Hunters & Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quartet of deer- two does, a fawn, and a tall eight-point buck- heading along the animal path and entering the clearing from the west. Magnificent, Gary thought, snapping a shot of the buck's antlers. Chances are, there's only one rack better than that out here today.

The owner of that rack jumped up from the blind across the way just then, another black-clad figure beside her. Both were wearing hoods over their faces now. Only Eliza's figure confirmed to Gary that it was she. Eliza and her male companion held longbows with notched arrows, and as the deer got close, they let loose. Poetry in motion, Gary thought, watching both shots streak through the air into the buck. The man's hit in the right rear haunch and Eliza's in the right front. Great shot, Gary judged it. Who knows, maybe we'll get another actress trying out for the US Olympic Archery Team someday if she keeps up her skill. He took a shot of the arrows hitting the deer, followed the arrows' path and snapped one of Eliza, then turned his lens back to the deer again.

The buck was rearing in pain and letting out a bleat of warning to his fellows. The female deer immediately broke and ran off, one herding the fawn in front of her. No arrows followed them. The buck meanwhile fell over, but then rolled and staggered back to his feet. Eliza notched another arrow and shot him again, this time hitting the neck. "Your kill, Duckshoot!" the other archer who'd stood up called out. Gary recognized Brad from his voice. Eliza nodded and stepped out from cover as the buck fell over once more.

Gary angled his lens and snapped a picture of Eliza walking forward. She put her bow back into its harness as she moved. Then her arm came up, grabbed the hood, and pulled it off, exposing her lovely features. She locked eyes with the buck, who paused in his writhing on the forest floor. For a moment, the animal and the hunter's gazes met. Gary did not miss the smile on Eliza's lips, nor the respectful nod she gave the deer as she drew her pistol.

The gun fired with a loud pop and an orange dart shot out directly into the deer's jugular vein. The deer collapsed unconscious. Eliza walked up to it and checked its pulse, then nodded. She whistled, and all three of her male companions stood up and came out of the blind. They moved forward and surrounded the deer. Clarke was holding a roll of duct tape and Nate a large plastic garbage bag. Eliza drew a curved knife from her belt and slit the animal's throat, finishing it off with one clean cut. Damn, Gary thought as he watched Clarke and Brad start to push together and tape up its legs. This is great!

Eliza was stepping back now, putting away her weapon while the men turned over and bagged the dead buck. Gary took a shot of the dead animal, then another of Eliza and her knife. He then moved to the side, hoping for a better angle for his next frame.

SNAP.

Gary cursed as he stepped on a loud twig. Instantly Eliza's gun came out, up, and fired. The dart hit Gary right in the chest before he could react. He let out a yell of pain and fell, barely keeping hold of his camera as he tumbled out of the bushes and halfway down the hill. "Shit!" Nate shouted, dropping the freshly bagged deer.

"Oh my God," gasped Brad. "Eliza, what did you-?"

"It's okay!" his girlfriend snapped, lowering her pistol. "He was watching us in the parking lot earlier. I think I've seen him before. He's a paparazzo."

"Great!" Nate threw up his hands and looked at Clarke. "Good eyes, buddy! Was there another one or-"

"I don't think so," Eliza cut him off. She holstered her dart gun and started walking towards Gary. "I'll check him. You guys get out of here with the deer."

"Uh, babe," Brad said with a frown, "shouldn't we call 911?"

"Not unless you want the media all over this," Eliza replied. "He'll be fine. You didn't put anything in our darts besides tranquilizer, right?"

Tranquilizer? Gary thought. So that's why I'm suddenly not feeling anything. That's why I can't move. I'm still conscious, so it probably didn't hit me that bad. Either that or it's not enough to knock out a human. Still, damn! Bax, you warned me. I am an idiot! At least this isn't a bullet. Damn it, why didn't I listen to you?

He redirected his attention as Eliza fell to her knees beside him and turned his head towards her with gloved hands. Gary was lying on his stomach, his feet up in the air and his arms limp at his sides. Eliza's eyes latched onto his and for a second Gary thought he saw something flicker behind them. She pulled off her left glove and took his pulse, then nodded. "He's okay!" she called out. "Just stunned!"

"Ok," Clarke said. He stepped closer. "So do we send the rangers back here or...?"

"No!" Eliza commanded. Gary noticed a strange tone in her voice. "We talked about this last night, remember? I'll handle this guy. Get the deer out of here! Go!"

