Hurley the Harlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is Nikki, of course," said Hurley, indicating the younger, blonde woman. "Now I know you prefer more mature women, and she's only 25, but I know that after you've tasted her pussy several times you're going to fall in love with her. She tastes absolutely wonderful. Believe me, I know."

Nikki in turn leaned over and kissed me, stroking my erection with one hand as she did.

"Oh," said Hurley, almost as an afterthought, although I'm sure she planned it this way, "Nikki's got a thing for water sports and whipping."

As she waited for the words to sink in, Hurley then giggled and added: "Oh, there I go again, I'm afraid. Look, we've all got a thing about water sports and whipping."

Hurley then looked me in the eye and asked: "Any questions, Tony?"

"Yes," I said, my voice and body still trembling from my zapping. "Why me?"

Hurley smiled. "Well, the cheap 'Hurley the Harlot' line for one thing. And for another, we like doing it. And I get sototally sick and tired of being bossed around by men on the set of a movie.

"It's always the same, it's men bossing me around for weeks on end. Do this, say this, say it that way, sit there, show me more cleavage. This is just my way of unwinding after a month or two of shooting, it's become – oh, what would you say girls? A bit of a fetish."

The other two laughed, then Hurley turned to me again: "Oh, by the way, don't worry, we'll only be using you for a week and by the end you'll find you're enjoying it, they always do. Poor wimpy old Hugh, aside.

"And we'll take lots of film of you 'enjoying' the more salacious moments, so we can always argue you were a willing sex slave. We'll say you're the kinkiest Australian male we've ever come across. Wouldn't do your macho reputation much good, Tony, would it?"

And with that warning ringing in my ears, the trio of tomentresses then clambered back on the bed and Hurley asked: "OK, who wants to play with him first?"

"Me," said Sam, quickly, followed a split second later by Nikki.

"OK, Sam," laughed Hurley, "you start him off with 20 minutes, then Nikki goes second and I'll bring up the rear, if you'll pardon the expression, Tony."

"And after each 20-minute session, the controller gets to give him a mouth wash," said Hurley, before handing the remote to her personal trainer.

"Nikki," said the movie star, before Sam got started on me, "would you like to stroke him during his punishment?"

"Would I what?" said the blonde, leaping from the bed and kneeling beside me, one hand stroking my stiffy.

Nikki took my cock in hand and stroked it slowly, rubbing my pre-cum – yes, I was aroused, I'm not ashamed to admit it – along my shaft. "He's all yours, Sam," she said, "get him going."

"OK Nikki," called the personal trainer, cuddling up with a very attentive Liz Hurley, "here's five minutes of the 20-second cycle. Enjoy, Tony, enjoy!"

And as the little blonde began to stroke my cock I felt the jolts from the zapper every 20 seconds.

At one stage Nikki, in what was obviously one of their well-rehearsed lines, whispered to me: "Lay back and enjoy it, Tony. Go with the flow!" Then she covered her mouth with a hand and giggled. "Oh, I'mso sorry about that pun. Do forgive me."

For five minutes I suffered the steady tempo of the zapper's 20-second shocks, then Sam switched the controller onto the random cycle. Nikki kept up her stroking, every now and again kissing me on the mouth, maintaining my erection. Then Sam sat up and moved to the edge of the bed.

"Righto, Tony," she smiled down at me. "Now I'm in charge. Ready?"

Ready? Did she really expect an answer? Suddenly the pain coursed through me. "Listen, buster," Sam snapped, "I asked you a question."

Then she said "When". Then came a jolting zap. "I." Another zap. "Ask." One more. "A." Zap. "Question." Zap. "I." Zap. "Expect." Zap. "An." Zap. "Answer." Zap.

My body was heaving, I was groaning. I'd burst out with a yelled "Aaargh" after each zap.

Sam smiled evilly at me. "Now, are you ready?"

I was beaten. I nodded.

"Good," she said. "Now, no more misbehaviour, OK?"

"No," I heard a disembodied voice which turned out to be my own.

"No more what, Tony?" asked Sam, and then she hit me again.

"No more misbehaviour, Sam," I replied.

And then she tormented me for another eight or nine minutes, thrilling to my body's shudderings after each jolt of the EEZI machine.

Finally, it was over and then the muscular beauty stood and stepped out of her bikini pants and marched up to me, her pussy hovering over my face. It was shaved, apart from a small square of dark pubic hair on her mons. Her labia lips were thick and inviting, her snatch gave off a wonderfully strong aroma.

