Hunters and Predators Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black couple invited them to hit another place. They climbed into a Hummer Limo with a fine leather interior. The black man filled their glasses up with the Chris and the black woman produced some blunts. Lisa was given a small mirror, a razor blade and a hundred dollar bill. She greedily sniffed two lines and passed it to Max. He felt a bit self conscious, but he sniffed two lines as well. He did feel funny because the blacks did not sniff, but told them they could have as much as they wanted.

They hit the next club. Max and Lisa both felt so proud, climbing out of the Limo in the envious eyes of the losers who waited in a long line, then calmly walking past them, with the black man leading the way. Max felt funny about his position. The black man was upfront, followed by M, followed by Lisa, and he trailed behind. No one really seemed to mind him. The hefty bouncer even blocked his way and Lisa never even looked back. However, S nodded and he was let in.

After a couple of clubs, they drove in the Limo to a huge, affluent apartment, with a splendid view of Manhattan. Max and Lisa were so excited. Their families were wealthy, but this was entirely another league. This was like something from the lifestyle of the rich and famous.

The two of them sniffed a couple more lines as they lounged, sipping Chris and puffing on fat blunts. Max noticed his girl was sitting dangerously close to S, almost on his lap. She was telling him all about herself, how she dreamed of being a model and starring in her own reality show. She said she was more talented than Paris, and did he have connections in the industry? He said yeah, he knew people alright.

Max didn't like the way Lisa began pushing her chest at the black man. One of her nipples slipped out of her dress but she didn't even pull it back in. Max couldn't believe it. Back home, she would not even be seen dead talking to one of them. Yet she was smiling from cheek to cheek as the black man ogled her bared tit. She even pushed it into his powerful upper arm. Max wanted to do something, maybe suggest that they should leave. But M said in his ear, with a very husky, dark voice,

"Darling, could you please come and help me with something."

He looked into her dark eyes mesmerizing eyes. Her tongue flicked her full, glossy, dark berry lips, making them moist. Max found himself imagining his pink dick between those, dark lush lips. His cock nearly burst in his pants and he nodded immediately.

She took his hand and led him out. His eyes strayed to the thick, round butt cheeks that were working in her skirt and remained glued there. He had never dated a black woman before. He thought they were not his type, with their thick asses and bad ghetto attitude.

M led him into a bedroom and closed the door behind him. Her hand snaked out and grabbed his neck and she slammed him into the wall, making him gasp sharply. Her dark eyes blazed into his, as her other hand slapped into his crotch and took his cock in a vice grip. She started stroking him.

"Hey! What are you doing?" he rasped.

"The fuck do it look like I'm doing, genius?" she sneered, as her hand ripped his pants open.

"No, please stop it, Lisa..." he stammered and tried to push her away, but she was strong and powerful, and she simply wasn't having it.. She pinned him by the throat against the wall...

"Fuck that skinny blond, she got no ass, like a fucking boy..." she ripped his pants down his hips and grabbed his cock. She pulled and stroked it. All his pent up cum started boiling in his balls. He felt powerless as the black woman held him by his neck and did wonderful things to his cock. She stroked his thick, excited head in her soft palm. Then she grabbed the shaft and sank her fingers into it, squeezing him so firmly it almost felt painful. Then she started wanking him, hard and fast. His knees turned to jelly and his balls gathered. He moaned, his cobalt blue eyes bursting like a moron's.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" he cried sharply and his cock exploded in her hand. She kept wanking him and his hips jerked violently as he shot several thick wads of cum into her hand. His knees were now rubbery and he was gasping and blushing profusely.

"What! You must be joking white boy! You a one minute white boy or what the fuck! Motherfucker!" she sneered at him.

"Sorry, I was so excited," he apologized.

The black woman only snorted and shoved him down on his knees.. She held her cum covered hand in his face.

"Lick my hand clean, ass hole!"

"What! No! Are you crazy!"

"You want me to go and show my husband that you came all over his wife's hand?"

"You took it out and made me cum!!!" he wailed.

"I will tell him you forced me to suck your pink dick. Is that what you want. He'll fuck you up the ass and then shoot that ass, ass hole. She-bang! Boom bye bye."

Max shivered like a wind in a storm. She shoved her fingers in his mouth.