The three men looked at one another and then at Eliza with frowns on their faces. Brad seemed especially upset. Something is going on, Gary thought. Then he remembered the bloody knife sheathed in Eliza's belt. Oh shit, he realized. I'm out here in the forest, paralyzed, shot by a possible celebrity lunatic, and I have no witnesses. She could be planning to kill me next!

Eliza's hand grabbed the back of his neck. "Go!" she ordered her fellow hunters again.

"Alright," Nate said, taking Brad's arm and pointing over his shoulder. "I hope you know what you're doing." He shook his head at his sister and headed back in the direction of Juniper Trail. Brad followed, mumbling something Gary didn't catch. Clarke went after them after picking up and cradling the bagged-up deer in his powerful arms. Gary was barely able to take note of their departure before Eliza turned his head back towards her face.

"Okay, Mr. Cute Sleazeball Paparazzo," Eliza hissed, kneeling down closer to Gary. "I'm going to make you a deal."

Here we go, Gary thought. She's gonna put the knife to my throat and kill me. Wait. Did she just call me cute?

"You probably think you've got a great story," Eliza continued. She kept her eyes directly on Gary in a very menacing glare. "Regular bad girl actress Eliza Dushku shoots a deer. Then she shoots the poor guy taking her picture. Won't US Weekly just love that? Well, guess what?" She snatched the camera out of Gary's left hand and stuck it in her arrow quiver. "Now you don't have any pictures at all."

Damn it! Gary cursed to himself. I had some great shots in there. Bax, why didn't you come with me? I'm all by myself out here. I'm gonna get killed!

"I know what you're thinking now," Eliza went on. She rolled Gary's body over, plucked the dart out of his chest, and stuck it in her pocket. "You'll probably still get out of this alive and be able to tell your story. Someone will believe you. Probably not the cops, since it's my word against yours and I have three witnesses, but the Enquirer, sure! Unless, of course, I kill you, which I'm not going to do. Even I'm not that bad."

She's not going to kill me. Gary barely suppressed a sigh of relief. Phew! But wait. If she's not going to kill me, then...

"Still," Eliza's voice again caught his attention, "I can't have you telling people I shot you. It just would be really bad for me. You know?" She stood over him and looked down, her gaze softening as her eyes fastened on his. "So I want to make you a deal to keep you quiet. I've seen you after me before, and I think you're kind of cute for a paparazzo scumbag. I'm sure you've probably fantasized about me many times. I'm willing to fulfill those fantasies. One time only. Right here and now. Can't be any more than that, I got a boyfriend but if that doesn't last and you're any good, who knows? What do you say?"

Gary was speechless, and it wasn't just the tranquilizer. Did she just...? He thought. Am I hallucinating? No way this is happening! I...

"I take it by your silence," Eliza chuckled, "you agree." She bent down and kissed him hard on the lips. Okay, Gary gasped, his mouth involuntarily coming open. Now I know this is no dream. Oh my God!

Eliza's tongue thrust between his lips in one quick motion. Gary could not react to meet it, the chemical still in his system. His body was breaking out into a sweat now, though, and feeling was starting to come back. Great, he thought, it's wearing off. Thank you God. If she fucked me while I was unable to move...

The dark-haired beauty standing over him pulled her lips from his and looked around, then nodded. "You taste pretty good," she said. "You smell okay, too. I'm glad Frostfire told me you would be after me today."

Bax's source told you I'd be after you? Gary felt his heart clench.

"You know Frostfire?" Eliza asked. She'd seen the flicker of recognition in his eyes. "I know him from his club in London. I described you last time I was there and asked if he could help me set up a meeting with you. He claimed he didn't know you and it would have to be a surprise. He said he could probably find you though, since he does know a few people in your 'profession.' Did he lie to me?"

Gary blinked, unable to shake his head.

"I see," Eliza said. "He said he didn't do much work as a fantasy broker outside his club, but he'd still try to help me. Apparently an actress with a crush on a paparazzo was too funny for him to pass up." She laughed. "I got a text this morning saying you'd be here. Good thing it worked out."

So this was all a setup, Gary thought. But who is this Frostfire guy? Bax's known him a long time, but I've never met him. I only know he's supposed to be a real insider into celebrities' secret lives. A club in London? Wait a min... Eliza banished any further thoughts as she bent down and kissed him again.

