Hunting For Bambi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patric
patric
170 Followers

Arron giggled and handed him half a pack of butter that was left over on the table just inside. Clay took a big scoop of it with his fingers and very deliberately rubbed it around his cock. Candi couldn’t stop staring, her mouth hanging open in fear and lust. With his cock greased up Clay took another scoop of butter and thrust first his index finger, and then two fingers, into her ass. It was tight and hot. He rubbed his fingers round and round in circles and Candi groaned again and arched her back further. Then he took his fingers out. “Tell you what Candi girl,” he grinned. “Ask me nicely and I’ll be real gentle with you.”

“Please be gentle,” she begged.

He took his cock in both hands and pressed it against her round hole. For a second it was stuck and then, with a slight pop, it pushed inside her making him instinctively moan. As Candi wriggled on the floor trying to get comfortable, his cock slid in further making her gasp again.

Up in the tree Jenni was now panting herself as she rubbed herself backwards and forwards on the smooth branch, feeling waves of pleasure spreading up from her pussy through her belly to her tits and her neck and face which were flushed pink, her mouth open in ecstasy. She couldn’t believe that Clay was fucking that beautiful, haughty black girl in the ass. He’d totally dominated and humiliated her and she was just taking it, lying on her back with her knees bent, those long legs pointing at the sky.

Clay could hardly contain himself as he felt his heavy balls slap against Candi’s ass but he spread her legs apart a little more with one hand and freed the other hand so he could rub her pussy too. He knew that she’d never forget it if he made her cum while taking her asshole in front of about twenty people. His cock slid in and out of her. Even with the butter it was a tight fit, the muscles of her anus gripping the stem of his cock. He grabbed her ankles tightly, making white marks in her brown skin and just fucked her and fucked her. Then, as he saw that she had her head thrown back and was moaning in more than just pain he stroked her clit a little harder and felt her whole body start to shake. They came at the same time, Candi squealing in shameful ecstasy, Clay grunting triumphantly as he spurted cum inside her ass.

In the tree Jenni was now unselfconsciously riding that branch. Everything went quiet as Clay and Candi’s breathing subsided and Candi’s brown, magnificent body went limp. The black girl had never felt so degraded in all her life and yet she’d never cum so hard. Just as she was lying back with her head on the decking she heard a little feminine gasp. She opened her eyes, looked up and saw the naked white form of Jenni in the throes of orgasm up in the tree. She couldn’t believe it.

“Clay. . .” she whispered viciously.

. . .to be continued.

patric
patric
170 Followers
12