Hurricane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c8er2u
c8er2u
180 Followers

"I don't want to leave you," he cried into the crook of her neck. She hiked her black dress up over her thighs and moved to straddle his waist, which ultimately brought her closer to him.

"You don't have to baby," she whispered placing kisses on his neck and stroking his ink black hair. "Not tonight."

Sean felt rather than heard his sobs as they shook both of their bodies. She held onto him, trying to calm him and realized he wasn't the only one crying. She watched her fingers tremble as she ran them through his hair and saw her tears run down her cheek and onto his neck.

"I don't want to let you go," Alejandro said.

Sean could feel her nose threatening to run. Her eyes felt puffy and they were without a doubt bloodshot. She lessened her grip on him and held his gorgeous face in her hands. Her eyes darted back and forth between his as she stared.

"Then don't."

She kissed him softly along his stubbly jaw until she reached his full lips and she hesitated. The thought crossed Sean's mind that she may never be able to kiss his lips again and she claimed his mouth in a desperate kiss. She felt his body relax that little bit more as he began to kiss her back. His one hand buried itself in her thick curls, cupping the back of her head and pulling her deeper into the kiss. The other worked its way into her dress through her open zipper and teased the length of her spine.

Sean hungrily sought out his tongue as she swiftly undid his suit jacket and went to work on his pale green shirt. His hands slid to the hem of her dress which was now bunched at her waist and tugged the garment over her head. She cooperated, lifting her arms above her. He paused, taking inventory of every curve and dip of her body in her strapless bra and panties.

He slowly began to run his hands down her sides and she went back to work on his shirt. When she finally got the thing open it took every ounce of her strength to not rip it off of him. She eased it off his shoulders, down his arms and looked at him. The difference in their skin tones spoke volumes about them. His was a more olive tone thanks to his Italian grandmother and hers was a buttery caramel color with freckles everywhere. They couldn't be more opposite, and yet they were so right for each other it was scary.

She explored every inch of exposed skin with her hands and claimed his mouth once again. He reached between them and undid the belt on his slacks and Sean felt her stomach tremble. She wanted his hands on her again, and so she stopped him and placed his hands over her breasts. She made him knead the tiny mounds of flesh as she took over on his belt. She grabbed hold of the buckle and pulled, freeing the belt and tossed it as she began to undo the zipper.

Her heart was pounding and her hands were shaking as she yanked open his pants. Her need was overruling her sense and she was frantically trying to get his slacks over his narrow hips, which was impossible with her sitting on him. He offered no help, his mouth was firmly fastened to hers, his left hand was kneading a breast and his right was working on unfastening her very tight bra.

Sean could feel his scorching heat emanating through his pants and her hips began to rock against his. She reached down between them, running her finger along the groove of his abs, letting it dip into his belly button and then go lower still, tracing the trail of dark hair that disappeared into the waistband of his underwear. She let her fingers tease him, slipping just under the elastic band and tugging on the coarse hair she found there.

"Mmmmm, pare la cogida que me embroma," he whispered into her mouth. She hadn't a clue what he said, but her nether parts began to throb and she couldn't stop herself from slipping her hand into his boxer briefs and wrapping her hand tightly around his thick shaft.

"Oh fuck!"

She felt him jerk in her hand and it was all she could take. Sean tore her mouth from his and stood. She expertly unclasped her bra and threw it, then tore her panties down her legs and kicked them off. She then grabbed hold of his pants and unceremoniously yanked them off. And when she finally had all articles of clothing removed from the both of them, she let her eyes pour over every single inch of him. It was exquisitely painful, like someone had punched her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her and she couldn't breathe. She wished she could burn this image onto the back of her eyelids so that every time she closed her eyes... she'd see him like this. Body relaxed, stretched out and languid, eyes fixed on her yet, like a panther stalking its prey he was waiting for his moment to pounce. It absolutely amazed her that while he could look so damn refined in a three piece Hugo Boss, out of his clothes he looked almost twice his normal size and his primal nature emanated from him.

