Huntress of the Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you will give us the Cuirass?"

Rolastran smiled faintly, "We will not deny Luna's will, but it is not for us to just give you the armor. It is guarded by the lake."

The humans looked at each other in understanding, "A guardian."

"Correct. The lake reflects the darkest nature of whoever seeks the Cuirass. It will not yield the relic until that dark reflection is defeated."

Caren looked to Kara in question. The Huntress nearly shook with anticipation.

-

The trip was short. The ruins were of an old Temple of Luna. It fell into ruin ages ago, but never rebuilt. The council felt that the large building drew too much attention to the cavern and so used the ruins as a cover. Now the group entered the secret entrance in the ruins and into the cavern. It was night, and the moonlight shone down on the lake from the hole in the cavern. The waters were still, the air was still, everything was still and waiting. Waiting for the black haired woman that strode up to the edge. Caren and Jared stayed near the entrance. They were not forbidden to help, but only Kara could summon the guardian.

The Huntress stopped near the edge and gazed into the water. For a moment nothing happened. Then the violet eyed woman in the reflection winked. Something burst out of the water and swung as Kara. The hunter crouched and swung Bloodbane at the enemy. The magic blade cut the thing but did nothing more. The thing, she could see, was a large tentacle. As more came out of the water, it amounted to ten tentacles. They were, to her disappointment, far too large for human intercourse. Shame, not every day that you could literally fuck yourself. Kara looked at them and noticed that the tentacles were not all over the place, they were connected to something under the water. Her target.

Caren gasped as the guardian came forth. The lake summoned the inner darkness of the challenger, this was Kara's? Well, with her libido it made some sense. She had been expecting a dark version of Kara, not a monster. The elves didn't specify HOW the guardian manifested.

Jared drew out his sword, "Come on."

Caren nodded and held her amulet. At her prayer, five arrows of silver light shot out of her other hand and struck a tentacle. Jared and Kara charged, swinging and stabbing at any tentacle that came at them. They kept hitting, but the tentacles never let up. Finally Kara snarled, ran forward, and dived into the lake. Caren was stunned as the Huntress vanished into the water, but a yell from Jared snapped her back into action.

"Idiotic tramp!" Silver arrows flew forth and hit one of the tentacles about to strike Jared.

Suddenly the things stopped writhed about then stopped dead. One by one they fell into the water and faded. A ripple in the water put them back on guard. Something was tossed onto the ground, half of a body. The long black hair and ample chest belonged to Kara, the red eyes that stared up to the moon was not. The real Kara came out of the water next, glowing in the moonlight. Literally. Her leather bodice was gone in place of a silver cuirass. The armor fit her upper body perfectly. The pauldrons also seemed molded around her shoulders . Flowing symbols of the moon and night covered the Solar Cuirass.

Jared and Caren ran up to her and the dead Kara in wonder.

"Who..."

Kara glanced at the dead her and shrugged, "The guardian. Had to cut her in half to stop the tentacles. Couldn't stab her heart with those things swinging around."

Jared looked at her body, "It didn't hurt you?"

Kara held up her arm and smirked, "Got me bad here. But it started healing once the Cuirass came on."

Caren nodded in understanding, "Luna's protection. I believe the Cuirass provides healing to the owner. It goes beyond a bet that you need the moon to power it."

Kara grunted and tapped the pauldrons in interest, "It's nice, but is this really worth it instead of just going to Castle Narkin?"

"You can't." The voice was Kara's, and came from behind them.

They looked on as the guardian lifted her head and smirked, "Well done, warrior. Luna blesses you."

Caren relaxed. The guardian was meant to protect the Cuirass until it was claimed. It had no ill will toward them.

The dark Kara continued, "Luna bids you to face Narkin, and cleanse the night of his evil. But the way in blocked."

Kara growled, "Typical. What does the lady up in the moon want us to do?"

The guardian did not seem offended as it spoke, "Narkin is far older and stronger than any vampire alive. To face him now is death...or worst. His castle is guarded by an eternal snowstorm that hides him from the world. Before the strongest can fall, the weaker peers must fall."

Jared glanced at Kara, who seemed to have lost any annoyance, before speaking, "The other Vampire Lords?"

"Yes. Each of them possesses an artifact of the gods. One fell already. Excluding Narkin, there are three Lords left. When the deeds are done, bring the four relics to Skyfang. The way to Narkin will open."

Caren was about to ask her more, but the guardian simply melted into water. Its duty was apparently done. The monk turned to the Huntress and was not surprised to see raw joy in her eyes at her quest.

She had always dreamed of doing it. To kill the Vampire Lords. She had never gotten to it though. Andre was the weakest of the Lords, and while he was still far stronger than any human it meant the others were simply beyond her. But with the Cuirass and her companions, she finally had at least a shot at it. Kara looked up to the moon and nodded her head. It may have been the most respectful thing she had done to a divine.

-

The elves were cheerful when they saw the Lunar Cuirass shining in the night. They would have infinitely preferred an elf to wear it, but the omens were too favorable to care. Luna had spoken after all. So the three humans were welcomed into a small feast to the moon. Feast meant something slightly different for the two races.

Kara looked down as the silver plate of berries, fruits, and small strips of meat. She had been hoping for some more meat, any meat. It's a damn forest full of game, use it! Caren and Jared took it better than their friend as they ate.

After reluctantly downing some berries Kara sighed, "So, which one is first?"

Jared shrugged, "There are only three left before Narkin. The question is which one is less suicidal with just the Cuirass?"

