Hunter's Time of Grace

Story Info
He has toys to play with.
6.9k words
4.16
45k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter had forgotten that Tyler was coming over today to work on the boat. He knew he could not call and stop Grace from making the trip. He messed up on the weekends. Grace was a woman he had met online and had met her once. He drove halfway between them. It was one of the most fun-filled nights he had in a long time. She had very few inhibitions so he was able to enjoy all that he wanted. Grace was due anytime It was about 3:30 p.m. He knew Tyler was going to be here after work, which was 5 p.m.

Grace was following the directions to Hunter's house. Grace liked Hunter. He is nice and he is willing to play. Grace did not mind calling him "Sir" while in his presence. She knew he liked to be called that. She wonders what Hunter wants to do since it was going to be a long weekend, since neither had to work on Monday. Actually Grace had Tuesday and Wednesday, too, so if the weekend went well, she would stay a day or two longer.

Hunter knew from their conversation that Grace loved candles and would let him do almost anything to her; from blindfolding her to tying her to a chair, but she had to be able to get herself out of it. That was a must for her, so they used Velcro restraints the last time.

Grace is pulling into the driveway as Hunter walks out from the barn. She waves and stops the car. She gets out of the car and waits for him.

Once Hunter saw her, he immediately smiled. He was looking forward to her being here. He needed a break. Grabs her into his arms and gave her a big hug and then leans back and places a kiss on her lips. She tastes wonderful and he dips his head again. This time he wiggles his tongue into her mouth and ravishes it. God he wants her now.

Grace knew by his actions he was glad to see her as much as she was glad to see him.

"I am glad you came. How was your trip?"

"It was uneventful which is how you want it to be."

"I am glad you made it. Let's get your bags into the house."

Grace smiles at him and they walk to the truck and he gets her bag.

Hunter lets Grace get settled and he put her truck into the garage. He moved his out of the garage. This way Tyler would not know she was even here.

Grace was sitting at the kitchen table when Hunter came back into the house.

Hunter leans over and kisses her and cops a feel of a breast. Grace leans back a little hoping he would feel some more.

The action is not lost on him. He uses both hands and he also moves his mouth to her ear and asks for her to follow him.

Hunter leads her up the stairs and into the bedroom. And they both sit down on the bed.

"Grace, I am going to ravish you in a minute," Hunter chuckled... "I want you from that moment on to trust me."

Grace knew he wanted to start the play. She nods her head and says, "Yes Sir."

Hunter knew in that moment she would do as he asks. The trust she had given him was precious and he would make sure she would never regret her actions.

Please undress for me.

Grace stands up and moves so she is right in front of him as she slowly pushes down her shorts to pool at her feet. She starts to push down on the panties but Hunter's hands stop her and his hands do that job. He asks her to spread her legs a bit. He runs a hand between her legs. She closes her eyes and feels the touch and wants more.

Hunter senses her need.

Grace, move onto the bed.

He removes his clothing. And Grace starts to finish undressing.

"No, Grace I will do that. Does this shirt have any sentimental value to you?"

"No, it is just a shirt and I have more."

"Okay."

Hunter leaves the room and comes back with a box. The box is not big. Grace watches as he sets out a vibrator. Hunter gets on the bed.

"Grace, lay back."

"Yes, Sir."

Grace lays back and watches him. Hunter takes a knife out of the box. He starts to cut the buttons off her shirt. Two buttons cut ...

"Grace, move your legs so I have access to your sweetness that I love."

She complies with his request. She bends her knees so her feet are flat on the bed and legs are open.

Hunter takes his hand and rubs her pussy. He feels the heat of it and he is hard instantly. He wants to dive into it but he resists. He grabs the vibrator and turns it on. It is an over sized but he knows she can handle it or will be able to when he is finished with her.

He turns the speed to medium and presses against the outside of her pussy and just leaves it there and cuts one more button. He then press the vibrator a little more firmly against her .

"You like that."

"Yes, Sir. I do."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, Sir. I want more."

Hunter takes the vibrator and places it against the clit. Grace squirms a little, but Hunter moves it so it is not directly simulating her and he cuts another button.

Grace starts to feel warm and wants to have something inside her. She really wants Hunter to just do her.