"Mouth wash time, Tony," she snapped, from above me. "Open wide."

Nikki whispered in my ear: "Do as she says, darling, or madam will order her to give you the 20 minutes all over again."

I didn't have a clue whether Nikki spoke the truth or not, but there was no way I wanted to find out. I obediently opened my mouth and from her semi-squatting position over me, Sam released a strong stream of dark yellow urine down my throat.

I tried manfully to swallow the foul-tasting piss down and nearly managed it all. Thankfully there was no punishment for the slight spillage and, as Nikki still worked on massaging my cock, Sam placed her pussy lips against my mouth and ordered: "Clean me, Tony."

I licked at her wet minge, almost gagging on the awful taste of her urine, but thankful I was now tasting a much more pleasant wetness as she ground on my face. Finally, she pulled away and announced: "OK, Nikki, leave his cock to me. Your turn."

And the little blonde gave me a sweet, lingering kiss on the mouth and whispered "I'll try not to be too hard on you, darling" and she scampered over to the bed, picked up the remote control and flicked it onto its 20-second cycle.

As Sam stroked my still erect cock, Nikki laid back with Liz and watched with interest as I endured the shocks which came every 20 seconds, then with even more interest as I underwent the evil machine's random cycle. Lastly, the blonde switched it onto the Mistress Control Cycle and played with me teasingly, chattering away to Liz as she tormented me.

After 10 minutes of her cruelty, Nikki pulled off her bikini bottom and stepped in front of my perspiring, pain-wracked body. "Pee pee time, Tony," she smiled, presenting me with a totally shaved snatch, not a pubic hair in sight, just large, fleshy labia lips.

Then her strong stream of piss flowed into my mouth, much less salty and bitter than Sam's and – thank goodness – not such a long stream as the personal trainer's.

I cleaned her with my mouth, while Sam kept up a steady stroke on my rigid manhood. Then Nikki stepped back and Liz confronted me.

"Right, Tony, time for the boss," she said, with a cruel grin. "I think you're probably getting bored with the 20-second cycle, so I'll only give you a two-minute warm up, then we'll go into the random cycle. Keep up that stroking, Sam."

Then the electro-torment continued. For two minutes I suffered the 20-second cycle, then Liz switched the machine over to the random shock system. "Just three minutes of this, Tony," she announced, "which means I can give you the Mistress Control Cycle for a quarter of an hour. Won't that be fun?"

But any reply on my part was interrupted by my grunted, groaning "Aaargh" as the random cycle gave me its first shock.

"I said won't that be fun?" Liz shouted, in a near scream, after my first hit on the Mistress cycle.

"Yes, Liz," I grunted, just before the zapper did its horrible work once more.

For three minutes – and I'm only assuming this, I didn't have a timer on it, did I? – the random cycle did its irregular work on me, then Liz switched it onto the Mistress cycle.

"Right, girls," she announced. "You can help me in this. Sam, I'll zap him after three sucks."

The personal trainer lowered her mouth to my cock head and sucked my hard-on. Then again. The third time her mouth barely flickered over my helmet.

"Was that a suck?" asked Liz, extending my torment.

"Yes, madam, a light one, but definitely a suck," replied Sam.

Zap! My body arched and I cried "Aaaargh" as the pain zipped through me.

"Now your turn Nikki, count to three for me," said my torturer.

"One," said Nikki. "Two."

I tensed my body. "Two and a half," called Nikki and Sam and Liz laughed out loud.

"Tease," said Liz, playfully.

"Two and three-quarters," called Nikki, with glee. Then, finally: "Three."

I arched and strained against my bonds again as the shock surged through my balls.

And so it went on, Liz sometimes calling in Sam for sucks, or Nikki for counts – one was backwards from 10 to one – as she played with my strapped body for 15 minutes. At last it was over and Liz stepped out of her g-string and presented her strongly-smelling snatch to my face.

Her pussy was not totally shaved. On her mons was a pencil-slim strip of dark pubic hair. This strip then separated and went down on either side of her labia lips but ended before her vagina. The pubic strip only served to heighten the glorious pussy lips which gleamed an almost crimson hue as she stood above me.

"Open up for my nectar, Tony," said Liz, in a husky voice. I could tell this was arousing her. I obeyed.

A short spurt of deep yellow piss splattered into my mouth. Then came the second surge, a strong, steady stream which seemed to go forever, foul-tasting and hugely salty. I somehow managed to gulp it all down, then the film star's snatch was on my mouth and she was grinding up and down on me. I licked her slavishly, then she was done.