"Lick motherfucker. And I wanna hear you moan with relish!" She smacked him hard across the face. He tried to protest but she raised her knee and brought it close to his face.

"Do it! Or else.." her face was a dark, angry mask and she wore such a mean smile on her face. Max had never felt that scared in his life. But he decided he would be better off pleasing her than letting her get her husband. No telling what the black man would do to his lily white ass.

He opened his mouth and sucked her fingers clean, moaning with relish and slurping away like she said. At first he was only moaning because she said it. But after a short while, he felt showers breaking out over his skin from a weird arousal. He sucked up his salty cum from her fingers, moaning with relish.

M showed him cum spots on her boots and told him to go down and lick them clean. He blushed crimson as he did so. For a second, she place her foot on the back of his head and pressed his face into the carpet. Then she kicked his ass and told him to sit on his heels, right before her.

"Why are you doing this to me. What have I done to you?" he wailed.

"You are a victim, mother fucker. Now, shut the fuck up before I kick that ass!"

Her voice was so firm that he zipped it up, in other words, he didn't say shit. She pulled her skirt around her hips. She was wearing a tiny, black tanga that barely covered her bald pussy. She hooked her fingers into the garment and pulled it off her pussy, stretching it. She kept pulling it. It started creaking at the seams. Then it ripped loudly. She tore the flimsy garment off her hips and grabbed him by the hair. She rubbed it roughly all over his face. It was so wet, soaked in her juices. His face was soon shiny with her pussy juice. The musky scent of her pussy made him dizzy.

"Open your mouth!" she snarled and stuffed the torn garment into his mouth. She forced his jaws closed, gagging him and making him choke on her thongs. He almost feared she would force him to swallow and digest her soiled thong. But she only pulled on his hair and slapped his cheeks.

"Damn. That's a good bitch! Open your fucking mouth, jerk!" He did and she yanked the thongs out. Then she parted her knees and he found himself staring into her shiny, bald black pussy. Her lips were long, dark and furled, guarding a shiny, pink reddish gash that was dripping with juices.

Max couldn't believe it, but his mouth was watering so much he had to gulp.

"Eat my fucking black pussy. Worship it with your pink mouth, white boy."

"No! Lisa! Your husband!"

"You're pissing me off ass hole. I made you cum. Turn about is fair play, asshole!"

She smacked his face and then grabbed his head in both palms, hooking her fingers behind the back of his head. She yanked him to her pussy and lowered it on his lips.

"Open your mouth and take the whole fucking pussy in your mouth. NOW!!!"

He voice was so commanding and he found himself obeying. M moaned as he engulfed her wet, excited pussy in his mouth. Her copious juices poured like tasty, delicious juice into his mouth. She told him to eat her out and he started lapping and sucking away.

Max' befuddled head couldn't believe a black woman was raping his face. But seeing was believing and all he could see, touch and smell was delicious black pussy. She fucked his face and used it for her pleasure. She made him drink all her juices, then he had to lick up and down her slit with his long tongue. She pressed him against the wall and fucked his nose like a little cock. All he could breathe in was her cunt and it excited him so much. He thought he would suffocate and drown but she didn't care. She came all over his face, calling him a white mother fucker, but she was only getting started.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Lisa was suddenly aware that her boyfriend had been gone long. She intended to marry Max and didn't want her handsome, blond, blue eyed boy to be all alone with the black woman. She knew she shouldn't worry, that black woman was so ugly, with her thick lips and big ass. Yet Lisa felt very worried, for deep down she knew she was inferior, with her pale skin, thin lips and flat ass.

"Where is Max and M. I should go and check on them."

"Oh, don't worry, hon. Just stay put!" the black man said in his deep, dark voice, his eyes gazing at her tits. "In fact, come closer honey," he slid an arm around her slim frame and pulled her into his body.

"No What are you doing. Please. We have to go. Let me get Max."

"Listen," S said, his hand shooting out to grab her palm and yanking her close. "Your boyfriend's licking my girl's black ass. She likes to make white boys suck the piss out of her pussy and eat the shit out of her ass. If you disturb her, she will get very pissed."

"What! No! Where are they..." she whimpered, trying to get up.

"Bitch please..." S grabbed her by the hair and forced the whimpering girl to her knees. "Listen Lisa, you were throwing it in my face all night. Now I am gonna fuck you. No way around it. The only question is, do I rape that white ass and tear your holes or do you do it willingly."