Hunter lays the knife between her between breasts and uses a hand to start to move the vibrator around her pussy.. up and down the slit.. his other hand is stroking himself.. Hunter is very hard and he loves that Grace is getting wetter and wetter.

He takes the tip of the vibrator and presses against the lips of her sweetness. He stops stroking himself and takes Grace's hand and places it on his cock. His free hand now starts to rub her clit.

Grace wants to move against his fingers as they rub her clit but he has not told her she can respond. Hunter recognizes her need and says, "Grace you may move if you so desire."

"Thank you, Sir." Grace moves her legs a bit wider and thrust her hips ever so slightly up against the fingers. She wants more inside her. She is stroking his cock with her hand.

Hunter takes the vibrator away and used the hand to cut another button. So now her breasts are exposed. The nipples are hard. He takes the knife and lays the blade onto of the nipple. It is cold so the nipple puckers up harder. Grace intakes a breath.

Hunter leaves the knife there and puts two fingers inside her. She is so wet that Hunter almost just grabs her legs and pound away but he wants to stretch hot tight pussy.

Grace loves the feeling the fingers inside her and she pushes up against them.

"Grace, tell me what you want."

"I want to feel more inside me, Sir."

Hunter loves her honesty. He knows she will feel full in a few minutes..

Hunter takes some lubricates the tip of the vibrator. He places the vibrator at the entrance to her ass and presses the tip in just enough and then uses his fingers (3) into her pussy.. He turns the vibrator on higher and leaves it. And his fingers start to fuck you pussy and the other hand's fingers are rubbing her clit.

Grace is loving this.. She lets out a little moan and breaths a bit faster.

Hunter uses one of the hands to press the vibrator in a tad deeper..

Grace intakes a sharp breath ... she is being stretched. She loves the feeling.

"Grace, tell me what you want and be specific." Hunter knows this her own chance for the next few hours to get what she wants.

"Sir, I want to have the vibrator in my pussy and your hard throbbing cock in my ass."

Instant pre cum for Hunter. "Oh, god, she is so good."

Hunter removes the vibrator and takes his hands away.

He leans up grabs each side of the shirt and rips it open and dives his mouth onto one of her breast while he is kneading and pinching the nipple on the other. He loves to suck her breasts. They are so responsive and she loves to have him do this.

His cock is pressing into her side and she wants nothing more than to have it in her.

Hunter moves and reaches down below into the box and comes back with something he knows she will like. They had talked about it. Nipple clamps ... vibrating ones to boot.

Grace get on your hands and knees. "Yes, Sir as she turns over and gets on her hands and knees ... he gets behind her and with the vibrator slides it up and down from her ass to the clit and presses against her."

"Grace.. I want you to hold your legs together and hold that vibrator."

She does so and it is rubbing her clit. "Oh, god," is muttered.

Hunter pulls one of her breast to the side and pinches the nipple hard. He takes the nipple in his fingers and attaches one of the clamps. He reaches around her for the other breast and does the same thing. There is a long chain on the clamps.

He puts them on low ... it is remote controlled.

He now moves behind her. She is holding onto the vibrator and he knows it is rubbing that clit. He slaps her ass as he takes the vibrator out from between her legs. He leans down and licks the red hand print and then blows into her pussy. She is squirming.

Hunter roughly grabs her hips and then spreads her legs so she is open... he takes the head of his cock that is oozing of precum and rubs it all round her pussy lips and up to her clit. The other hand he gives the chain on the nipple clamps a slight tug.

Oh yes was meekly said.

Hunter takes and pulls Grace's head back by her hair and says, "What do you want .. tell your Sir."

"I want you to fill me for your pleasure. Hunter had his cock poised at her pussy and when she said your pleasure, he rammed his cock into her."

"Oh, God."

"Yes, Grace." Hunter has such a hard time not moving, but he wanted her to feel him. He tugs on the chain again and moved the speed up a bit. And as he did that his thumb found its way into her ass.

Hunter wanted to fuck her hard, and he would, but all in good time.

Hunter pulled himself all the way out. His cock was dripping wet from his precum and her wetness. He took the vibrator and pressed in it slowly into her pussy and it tugged on the chain and then increase the speed of clamps. The vibrator was only about 3 inches in ... he takes his cock and presses the head against her ass. Grace moves back against him and as she does, she feels the sting of a slap on the ass.