Sean continued to stare, taking in the rigid tranquility he exuded. He was something that should have been carved in stone, an idol for mankind to worship. She felt so conflicted, because on the one hand she wanted to fall at his feet and thank the lord almighty for creating someone on this earth who is just for her, someone beautiful inside and out, and most importantly, someone that undoubtedly loved her beyond all reason. Then on the other hand she wanted to yell a thousand curses because this was not a forever love.

This was one of those 'limited time only' type of deals, so she memorised everything. Every mole and scar, the way his top lip was slightly fuller than the bottom one, the spot on his chest where his pecs met his abs that she loved to kiss, his ken lines, his big strong firm hands, but most of all it was the way he looked at her. His dark penetrating eyes seemed to look directly through her, sometimes more than that. After five years they knew everything there is to know about each other. They both knew all the right things to do, to make the other squirm but this time was almost like the first time again. Maybe because they both knew it was the last time, they took the time to explore again. To relearn their lovers' bodies and as their first time together was a greeting of sorts, this time was a farewell. So, because this was goodbye, Sean memorized everything in the vein hopes that it will get her by for the rest of her lonely life.

He must have grown impatient waiting for her to make her move, so he made it for her, pulling her down to the bed and laying her down beside him. She watched as his eyes roamed her body, and where his eyes landed his hands quickly followed, avoiding her breasts and coming agonizingly close to her sex but detouring at the last minute. He instead let his fingertips brush against the soft skin of her breast as he traced her rib. Her back was arched, offering all of herself to him one last time and this time he took it, capturing a nipple in his mouth. An unexpected moan fell from her lips as she held him there, trapping him against her chest. She pulled his hair, and squirmed as he bit down on her sensitive nipple.

When he switched to the other, she felt that familiar tension building in the pit of her stomach and emotion gripping her throat tightly.

"Turn over," he said looking up from the valley of her breasts. She slowly turned over onto her stomach which was no easy task with him lying directly on top of her. When she was fully turned, he got up; sliding a knee between her legs he spread them wide bringing her knees up to her hips. This position left her open and vulnerable. The bed shifted and she felt him looming over top of her. He placed a hand over hers and then grabbed the other. She was trapped underneath his strong, hard body and she loved it. He took both her wrists in one hand and lay on his side to look her over again. With his free hand he stroked the bottom of her hairline and began to move lower along her spine just barely touching her. He knew exactly what he was doing to her, touching her in this way. He ran his fingertips down the valley of her spine and made his way further meeting the cleft of her ass. He continued, tracing along her freckled flesh.

He continued lower until he met the dripping opening of her sex. Sean shuddered as he lightly pinched and plucked at her nether lips teasing her like crazy. She wanted to scream. He was deliberately torturing her, but she took it and soon she was rewarded. Suddenly, and without any warning he pressed two thick fingers into her and Sean called out his name in reckless abandon.

Slowly he began to pump his fingers in and out of her. His thumb found her clit and was stroking it like crazy. He began to kiss down her neck following the same path his fingertips left. Sean's conflicting emotions were threatening to overtake her and all she wanted was more. She began rolling her hips into his hands trying to meet his thrusting fingers.

"Stop that," he said spanking her pretty hard and then resuming the task at hand. Sean bit her lip and sincerely tried to stop her body from writhing, but she no longer had any control over it. His soft kisses along her spine, his hands expertly touching her in ways meant to send her in one direction only, they were all sending her straight towards her orgasm. She was panting now, her back arched as she writhed trying to stimulate her overly sensitive breasts against the sheets below her, and her hips bucked against his hands as his fingers slid in and out of her. She was close, just about ready to explode, her heart pounding in her chest, her breath coming out in excited bursts, she was almost there when he suddenly and rather crudely removed his wonderful hand from her sex and left her hanging on the cliff that was her orgasm.

"What the fuck are you doin?" she snapped, the excitement of an orgasm that wasn't to be completely washing away leaving only pure sexual frustration. He still held her hands above her head and she couldn't move.