"You feel better yet?" Eliza asked. Her hands roamed over Gary's body, pushing his jacket aside and feeling the muscles under his shirt. "You're in good shape, and I don't think I got you that badly. I definitely didn't mean to. Sorry about it, but how else was I gonna set this up, you know? Would you have believed it if you knew it was coming? Then there's Brad. Brad's good to me. I'm not gonna dump him for what might be just a little crush. He already hates that I insist on us having an open relationship."

She kissed Gary on the forehead and unfastened his belt. "Here's the deal. We make out and dry-hump, you and me. Right here on the ground, till I say stop. No penetration, but you can use your hands if you find yourself able to move them. Our underwear does not come off." She kissed his cheek. "In return for me doing this for you, you keep quiet about what you've seen here today. We didn't meet up. This never happened. Got it?"

"Uh..." Gary moaned. It was all he could manage at this point. Eliza smiled, catching his tone of assent.

"Don't tell your partner anything either," she added. "Yes, I know about him. I was told he'd been warned to stay away."

You knew about this, Bax? Gary thought. And you didn't tell me. Damn it! When I get back to the car, you are going to have some explaining to do. He had to push thoughts of that aside for now, though. Eliza was putting her hands on his pants.

She reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. Flicking it open, she looked at his driver's license. "Garrison, huh? You probably go by Gary or Gare." She refolded the wallet and stuck it in the back pocket of her jeans. "Tell you what, Gare. After we're done, you stay here and give me about twenty minutes before you start heading back to the parking lot. I'll leave your wallet with the Lost and Found, and your camera, too. I'll make sure the film is wiped, of course. Don't worry, if I'm inclined, I'll know where to find you. You okay?"

Gary moaned again, then with an effort of will managed to nod his head.

"Good," Eliza said. "Again, I'm really sorry about the tranquilizer."

Gary gave her a moan of what he hoped sounded like forgiveness. Eliza meanwhile took hold of his shoulders and positioned her body over his. After another look around them, she again leaned over Gary and kissed him on the mouth. Gary returned the kiss as best he could, the chemicals in his blood still limiting his movement.

Wiggle your fingers, he commanded himself. Feel your nerves! Come on! Your wildest dreams are coming true! You gotta move! Move!

Eliza's hands massaged his shoulders and chest, ushering feeling back into his veins. His head came up, and she looked directly into his eyes. "If you want me to stop, moan twice. I'll leave, put your stuff at Lost and Found, and take my chances. But I don't think you want me to stop, do you?"

"No!" Gary coughed out. His hands unclenched as he choked out that syllable, and he immediately placed them on Eliza's hips.

"Good," the dark-haired beauty said. She kissed him twice more, then clenched her legs hard around his waist and sat up. She pushed off her jacket and combat harness. An instant later, she took off her shirt and the sports bra underneath and Gary got to see in its full glory the rack he had been admiring just a few minutes ago. Medium-sized dark-nippled breasts, firm and hard, pointed down at him. Eliza took his right hand in her left, placed it on her right tit. Her other hand unfastened and pushed open her fly. "Remember," she told Gary as she grabbed his other hand and guided it to the space between her legs, "underwear stays on."

That's okay with me, Gary thought. I'm just glad you're helping me find your intimate places. He moved his right hand slowly on Eliza's breasts, feeling mild sensation returning to his fingers. His other hand was on Eliza's crotch, caressing the dark cotton of her panties and the rough wet opening beneath.

Shaved, Gary noticed. That figures. It fits with her personality. His heart thumped as Eliza put her lips back on his. He was feeling everything now. The softness of her hair and skin, the heat of her flesh against his, the crackling leaves beneath them, the cool breeze all around. His ability to feel sensation was returning with a vengeance, and all he felt was good.

Eliza's fingers mingled with Gary's inside her cunt, directing him to the pertinent areas. First, she guided him to the lips of her labia, then her vulva, and finally her clit. Her other hand kept his right hand's fingers rubbing at her nipples. Gary began flicking and stroking at each area as his ability to move came back, hastened by blood rushing quickly beneath his flesh. Soon he was able to start kissing Eliza back hard, and even managed to push his tongue towards hers the next time it thrust into him. She moaned with pleasure and broke their kiss, leaned up on him and let out a scream of joy.

My God, Gary thought. This is the best I've ever had, or the best in a long time at least. I know I can't be doing too much for her, the way I'm feeling right now, but she still seems to be enjoying it as much as I am. Maybe this is another fantasy for her, the circumstances of this moment. All this time, she's been hunting animals, but she was really longing for another prey. Well, Eliza, my little Amazon, I hope you like getting your wish. He rubbed her charms, sparking more moans from Eliza as she pushed her groin down against his thigh.