Liz stepped away and while Sam stood by with her cattle prod, Nikki freed me from my bonds and ordered me to stand and rub the circulation back into my body. This took some minutes and as I did so I saw Liz lying on her back on the bed, watching me.

After I'd finished some stretching, Liz looked up at me and crooked a finger. "Time for munchies, Tony," she said, in that impossibly proper Pommy accent and pointed one perfectly manicured hand to her pussy.

Still wearing the dildo and scrotum sack, I climbed onto the bed and pushed my face into her crotch. Then, as I licked and laved her sweet-smelling pussy, all the pain and punishment I had undergone seemed to flow out of me and I was simply bathing in the aromas and taste of her sensational snatch.

It didn't take long for her to start going through her pre-orgasm routine, as Sam and Nikki, cattle prods in their hands – and Sam with her other hand holding the EEZI instrument – watched. Finally, about four minutes into my oral adoration Liz began to buck and heave beneath me, before shouting "Yes, Tony, yes, yeeeeees!" and exploding with a noisy climax.

I didn't know what to do, so I stayed down there, slowly licking and kissing her fantastic pussy until I felt a hand ever-so-gently grab my hair and drag at me. "Show me what you're made of, you Aussie hunk," she hissed, and I moved up her body, kissing at her superbly upthrust breasts until my cock was brushing against her cunt.

She smiled at me as if we'd been lovers for the past hour, rather than torturer and slave, and I slid my erection deep into her velvety smooth cunt, luxuriating in her tightness and dampness, until I was buried in her to the hilt.

The lovely lady smiled at me and I kissed her, tasting her lovely mouth. But she pulled a face. "Oooh, Tony, what is it you Aussies say – you've been on the piss?" she laughed. The two assistants laughed, and then I realised Nikki was filming the proceedings.

But I didn't care. I was fucking Liz Hurley! I was making up for the countless times I'd had to get her coffee, or her special bloody mineral water, or a glass of champagne, or held her hand at a TV studio or radio station VIP suite.

All her "Oh, Tony, I don't know that I can do it, I think this man's going to be hard on me". All the "This reporter doesn't like me, she's going to do a hatchet job". All of this I'd put up with, now I was fucking her.

Then I felt my climax nearing, I rose slightly feeling the semen thinking it was time to fly the coop, then that fucking Sam zapped me!

The pain surged in my balls again, accompanied by the duller throb in my anus, but this time it was wonderful! This time my spunk soared through me, through the shaft into the beautiful woman's cunt. Then Sam zapped me again. I arched again, not screaming, not shouting, just grunting as the most intense ejaculation of my life burst into the film star's vagina. Then Sam hit me again. Once more I spurted my spunk, then I fell back down onto the movie mistress, totally spent.

Liz smiled at me. "Now what is it they say in the cliches, Tony? How was it for you?"

I smiled back. "It was the best come I've ever had in my life," I told her.

Liz laughed. "Sam, do you think we've been using this thing the wrong way? Do you think it's supposed to be a sex aid?"

Sam replied: "Either way, madam, I think he's enjoying it, don't you?"

Then Liz indicated I should pull off her. The two other women then escorted me, prick slipping back into limpness, to the metal cage. Sam stood back, prod at the ready, while Nikki helped me in through the narrow opening. But I wasn't protesting, I was utterly spent.

Nikki then produced a jug of cool water and a glass from the bathroom and put them in on the rubber mattress. The door was slammed down and a bolt shot, a padlock shut.

"There's a buzzer against the wall if you need to perform any bodily functions," Liz told me. "We're going upstairs for some lunch and a spot of sunbathing by the pool. Don't run away, there's a dear." And to peals of laughter the torture trio left me alone.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was a sudden shooting pain through my balls. I jerked up, cracking my head on the cage's latticed metal roof. Standing outside my little prison were three naked women, all wearing high heels, all looking oiled as if they'd just come inside from the sun.

"Wakey, wakey, Mr Sleepyhead," called Liz, "time for some more fun and games."

Nikki unlocked the door and I crawled out. In the middle of the room, I saw that they had arranged a large leather bench, a flogging bench, I guessed, judging by the straps on it. As Sam stood guard with her cattle prod, Nikki strapped me down across the bench, thrusting my buttocks high. As she did this, Liz pulled a large leather easy chair across the floor until its front pressed against my arms. If I poked my tongue out I could lick the edge of the chair.

"Right ladies," said the film star, "choose your weapons."