"Do you want to cum?" he whispered in her ear, his husky voice reviving the tension in her stomach and causing her to throb with new found excitement.

"Yes!" she cried into the pillow.

"Turn over," he said releasing her hands. She obeyed and once again flipped, spreading her thighs wide and completely exposing herself to him. He watched her intently, not moving at all so Sean decided to take matters in her own hands. She slowly slid her hands down her body, pausing to tease her nipples and then they went lower still past her stomach to bury themselves between her thighs. When her hands found their target she couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips and heard him moan as well. She turned to him and he was staring directly into her eyes a look of longing in his eyes. She immediately grabbed for him, turning on her side to pull his body flush against hers and kissed him. She could feel him diamond hard against her stomach and craved nothing more than to have him inside her. She slipped her leg over him and pulled him on top of her. He snapped out of his trance and grabbed her hands again trapping them over her head.

She snuck them from his grasp and shook her head no. she wanted to touch him. No, she needed to touch him, every single inch of his beautiful body and she wouldn't be held back. Her hands went everywhere, running the length of his back down to his ass and then back up again. Sean just couldn't seem to touch enough of him, to kiss enough of him. She just wanted to lick every inch of him. She licked along his shoulder, up to his neck and bit him lightly. She knew he loved that, and his hips ground into hers in response, his hardness putting pressure on her clit and she almost lost it.

"Please, don't tease me anymore baby. Just give it to me please!" Sean moaned into his ear and he needed no more begging. He lifted her hips slightly and positioned himself at her entrance. He looked up at her and his eyes mirrored hers, with a mixture of anticipation and sorrow. She pulled him back down onto her and spread her legs wide, imploring him to take her open invitation. He did, slamming his thickness deep within her and she moaned her praise. She loved the way he filled her, it was beyond anything she'd ever had before and now was something she'd most likely never experience again.

He began to move, withdrawing all the way to the tip and then diving right back in. he watched her closely, whispering Spanish words to her as he slowly fed his length to her hungry body. Sean never wanted it to end. He really ignited something deep within her, something deeper than the act of fucking. No, this was something much more visceral than two people getting off together; this was what her mama had meant when she explained what sex was. She'd called it "a complete expression of love for someone, an expression of absolute trust and a bond with someone that may be entirely unexplainable to everyone else." That's what she'd felt the very first time Alejandro was ever inside her. Like he'd finally come home, like that missing puzzle piece that makes the picture make sense, or like Christmas on her birthday or something cheesy like that. The fact was, he made her immeasurably happy, and she may never, ever feel that way again.

"Sean," he moaned to her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around him in response and kissed him.

"Baby, you feel so good! Ohh, honey do you feel me?" he whispered into her neck. Oh she definitely felt him alright. Every single inch of him. He was grinding his length into her and her hips were moving in tandem with his matching every thrust he gave with the same intensity. She wanted to give back everything he gave her tenfold. She wanted to give him every ounce of her love so that he'd never forget the woman from New Orleans that loved him more than life.

Her body began to tense and she was inescapably close to cumming. She wanted to stop it, because the longer she prolonged it, the longer they'd be together but it was no use. Every time he pushed his exquisite length inside her, he was hitting that sweet spot inside of her and grinding against her clit. She began to chant his name in a range of octaves and begging him not to stop. And when she finally did cum, it was as if an explosion had gone off within her and she flooded him with her juices.

He'd stopped moving entirely, waiting for her orgasm to subside, still rock hard within her. Once she seemed to catch her breath, he began to move again, this time at a much faster pace. He was stoking the embers of her last orgasm and she couldn't breathe again. She needed to change the pace and slow things down, so she tried to change positions but he stopped her, holding her beneath him.

"No, I want to look into your eyes. I need to see you more than anything right now. Please, just look at me," he pleaded. She obliged him willingly and gazed up into his dark eyes.

"Hi," she whispered, finding herself once again lost within him.

"Hi," he returned, his voice thick and husky.

