Hurrah for the Pirate King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought our tickets and agreed on a movie, a revival of Casablanca. Rani led the way to the Screening Room, an intimate little theater of only 100 seats the owner uses for films played for the benefit of students taking The Art of the Film and old movie aficionados. It has settees, couches, club chairs and end tables in addition to the usual theater seats. To my surprise she selected a leather loveseat in the back. We sat. The Screening Room was almost deserted; we shared it with half a dozen students taking a film course and they were down front.

As the great love story unfolded, Rani sat close, caught up in the movie. She didn't think it at all unusual whenLa Marsellaisewas played by the onscreen orchestra in reply to the Nazi marching song the Germans were hammering out on Sam's piano and the café patrons stood and sang, for me to stand and sing too; she stood with me. (So, I noticed, did most of the film students. I guess there's a little romantic in all of us.) When we sat again, she snuggled in close and I put an arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

As Ilsa confronted Rick after hours in his office, Rani turned her face up to mine, eyes shining. We kissed, gently at first. Her lips opened under mine and I felt her tongue probing as my lips relaxed. Our tongue-tips touched. Lightly at first, our tongues caressed each other; then with increasing urgency thrust against each other as cocks thrust into pussies. Her mouth opened wide and my tongue invaded it in response to that invitation. She sighed and pressed closer. My hand rose to her breast, stroking the soft firmness through her blouse. My fingers found her nipple and lightly pinched it through its silk covering. She moaned, not resisting my attentions. I felt the nipple harden under my fingers and continued to caress her, enjoying the rising heat in her. However, when I shifted my hand to the buttons of her blouse, she broke the kiss and took my hand away.

"No," she whispered. "Not now. Not here. It's too soon. It's got to be right." She kissed me again, lifting my hand back to her breast and dropping hers into my lap, stroking the lump she found waiting there. For the rest of the movie, we tormented ourselves, pleasing each other but within the limits we had tacitly agreed to. I loved the feel of her hand on my cock. From the way she purred, she was enjoying what I was doing to her tits. I could understand her point, though: we needed to know each other more outside the bed before we climbed into it.

When the movie let out, we walked slowly down the sidewalk, arm in arm, just enjoying each other's company. We didn't feel the need to talk, but the dynamic was peculiar. Neither of us wanted the evening to end, but it wasn't yet time in our relationship for bed. At last Rani waved down a cab. I walked her to it and opened the door.

"Harry, do you drive?" she asked as I opened the door.

"Yes, I have a car if that's what you're asking. Why?"

"There's an estate auction tomorrow not too far from here. Would you like to go?"

"With you? Of course!"

She leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss, handing me a card. "There's my address. Pick me up at 8:00 so we can get there for the preview at 9:00. The auction starts at 10:00. Call me when you get close and I'll meet you at the front door." She ducked inside and the cab pulled away. I carefully tucked the card into my wallet and set about finding a cab of my own.

Rani was waiting outside a granite-faced apartment building with stores flanking the glass entrance doors when I pulled up at 7:55 on Saturday morning. I saw her eyes widen with delight as she looked at my car, a black Mercedes 350 SDL. I looked at her outfit of high-heeled boots, flowing skirt just long enough to brush the boot-tops and tight-fitting leather jacket, thinking sensuous thoughts as she opened the door and got in.

"Good morning," I said, offering her a cup of steaming coffee I had made myself. She inhaled the steam appreciatively and planted a tender kiss on my lips as she took it.

"You darling man. Are you always this considerate?"

"Only most of the time," I replied as I pulled out into traffic and turned onto an avenue that led south out of town. She marveled at the quiet power and sure handling of my faithful steed as we drove.

"I didn't know computer pros made enough to afford to buy yachts," she teased. "Or did you inherit this?"

"No, this is last year's bonus. I had to fly to Dallas to oversee the replacement of an entire office network back in April. I was driving back to my hotel and this was sitting on the local Mercedes dealer's lot. So I pulled in, strictly on impulse ¾ I'd driven my boss's 350 once, when I had to go on a call and my car was in the shop, and I'd liked it ¾ and checked it out. The dealer had just taken it in as part of an estate settlement and was planning to list it on eBay because most of his customers want newer Mercedes and prefer gasoline to diesel. One thing led to another and we worked out a deal for him to put on new tires, do a complete inspection and overhaul and fix everything wrong with it, in return for me upgrading his dealership and his house to wi-fi standard plus some cash.