"I don't wanna fuck you. No! My boyfriend.... We are getting married."

"So? Bitch, you better do what I want or you gonna get it." S raised a big, black hand as if to pimp slap her. His face turned all mean. She cringed and cried out.

"No! Please don't hit me. Please. I will do what you want."

"Good girl. Now, don't be dumb, Lisa. Look, your boyfriend cant do shit for you. But I can help you. I got connections. Hell. I could even open a modeling agency for you, if I wanted to. Your job is to make me want to."

"How do I know you ain't lying?"

"bitch, who brought you to the VIP. Who let you ride in the Limo. Shit, the life is mine and you know it. You better ask somebody bitch, you really better ask somebody."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it like that. But, can you really help me. I mean, do you know people, who know people?"

"Bitch, I know people, period. Now, open your fucking mouth!"

The alcohol and drugs were making her horny. And she was so excited. If S could help her get her very own reality show, now that would be awesome! Simply awesome. She felt so excited she nearly came in her pants.

But Lisa was daunted as she saw the huge, long, thick, veined black cock approaching her mouth, filling up her eyes. She felt the spongy, velvety tip push impatiently against her lips, and his musky, male smell filled her nostrils, intoxicating her. She couldn't believe she was about to suck a big, black nigger dick!

She tried to pull back saying, "No! I have changed my mind." but S grabbed her by the hair and spanked her face with his dick.

Then he forced her jaws open and shoved it into her mouth, making her gag and choke on it. At first she was reluctant, and tried to be defiant. But as her mouth and throat were fucked by the huge, throbbing black cock, much bigger and sexier than her boyfriend's, she found herself crumbling and succumbing.

There was something about the dominant black male and his huge cock that made her wanna follow him and serve him. She started sucking his dick and she felt so good doing it. She scooped it up in her tiny, pale hands and wanked it feverishly as she sucked the skin off his dick. She was such a good dick sucker and she did all she could to please him. At one point a carnal hunger she had never known grabbed her and she tried to force his cock down her throat. She gagged and choked and sputtered until he told her to calm down and suck it slowly, wrapping her mouth around it like a tight pussy.

S groaned as the white girl slurped and sucked away, telling him how much she loved his black meat. He grabbed her by her short blond hair and fucked the taste out of her gapping, drooling mouth, using her for his selfish pleasure.

He and M had been on the hunt for a sweet young white couple to debauch and slut fuck and it seemed like they had picked winners. This was a perfect target. A materialistic girl with slut dreams and a slavish, submissive soft boyfriend. The night was very promising indeed.

He picked up theblond and dumped her on her back on the couch. She cringed from his huge black cock. But he tore the tongs off her hips and shoved his cock deep inside her. He grabbed her small, round ass globes and yanked her onto his dick as he hammered it deep inside her tight pussy, repeatedly. She whimpered, saying it was hurting her. He promised she would enjoy it and cumm likethe bitch she was, once he had stretched her pussy and asshole out. He set about the task of teaching her holes to accommodate a nice, big, black one, by plunging it deep into her, hurling knock out punches at her tight pussy with his cock.

Meanwhile, Max's face was buried deep inside a soft, wet black pussy. M finally jerked him out of her cunt by the hair and laughed at him that he was getting off from being humiliated. He blushed and tried to lie that he wasn't, but she stepped on his hard, pink cock with her black leather and threatened to kick it, and it he cringed. She threw him on his back and rode his face, her lusty hips humping his face till he was dizzy.

"Keep your fucking tongue in my pussy!" she sneered down at him, making him bury three quarters of his organ in her dripping, hot, tight tunnel. She made him crane his neck and grabbed his head, yanking him into her pussy as she fucked his face furiously.

Then the black woman spat in his face and told him to strip and put his trouser belt around his neck like a leash. He asked about his girlfriend and got beaten. She even grabbed a near by flower pot and threatened to smash it on his head.

Max was overwhelmed by fear and a weird, perverted desire to be humiliated and punished by the dominant black woman. He could not believe that he was relishing his weird experience.