They walked in front of me to a sort of hanger on the wall. From it, Nikki selected a two foot long leather paddle, which must have been four or five inches in width. Sam picked a leather lash, some three feet long, slender and cruel-looking. Liz chose a sort of leather riding crop, only its business end was a large flap almost the size of a woman's hand. The flap was shaped like a heart.

They then returned to poor old me, and Liz settled herself in the chair in front of me. She slithered down the leather, her thighs splayed across the arms of the chair until her pussy was within inches of my face.

"Nikki," she said, "you may start. When I've had my orgasm, Sam will whip him, while he gives you yours. Sam, film this, I think it's going to be fun."

As Sam focused the video camera, Nikki laid the first stroke across my arse. It stung, but nothing too bad. I'd had worse at school, much worse.

"That's your signal to start, Tony," Liz reminded me and I began to lick her sweet-smelling snatch. Nikki kept up a steady tattoo of blows across my buttocks and I kept up a steady tempo of licking and loving on Liz's pussy.

After, I don't know, maybe five minutes, Liz began to roar her approval as she crashed into her climax and Nikki stopped whipping me.

Then, Sam took the single-lashed flogger and stepped behind me, while Liz took over the operation of the camera. Nikki sat down and placed her smoothly-shaved pussy against my mouth and was soon grinding and rubbing her groin against my mouth as Sam worked me over. This implement hurt more than Nikki's, much more, but soon, to my relief, the blonde yelled out words of encouragement as I brought her to climax.

Finally, Liz used her riding crop-cum-flogger on me, while Sam's pussy presented itself to my eager mouth and tongue. I say eager because providing oral adoration to three glorious pussies was, of course, an absolute delight, despite the fact that I was being arse-whipped while I was performing it.

At last they freed me, only to put me back in the cage once more. I was given another jug of water and then the trio left me alone again, this time switching out the lights and leaving me to lie on the somewhat chilly rubber mattress and try to snatch some sleep.

It may have been an hour later, it may have been five or six, but later I was awoken by the lights being snapped on. I was given a tray with a steak, salad and baked potato. I was allowed to wash it down with a glass of Fosters, no less! Then, while Sam stood guard with her prod, Nikki supervised me in the bathroom, where after removing the dildo and scrotum pouch, I was allowed to relieve myself and shave and shower. Then it was back into the cage and "lights out".

That was the end of the first day's torments at the hand of the lovely Liz and her duo of dominant helpers. The following morning, I was given breakfast, allowed to use the toilet – Nikki, humiliatingly watched me do it, while Sam stood guard.

Later, after another cleansing shower, Liz arrived and started to supervise my second day's humiliations. The days followed on in much the same manner during my entire week's incarceration.

The morning would begin by me being fitted out with the dildo and scrotum pouch, which I wore all the time while awake. Then the first session would begin, usually with Sam and Nikki playing with me. Liz didn't always attend that first session, but usually she was there, filming my agonies.

It was on my second morning that the two assistants came up with a refinement to my electro-shock punishment. They had placed my ankles in the spreader bar and my arms were strapped to the yoke. The way the wrists were pinned, my hands were free, pointing down.

Nikki and Sam were both wearing erotic lingerie this morning – as an enticement for my cock, I guess. Nikki's busty body was in sexy, shiny black satin bra and panties. Sam went for a shiny red satin quarter-cup bra, a matching garter belt and shiny black stockings. She was bare at the crotch. Both wore high heels, of course.

"Now, Tony," said Sam, who in Liz's absence was clearly the controller, "do you know what the controls do?" She held the remote control panel towards me.

"Yes," I told her, vaguely aware of the refinement in their punishment that was to come.

"Tell me what they are then, there's a good boy," she smiled.

"The red button is for the 20-second cycle," I said.


"Good boy," said the personal trainer. "And the blue?"

"For the random shock cycle," I answered.

"Which leaves the yellow one, but tell me anyway," she said.

"It's the Mistress Control Cycle," I said, quietly, awfully aware of where all this was leading.

"Right, so since you know all the choices, I think we'll get you to do the work," Sam smiled. "That'll be fun, won't it, Tony?"

I gulped: "Yes, Sam." What point was there in arguing?

Nikki pulled up a stool and sat in front of my early morning hard-on. "And while you're zapping yourself, I'll do some sucking," said the bouncy little blonde. "That'll be fun, as well."

Sam placed the remote in my right hand and I closed my fingers around it. "Be careful not to drop it," she said, "only sometimes the zap can cause a slave to jerk their hands open when they're in the yoke, and I don't want to have to be bending to pick the fucking thing up."