Hunter put the speed on the vibrator up one more notch and he didn't even prepare her for it. He pressed it completely and swiftly in her. Grace grunts and takes a sharp intake of breath.. but Hunter didn't even wait because his cock was entering her ass ... and every movement forward was a tug on the chain..

"Grace, do you want it all."

"Yes, Sir. Please."

Hunter withdrew himself and the vibrator..

You heard a whimper because Grace was so needing release and Hunter knew he wanted to fulfill it but he wants her to crave his cock ...

"Grace, I want you to listen to me. Are you listening to me and not thinking about how much you want my cock ..."

"Yes, Sir. I am listening."

"Good ... for the rest of the day you will be naked and at my beckon call. If I want you no matter what you are doing, I will have you, do you understand?'

"Yes, Sir." And then the speed on the clamps slowed. Grace's senses were going crazy ... she felt so empty and her nipples were so taunt and wanting more...

"Grace, this also means that if I want to tie you up I will, if I blindfold you, I will and if I want to watch you masterbate, I will, if I want you to suck my cock you will.. nothing will be refused. I will not ask anything of you that we have not discussed or talked about. Do you understand?"

Grace answered meekly, "Yes, Sir."

"Grace, I didn't hear you." The clamps quit vibrating.

"Oh, God," Grace thought. "I am on the edge."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good Girl," was said with a tug on the chain. Hunter rubbed the vibrator up and down the slit..

"Grace, how bad do you want my cock."

"I want your cock so it will be pleasured by filling me, Sir."

"You are my good girl, Grace." And with that.. Hunter thrusts his cock into her ass as he shoves the vibrator back in on high speed.. and then slapped her ass and maxed the speed on the clamps.. With chain in hand, he thrusts, pushing her forward thus making the breasts move so the chain is tugs.

Hunter slowly and deliberately pulls almost all the way out and then back in.. Grace is clenching at his cock and the vibrator.. he can feel her surrounding his cock;it is sucking the cum out of his cock.. As he plunges into her, he slows the clamps up and down. He is on the verge of cumming but he wants to insert one thing into her pussy. It is a vibrating egg.

He takes both his cock and vibrator out.. She cries out but he immediately inserts this large egg in to her. It is on low.

He takes his tongue and starts to suck on her clit.. It takes only about 4 licks and she screams in ecstasy. He tastes her once more and he immediately place his cock and the vibrator back into their original orifices.

"Grace, cum for me again." He grabs a bigger dildo thrusts it into her pussy. He does very deliberate strong strokes. All the way out and back in.

Grace .. cum for me.. He slaps her ass and he turns the egg up on high.. Now Grace! I want you to cum now!!

Grace has no idea only that she wants to cum again and again.. Hunter feels her shutter again and he strokes her ass intently for several more strokes and then he empties himself into her ass..

Oh God Grace. You are my best girl.. ... He tugs on the chain again..

Grace is limp and can barely keep up on her knees... Hunter did a final stroke and holds himself there for about 5 minutes and then he withdraws from her, his cock and vibrator.

He moves to one side of her and removes the clamp from the breast. He then begins to suck on the breast. The nipple is hard.. so hard and it seems to be throbbing. He releases the other nipple and rolls it between his fingers.

Grace does not move.. she cant.. Her body is on fire... every touch inflames her desire to be possessed again.

Grace you can lay down now..

She does so and it is on her side and facing him.

Hunter moves up to her face. He begins to kiss her deeply as one hand kneads her breast. The kisses are long and deep; tongues dueling. His hand wanders down and flicks over her clit and she moans into his mouth. He starts to finger fuck her and she moves on his fingers..

He breaks away from her mouth. Grace look at me..

She does. Grace feel my fingers fuck you.. I love fucking you. You are mine. You are mine, Grace..

She knows that he possesses this moment and beyond. She wants to give him pleasure for the rest of this day and more..

Hunter withdraws his fingers and places them in her mouth. Grace greedily sucks them.

Hunter by chance looks at the clock and realizes that Tyler will be here any minute but he lets Grace finish sucking his fingers clean.

Once that is done, Hunter leaves the bed and jumps into the shower. He quickly washes himself and dresses..

Grace, I want you to rest. I will be back. I want you to shower. I want you to go the room at the end of the hall. When I come back I want you in that bed. You can be resting or sleeping, I don't care but you have to be in the bed and naked.

