" he laughed and sprayed it in her face, blinding her eye with his salty, creamy cum.

Sly was pissed off at Sean big time. But something changed in her. She felt mad and mean. She got to work and some pretty young blond named Amber started crying just because she didn't have a job for her. Amber was a petite, angelic little blond from Kansas who had come to New York thinking she could make it as a tiny model. She was 19 and had a fragile personality. She was submissive.

Sly usually comforted girls when the broke down. But she didn't feel like being nice. Instead, she dissed Amber and bossed her around. The petite girl offered no resistance. She was like a scared, beaten dog. Sly realized she was weak and she could do as she pleased with her. She made her spit on her shoe and shine it. Amber sobbed but did it. Sly made her kneel before her. The petite girl exclaimed as Sly raised her skirt and pulled her thong off her pussy, which was shaved and dripping wet.

"Lick my fucking cunt, you slut!" Sly snorted, feeling powerful.

Amber wailed that she wasn't a lesbian, but Sly smacked her face and told her to "Git!" Amber sobbed as she licked and slurped away slavishly. Soon, she stopped crying and got into it. As Sly insulted her, smacked her and yanked her face into her pussy, fucking her face dizzy and nearly broke her nose, Amber began to shiver and moan with lust and arousal. Amber was force fed her agent's itching, steamy pussy and she loved it, sucking and licking with relish. Then she was made to tongue Sly's pink, puckered hole, and she beamed with joy as she bobbed and slurped. Sly knew she had stumbled upon just what she needed, her own little pussy eating pretty blond slut. She abused her, used her and came all over her face, lips, tongue and digits.

It was long ago when she and some sorority sisters had abused newlings, making them eat their pussies and asses. She had been made to do it and had enjoyed making many others do it to her. She knew how to abuse a submissive girl all right.

She employed Amber and had her spending most of her time eating her pussy under her desk in her office. She trained her and the petite girl became so skilled at servicing her holes and sucking her tits. But Sly liked to start off by making her lick her from her forehead to her toes.

Then Sly started taking advantage of any male and female models and actors she found attractive. She forgot about Sean for a second as she got her pussy and ass eaten on her couch.

Her husband started giving shit when she always returned home late. Then he caught her sitting on a handsome young studs face as she sucked off another. He freaked out and wanted a divorce. She moved out and started producing porn films of an abusive nature and was quite successful at it. But she still kept her fingers in movies and TV.

Chapter 5

For Sean, things went steadily down hill. His knees never recovered. His team and agents tried to quickly sell him to the New York Knicks for a record amount but it didn't work out. They tried to make him play again and it got to the point where he was temporarily confined to a wheel chair and had to quit.

Sean came undone. His life had been all about basketball, nothing else. Sean thought he could sit back and enjoy all the cash he had made, only to realize that his white attorneys and management had been ripping him off over the years. He tried to sue, but those guys had made him sign so many dodgy contracts. And they even counter sued, claiming damages. His mom chided him, saying, "How can you trust the same cracker that done chained us, shipped us across the seas and made us work all day and we couldn't have shit to say?"

After his forced shock retirement, Sean's descent and self destruction was rapid. He made the headlines for drinking and partying excessively, having brawls, being arrested for DUI, drug possession, drug taking and firearms violations.

However, what hurt him the most was the attitude of his former employers. They had talked him into turning pro before he could study and learn anything that might have come of use now. Then they made him continue playing till he almost became crippled, making money from him. But they now did fuck all for him. He became mad and shouted at his former employer. He clapped him.

The guy dropped him like hot potato, and gave security orders not to let him in. Sean felt like a hard working black slave that had suddenly become an invalid and the master put him out to starve.

Sean started drinking heavily, taking drugs and fucking around. It was all he did, party and fuck. He was depressed and easily provoked. He got into several fist fights. He even smacked a a whore or two, male and female.

Chapter 6

She sat at the bar, a tall, lithe, slender, pale pretty blond angel in her early twenties. She had shiny, straight, silky mane that flowed to halfway down her back. She had a long, pale, smooth, beatific face, big blue eyes, cute, pretty nose, and pink, glossy, full, heart shaped lips.

A double string of white pearls hung from her neck and rested in the deep valley between her breasts. She wore a creamy white, sexy, strapless, short, tight, Versace evening dress, that was glued to her slim, curvy body like a second skin, and exposed the pale, milky tops of her big breasts. They looked awesome on her slim frame, but were not over inflated, LA style. Her long that were crossed sexily on the bar stool were encased in white, semi transparent stockings and she wore white high heels. A matching Versace handbag was suspended from her wrist by a gold chain.

As she sipped casually on her tasty cocktail, and gazed around the half filled club, she seemed like some snobby To look at her, you might have thought she was a young model. But Charlene felt like shit. She tossed her long hair back and glared at her fiancée, the handsome, mid thirties blond, blue eyed white man in a suit and tie.

"Jason, how much longer honey!"

"Relax honey bunny," Jason, smooth criminal he was, answered her and kissed her cheek. "just be patient. Soon, you will make it big. I swear. I have been working on a couple of deals for us honey!"

Charlene felt like yawning and crying. Two years back, she had arrived in NYC, another pretty young face, straight off the bus, with hand luggage and a bag of big dreams. She had been queen of the prom back in her small town in Virginia and everyone had said she would make it big, as a movie star or model. Even when she had to live in a tiny room and received no positive responses when she did her initial rounds at modelling agencies, Charlene had remained undaunted, thinking good things came to those who waited. She waited tables and auditioned tirelessly.

Then, doing her rounds, she met handsome, dashing, successful, blond, blue eyed Jason and she thought her luck was going to change. Jason told her he managed many successful models. He worked at an agency as an account manager. They didn't want to sign her, but Jason told her he saw a chance for her. He said he was planning on breaking off on his own anyway. He said she was so beautiful and talented and he would take her all the way to the top.

He let it slip he had once managed Tyra Banks, but she got on his nerves. He said he could not work like that, he needed professionals. He acted like he knew so many stars and the right people, and he would give her a soaring career. Charlene fell for all of that, for he showed her several snap shots of himself with top models and stars. Little did she know that the white boy had been divorced by his wife and kicked out for being an impulsive gambler and abuser of cocaine and stuff. Basically, he lived a life he couldn't afford. He owed a lot of people money and his company was investigating him for embezzlement. In fact, he had a lot of contact with stars, for he was a handsome, tall, athletic white blond with pretty blue eyes. He made cash on the side when he stripped or worked as a male hooker, fucking male and female stars for the cash.

Jason hit her with the game, took her out to fine places to eat and even proposed to her. She was head over heels in love with a grown man. He charmed her and bamboozled her. She was star and love struck. He took advantage. To be fair, initially, he loved her and wanted to go straight with her. But his debts kept growing higher and some dealer named Mike was putting the heat on him. Mike had even started making Jason suck him and fucking him up the ass for the cash he owed for drugs. But other creditors were not taking their payment in kind. Desperate, he decided to pimp out Charlene. He manipulated her emotionally and told her she had to fuck some so called big shots, saying, "I love you honey, but if you don't do that, they are gonna hold you back."