Huntress of the Galaxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Rae, I…I need to be in the mating position to…to achieve completion. Will you grant me…?"

"Take me however you desire Sith. I am your mate tonight."

Sith leaned back, lifting Rae by the waist, his cock still in her pussy. Instinctively she knew what he wanted and drew her knees to her chest. He turned her over and she rose on all fours, ass in the air. Sith leaned over her back, his pelt warm on her skin.

He nipped her ear and breathed, "Thank you Rae. You are a superior mate."

"Fuck me Sith, as hard and as long as you desire. I am yours."

Sith growled deep in his chest, his cock driving deep in Rae's pussy. His dewclaws dug into her shoulders again as she bucked against him, burying him inside. Rae's vision blurred as he pounded into her, he was stretching her wide and she loved every second. Sith thrust his cock in her creamy depths, her moans encouraging him to go faster, harder. A red haze formed in his eyes and he knew completion was near.

He thrust into Rae with all his strength and hesitated. With a mournful cry, he shot thick jets of cum into the depths of her pussy, his body trembling, his cock pulsing. Rae climaxed again, her shriek blending in a primal chorus of satisfaction. Her arms relaxed and she fell forward, Sith on top of her, his breathing shallow.

They lay together, recovering their strength. Sith pulled his softening cock from her sopping pussy, rolled on his back and purred contentedly. Rae snuggled up to him and he wrapped an arm around her. Neither spoke as the night breeze drifted through the open windows. Their eyes closed and they drifted into sleep.

***

The sun was rising as Rae and Sith checked their weapons a final time. They circled the warehouse to the fire escape. Creeping upwards and crouching low to avoid detection, they reached the fourth floor window. Rae glanced at her life force detector, seven green dots, two red, and one orange.

"Nine of them in there and Saunders," she whispered in his ear. "We need a diversion to even the odds a little."

Sith nodded and crept carefully down to the third floor window, smashed it with his paw and threw a delayed action paralysis grenade inside. He shattered the remaining glass and ran up the stairs to Rae. She smiled as five of the dots disappeared and reappeared on the third floor. A dull thud and strangled cries meant that the beings were no longer a threat.

Sith extended his claws and pulled on the window. The lock snapped and it opened. They crawled through and waited until Rae's eyes adjusted to the dimness, then moved carefully through the room and down a hallway. She motioned to a door and stepped back. Sith flung himself at it, the wood splintering as he crashed to the floor and rolled into a crouch, Rae close behind him. Two felines and two humans sat at a table playing a game of cards. A pudgy human sat tied to a chair against the wall, a gag in his mouth, eyes wild with fear.

The startled guards reached for their weapons, turning over the table as cover. Rae fired at one, the laser putting a smoking hole in his chest. Sith's pistol roared, the bullet snapping a guards head back as he fell. Rae ducked behind a crate as a machine pistol chattered, the slugs striking harmlessly into the wood. Another burst shook the crate as Rae drew her second gun.

She stood up and fired two laser bursts through the table; a weapon clattered to the floor, dropped from a dead hand. Sith's pistol barked twice and the last guard fell. Sith emerged from his position behind another crate and they rushed to Farnsworth. His eyes had closed, but his breathing was regular.

"Must have fainted, poor thing," Rae drawled, "too much excitement."

Sith cut the ropes, lifting Farnsworth easily. "The fire escape or the stairwell?"

"Stairwell. If there are more of them out there, we'll be spotted."

At the end of the hall, a freight elevators open door beckoned them.

"Why walk when you can ride," Rae said with a grin.

The elevator groaned to a stop on the ground floor. Her detector beeped. Five green dots. Two red dots. The doors opened. Silence.

"I'll draw their fire; you make a run for it with Farnsworth. I'll be right along in a minute."

"No Rae, there are seven of them. I will not leave you."

"Get him out of here dammit! He's the most important thing right now. Move it Sith!"

"As you wish. Good fortune Rae."

"Good fortune Sith."

Sith threw Farnsworth over his shoulder and padded off among the piled crates.

Rae heard a scrape of metal on metal and drew her guns. A figure ran between two large crates. She fired. The figure screamed and fell. A burst of gunfire sent slugs thudding around her. She dropped and crawled, moving from one cover to another.

Another movement. Atop a crate this time. A rocket launcher was sweeping the warehouse, its operator using infrared sights. Rae aimed and fired. The operator fell back, his grip tightening on the trigger. With a 'whoosh', the rocket flew into the ceiling and exploded. Rae dove under a land crawler timbers and planks came raining down, smashing the crawlers cab.

When the dust settled, she cautiously stood up and looked around. Debris was everywhere. She saw a foot protruding from under a fallen beam. Another body lay covered with dust, a shard of metal jutting from the stomach. A portion of the outside wall had collapsed. Rae ran for the opening when a laser whined, her left arm stung and went limp.

She stumbled and fell, pistol dropping from her hand. Rae attempted to raise her other pistol, but two humans and a feline were standing over her.

"Where has the F'than taken the human?" the feline snarled.

"I have no idea," Rae said through clenched teeth. "You'll never find him. He's already on his way to Galactic HQ for a brain scan. You lose, boys."