Do you understand?

Yes Sir, I will do as you wish.

With that, Hunter left the room.

Grace finally breathed deep and her body was coming down from the rush. Hunter was a wonderful lover because he knew what she wanted and would give her this time but from now on, it would be only for his enjoyment which is really hers as well but his needs would be first.

Grace got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. She took a long hot shower. Oh god, she ached. It was such a good ache. One she had been missing for a long time.

She went into the bedroom and got her lotions and massage oils out. She put the massage oils in the box. She then proceeded lotion her body; making it soft to the touch.

Grace went into the room she was suppose to be waiting for him. She walked into the room and noticed that Hunter was creating a play room. She went to the bed and pulled back the covers and laid down. She needed a nap if she was going to keep up with him.

Hunter was walking out the door as Tyler was stopping his truck. He and Tyler walked out into barn and started to fab some parts for the boat. It was about an hour later.. Hunter told Tyler he needed to make a call and he would get some beverages and be back out.

Hunter hurried back to the house.. he wanted to see where Grace was. He went upstairs and he found her where he asked her to be. She looks so peaceful laying there so he didn't disturb her. He would wait.

Hunter went downstairs and got the beverages and out to the barn he went. It was about 90 minutes later Hunter wanted to go back.

Tyler was busy on fabing a metal piece that would take him several hours so Hunter didn't feel bad about leaving and he told Tyler that he would be back shortly.

Hunter walked quickly back to the house. He bounded up the stairs and went to his bedroom. He gathered all the toys and found that Grace has put her massage oils in the box.. He smiled. He knew she loved after care with oils. He would make sure she received her oil treatment and so much more. He picked up the box and went into the playroom. Grace was still sleeping. Hunter places the box on the nitestand. He put a knee on the bed and Grace opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Hunter.

How do you feel Grace?

Wonderful, Sir.

Grace I want you to service me right now, please.

Grace sat up in bed and the sheets fell and her breasts were exposed. Hunter reaches and twitches a nipple.. Grace looks Hunter in the eyes. He sees the desire and he becomes hard instantly. Grace sits on her knees and begins to work on the snap and zipper of his jeans.. she pushes them down so he had his underwear on only. She leans forward and licks his hard cock thru the underwear. She starts sucking and grasping the hard cock with her lips and mouth... with her hands she rubbed his thighs and with her thumbs pulls the underwear down and his cock springs forth.. right into her lips.. She greedily begins to suck his cock. Hunter loves watching and feeling Grace do this to him. She sucks him hard and deep on every stroke. Even more crazy, she loves doing it.

It seems to take little time and Grace has him cumming in her mouth.. sucking him dry. Her hands rub his balls softly as her mouth finishes his cock. She leans back a bit and looks at him. She has a little bit of cum on the corner of her mouth. Hunter leans down and kisses it off her.

Thank you Grace. You may get up and get something to drink and/or eat but please come right back here. When I come back, I want you to have picked out 2 toys you want to be used on you. And with that, he upped the speed of the vibrating egg. She wiggled because she forgot it was in. Hunter chuckled and Grace smiled.

Hunter pulled up his jeans and walked out the door whistling. Grace now chuckles. Hunter is so easy to be with. Not like others who had massive egos who didn't care about you only their needs.

Grace was thirsty so she wrapped a blanket around herself and went downstairs. She opened the refrigerator and found a Diet Pepsi. Hunter remembered. She grabs the can and walks back upstairs. She opens it and drops the blanket at the foot of the bed. She looks down into the box of toys. She wondered what would be next. Hunter said she had to pick two.

Grace tries to remember what he said he likes. She smiles as she thinks of a few minutes ago.

Mmmmm.. the blindfold will be one of them. He has talked in the past about having a woman blindfolded. She took out the blindfold and beneath it she saw what she wants next.. candles.. Grace places the items on the chair and turns on the TV . Grabbing the blanket, she hops back into bed and snuggles in to wait for Hunter.

Hunter was wondering what she was doing. He wants to feel her mouth again. Just the thought of it makes him hard. He and Tyler are having a hard time with the measurements for one piece of the boat. He needs to keep his mind on the boat piece so he can finish and get Tyler to go home.

12