Kara snorted. This thing truly evened the odds for her. Hunting at night was now much less dangerous if this thing healed her with the moon out. A healing power no vampire naturally had. Kara glanced over at the Cuirass in satisfaction. The silver armor was resting on a table for the elves to fawn over. Kara just sat there in her purple robe, parted at the chest a bit to show off. She hoped to find someone to celebrate with tonight.

The monk entered the conversation, "The most active Lord I suppose. One that has more known about him than the others. It would be better to fight that Lord and one totally unknown."

Kara knew who it was. She considered him a lot more troublesome than the others despite his openness, "Andre was the most active Lord. With him dead, Lord Toreg has been the most public."

"Toreg?" Caren apparently hadn't heard of him.

"The Beast Master. He has spent his unlife taming and breeding beasts. Dread wolves, werewolves, bears and such."

Caren was awed at that, "It doesn't sound like he needs an artifact. But which one does he have?"

Jared looked up to see both women looking at him, "Hmmm?"

The Huntress smirked, "Well, scholar of Jar? They say Toreg moves with the speed of ten werewolves. Don't tell me all those books didn't have something useful in them?"

Jared ignored Kara's taunts as usual. He simply munched on some thin meat and thought it over. He did indeed know something of the divine relics; Jar had at least one himself.

"It may be the Boots of the North Wind. Made by Inverno, God of Winter. The Boots are said to let its user move and jump with speeds no human or monster could achieve. I don't know what use a Vampire Lord interested in beasts would have for it."

Kara shrugged, "Doesn't matter. We go, kill every werewolf in his castle, and send Toreg to join Andre."

Caren was about to retort when Kara stood up and walked away. The Huntress had her eyes trained on an elven woman not far away. Kara had noticed her glancing at the black haired human for some time, a look she knew well. Sure enough, the pale skin turned red as the elf noticed Kara approaching. She looked like most of the other elven women. For such a superior race they lacked creativity for themselves. She had blue eyes and long white hair. Her body reminded Kara of Caren, if not slightly fuller. Like the other women, she wore a long white skirt and a white band wrapped her pert breasts.

The woman looked about to say something when Kara reached her. Kara simply grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the trees. The elf was surprised, but didn't struggle as she was led from the crowd. Far enough in Kara turned, pushed the elf against a tree, and kissed her passionately. The elf made a muffled noise of shock as Kara forced her tongue into her mouth. The woman squirmed for a moment before settling down and returned the kiss. After kissing for a minute they parted and Kara smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Samanda." The elf said breathlessly.

Kara's hands roamed around Samanda's body, "I bet this is your first time with a human."

Samanda nodded and sighed as the human's hands cupped her ass and squeezed, "You the first human woman I have ever seen."

"Then let's make it good."

Kara kissed Samanda again as her hands went elsewhere. One pushed up the chest band and palmed her breasts while the other hand slipped under the skirt and gently rubbed her pussy. Her body was slightly cool as if really made of ice, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The elf's hands roamed Kara as well. Kara must be as exotic and new to her as the elf was to the Huntress.

Kara let Samanda go and knelt down, her hands slid down the slender body as she went. Samanda watched in anticipation as her skirt was lifted up and Kara saw her wet pussy.

"Well aren't you excited."

Samanda blushed, "I have not been with many others. There are few girls here who prefer their own over men."

Little opportunity for sex? Kara couldn't imagine it, "Let's tide you over for a while."

Kara licked at the lower lips quickly before sticking her fingers in. Samanda gasped as two digits entered her, followed by a third. The three fingers moved in and out of her as a quick pace that matched her quick breathing. Low moans filled the trees as Kara worked the elf's body to a heat that could just barely be equal to humans. Samanda whined as the fingers withdrew, but she quickly got over it as Kara removed her robe and boots. Samanda quickly stripped as well. Once her partner was bare Kara directed her to lay on the ground. She climbed on top of the elf and held her pussy just over Samanda's face. Kara got to work on Samanda's pussy before the elf could figure out what was happening. Her tongue dove in and skillfully ate her out. Samanda moaned in pleasure before gently probing Kara with her tongue. She seemed a bit more experienced in this part, and soon the two women were working the other to a climax. Samanda felt her orgasm coming and began to tongue Kara faster than before. Rather than respond, Kara quickly lifted herself up.

"Wha...." The elf looked up at the grinning human in with sexual frustration.

The violet eyed Huntress used her legs to open Samanda's and straddled her. When their pussies rubbed together a jolt ran up the elf's spine. Kara figured she would like this more. She grounded her pussy against Samanda and kissed teasingly at her white neck. Samanda's whole body was on fire as the human rubbed against her. Kara felt her own orgasm coming and pushed against the elf frantically. The two came close to each other; Samanda followed closely by Kara released their juices on each other and the ground.

Kara rolled off her lover and whistled in contentment, "Not bad at all."

Samanda blushed before sitting up, "I...I have to go. My father will be noticing I'm gone."

Kara nodded and sat up as well. She reached out and pulled Samanda into another kiss.

"If I am ever around, I'll be sure to look you up."

Samanda blushed deeper. Kara waved her off in goodbye as she gathered up her clothes and dashed off into the trees. The Huntress just settled back down against a tree and gazed lazily at the moon. She wasn't very sure Luna enjoyed the sight, but not even a Goddess could complain right now. Not when tomorrow would lead Kara to the western castle of Lord Toreg, and the vampire's death.

The thought brought a savage smile to Kara's lips.

"Wha...." The elf looked up at the grinning human in with sexual frustration.

12