She dragged him by his leash to the bed, smacking his ass. She lay on her back and raised her juicy, dark, silky thighs, she made him eat her pussy until his jaw was sore. As she started going wild, he felt so excited, he so wanted to please her. He ate her pussy slavishly, slurping and sucking away like a Labrador. She kept smacking his face and telling him what a good job he was doing. tongue fucked her furiously, She told him to bury his tongue in her slit and fuck her with it as she frigged her clit. Max was banging his head back and forth until her pussy clenched around his tongue nearly ripping it off. She came so hard she squirted in his face. Then she fed him her clit and came again in his face.

"Now, lick my fucking black ass!"

"No! I cant do that!"

"Yes bitch! Do it, right fucking now!" she yanked the white boy's face into her crack and he started licking. She told him to pleasure her hole, licking and teasing it with the tip of his tongue and he did it. As she moaned, he moaned too. Then he was slithering in and out of her hole, teasing her acrid ass hole on his long, pink tongue.

She rolled onto her knees, pushed her thick, gorgeous brown cheeks in his face and made him bury his tongue in her ass. Max gave up all pretending. He plated her ass with greed and passion. He shoved his tongue up her acrid tasting hole and tongue fucked her so passionately you would have thought he was a diabetic and her ass was full of insulin. She clapped her booty in his face and came all over his tongue. Then she made him suck her ass and farted in his face.

After she had cumm all she wanted, she led him on the leash into the living room.

Max cried in anguish as he saw the black man just about to start cumming in his girlfriend's ass. Lisa's tiny, pink hole that he had never been allowed to fuck was stretched incredulously around a huge, black fucking cock and it was being rammed in and out of her. But instead of screaming with pain and yelling "Rape!" and shouting at him to take his dirty black cock out of her at once, Lisa was bawling for him to do her, screaming,

"Yesssssss!!!! fuck my white ass with your big nigger cock!"

S laughed in the face of the shocked white fiance as he finally pulled out of Lisa, leaving a thick cumm deposit in her. The pretty, blond Paris Hilton wanna be was covered in cumm. Her jaw was so sore form sucking on a huge black cock that she could hardly speak. Her pussy and her ass were gaping wide open, like a train had just run through them, and thick cumm was leaking down the insides of her thighs. And Lisa had this expression on her face, like she was the happiest woman on Earth. Max suspected that his little cock would never satisfy her again.

M and S looked at each other and smiled nastily.

"Does he suck a good ass?" the black man asked.

"For sho!" the black woman replied. "Let him demonstrate!"

friend did try to cover herself up, but S yanked on her hair and told her to quit fretting and she did. Max couldn't believe what they made him do. At first he felt like dying as he was made to suck her pussy ad then her ass clean.

As he did so, his girlfriend surprised him by starting to moan. Then the black woman sat in her face and made the blond suck the piss out of her bald, black pussy. She fucked her face feverishly and the blond couldn't stop licking and sucking. M liked it so much she pulled the blond onto her lap and fed her her big tits.

Max felt something long, hot and spongy nudge his cheek. He turned and found himself facing a long, hard black dick covered with cumm and his girlfriend's juices. He tried to say,

"What, what what!" But it was shoved in between his lips and banged into the back of his mouth. Then he was told to suck and get it all hard for his ass. He tried to stall but he was told that if he didn't get his act together, he would get it with no lube. He started sucking in earnest. A few minutes later, he was groaning with genuine relish as bubbles broke all over his skin, due to the perverted pleasure he was deriving from chewing on S' big, black meat, and wanking it feverishly. As he was made to lick the lack man's thick, dangling balls and then clean up his crack with his tongue, he wondered what it was about him, that made him love to slavishly serve these dominant blacks.

The black man must have thought the answer lay in his white ass, for that was where he shoved the black cock. Max felt so embarrassed, moaning and fucking back like a two bit whore, as he got banged before his girlfriend and loved it so much he ejaculated prematurely, again.

For Max and Lisa it was a dream turn into a nightmare. It was an ordeal. And it was an eye opener. Max had never known he was a natural born cocksucker for black cock. Lisa had always looked down on black woman, but she now knew that M was her natural Mistress and she was willing to serve her to the best of her ability. Max left her behind as he returned to college. Rumor has it that he became notorious for being a black cock addict, doing anything just to be allowed a go at hard black cocks. However, that is irrelevant to this story, so who cares if that blond, cobalt blue eyed boy is getting black fucked and put in his place.