"When I called to ask for a few days off so I could drive her home, the Skipper laughed and told me to take my time. When I got back to work there was a check for the Blue Book value of the Q-Ship waiting on my desk with a note from him telling me to enjoy my bonus. Everyone in the company has been teasing me about driving The Big Black Boat ever since. For my birthday this year they clubbed together and gave me a scale model of the German raiderAtlantisand a U-Boat captain's cap with the eagle replaced by a Mercedes-Benz blue and white badge. I don't mind. If they didn't like me, they wouldn't bother."

Rani sipped her coffee. "It actually is a sensible car, given what fuel prices are doing. Daddy has the same model, a '91 like this, and he swears it will outlive him." She fished in her shoulder bag for a minute and came out with directions to the auction. With her at the conn, we arrived there about half an hour later.

Going to an auction might seem a strange date to some, but I was happy for any excuse to spend time with Rani. We moved companionably through the old stone barn that was the auction hall after we bought a bid paddle and picked up two copies of the auction listing, examining things we were interested in, discussing what bids should be, and sometimes snickering at some of the offerings. Shortly before bidding was to start, she sat down on a couch in the third row and patted the place next to her. The barn wasn't heated every well and I could feel her thigh warm against mine as we adjusted ourselves for maximum physical contact.

The auction rules were simple. High bidder got the item; multiple items like dining room chairs were priced by the each and multiplied to obtain the final number; smalls would be brought directly to the winner while large items would be picked up after the auction; nothing to be removed from the hall until it was paid for. No buyer's premium this time. As this was an estate liquidation the auction house would take its cut off the top, 25 or 30 percent of the gross.

The first item I bid on was a king-sized down quilt. I got it for the starting bid, and as it was carried to us Rani asked, "Why a quilt, darling?"

"I don't know about you, but I don't plan to freeze to death while we wait for the stuff we want to come up!" The people around us chuckled as we got up and I arranged the quilt around us. The next item either of us was interested in was forty-plus numbers away. Even at a rate of one lot per minute, we'd be waiting awhile before making another bid. Seeing my point, Rani snuggled close and I heard the sound of a zipper as she opened her jacket.

She shifted position slightly. She took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh while keeping an innocent expression on her face. I obediently began to caress her, stroking her silken skin and massaging gently, moving closer to her sweet spot. As the auctioneer kept up his amplified patter, my belt was undone and my dungarees opened. I felt Rani's manicured hand slip into my boxers to find my cock. Clasping me, she began to stroke my hardening prick, all without her face giving an inkling of her forward behavior.

I tried to match her casual expression, hoping I was not giving any visible sign of the pleasure I was feeling at my beauty's daring public masturbation. I moved my hand to her mound and she parted her legs to grant me access. I expected to find my way barred by panties. To my delight, I discovered that while she was wearing panties all right, they were crotchless silk that barred my way not at all.

I ran a finger up and down her labia, hearing a small intake of breath and feeling her grip on my rod tighten. I moved farther up, locating her clit by feel, brushing it gently before sliding back down and slipping my finger between her pussy lips. They were moist with her secretions. Lubricating my index finger, I returned to her pleasure center and ran my finger the length of her clitoral shaft, feeling it harden and swell from my feather touches as she closed her eyes slightly and a little smile quirked the corners of her mouth upward. Her hand never stopped moving on my manhood as we indulged each other in mutual passion in this very public place.

An oak and enamel Hoosier cabinet in perfect condition had ignited a bidding war and all attention was on the four bidders across the aisle as they fought over it, goaded on by the auctioneer. Rani whispered in my ear, "Harry, you devil, what you're doing to me! It feels so good! I'm so close!"

"Cum for me, then!" I whispered back.

"Here? Now?"

"Yes, here and now! Cum for me, Rani!"