"We still have you Cosmic Retriever. You will pay for this indignity to The Brotherhood. Kill her, NOW!"

Rae stared at the gun barrels. Goodbye Jan. I love you.

A blazing hole appeared in the felines head and he crumpled to the floor, the humans cut down in a hail of bullets. Rae gasped as Jan stepped over the bodies, holstering her laser, Sith behind her holding a smoking machine pistol.

Jan unclipped her medkit and applied it to the wound. "Something told me I'd have to save your lovely ass this time. Do not move. Help is on the way." She leaned over and they kissed.

Sith crouched down beside her. "You have great courage Rae Arizona. I would be honored if you would consent to become a member of my clan."

"A kiss from my wife and an invitation to join my partner's clan, I'm one lucky woman. I accept with gratitude Sith. I think I need another kiss my sweet one."

Rae felt Jan's lips on hers as she lapsed into unconsciousness.

***

Sith purred as Rae and Jan toweled his fur dry, paying close attention to the area between his legs.

"This shower device is pleasurable my friends. I am not fond of being wet, but this is somehow enjoyable."

"That's why I had it installed when we returned home," Rae replied. "I may never use the sonic again."

"It does fluff your pelt nicely Sith," Jan added. "I am pleased you decided to accompany us."

"How could I possibly refuse? You two have become members of my clan, and we stand ready to help each other."

"Let's get into bed Sith. Rae said she had a surprise for me."

"Actually Sith has the surprise," Rae chuckled. "And I guarantee you'll like it."

Sith lay on his back in the bed, the women on each side, kissing him and stroking his fur. Rae stroked his crotch and his cock emerged, reddish purple and gleaming in the candlelight. Jan's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"By the gods, Rae, it's magnificent. You…you took all of that in you?"

"It's all yours, sweetie. Are you ready?"

"I am ready, but what about you."

"Problem solved. On your hands and knees darling. We're all going to enjoy this."

Rae leaned against the headboard and spread her legs. Jan moved between them, her tongue licking her wife's pussy. She moaned as Sith entered her from behind, his cock giving her shivers as it parted her wet pink walls, sliding further in until she thought it would come out her throat.

She lifted her head from Rae's pussy and gasped, "I have never felt anything like this before. Thank you Sith. Thank you my love."

Sith purred and nuzzled Jan's neck, "You are tight, like Rae. My cock feels good in you. Let us fuck."

Jan gripped Rae's ass as her tongue probed deep in her wife's pussy, Sith's cock working steadily in her. Rae bucked her pussy into Jan's face, wanting more of her eager mouth. Moaning, she tugged at her erect nipples, squeezing her breasts as Jan devoured her. Sith's fangs sank lightly into the back of Jan's neck, his dewclaws stinging her shoulders, his jabbing strokes shaking her body.

The three rocked back and forth; grunts, purrs, moans and the sound of flesh slapping filling the room. Jan's teeth found Rae's clit, licking and nibbling it as she wiggled a finger in her wife's wet pussy and another in her asshole. Sith lengthened his strokes into Jan, pulling out and driving back in, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. Rae gasped as Jan slid her fist in the juicy pussy, spreading Rae's slick flesh and working a second finger into her asshole.

The bed lurched as the fucking intensified, bodies moving as one in a threesome of lust. Rae was first to cum, her orgasm shaking her body uncontrollably as she squirted her warm honey into Jan's eager mouth.

Jan howled in delight as Sith's cock sent one orgasm, then another rippling through her, she sucked on Rae's clit giving her another shuddering climax.

Sith gave a rumbling growl and jetted his thick cum deep into Jan's pussy. He squirted again and lay on Jan's back panting.

They were still for a moment, enjoying the fading glow of their pleasure. Sith pulled his softening cock from Jan and lay on the bed. Rae pulled Jan to her and they kissed, Rae tasting herself on her wife's lips. Embracing Sith, they drifted into slumber.

***

"Is old lazybones still sleeping?" Jan asked, breasts bobbing in the turquoise water.

"Looks like it," Rae replied, floating on her back, her tanned flesh contrasting with her blond hair.

"Let's go wake him up. I want him to swim with us."

Rae and Jan ran from the water, hand in hand and laughing. Sitting down on the white sand, they poked Sith as he lay on a blanket, ears twitching as he snoozed.

"Come on sleepyhead. Take a swim with us. We promise not to splash you," Jan said excitedly, rubbing her bare breasts on his chest.

"Yes come swim with us," Rae added, water glistening on her naked body. "You might catch a fish."

"A fresh fish sounds tasty," Sith said with a yawn. "I will swim with you. But no dunking like last time."

"Who? Us? Dunk you? Of course not," Jan said winking at Rae. "We'll just have a nice swim."

"I'll make sure of that," Sith growled. He picked them up by their waists and ran into the water, the women twisting in his grip and laughing.

They rode to shore on the rolling waves and lay in the wet sand, basking in the warmth of the twin suns of Arcturus IX. Rae and Jan's dream of a beach house had come true and Sith was there to share it with them. Life was good.

End.

-------------------------

Coming soon: Rae, Jan and Sith return in 'Death of a Planet'.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12