Their hands continued to move in cadence along Eliza's body, which writhed and moved against Gary's with increasing fervor. All thoughts of why he'd come here, whether the moment really had been arranged and why, what might be around them, were pushed out of Gary's mind by her sighs. This moment between them was all that mattered, all that existed. Her lips traveled across his face and neck, her tongue licking hard over his throat.

Soon he found himself fully able to caress her unaided, and her fingers gladly left his to rub his torso's muscles through his shirt once again.

Okay, Gary thought, still unable to talk. I can feel you now. You're wonderful. I know you said no penetration, but I still want you to feel me. Can you feel me? Am I ready? I can't tell. You're ready, you're so wet and warm and open, but I want to feel this with you. Am I able to feel it?

Gary gasped as she pulled his pants open and pushed them down. She left his underwear on, keeping to the rules she'd earlier set out. Her hand moved into the top of his boxers, though, grabbed his hard shaft and caressed. Her passionate smile told him she liked what she felt. He increased the speed and pressure of his hands on her body, overcome with the heat of the moment. He felt Eliza's body shaking as he did with her cries and motions building to a high pitch.

Eliza's hand wrapped around his cock, squeezed it and pushed it up. She moved up on his body in the same motion, lowering her hard nipples toward his lips. Gary kissed one and then the other, keeping his other hand against her snatch. He placed two fingers on her clit and rubbed it, trying to match her strength of motion on his groin. It wasn't quite getting there, he was sure, though Eliza still appeared pleased. "I like you," she told him, moving back down on him and kissing his throat. "I like you, Garrison Parker. I like you a lot."

I like you too, Gary silently answered her. Man, I like you too.

Her tongue licked his lips again. Gary answered it with his. He moved his hand off her tits and around to her back, pulled Eliza down and hard against him. In the same motion, he thrust his fingers in her cunt deep and hard against the top. It was a technique that had served him well with several past girlfriends. Here it did so again. Eliza let out a screaming joyful cry.

Juices spilled out of her an instant later, coating his hand. She smiled and kissed his lips. "Ah!" she gasped. "Good boy!" She kissed him again, then reached down and pulled his hand out of her panties. Gary felt his heart beat faster as she brought his hand to her lips and licked the fingers clean.

"Okay," Eliza said when she was through. "I know I said the underwear stays on, but I'm going to break that rule now. I never send a guy away blue-balled, and I can't do this properly with your shorts in the way." She sat up again and grabbed his boxers' waistband, pushed them down and over his hips.

Gary's organ stood up proudly. Eliza took hold of it again, rubbed the underside and head. "Very nice," she breathed into his ear.

She kissed him again, then turned around on his body and placed her lips on his cock. God! Gary gasped as the heat of her mouth enveloped him. This is heaven! Eliza's tongue licked along his bone, her hands meanwhile rubbing his balls and thighs.

Oh yes, he told himself. I'm not sure if you can make me come with this damn tranquilizer in me, but you're trying your hardest. Just like I pleased you. Please do it! Do it! Oh! She squeezed his thighs while sucking him, and a tremor leapt from his groin to his throat.

Suddenly he noticed Eliza's thighs moving back along his chest, her body lying down on top of his. Her pants, down around her ankles but still held on by her boots, crossed over his head, and then the space between her muscular legs settled over his face. "Lick me," Eliza removed her lips from his cock and whispered to him. "Lick my cunt."

Gary nodded and with another effort of will moved his hands up and again took hold of her hips. He positioned her groin over his mouth and began licking at Eliza through her panties as she returned her mouth to his tool. Her breath was hard against him, her tongue coiling about him like a snake. The tip of it flicked the head of his organ, and then it was thrusting along the underside as Eliza pushed his member deep into her throat. He gasped his pleasure and pulled her groin hard against his face. His tongue continued to move over her covered pussy. Sharp salty juice soaked through the cotton of her panties and dripped into his mouth.

A few more licks of her tongue against his cock's underside, a few more caresses of her fingers against his balls, and Gary knew the tranquilizer had receded enough that he could reach orgasm. His hands fell from Eliza's thighs, his body too overcome with the moment to keep up his end of their position. Then his juice shot into her, his hips jerking rapidly. Eliza kept her mouth on him all the time, holding him steady until she had swallowed every drop of spurt. Licking at her lips, she then removed her mouth from his deflating tool. She sighed in pleasure again as he settled down, and released him from her embrace.