As I ordered my girl to climax, I pushed two fingers into her. She gasped in my ear and squirmed under the quilt, her pussy grabbing onto my fingers. I felt her wetness soak my hand as she moaned very softly, her thumb and index finger grabbing my prick just behind the head in an odd grip. I felt my cock explode but to my astonishment nothing escaped from it, although the pleasure was as sharp as though I'd shot my wad into the air ¾ or into her. She collapsed against me under the quilt and I withdrew my hand to put my arm around her shoulders. When she'd recovered her composure, she deftly tucked me back in and hooked up my pants. She dipped her head to her shoulder and kissed my fingers before unbuttoning a couple of buttons on her blouse and pulling my hand to her tits.

"We'd better be a bit more discreet, darling man, but thank you for my climax," she breathed into my ear. I said nothing but gave her breast a soft squeeze and tickled a nipple in reply. Her fingers slipped inside my shirt and she used her nails to torment me, an enigmatic smile on her face.

The day went on. We bid on a number of lots and won most of them, including a room-sized Persian carpet Rani wanted that went for almost a thousand dollars. When the auction was over and we had cashed out, I brought my car around to the loading area. I'd bought mostly smalls as had she; but there was the matter of the huge Persian carpet. She frowned at it, neatly bundled into a long roll and tied with binder twine.

"Getting that home is going to be a problem," she said.

I opened the trunk. "Fortunately, I come prepared for such little emergencies." I extracted a set of clip-on roof racks and set about securing them to the roof. When I was satisfied, the two of us muscled the long rug-sausage onto them and I tied it down. It wasn't long before we were on the road.

"Where are you planning to put that rug, anyway?"

"In the lobby." she said, with a smile for my consternation.

"In the lobby? Won't the landlord have something to say about your redecorating the place without as much as a by-your-leave?"

Rani chuckled and leaned against me. "Harry, darling, my family owns the building. I manage it. I take care of everything; hire superintendents, collect the rent, handle trash-disposal contracts, see to cleaning and upgrading when tenants move out; all that kind of thing. I live on the top floor rent-free and collect a salary for doing this. It leaves me with time for business consultation, dancing and... pursuing other interests."

"Hmm." If the car had been parked, we'd have been kissing. We didn't say much more until we were parked behind her building.

She fetched a dolly from the utility room by the back door and ferried her small purchases upstairs while I unlashed the rug. When she returned, we manhandled it through the back corridor into the lobby. The two stores set into the ground floor formed a corridor that opened into the elevator lobby, black and white tiles and marble columns, rubber plants and gilded tables and mirrors, candle sconces as wall-washers and subdued overhead lights. There was a bronze postal box wall on the right side that looked as if it had come out of a WPA-era post office. On the left side was a fireplace with a conversation pit set up in front of it, couches and chairs around a marble coffee table with end tables and lamps by the chairs. Very homey.

"A number of tenants read their mail and the papers here every day. When we have tenant meetings, this is where we have them. There's a little kitchen area by the elevators with a coffeepot, hot water tap for making tea, a refrigerator for coffee and tea fixings and a microwave. It's kind of an extension of our apartments. I'm always looking for ways to make it nicer. Come on, let's move the furniture and get the carpet down."

Obediently, I helped Rani break the conversation pit down and move it out of the way. She positioned the carpet and we moved everything back. I was sweating before we were done. While I flopped onto the couch, Rani went to the fireplace and fiddled with something. Flames came on behind the glass screen; a gas fireplace. She settled against me and we watched the fire for awhile, the sounds of the city faint beyond two sets of plate glass doors.

I felt her fingers stroke my hair. We turned to each other. She kissed me, gently at first, then hotter. I gathered her in, my hands moving up and down her back, caressing. I wanted to loose her tits from their confinement and suckle them; but when I moved my hand to her blouse, she stopped me.

"Please don't, Harry."

Hurt, I pulled back and looked at her. "I don't understand, Rani. We've been dancing and dating for what, a month now? You certainly seem to enjoy it when I pleasure you, and you know damned well I love what you do to me. I think we're ready to take things to the next level. Don't you want to?"