The extremely sexy sound of his voice caused her body to clench him tightly within her and he cried out, his gorgeous eyes boring into hers. He suddenly surged into her and she moaned his name. Her eyes began to close and he stopped, demanding her to look at him again. Her eyes flew open and she realized she'd do anything to keep him moving inside her. As he began to enter her more vigorously, she began to claw at his back completely surrendering to him. She just didn't want him to stop. He was alternating, sawing in and out of her body, and then grinding himself against her in tiny circles. He was driving her crazy; she didn't know how much more she could take. She was beginning to near her orgasm once again but decided to take her lover with her under the waves of passion. She could tell he was nearing as well, his controlled, methodical strokes had become erratic, his breathing quickened and she could feel him swelling within her.

"Are you close baby?" Sean asked still staring. He just nodded his reply as he moaned against her mouth.

"Then don't hold back, give me everything baby," she said between kisses.

Her words broke the last of his resolve and he came, exploding within her and she welcomed it. He stared into her eyes as he came and lord have mercy the look in his eyes said much more than his words could ever say. Her eyes filled with tears and she knew her eyes were reflecting the same thing. He pulled her tightly to him and squeezed her in his arms. She began to sob brokenly and he held her body as close as he could while it shook with the force of her tears.

************

Sean awoke while the sun was still trying to peek over the horizon wrapped tightly in Alejandro's arms. She took a deep breath breathing in the raw male scent of him and nearly wept. She placed a soft kiss on his chest and carefully got up from the bed, trying her best not to awaken him. She crept quietly across the room to put her underwear on, and as she was snapping up her bra she heard him stir. She froze in the middle of the room holding her breath until she heard his soft even breath signalling he was once again asleep. She moved faster then, grabbing her black dress and taking it to the living room to change. She put the dress on with lightning speed and then went to the small closet near the door. She pulled out her two pre-packed suitcases and opened the front pocket. She pulled out the plane ticket, one way to Los Angeles departing in three days. She'd planned it all this afternoon right after his father called and left that final message on their answering machine. She just couldn't' be responsible for him losing his family, or his career. So she made the hard decision, one that he'd most likely never ever make himself.

She took all the money they'd saved together. The money they planned on buying a home together with, spending the rest of their lives together with, and she bought a one way plane ticket. She packed her bags and the rest of the money, all sixteen thousand of it, she deposited in his account. So he wouldn't have to worry about a thing once he got to Hollywood.

Sean thumbed the plane ticket in her hand. She saw a drop fall onto the ticket and realized she was crying again. She crept back into the bedroom trying her best to keep quiet; keeping an eye on him to make sure he was still sleeping. He was lying towards her on his outstretched arm sleeping peacefully and she wanted so much to just climb back in bed with him. Instead she held the plane ticket to her lips and kissed it repeatedly. She then placed it back in its envelope and placed it on the nightstand. Just as she was turning to leave, he reached out and grabbed her arm, just above the elbow. She gasped, surprised by the touch, and felt goosebumps break out all over.

She looked at him, at those dark eyes staring at her with so much hurt and betrayal, and she hoped against all hope that maybe one day he'd understand. She slipped her arm from his hand and held it within hers. She kissed each of his fingers, one at a time and then kissed him directly in the palm of his hand. She placed her cheek in his hand and looked back into his eyes. Her wiped her tear with his thumb which only caused more to flow. She wanted to say something, but what? Everything had already been said. She watched a tear run over his nose and she wiped it away. She placed one more kiss in his palm and closed his hand over it.

She stood then and held his eyes as she backed out of the door. She put her pumps back on and grabbed her suitcases. She took one last look at him, stretched out in the same position but watching her. She could tell even in the dim light that he was still watching her and it was the hardest thing she ever did walking out the door, but she did. And when she got on the street and saw the sun rising on New Orleans she let a wail come from her soul and she wept. For New Orleans, for the house she lost, for the people never found, for the pain she was still holding onto, and most of all for the love of her life.

c8er2u
c8er2u
180 Followers