She slid away from me and caught my hands. "Darling, I want to, but ¾ "

"Why not, then? Heaven knows I like you well enough and you seem fond of me. Is it because I'm white and you're Indian? Is it a religious thing? Are you scared of what your folks will think? Something like that?"

"No, darling, nothing like that. It's me." She paused. "I was dating somebody. You don't need to know who. Somebody my parents approved of, until they met him. There was a fight and I sided with him and we walked out. I sided with him instead of them and then he dumped me, just like that, just like throwing away a pair of old shoes. It hurt. A lot.

"You're the first guy I've dated since then. I just ¾ Harry, I just don't want to hurt like that ever again. I opened up all the way to him and he trampled me.

"Can you wait for me to feel as confident of us as you do, darling? Please? I'm afraid of what I feel and I'm not sure yet, and I can't open up until I'm sure. Can you wait for me to be sure of myself? Will you?"

She looked ready to cry. I studied her face. My feelings were churning inside me, the ocean of comfort and mutual compatibility mixing with undercurrents of impatience and horniness and bits of bachelor-rule flotsam like, 'If You Don't Get Any By The Fifth Date, Ditch The Bitch' and 'If She Compares Her Parents' Relationship To Yours, Cut Your Losses.' I knew I had to say something, but chances were whatever I said would be the wrong thing.

"Life is all about taking chances. It doesn't come with a guarantee. Getting hurt is the risk you take when you dare to open up to somebody. You just have to hope he won't abuse your trust when you put your heart in his hands.

"I can't say I'd never hurt you. No one can. What I can say is I would never set out to hurt you with malice aforethought. I think we have something here. I think I know what it is, but until you're willing to play the game and see what happens we won't know for sure. We both need to think on this and figure out what we are to each other and where we want us to go. Until we do, there's no point in torturing ourselves."

I pulled on her hands and she came to me. We just held each other for awhile, our faces on each other's shoulders. At last I kissed her cheek and said, "I'd better go." I walked out without looking back. However, my ears detected no sounds of sniffling or crying, so perhaps there was hope.

A message from the CEO was waiting for me when I walked into my office Monday morning. There had been a fire in the building that housed our Phoenix office Sunday afternoon. It was unclear just how badly the office was damaged, but damage there surely was. He was sending me to Phoenix immediately.

My orders were right to the point, if not simple in practice. First, get a new office network up, running and connected to the national network in the temporary quarters that the vice president in charge was setting up. Second, inspect the fire-damaged office and see if any of the equipment could be salvaged. Finally, set up the new office as soon as we had space, and don't come back until it's done. I telephoned Rani and left a message on her machine.

"An emergency has come up. I have to fly out of town on business. I don't know how long I'll be gone. I will call you when I know more. I'll be back as soon as I can." I paused, and then added, "I miss you."

In the time I had before I had to leave for the airport, I hardly had the phone out of my ear. By the time I got to the conference hotel where the veep that ran Phoenix had set up shop, I could see it had paid off. Trucks were unloading laptops and docking stations, printers, cabling and all the impedimenta required to turn the floor of a hotel into a temporary office. The vice president met me in the lobby and took me to my room, and I set to work.

It was a 24 hour day before I had all the computers dialed in, a replacement server set up, and the wireless network functioning to my satisfaction. Feeling worn out but not being so foolish as to try and drive while exhausted, I had one of the admins take me to inspect the fire damage.

The place reeked of smoke and the power was off as she cautiously guided me through the layout. I could see at once that the rented computers I had ordered as a temporary expedient was about to become permanent additions to the company's hardware inventory. The fire had started on the floor below and spread upward, scorching the walls and burning through in several places. The sprinklers had gone off, and between them and the water used to fight the fire the office was a soggy mess. The workstations were a total loss, though some of the hard drives might be salvaged if we were lucky. The small utility copiers were history. The server room had survived, though, and so had the big production copier in its outer office. This was the machine Phoenix used for large runs and big printing jobs, and thanks to the inert-gas fire suppressing system I had insisted be installed to protect the two rooms instead of merely extending the sprinkler coverage, we weren't out the better part of a million bucks.